Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137817 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Tboss is not fine as she claims, I think biggie should get a psychologist to talk to her, else thing might get out of hand for her...

I really feel sorry for her...

You're right.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
guardsman:

Guy, wake up & smell d coffee. Tbos is a manipulator. dis game is a fraud where we, d viewers ar suckers. What harassment?. Tbos is d Roma/Gypsy version of Deliliah
It wasn't Delilah's fault that Samson stupidly fell for her, he could kill a lion with his bare hands yet he couldn't even stop his hair from getting shaved. Wisen up so you won't end up like him, all brash and no brain. In his case he later had redemption, am not sure you will be as lucky. So stop looking for women to blame and start using your kidney based on logistics. Ok?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Now Tboss is getting me annoyed I swear ...

How? Pls let her come out, cry if she needs to, better than smiling while she is deeply in pain in there. Let her pls, better for her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by REIIGN(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
richommie:
This kemen issue, is getting out of hand. I pray, dude shouldn't go and commit suicide. Konji no get papa, at all. cry

#YOLO
Who's side are you on?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
guardsman:

Guy, wake up & smell d coffee. Tbos is a manipulator. dis game is a fraud where we, d viewers ar suckers. What harassment?. Tbos is d Roma/Gypsy version of Deliliah
BLAME KEMEN FOR EVERYTHING ABEG...
WE WONT BE DISCUSSING THIS IF NOT FOR KEMEN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ndifereke:

Debie was more sensible than other HMs in this matter because of the person involved, Tboss. Tboss is her personal friend, if it's TTT, Debie would have not given much fuck_ that night. Is it not this same Debie that's been disgracing herself over Bassey even though it's clear the guy doesn't love her? Forcing him to kiss her? What's sensible in that? All the HMs have their fuvk-ups. But I'm happy for her maturity on Sunday night.
I knew I will never find you on the righteous side, Debbie has been nice to everyone in that house including those that treated her like crap. She is an embodiment of beauty and talent plus kindness. Bassey keeps sending mixed signals and you dare say Debbie is embarrassing herself when everyone in the house has stated it time and time again that the dude is confused.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

You would have created it with the exact same time you used to type this response.
I no sabi nah. How dem dey create am. I dey important meeting as I dey type this o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
At LAST... MARVIS IS SORRY...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sammiejo: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

How can you claim you are selling inverter yet you don't know some inverters are sold as low as 44k.
Now assuming am moving out and I want to sell off all my properties ,what will I sell a fairly used inverter I've used for more than two years?
100 watt panels should be around 34 K or so unless because of the hike in dollars. How can I possibly be educating you in your own occupation.
Mtchew.

You should have specified in your post that you were talking second hand. You made it seem, you were talking brand new. BTW you have moved from 20k to 44k and you suddenly recognize dollar hike.

My point is: Don't mislead people with insufficient info.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Slymonster:
I don't understand what's going on here....The portrait of kemen now is even crazy...The therapy was suppose to just be for the abuse and private not just everyone. Damn its kind of annoying...Na so we go dey here,Tboss will win the money with sympathy and get an ambassador from payporte.
You just became my best friend...I have chosen to keep quiet about the whole issue.
I really feel irritated by the sentimental comments I read here

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
REIIGN:

Who's side are you on?

TBH. . .None.

#YOLO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sammiejo: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
femiyonse:
...bros pls anyone for 5k...i nid it badly nepa nor dey try
No, I dont't have.
You can ask Threebear, I think he MAY know some people sell at that price or look up awango or MTN Solar.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
They are giving some words of honour, to apologise and move past.

Bassey, Debie will punch your face today. When you were apologising earlier, you still repeated that TBoss is attractive to you, now again, you mentioned "beautiful"...
cheesy
Just as Debie maintained a straight face yesterday after Bassey was saying all sexy stuffs about the female ninja yesterday, Bassey will surely be in trouble today. Even though she doesn't know he didn't pick her in the diary room, but TBosd smiley smiley It's obvious it's TBoss he likes. BB, let's see the romance task pairing o...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ndifereke:
[s]
Debie was more sensible than other HMs in this matter because of the person involved, Tboss. Tboss is her personal friend, if it's TTT, Debie would have not given much fuck_ that night. Is it not this same Debie that's been disgracing herself over Bassey even though it's clear the guy doesn't love her? Forcing him to kiss her? What's sensible in that? All the HMs have their fuvk-ups. But I'm happy for her maturity on Sunday night [/s] .
DEBIE IS ACTUALLY A NICE AND SWEET GIRL..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

It wasn't Delilah's fault that Samson stupidly fell for her, he could kill a lion with his bare hands yet he couldn't even stop his hair from getting shaved. Wisen up so you won't end up like him, all brash and no brain. In his case he later had redemption, am not sure you will be as lucky. So stop looking for women to blame and start using your kidney based on logistics. Ok?

I pity u, Mr Tboobs. U ar even more obsessed wit d cougar than Kemen was. While most viewers hav wisened up to her antics, ur obsession is fast becoming a mental issue.
WTF!. Kidney?. Logistics?. Hahaha, leave Efe slangs & face ur Tbore, abeg. What business does light hav to do wit darkness?.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sammiejo:

You should have specified in your post that you talking second hand. You made it seem, you were talking brand new. BTW you have moved from 20k to 44k and you suddenly recognize dollar hike.

My point is: Don't mislead people with insufficient info.
I never said new one, it is all on you. I said you can get inverter for 20K, I never specified whether it is brand new or not and why should I? Are you a kid that needs spoon feeding.
I got mine in 2013 that was before the dollar hike, so why should I reference it when I practically have no idea its current price.
Mislead people how?
Better take a dosage of your drugs. Mtchew
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Tboss is not fine as she claims, I think biggie should get a psychologist to talk to her, else thing might get out of hand for her...

I really feel sorry for her...
I have always known she was not fine cos she was showing classic signs of violation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by REIIGN(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
--

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by REIIGN(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
richommie:

TBH. . .None.

#YOLO

I'm TeamEfe by proxy. grin

I like Tboss small too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
Akthedream112:

[/s]

You actually can't read and understand. Was I talking about niceness? Stick to typing in caps lock, that's the only thing you're good at, leave the understanding for the sensible peeps.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akthedream112:

Did Biggie show the video to HMs individually or it was done collectively at the lounge. I just tuned in, and found it hard to find that part
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai...These HMs been lying and praising TBoss whereas almost all of them don't like her. They'll still go into that room to nominate her, and backbite about her, though they all do the same to one another. I fear humans

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
guardsman:

I pity u, Mr Tboobs. U ar even more obsessed wit d cougar than Kemen was. While most viewers hav wisened up to her antics, ur obsession is fast becoming a mental issue.
WTF!. Kidney?. Logistics?. Hahaha, leave Efe slangs & face ur Tbore, abeg. What business does light hav to do wit darkness?.

Hope you know guys are also abused sexually bodyguard?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
This whole episode just dy put more nail into kemen's career coffin. He die well

I hope Tboss recovers well from this, i pray she gets past it and heal well

The whole episode go make her win this tin as it stands, naija ppl empathise well so this might swing alot of votes to her in the long run

Kemen, u die well

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
BISOLA IS ALWAYS HERSELF....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

I knew I will never find you on the righteous side, Debbie has been nice to everyone in that house including those that treated her like crap. She is an embodiment of beauty and talent plus kindness. Bassey keeps sending mixed signals and you dare say Debbie is embarrassing herself when everyone in the house has stated it time and time again that the dude is confused.

The fact is this if bisola, marvis and TTT don't like you in that house, the other will follow suit, these trio don't really like debie, Tboss and probably bassey to some extent...

Those trio have a subtle way of controlling the house...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Did Biggie show the video to HMs individually or it was done collectively at the lounge. I just tuned in, and found it hard to find that part
COLLECTIVELY AT THE LOUNGE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai...TTT don dey flatter o. Na him talk pass...Na wa..Woo her well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Akthedream112:
COLLECTIVELY AT THE LOUNGE
thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ndifereke:
[s][/s]

You actually can't read and understand. Was I talking about niceness? Stick to typing in caps lock, that's the only thing you're good at, leave the understanding for the sensible peeps.
OK MA..
TODAY IS WOMEN'S DAY.. ENJOY.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
You guys should not be misguided, Tboss's fan base just increased by a whole new level.

Do you know the amount of molested/rape victims we have in Nigeria? They are all routing for Tokunbo as we speak. Take it or leave it, biggie just played a script and it is working...she just got the 25m handed over to her on a platter of gold. smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.