Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3117798 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
The same fingering that Soma did and was hailed is the same Kemen did and was disqualified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oasis007:

Thumb up!

#TeamBally officially!
grin Welcome on board....wida wida we sail to the promise land.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
teelaw4life:

Lol, dem don ban you?
Why you think say dem ban me?
smiley

i no dey overstep
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
masahykin:
Not supporting Kemen buh lets b forgiven of wah his done.. Its bad enuf dt d bad image has ovashowed all d talents and gud he has in him. I also feel sorry for Tboss cos she has now been branded beyond the big brother house. I am not sayin what kemen did is okay.. No man should in anyway violate a womans privacy buh i want 2 blive she knws wah was goin on n if biggie hadnt picked on the issue.. d whole tyn wud have died a natural death. Been a guy u share a bed with n you know hes been throwing advances at you.. there are 1001 tyns u can do to avoid him n not slipin on the bed with him is one of it. I feel sorry for both of them cos they a victim of our own amusement n fun. Please lets forgiven.. we all v our dark side.. dat of kemen just happen 2 b in d limelight.. If we are to be honest, the most decent Men atyms can touch first n den consent follows.. nt dat m making excuse for kemen.. Just sayin he is human, wahs done is done.. lets forgive.. Thank you people n God bless
well said

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
mightyfada:
The same fingering that Soma did and was hailed is the same Kemen did and was disqualified.
Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
chisco82:

Hi, How are you doing? Plz check ur mail i sent you message.
Hope you weekend waz gr8?

shey Kemen is going back to akwa ibom with ur bus? smiley #ChiscoBus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Why you think say dem ban me?
smiley

i no dey overstep
How u dey boss?, are u watching? Shey HOH task no dey ni?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Indeed it is a sensitive topic,and I do get what you mean by tone. Even in qn ideal world, I don't think that would still fly, because in an ideal world such action is not "ideal". I know in an ideal world all men would be of refined or reputable character and of course an assault wouldn't happen.

A better term at the bolded will be "avoid" and it is targetted to females generally in a bid to lessen the circumstance that can warrant that and not seeing herself as a vunerable victim or possible victims who can very well, at least, control the outcome of what happens to her to the best of her own abilities as well as others even though the outcome may not be "absolute" of her own desire. Where it is not "absolute", society does its duties to such offenders.

I hope you get my tone in the above.
Nah I meant cause since that's how a lot of victims are made to feel, I've seen people talk about victims tempting the 'poor' rapists who couldn't control themselves, cause is apt. Avoid could work too though. 'Society does its duties to such offenders', lol does it?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
wapadunk:

I remembered when I was in school with my Bro. He met one lady that came for Post Jamb and she needs accommodation. They talked, he took her out after the post jamb and she came to crash in our place.

Well I slept on the floor, while she shared the bed with my Bro. In the middle the Night, my Bro waked her up and said she should spread out for the thing. She said she was doing fasting and three days prayer.

He lambasted her. She left first the in the morning.

Now, from the beginning she knew what he wanted and led him on. What if the konji had hooked him that night? And she even went to share the bed with him.

Is this not similar to TBOSS and KEMEN

My first time commenting on nairaland but I am not gonna spare you...

your brother and Yourself + boj2 are all very stupid. because he helped a helpless jambite in terms of accommodation he then wants sex and you are mainly stupid for posting this story it therefore tells that your mum failed "WOEFULLY" in bringing you guys up. YES I JUST SAID THAT.

I did go to a university in fact the one Tboss's dad lectures in and I know how boys tend to plan how they will sleep with helpless jambite wen they get stranded by offering them accommodation but where is the good old African culture of helping strangers with no bad intentions

Lastly, stop blaming the girl for being guilty because even if the girl had worn something close to that of a deeper-life your brothers intention has always been to sleep with her. so no excuse for him and for that I pray he gets shot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Biggie supplied them with boards and chalk to create a plan for the wedding(A typical Nigerian wedding).
-Menu
-Decor
-Cloths
-Bride price + loads
Etc
They've chosen colour for the day -White & Green

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
mightyfada:

Do you really understand the meaning of consensual
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Housemates getting set for their big brother Nigeria wedding. Biggie ask them to draw out menu and event planning of a typical Nigeria wedding and all cultures (Nigeria) are to be infused into it. But biggie told them the couple for the wedding are to be chosen by viewers, which will be communicated to them this evening after nomination. The event is sponsored by Heritage Bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Agbgift:
Housemates getting set for their big brother Nigeria wedding. Biggie ask them to draw out menu and event planning of a typical Nigeria wedding and all cultures (Nigeria) are to be infused into it. But biggie told them the couple for the wedding are to be chosen by viewers, which will be communicated to them this evening after nomination. The event is sponsored by Heritage Bank.
nice
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Housemates are to combine ideas from different cultures to create their perfect Nigerian BBN wedding experience
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamaboms: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
I want Bassey and Debie for the wedding ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by charijee(f): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Agbgift:
cheesy
This is not a reality show anymore, it is a 'do as I say' show

And how do we get to choose?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
why Tboss and Efe na...i abi prefer Marvis and Efe oh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Vote on bbn official website for your favorite pair

charijee:
cheesy
This is not a reality show anymore, it is a 'do as I say' show

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Agbgift:

Audience go choose wedding couple again? We go need to vote for dat one again? Make audience rest small na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes, Marfe is leading

Plus10:
why Tboss and Efe na...i abi prefer Marvis and Efe oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Housemates itemizing various cultural food. when it comes to wedding eh, Nigeria girls can show their talents.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol...vote on bbn official website for your favorite pair

sleepyeyez:

Audience go choose wedding couple again? We go need to vote for dat one again? Make audience rest small na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
charijee:
cheesy This is not a reality show anymore, it is a 'do as I say' show
I learnt the voting has been on since yesterday on Facebook.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Haha haha haha
u dey mind them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol...vote on bbn official website for your favorite pair

Ill need my share of that 25 mill cos I don dey participate pass some nearly invisible housemates sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
1bkaye:
Nah I meant cause since that's how a lot of victims are made to feel, I've seen people talk about victims tempting the 'poor' rapists who couldn't control themselves, cause is apt. Avoid could work too though. 'Society does its duties to such offenders', lol does it?

Well maybe not as much, but we can push for more to be done. The society includes you and I too though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Heritage Bank don enter Gobe. See list! Brazilian hair join. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Yes that's right
For Christ sake's she's a grown woman,if someone is fóndling you, no matter how fagged out u may be,u will feel the whole thing and wake up to address the situation
Or does she die in her sleep or rather a witch that her soul was not present in her body as of that time...she obviously was aware and played numb just to set the nigga up...i watched the videos i could see and saw no protest neither did she leave the bed...c'mon chick knows what she was doing,the nigga fell for it angry angry

People crucifying the nigga here has done worse things that will follow them to their grave but so quick to lash out on the dude
I'm not in support of his actions but the way people are going about it is unjustifiable
I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU ARE THIS USELESS... NO WONDER YOU LOOK THE WAY YOU LOOK...
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS COMMENT SOMEDAY AND REGRET IT..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol...Na TBoss suggest am o cheesy Marvis said which kain mother-in-law you go be so ;DD
I'm enjoying them all sha.

Agbgift:
Heritage Bank don enter Gobe. See list!
Brazilian hair join. lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Debbie and Bassey would be the couple, let me see if he will reject the role.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol...I can imagine!

sleepyeyez:

Ill need my share of that 25 mill cos I don dey participate pass some nearly invisible housemates sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Well maybe not as much, but we can push for more to be done. The society includes you and I too though.
In Nigeria? lol doubt it. Life

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.