Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139218 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Yeah people dont understand the difference.. Nobody want to work with an arrogant person...if you make so many enemies in the name of being real in a show which you're not sure of winning, when you drop your first hit e no make sense, the way people will insult you, you will think you're trash. The 'i no send' attitude i just hope its his game plan and it wins him the money, cause outside BBN... Nothing like rea or fake
Threebear:

I said it too, the boy doesn't know how to make it in the entertainment industry.
I used to think olamide was just like that, talks and says whatever comes to his mind till I had the opportunity to hang out backstage with him at phyno fest 2016.dude didn't utter more than three words, he was nice but coordinated. It was really impressive, then I understood why he was such a huge star, because he mastered his alter ego. A razz street boy on his music videos and a cold packaged guy in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Na Wa o...
See Debie and Bassey upstairs, Bed and Chair apart. These people just wasted the room slot cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:15am On Mar 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Yeah people dont understand the difference.. Nobody want to work with an arrogant person...if you make so many enemies in the name of being real in a show which you're not sure of winning, when you drop your first hit e no make sense, the way people will insult you, you will think you're trash. The 'i no send' attitude i just hope its his game plan and it wins him the money, cause outside BBN... Nothing like rea or fake
Happened with Karen, everyone was praising her for being real and she went outside and displayed the same attitude, a bouncer gave her a dirty slap.
We mistake being rude for being real these days. I've worked with very fat people, they come in and tell you they want to be Kim Kardashian in a month. Do I laugh at them and tell them their expectations are unrealistic?
Beyonce is arguably the most successful entertainer in the world today, but she watched her husband get beat up in the elevator and didn't move an inch. Fakers are the ones that reach the mountain peak. You can stay real but don't say whatever you see, some things are best left unsaid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 2:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Efe can't utter a word without adding "ME"

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Thats maturity.. Come to think of it, where is Karen today? I dont even know...Most people dont want to work with someone whos slogan is "i no send anybody" cause that kind of person hardly take corrections
Threebear:

Happened with Karen, everyone was praising her for being real and she went outside and displayed the same attitude, a bouncer gave her a dirty slap.
We mistake being rude for being real these days. I've worked with very fat people, they come in and tell you they want to be Kim Kardashian in a month. Do I laugh at them and tell them their expectations are unrealistic?
Beyonce is arguably the most successful entertainer in the world today, but she watched her husband get beat up in the elevator and didn't move an inch. Fakers are the ones that reach the mountain peak. You can stay real but don't say whatever you see, some things are best left unsaid.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2017
They showed Bisola and TTT briefly for about 1 min. I think they were discussing about the power being in the hands of we the audience to keep them in. But that he knew Bisola wasn't gonna go home the other day...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Is this cameraman seeing something else we ain't seeing in these people that are sleeping in the executive suite? The camera has been stationed on them since and there are people downstairs, still awake, we can't watch them yet...abi wetin be this sef!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Awwww...
Marvis and Efe sleeping on the same bed together tonight. They've slept sha! All housemates too are asleep!
Goodnight House!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Binchie:

You win grin
grin grin I told you earlier.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

Sorry, won't do so again, don't want to start anything.
Its not something so serious for you to take offense to though (to the point of telling me to be careful with my use of words). All tribes do so, but in my opinion, Yoruba's do so most.
( and FYI I don't ever start what I won't finish, so I don't need your little warning. U could have replied without being aggressive).
Peace.
Noted,don't be offended#One love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool awww cheesy
I like your mammary glands

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oooh! So, this is what Aunty Tokunbo uses? Patches... It reduces wrinkles and eye bags...
Bally and TBoss also gisting.

You just learnt her secret @PrincessKab wink You should start using it now so you'd still look that good when you reach 33 years old like Queen Tboss! Mtcheeww #beef

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Kemem is safe b-i-tches!!! grin we all thought he was going to go tongue tongue

From the polls which is always right!!

Uriel: 8%
Bassey; 12%
Debbie-rise: 10%
Kemen: 13%
Tboss: 33%
Marvis: 13%
Efe: 38%

Uriel, time to go hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COdeGenesis: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

If you stayed with me for 24 hours, you wouldn't believe am the one here. Am only loud on the net, know the difference unlike your silly child Efe, I listen more than I talk.
U mustn't reply a posts if you don't have anything reasonable to write. I don't see any sense in your reply. Most active pple on social networking sites are introverts. Efe is a blessed guy. He has no contender

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2017
gincmedia:
Kemem is safe b-i-tches!!! grin we all thought he was going to go tongue tongue

From the polls which is always right!!

Uriel: 8%
Bassey; 12%
Debbie-rise: 10%
Kemen: 13%
Tboss: 33%
Marvis: 13%
Efe: 38%

Uriel, time to go hehehehe
Thats nt a voting poll there is no poll that count ur wechat n sms votes i won't be surprised if bassey goes home n debbierise beat tboss on percentage

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2017
sirfee:
No I don't,I live under the bridge.
Ok.......You're from under the bridge then, not the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Boj2:

Heeeeeeeeeey grin cheesy
Which set u be naaa...#05/06
I was out before you got in. lipsrsealed

Nato house sha and used to stay at NNPC housing estate Ekpan.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:
From their discussion this night, this is what I deduce.

Efe is an immature boy that still has a lot to learn, I can now finally see why people like him though I will never do ,there is something very open and vulnerable about him that makes him realistic.
My advice to him " a smart person can speak different languages but it takes a wise person to learn how to keep shut in multiple languages "

TTT... My favorite male contestant, morality was never his strong suit ,so Efe didn't tell us what we didn't know already but it felt nice to see someone drag him out of his comfort zone and shake him up a little.

Marvis.... Silly little girl who has to watch her alcohol intake but pure hearted and sincere.

Debbie.... Gullible, weak but a lot smarter than we give her credit for.

T boss... My favorite female contestant.... A very nice person with a good heart but takes herself too seriously, sometimes I wonder if she is actually aware of what she signed up for.

Bally... Calm,mature and smart. I don't think friendship with Efe will work outside the house, clearly he doesn't like the young man as evidenced by his constant nodding when they were calling Efe out. But if they do become friends, it will be a great thing because Bally seems like the kind of person with a lot of knowledge to give.

Bisola... Insecure and very emotional. I think she has been doing a huge disfavor to her game recently.

Uriel.... Tricky, cunning and manipulative. I hope she survives, she is starting to come out of her shell and is fastly becoming one of the most entertaining people in the house.

Bassey... Fake fake and fake again. He came with a game plan and has managed to play it beautifully. No one that has played safe has ever won big brother, so am removing him from my personal contenders for the money.

Kemen..... He is smart, intelligent and knows how to talk but can sometimes go overboard. His advice to Efe was spot on and would have been highly commendable if it wasn't hypocritical. He talks just as much as Efe but unlike Efe who say it to their faces ,he talks behind. Am afraid he has killed his game and unless the rumour of his state funding votes is true, I see him going home tomorrow.
spot on an unbiased for the first time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

The matter on ground isnt about faking, it's about insincerity.

And TTT didn't deny that hes such a chronic liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

Efe is an immature boy that still has a lot to learn, I can now finally see why people like him though I will never do ,there is something very open and vulnerable about him that makes him realistic.
My advice to him " a smart person can speak different languages but it takes a wise person to learn how to keep shut in multiple languages "

TTT... My favorite male contestant, morality was never his strong suit ,so Efe didn't tell us what we didn't know already but it felt nice to see someone drag him out of his comfort zone and shake him up a little.

Marvis.... Silly little girl who has to watch her alcohol intake but pure hearted and sincere.

T boss... My favorite female contestant.... A very nice person with a good heart but takes herself too seriously, sometimes I wonder if she is actually aware of what she signed up for.

Bally... Calm,mature and smart. I don't think friendship with Efe will work outside the house, clearly he doesn't like the young man as evidenced by his constant nodding when they were calling Efe out. But if they do become friends, it will be a great thing because Bally seems like the kind of person with a lot of knowledge to give.

Bisola... Insecure and very emotional. I think she has been doing a huge disfavor to her game recently.

Uriel.... Tricky, cunning and manipulative. I hope she survives, she is starting to come out of her shell and is fastly becoming one of the most entertaining people in the house.

Bassey... Fake fake and fake again. He came with a game plan and has managed to play it beautifully. No one that has played safe has ever won big brother, so am removing him from my personal contenders for the money.

Kemen..... He is smart, intelligent and knows how to talk but can sometimes go overboard. His advice to Efe was spot on and would have been highly commendable if it wasn't hypocritical. He talks just as much as Efe but unlike Efe who say it to their faces ,he talks behind. Am afraid he has killed his game and unless the rumour of his state funding votes is true, I see him going home tomorrow.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pocohantas, God bless you immensely grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
'Beauty' has finally tamed the 'beast' grin

Good morning everyone kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2017
mediocre:
I like your mammary glands
Lol cheers?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

where were you when Wendull slept, counted fishes and walked his way to $200k? And Cherise that cleaned and mopped her way to $100k nko? Abi na 2012 you begin dey watch BB ni?

Bally is not calm, Bally is a crouching tiger. He seems calm and unassuming, but the moment he feels threatened, Bally has violent tendencies, case-in-point, that argument with TBoss could have easily resulted in her getting smacked into unconsciousness if HMs had not held him back. So, your assessment of Bally is greatly flawed. He's the only one I strongly disagree on

Good morning

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2017
guardsman:

If u can not f*ck off my mentions and u can not deal wit d fact dat Efe tried to scam d viewing public by preying on a woman for votes, u better crawl back under d rock u came frm or better still jump into river ogunpa & save d world of ur pathetic existence.
If stupid could fly, u'd be a jet. I nor blame u. Na Dstv wey throw open d channel anyhow dis year 4 every Mumu to bcom analyst on Nairaland. If u ar not a greenhorn in BBA/BBN or a slowpoke wit an inherited stupidity gene u'd understand my point. Efe is not real, none of them is real.

....I want to laugh at this, but last month, someone wrote an epistle to me because of a similar point. So Imma leave it

It's apparent most BBN viewers are greenhorns, hence, everyone feels the need to comment on something they have sparse knowledge on, even those who claim there is nothing to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImadeUReadThis: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Efe be claiming 24 but recalled in great detail Nigeria vs Cameron AFCON finals match.

Why that nigga like lie?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Favourednwa:
Tony's answer to efe was matured and true.
Things are not black or white, my realness might not be yours . So don't pass judgement till you know my truth.
say what you want of TTT, but when he speaks most of the time, you realize his 35 years on earth aren't wasted years

Who made Efe IPO, judge and jury of The 'Real' Gang BTW? undecided

Like Tayo used to say on BBA, the real drama dey outside the house. Na there we go know who be who.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Is it until kemen rapes someone that biggie will take action. That guy is just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2017
safarigirl:
....I want to laugh at this, but last month, someone wrote an epistle to me because of a similar point. So Imma leave it

It's apparent most BBN viewers are greenhorns, hence, everyone feels the need to comment on something they have sparse knowledge on, even those who claim there is nothing to learn.

Safarigirl, always on point.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Is it true kemen fingered tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2017
no offence but we Nigerians are hypocrites....

imagine,thesame people blaming Bassey and TTT for being fake are the same people saying Efe shouldn't be real dat the industry don't need realness....

thesame people will come and shout when an artist claims what he don't have...

what do we even want in this country? I think we all are fake and sentimental...NO wonder Buhari won the election.

we should all learn how to be in one side instead of being double faced!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.