Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120497 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
can't they just do head of house task.

The show is so dead boring
It's going to be boring now. Their vibes are down. Housemates will be too conscious of their actions now. No one will want to be caught off guard like kemen. They will start acting more for the cameras.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Other housemates, except TBoss and Debie(making herself up) have gone in to change to look more presentable, so they can look more formal in the acting...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

I agree, but answer me this, in real life situation, a woman acted that way, is she being smart or stupid?
Put together other factors,like his rapey statements,she also saying no as well undressing in front of him knowing full well his advances?

Would you advise your own daughter to act that way or be more firm and distant considering the factors stated above? No camera, no public opinion.

In your moral rectitude, do you see a woman exhibiting those traits of good moral repute?

If this were to happen in a real life situation and he assaulted her, she being not to blame, she not giving consent, and he is eventually punished. It cannot or should not be said that she allowed an environment for it to happen? And if she were to repeat such circumstances she is well within her right to do so?

Please do not answer those statements based on technicality but praticality.

Usually on NL, a difference in opinions gets ugly really quickly, but you've stayed on topic and that's commendable. Aside from maturity, it shows that you have conviction for the point you're making.

I agree with you wholeheartedly that, in a real life situation, it would be poor judgement on the part of a woman to deliberately allow herself get into certain hairy situations with a man. I would definitely want my daughter to know better, and be smart about these issues. However, it is not a crime to have poor judgement. It may result from a number of factors: negligence,shoddy upbringing, intoxication, low IQ or whatever. But it is a crime to sexually assault a woman, and her poor judgement, which may have landed her in the compromising position, does not provide the man with extenuating circumstances. The man would be absolutely responsible for his vile actions (I know you aren't arguing that part).

So yes, I get your point.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
They are currently acting a boring and incoherent film, the show is a total bore.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

You need to go back to nursery school so you can understand typed words.

I know I am your God that is the reason why you have been quoting me right from the very moment you started on this thread....and as your God I will keep feasting on your prayers till I am ready to answer them at the appropriate time.

Now bow before me cool
Papiikush:
I am not a fan of Kemen but he didn't do anything wrong mehn. Tboss's fans just like bringing in unnecessary controversies. Don't worry, it's just less than 6hrs left undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
Housemates were asked to wager and they have
Whats the theme 4 d week and hw much did they wager
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AfroSamurai: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Just to make my Points clear to you!
Believe me, if there's one thing you did is make your point vague.

Have a nice day.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2017
Threebear:

So because of a cheap accommodation in an over crowded room your bro thinks he deserved to be paid in kind because he gave her accomdation for three days.
You ought to be ashamed even telling this story, clearly the human race is now devoid of shame. Jesus died for you on the cross and didn't ask you for a penny, some good men help women in need with millions of Naira even fellow men and don't ask for anything but the blessings of the most high. And your brother accomodated a stranded lady, made her sleep in his cheap mattress and because of that she has to pay him with the temple of her Holy Spirit.
I hope that your brother is not your role model, try to read the word of the lord and get closer to him. As for your brother, I won't forget him in my prayers.

Am just trying to point out that both parties are wrong

How will a lady share the same bed with a Man that is not his relation. The Bible advice us to flee from temptation.

Am not ashamed of telling the story because I want others to learn. That doesn't really mean am a badass.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2017
wapadunk:

I remembered when I was in school with my Bro. He met one lady that came for Post Jamb and she needs accommodation. They talked, he took her out after the post jamb and she came to crash in our place.

Well I slept on the floor, while she shared the bed with my Bro. In the middle the Night, my Bro waked her up and said she should spread out for the thing. She said she was doing fasting and three days prayer.

He lambasted her. She left first the in the morning.

Now, from the beginning she knew what he wanted and led him on. What if the konji had hooked him that night? And she even went to share the bed with him.

Is this not similar to TBOSS and KEMEN
The way people like you think is shocking and frightening. So because your brother provided accommodation for a lady she must sleep with him and if she refuses its justified if he forces himself on her.
Humans behaving worse than animals.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Before they rape somebody grin grin
To many, sharing a bed is consent. Just dusty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Mehn am Loving this HMS creative Stage play .....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
I think she's not just a good cook. They made food this morning, but she was the one that seasoned it(Efe and Bisola assisted); the HMs complained that though it looked good, it wasn't tasty, the chicken wasn't well seasoned, and particularly said the rice didn't have enough salt & maggi, but Bisola said they should eat it with Love; Bally just ate about 3 spoons and went to cover his'.
Too bad as a lady though but I guess she'll tryna improve cos she'll be feeling bad as they usually complain about her food.

Lol I totally agree with you. The housemates feedback was not positive at all. They'll surely miss Uriel.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Believe me, if there's one thing you did is make your point vague.

Have a nice day.

No P!

Thanks!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Oasis007:

What will it take you to make intelligent and matured Comment?! Did I say in my Post that what KEMEN did was right?!

Will you be PROUD if it was your Sister that keeps exposing her Boobs on the Screen to the World?!
Be the Wiser man bro!,ignore these shitàrds.....some peeps here still operate on windows 95 operating system for a Brain! undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Hilarious drama by d housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
MarilynNash:
The way people like you think is shocking and frightening. So because your brother provided accommodation for a lady she must sleep with him and if she refuses its justified if he forces himself on her.
Humans behaving worse than animals.

How will a lady share the same bed with a Man that is not her relation nor her husband? The Bible advice us to flee from temptation.

Am not ashamed of telling the story because I want others to learn. That doesn't really mean am a badass.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
wapadunk:

How will a lady share the same bed with a Man that is not his relation. The Bible advice us to flee from temptation.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Be the Wiser man bro!,ignore these shitàrds.....some peeps here still operate on windows 95 operating system for a Brain! undecided

grin

Appreciate!

I should have ignored his senseless Rant!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Nikapetrelli:
Hilarious drama by d housemates
Very Hilarious ....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2017
This is the most innovative act from the house. I love Improv! Nice one hms. You have your 100% wager.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
assyn:
This is the most innovative act from the house. I love Improv! Nice one hms. You have your 100% wager.
I swear down ...its very innovative, hilarious and Intriguing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Nice one housemates grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Tboss d Boss as usual observing and smiling to herself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

You need to go back to nursery school so you can understand typed words.

I know I am your God that is the reason why you have been quoting me right from the very moment you started on this thread....and as your God I will keep feasting on your prayers till I am ready to answer them at the appropriate time.

Now bow before me cool
Viz,u sef dey fall hand o!
Ignore the Cave man now...... Technology is so new to him! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2017
undecided

Do we have #TeamBally at all on this Thread?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Yes o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmm marvis, who knew she had this in her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
wapadunk:

I remembered when I was in school with my Bro. He met one lady that came for Post Jamb and she needs accommodation. They talked, he took her out after the post jamb and she came to crash in our place.

Well I slept on the floor, while she shared the bed with my Bro. In the middle the Night, my Bro waked her up and said she should spread out for the thing. She said she was doing fasting and three days prayer.

He lambasted her. She left first the in the morning.

Now, from the beginning she knew what he wanted and led him on. What if the konji had hooked him that night? And she even went to share the bed with him.

Is this not similar to TBOSS and KEMEN
WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS?
I WONDER WHAT OUR COUNTRY WILL BE LIKE IN 10YRS TIME, WITH MENTALITY LIKE THIS...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2017
We are mature, sensible supporters. We don't see any reason why you'd wish someone else bad in God's name, that is really really extreme.
However, we ain't God and don't know who will win yet, we are only wishing and praying that our Candidate wins by God's grace. And we will continue to do our best to support him. Whatever happens, it's God's will. We won't say more than that.
Thank you!

NB
If you go through all my posts here, you'll see I've not at any point posted that so..so..so.. person will win. I keep my thoughts to myself and I don't go for people who say so..so..so person will win also. I usually tell them, let's go one step at a time. Let's face the week as it comes...

Papykush:

I hope you people wouldn't cause wahala when Efe leave by God's grace tongue

Please ignore akthedream, he is an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Viz,u sef dey fall hand o!
Ignore the Cave man now...... Technology is so new to him! undecided

Ahn ahn...these your comments are too harsh. Somebody call the mods. Wickedness from the heavenlies grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Donbabajay12 post=54319711]
I swear down ...its very innovative, hilarious and Intriguing[/quote

Improvisational theatre, often called Improv , Impro or Improving, is a form of theater where most or all of what is performed is created at the moment it is performed. It's like free styling
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Partially team bally (only if Tony gets evicted which is not going to happen)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.