Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137244 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2017
sbashir10:
how fans voted

Lol. Nice one..

#TeamEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
This is brother, housemates...freeze...
A ninja comes in and sprays some foamy substance like muzz to blindfold TTT's glasses, block Bassey's ears etc...
In short, to make them all look like clown
Whip cream. wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2017
BlaQWolf:

BlaQWolf Writes:

Due to some busy schedules,I haven't vested my thoughts on the recent disqualification of a housemate Kemen from the big brother house..
I will love to point out some negated ideas about the act that people now frown at and also address an issue of Kemen sueing BigBrother for defamation of Character..
1.BigBrother is the sole custodian and guardian of the Big brother house and all the HMs are in his care so if should anything happen to any of them,BigBrother would be held responsible.

2:TBoss not reporting the said groping meant she wasn't aware because she has been very outspoken in the house and wouldn't have just let an act of this nature go under the rug had it been she was aware.

3: Tboss is not one of the HMs that enjoy alcohol but due to the housemates exchange of mixtures prior to the Saturday night party,it is pertinent to say they all got drunk and she had no idea what happened..

4: It is also very possible for someone to be groped while sleeping without them been aware..
5: Kemen on his part has only but himself to blame..His Sexual Orgy has been a topic in the house and even Efe and TTT have onced talked about it.
6: Sexual advances without consent is wrong in all ramifications and as such shouldnt be condoned.
7: People saying Tboss led him on should think twice..Yes She gets naked in the cameras,but let's not forget She isn't our Nigerian streetwise...She spent some percent of her life abroad and their ideas and norms there isn't what we practice here..
8:Big Brother even has the right to sue Kemen for sexual violations and in the court,Tboss would be Called as the victim and she will say she didn't give her consent..Sexual harassment is a serious crime.
9: Big brother even showed Tboss the said video and it was shameful..anybody would feel violated.
10: The Unsung victim of the whole debacle is Hm Uriel. According to the votes, Kemen would have been evicted but due to circumstances, Uriel who was second d to last in the voting ranks was sent packing..
11:Kemen should tender a public apology to everyone ,that way redeem himself.To those bringing up the issue of Debbie-Rise, There was public outcry and in the world today,Women rights are always on the fore front and had it been bassey's sexual organs were touched,People would have demanded justice..Likening Debbie rise stealing a kiss to what kemen did is a Far-Cry.

Disclaimer: this is solely my opinion...criticisms are welcomed. Thank you..

On your point about Debbie, she deserves to be warned and punished too because she has consistently harassed this Bassey guy... Remember he had to sleep like he was squatting, protecting his crotch the other day because of her, but because the world is a hypocritical world now, especially among women, nobody will talk about it.

It's alright sha,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2017
The ninja don finish work on top Debbie grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2017
This ninja sha

cheesy See their faces
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2017
The Ninja takes some fruits and exits...
This is hilarious.

This is Big Brother, Housemates, unfreeze...
Bisola - I just freaking had a bath, BB. That Ninja was so mean.
TBoss - And he stole our fruits...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2017
sirfee:
Is there any good in religious affiliation or religion itself?What do you mean by the word "requickening"?I'm not against your religion and it dictum but please stop imposing it on others.Stop sounding as if you are better than we the non religious or unbelievers because religion is just the opium of the people(take it or leave it).I'm sorry for derailing,also I'm not trying to start a religious war on this thread but please stop mocking or judging others because of their creed or opinions.Nobody is holier or knows tomorrow,the most important thing is love because it is the truth and the only religion that promotes peace and unity.

For your information;I'm a deist from a strong christian background but I still respect my people's belief and opinions.I have religious folks as friends because I don't discriminate or promote extremism.I won't hate you just because you are a christian,muslim,atheist,hindu,Buddhist etc but I won't tolerate domination,discrimination and extremism.Have a lovely night rest and a good day ahead,thanks#ONE LOVE

What is this one saying#out of point
Forcing what?
Extreme...what?
Descrimina...what!?
Domina..what?

I'm still not surprised though,...your level of mentality betrayed you already...
If you are always battling on whose better than you, then you've added inferiority complex to the list..Gosh, was the epistle necessary?..I give up already,.. Just suit yourself but one day you'll realize you need God, I just pray it won't be late.

#argue on your post#
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2017
For how much Biko?
Why all these humiliation?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
In another news, earlier, TTT finished eating and passed his plate to Bisola to clear and probably wash. Bisola said "Baba, this is not Mama now, there is no acting in this, go and wash your plates, then come back and act as Baba" grin grin
The wager is at stake o.
Bisola then said "my pikin, your fada just knows how to press my mumu button" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Thank you!

Threebear:

Whip cream. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
AfroSamurai:
And you who have been religiously 'requickened' is still watching a show that is sexually immoral and perverted.

I think you are the one who need a serious reality awakening.

accusser of the brethren,.. I wish he knows how i see the show...#pervert kemen's younger brother spotted.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Kemen fingered tboss he's out Miyonse fingered tboss he's out Soma fingered Gifty he's out Meeeeehn guys fingering is dangerous ooo...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2017
sbashir10:
morning people.
abeg make una continue with the updates, kudos with the initiator of the forum, in as much as i don't have gotv, talk less of having dstv or television, with the comments here i am able to follow the show. thank you guys for updating us.
please i ain't a backward guy oh. I'm in school that's why I'm unable to watch it.
Eeyah.. Pẹ̀lẹ́.. Success
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2017
The ninja self carry their fruits grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2017
sbashir10:
Kemen fingered tboss he's out
Miyonse fingered tboss he's out
Soma fingered Gifty he's out
Meeeeehn guys fingering is dangerous ooo...

I thought they said Bally fingered Gifty
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2017
sbashir10:
how fans voted
we, I mean Nigerians are to sentimental and unnecessarily emotional. Why vote Efe and Marvis or ttt and bisola... It is definitely going to be what we already knw.De should v just voted ttt and tboss.it cud have been more exciting given the situation surrounding their relationship in the house. After yal will be shouting "boring HMS" but we blew another opportunity to make it happen again....monotonous activities....no drama...nothing new..its what we already knw .

Let me be going abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2017
okabe:

blaQwolf I hear you. Now here is my thought

1st of all, good morning
2ndly, where the hell is whytwolf, have been looking for that niccur

Now to the business of the day...

1) not to be disrespectful but a large chunk of your expression are incorrect, 'lexically', structurally,' idiomatically' and otherwise.

2) your first point said it all, going further was redundant

3) for sake of emphasis I don't agree with all your points but I don't know how to argue neither do I care

4) In all, I kinda like the way you think

Lemme comman be going so that people that have eaten can argue.

Updaters can take it from here, I see y'all
Mr grammarian, it seems you just wanted to be noticed, because you made absolutely no sense, no point, nothing.

Look up the meaning of redundant btw.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2017
sbashir10:
Kemen fingered tboss he's out
Miyonse fingered tboss he's out
Soma fingered Gifty he's out
Meeeeehn guys fingering is dangerous ooo...
Miyonse fingered t boss?
I swear some people watch from their neighbors window.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Then, you should help in updating. It's no easy work doing so watching and updating at the same time. Usually, we're naturally more detailed than one another. It was no lie, as tagged by you, it was just an extracted fact, even the person mentioning him or her said "that is not the full gist na...", that is, it was only extracted, not lies.
Stop discouraging people updating, it's not fair, we should appreciate them. If there are more than 10 people watching at a time, it's not bad if we have more than one person updating, so that people can get the full picture. So, kindly help out when you can.
Thank you!

Ekinematics:

Thanks for correcting the lies and biased reportage peeps are writing here. At a point I thought I was watching a different show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
ninnyanny:
we, I mean Nigerians are to sentimental and unnecessarily emotional. Why vote Efe and Marvis or ttt and bisola... It is definitely going to be what we already knw.De should v just voted ttt and tboss.it cud have been more exciting given the situation surrounding their relationship in the house. After yal will be shouting "boring HMS" but we blew another opportunity to make it happen again....monotonous activities....no drama...nothing new..its what we already knw .

Let me be going abeg.

God bless you. We are too sentimental with voting, that's why Uriel is out and we have Marvis and Debbie in the game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AfroSamurai: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2017
RANSOBAYO50:

accusser of the brethren,.. I wish he knows how i see the show...#pervert kemen's younger brother spotted.
Will you shut up! You confuse religious blotto individual.

Who in their right mind would want to know how the likes of you see anything. When all you and your lot ever see is narrow mindedness that emanate from that hypocritical gob you all call a mouth.

I'd advise you to stop showing your concrete foolishness here. Just cos I called you out for being a two faced religious dipsomaniac, you rush and call me 'pervert'. Like how does that even relate to the subject matter

It's no wonder many of you are being made a celebrated fool of by men of God because you lot can't seem to tell the difference between your mouth and your anus.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2017
tng:

God bless you. We are too sentimental with voting, that's why Uriel is out and we have Marvis and Debbie in the game.
They will keep voting marvis hoping for an invisible romance with Efe. Can't wait till marvis nominates Efe for eviction next two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Then, you should help in updating. It's no easy work doing so watching and updating at the same time. Usually, we're naturally more detailed than one another. It was no lie, as tagged by you, it was just an extracted fact, even the person mentioning him or her said "that is not the full gist na...", that is, it was only extracted, not lies.
Stop discouraging people updating, it's not fair, we should appreciate them. If there are more than 10 people watching at a time, it's not bad if we have more than one person updating, so that people can get the full picture. So, kindly help out when you can.
Thank you!

If they can't post d full gist, then no need posting an extracted gist just to suit their wish.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
As said by you, that "long epistle" that you said you dont have time to write or post, is what some people can't post also, and would just extract, so there was no need mentioning him/her or going at him/her. You could have just updated yours, the full one, that move was quite discouraging and intimidating.
More so, against your words, he/she didn't post otherwise(it was no lie), he/she only didn't post the full details, hence, you gave the full picture.
Appreciating them in words is enough, but our actions really matter. Going at them or saying they're biased or posted otherwise say otherwise. Pls, kindly post when you can, going for them isn't necessary. They are doing a whole lot here, even if it's just a line.
Thanks for the details. Have a great day.
One Love!

sophiadfirst:

Thanks really

To All those updating keep up the good work. We appreciate u guys. Me I know say I no fit get time type long epistle n post, so we do appreciate really, but let not forget to post what we see n hear not otherwise.
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by okabe(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2017
@threebear and @mediocre, no be fight nah, haba!

BTW, treat for the morning...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
As said by you, that "long epistle" that you said you dont have time to write or post, is what some people can't post also, and would just extract, so there was no need mentioning him/her or going at him/her. You could have just updated yours, the full one, that move was quite discouraging and intimidating.
More so, against your words, he/she didn't post otherwise(it was no lie), he/she only didn't post the full details, hence, you gave the full picture.
Appreciating them in words is enough, but our actions really matter. Going at them or saying they're biased or posted otherwise say otherwise. Pls, kindly post when you can, going for them isn't necessary. They are doing a whole lot here, even if it's just a line.
Thanks for the details. Have a great day.
One Love!

Oh please!
I prefer no update to fake update .If you cant post the correct details or full details, then don't post at all. Not surprised you are defending this so vehemently seeing you are guilty of it too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2017
okabe:
@threebear and @mediocre, no be fight nah, haba!

BTW, treat for the morning...
So ask yourself this question, how is his point 2 and 3 not necessary or normal.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Alryt everyone listen up....hence forth no more arguments here. Kip ur opinions to yourself. No insults no bad mouth no religious talks here. Pls lets enjoy bbn. Else I swear I will ban u all from hia. 1kbye papikush oyinda7 ayosakirudeen n d rest kip updates coming.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2017
RANSOBAYO50:

What is this one saying#out of point
Forcing what?
Extreme...what?
Descrimina...what!?
Domina..what?

I'm still not surprised though,...your level of mentality betrayed you already...
If you are always battling on whose better than you, then you've added inferiority complex to the list..Gosh, was the epistle necessary?..I give up already,.. Just suit yourself but one day you'll realize you need God, I just pray it won't be late.

#argue on your post#
Lol,why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth?I don't argue with religious extremists and I don't want to derail this thread.I'm just surprised that a self proclaimed saint like you is following this show,is that not hypocrisy?I'm done with you virgin Mary wannabee....smmmhhhhh!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
This is Big Brother...
Housemates...freeze...
Omo, this ninja na babe o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bisola and TTT advising Efe according to the brief, to sleep on the same with Marvis cos of their wager cos the brief says Bride & Groom, not Fiance and Fiancee. Omo, Efe said No o, that he wants to sleep upstairs, that maybe tomorrow...
Henn, the Devil is a liar! He no go work. shocked) cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Seductive female ninja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.