Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120505 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
crowntoro:
na mumu u be, I only stated my opinion, who are u to tell me to face my TV. KIDS EVERYWHERE
FACE YOUR TV ABEG... ALOT FOR YOU TO LEARN..
BIG BROTHER IS NOT ALL ABOUT NUDITY AND SEX BIKO..
I DONT WANT TO INSULT YOU..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
100naira:
TTT is involved in everything in this exercise grin grin

At least he's better than Debbie and Efe that didn't take part at all. Both stayed put all through.So they've never approached or been approached inappropriately before
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Hypocrite.... if u were in Bally's Shoes ,you would do worse ...

Because you think everyone is like you ba? No be money bring them come there. These people are strangers to each other forget say they dey relate to each other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akthedream112:

IT IS NOT JUST FOR THE CONTESTANTS...
IT IS FOR ME, YOU AND EVERYBODY...
WE ALL NEED IT COS I HAVE REALIZED THAT SOME GUYS ARE POTENTIAL RAPIST....

Ur right about this.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Speaker read out a number of situations related to sexual assault and housemates were asked if they could identify with them as something they'd either done to someone or had done to them. Nice exercise, may push people (including viewers) to reflect over events and decisions they've made and see things from different perspectives

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
janellemonae:
So big brother feels d need to teach the bbnaija contestants sex education 101.

Smh.

The topic is "consent is sexy".
The lecture is not for the HMs only but also for the viewers.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
1bkaye:
4 hours is long
THERE WILL BE A BREAK FOR NOW...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akthedream112:

IT IS NOT JUST FOR THE CONTESTANTS...
IT IS FOR ME, YOU AND EVERYBODY...
WE ALL NEED IT COS I HAVE REALIZED THAT SOME GUYS ARE POTENTIAL RAPIST....
I agree.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

Even me that have not crossed murtala Mohammed airport, I understood everything the woman said. From her having body issues, to finding out she doesn't own her body and can't do anything to change it. And all our updater got was was that flimsy thing she put down. Proof hoping from one country to another is not intelligence.
THE THING WEAK ME..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
They are on a break, they are showing the women around the house now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
dominique:

At least he's better than Debbie and Efe that didn't take part at all. Both stayed put all through.So they've never approached or been approached inappropriately before

Not true. Debbie moved at some point. Even Efe moved

I feel TTT moved all through it cos he is seeking sympathy.. He wants us to feel he is a victim. He is not entirely honest

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Talking about consent, after the woman asked some series of questions as regards being victims or perpetrators, outta ignorance or not, mild or serious, against their wish or the other partner's, though didn't ask direct questions(generalised, and wasn't specific whether sex, kiss or) which some of them agreed to...
Some of them said most of the stuffs they're guilty for were done when they were much younger and outta ignorance. Along the line, TTT referred to the "Truth or Dare" games(when the woman referred to ignorance of forcing people on some games against their will)...

They are on break now, pizza break, and they're taking the guests around the house to see.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

E better make I be follow follow for person wey I like than to dey like you.
Mtcheeeew I agree......

*NO ONE KNOWS HOW WATER GOT INTO THE COCONUT... - na so me I know why I just like EFE......

OK.. YOU ARE FREE TO LIKE ANYBODY..
BUT PLEASE REDUCE THE RATE AT WHICH YOU CRY CRY ON THIS FORUM.. IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.. ENJOY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
This workshop is actually refreshing, not like the normal celebrity 20 minutes pep talk but a highly educative lecture both for the housemates and the viewers.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Since no one can understand English again including the well travelled people, let me translate all the white lady said.

The white lady first first talked about body issues, aging and acceptance.

She talked about consent and the act of saying NO

She told the housemates to say what it felt like growing up as a boy or girl and what they hated about it (TTT was totally disinterested in Bisola's story grin)

She asked people to come out if they have ever been sexualised ,been made sexual references to and objectified) all the girls and TTT come out

If they have ever harrassed someone sexually, only TTT comes out. Yimu.

She blabbed some more.

Pizza comes, everyone is suddenly faking an accent and talking way too much. The Chinese woman asks them to show her around but she can't wait to go back to food, currently drowning a bottle of coke. Yimu.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
geekybabe:

Not true. Debbie moved at some point. Even Efe moved

I feel TTT moved all through it cos he is seeking sympathy.. He wants us to feel he is a victim. He is not entirely honest
how can you come to this conclusion when you do not know him personally?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thanks big brother for this lecture. I hope it goes on front page too

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Haba! They both moved at some points, twice...different times, maybe yiu didn't notice...

dominique:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Favourednwa:
Thanks big brother for this lecture. I hope it goes on front page too
Why not create the topic yourself undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good things about big brother naija doesn't make Frontpage na fingering and bj de reach there so no need to bother.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
crowntoro:
you re free to insult now because I know that is where your strength lies,#goat#
HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING ABOUT CONSENT...
IF NO, PLEASE DO..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy women's day all smiley

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Still having pizza at the dining table. The black woman said she doesn't speak Yoruba, but understands pidgin a bit. I remember the white woman is half British also, said it earlier, but she spent most of her times in Kenya and Botswana.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
100naira:
Good things about big brother naija doesn't make Frontpage na fingering and bj de reach there so no need to bother.
YOU GET AM..
FUNNY ENOUGH, NA ONLY KEMEN DICK I DON SEE AMONG THEM ALL.. APART FROM TBOSS AND COCOICE TIPS..
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT RAW AT ALL.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
MEANWHILE, EFE IS HAVING PIZZA FOR THE SECOND TIME ALL HIS LIFE..
HE REALLY ENJOYED IT grin
BREAK IS OVER
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
They're back from break. The white woman emphasised again that if someone wants or doesn't want to say anything, he/she shouldn't be forced to.
She asks the HM's what they know about consent. Bisola, TBoss and Bally spoke.
Then the white woman asked them as related to sexual activities.
HM's reply:
-No assumptions
-proper communication
- always ask and clarify cos the other person can say Yes to one thing, but No to another.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Efe is so bored, poor man, he probably doesn't understand the woman. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
EFE...... NA WA OOO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls, tune or log in. It's a lecture-proper. I can't update all.

What is consent?
-Enthusiastically wanted.
-Mutually agreed.
-Informed.
-Freely given....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
"just because a person says yes to massaging him/her doesn't mean that he/she has automatically given you the permission to put your hand inside his/her pant".

Assumption is the mother of all f'ck ups.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
100naira:
"just because a person says yes to massaging him/her doesn't mean that she has automatically given you the permission to put your hand inside his/her pant".

Assumption is the mother of all f'ck ups.
NICE ONE BRO...
EVEN IF A GIRL ALLOWS YOU SHAVE HER PUNNY, IT IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT YOU GONNA REACH THE PROMISE LAND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.