Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119475 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Chaiiii, big brother had to help cocoice to explain what he told her. Meaning, biggie knows she isn't smart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2017
enemmo:

They were all given padlocked boxes to open.She found the igwe crown inside hers.She is to be adressed as Igwe Cocoice and Debbie is also the House Jester.Debbie will provide music and entertainment for the house and also report to Igwe Coco ice aka Supreme ruler aka Head of House.
wow lol...igwe Coco.

Thnks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Thought Head Of House was meant to be on merit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
IGWE COCONUT, Ok!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
sistah:
Has anyone else noticed how much of a bully Bisola is to the other housemates? Especially Gift and the other housemates are blindly influenced by her, always supporting her in mocking the girl, using joke to laugh at her. She's also a hypocrite, I remember when she first entered the house, she was like she hates bullys and now she's one.
even when Debbie came to the house, she didnt welcome her well, shes forgetting that this is a game she will be forming solidarity even preventing the new girl from choosing closet space, very rude something finally showing her true colours. Monkey!

"Preventing d girl from choosing closet space". Please when did this happen? When they were in d closet last night & discussing closet space, bisola was actually emptying drawers & making space available for d new girl, telling her not to worry, & they were even talking abt how she can't use normal towels except pay ports towels. The expression on her face while doing all this was like frowning, being bossy but what she was saying wasn't, Dts why d girl kept smiling at her. I was surprised to come online & pple were talking abt her bullying d new girl. Didn't see dt at all. Except where she was angry wt d girl after d resuscitation thing cos she had already put her hand in d girls mouth.

Well Dts my only defense in everything u wrote. The way they were gossiping abt miyonce yesterday, saying dt d new girl just came in & miyonce already forgot Tboss & was carrying d girl around giving d girl tboss space & then after Tboss came bk he was pretending dt he's bn mourning her departure.

I also think miyonce was forward but Truth is bisola is still punishing miyince for dt issue from last week. She hates him & its very disappointing she's not let go. But efe is on to her, even though they're close, dt guy has seen her xter. Immediately after they left d garden & were all sitting in d lounge, efe was introducing d hms to Debbie & describing their xter, when he got to bisola he said, the mistake u made is to pretend to faint & dis one wasted her time on u, because of dt she will step to u for the next one week. Just know dt one. Efe is smart.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
akthedream:

Nope..... Take your time to study them.. They are both cool and intelligent.Henceforth,i care no more about Sex or no Sex as long as I have the 2 of them in the house... Debie and Bassy rock!
ok sir!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Deborah is the best person for entertainer...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2017
coolestchris2:
I have a feeling that nobody is really single in the house

I'm beginning to think so too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
when i realise cocoice being hoh means she won't be going home next week

And

Then i remember as hoh she'll be able to replace anyone of uriel, miyonse and gifty with someone on the eviction list.

Every cloud get silver lining

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
House is gradually becoming lit
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Actually coconut isn't annoying only dull,as she is the king,she will only be the mouth piece of biggie,so we will look beyond her low memory capacity
teelaw4life:

And

Then i remember as hoh she'll be able to replace anyone of uriel, miyonse and gifty with someone on the eviction list.

Every cloud get rainbow.'
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
enemmo:
Coco ice is the Head of House!

Faints**and falls of chair!

Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gotv scramble my big brother oh
If you have error code 16 or 33 (abi 32) go to their website and clear the error. It worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
coolestchris2:
Actually coconut isn't annoying only dull,as she is the king,she will only be the mouth piece of biggie,so we will look beyond her low memory capacity

Lmao, low memory capacity. Like how many kilobytes are we talking?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
janellemonae:

"Preventing d girl from choosing closet space". Please when did this happen? When they were in d closet last night & discussing closet space, bisola was actually emptying drawers & making space available for d new girl, telling her not to worry, & they were even talking abt how she can't use normal towels except pay ports towels. The expression on her face while doing all this was like frowning, being bossy but what she was saying wasn't, Dts why d girl kept smiling at her. I was surprised to come online & pple were talking abt her bullying d new girl. Didn't see dt at all. Except where she was angry wt d girl after d resuscitation thing cos she had already put her hand in d girls mouth.

Well Dts my only defense in everything u wrote. The way they were gossiping abt miyonce yesterday, saying dt d new girl just came in & miyonce already forgot Tboss & was carrying d girl around giving d girl tboss space & then after Tboss came bk he was pretending dt he's bn mourning her departure.

I also think miyonce was forward but Truth is bisola is still punishing miyince for dt issue from last week. She hates him & its very disappointing she's not let go. But efe is on to her, even though they're close, dt guy has seen her xter. Immediately after they left d garden & were all sitting in d lounge, efe was introducing d hms to Debbie & describing their xter, when he got to bisola he said, the mistake u made is to pretend to faint & dis one wasted her time on u, because of dt she will step to u for the next one week. Just know dt one. Efe is smart.
please can u recap how efe described all the housemates character.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Who else could have done the job of entertainer better than Deborah.....the gods have ordained big brother Nigeria...if you don't have gotv in your house,,please go buy...you can always buy fuel for generator once in a while

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
teelaw4life:

And

Every cloud get rainbow.'

Ayafdiefinish grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
At least 200kb
teelaw4life:

Lmao, low memory capacity. Like how many kilobytes are we talking?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bahddo(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
See as babes full this thread sha. How do you people manage to enjoy watching others live their lives while locked up in a house?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Its back since
UjSizzle:

If you have error code 16 or 33 (abi 32) go to their website and clear the error. It worked for me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Soma is on steroids ,he is giving sweet free styles as in ,madt jamz

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Soma, Debbie and Bassey be making a wonderful music team. Wow! what a performance! I just saw Soma for the first time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Last last,everybody talent go enter nitro this week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Uriel relevance has reduced like price of naira...

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
I'm beginning to like this debbie rise,she's talented and very lively.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Bisola should be happy she loss her voice,,if not she for talk her way home this week,fat pig

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
coolestchris2:
Uriel relevance has reduced like price of naira...
Fear don finish dat one by now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
coolestchris2:
At least 200kb
grin grin chai. Make i no talk wetin i wan talk, i no wan break my fast.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Igwe cocoa ice...can relax now..her jazz strong ohhh,,,ibadan still remain one of the home of strong jazz

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2017
As in,her relevance has reduce like madt
alexkarim:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2017
As in,her relevance has reduce like madt
alexkarim:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Tboss playing ludo with bisola,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.