Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123962 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

But our dearly beloved unbiased princess couldn't post that, but she could post an irrelevant thing like someone boiling meat with carrot.
DONT MIND THE HYPOCRITE..
LET HER SWEAR SHE DIDN'T HEAR IT... ABI HER INVERTER GO HOLIDAY THAT TIME?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sammiejo:

No I am not.

Are you one?
Seems you are trying so hard to gain my attention.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
This is Big Brother, HM's, move to the lounge now.

They were told they have 30 more minutes to finish up their cooking.
They're expected to dress up traditionally to the occasion and showcase their Nigerian heritage.

Princesskab, my luv. How do we thank u for these updates?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
femiyonse:
...thunder fire ur scrotum....i look like efe to u or y u dey envy me again... cheesy
envy u ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am a thousand times a beta man than ure , the man ur gf wishes u were , cut of my head and am still finer than u by lightyears , even ur name epitomizes ur confused gender state , i no need to be yoruba to know say femiyounse is gay as gay can be

efe is below the compilation of what a man shld be but he is above u

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Princesskab, my luv. How do we thank u for these updates?
abeg get swag biko , dont behave like that with a woman biko angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
envy u ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am a thousand times a beta man than ure , the man ur gf wishes u were , cut of my head and am still finer than u by lightyears , even ur name epitomizes ur confused gender state , i no need to be yoruba to know say femiyounse is gay as gay can be

In mortal combat they call it.
BRUTALITY.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Akthedream112:

DONT MIND THE HYPOCRITE..
LET HER SWEAR SHE DIDN'T HEAR IT... ABI HER INVERTER GO HOLIDAY THAT TIME?
Apparently she uses solar, maybe the radiation from the sun temporary blocked her vision.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

In mortal combat they call it.
BRUTALITY.
how we dey do her bday for here na , i neva forget our talk , i go mention u today
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
BIGGIE.. 15 MINS BEFORE TASK
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
how we dey do her bday for here na , i neva forget our talk , i go mention u today
Which one be birthday na, na voting dey important.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thank you Toseen7 and PrincessKab, God bless you richly.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

Apparently she uses solar, maybe the radiation from the sun temporary blocked her vision.
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
abeg get swag biko , dont behave like that with a woman biko angry

My friend, gerrout. Who con be this one?
U think I was being sarcastic or what?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

Which one be birthday na, na voting dey important.
hahahaha , i get feeling say the guest today for the presentation go be some former housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
I update what I watch. When you pick on Efe and twist his stories, calling him & his fans names, I don't mention you, I ignore.
Just prove me wrong if she didn't say it, if not, you should forever hold your peace. And if I wanted to write anything irrelevant or pick on her, I'll write that she was coughing and sneezing inside the food she was cooking, but I ignore so many irrelevant things on the show, I ain't a cpu to store all info nor a voice-to-text device.
Efe complained about the new antiperspirant he's using now, said he was reacting to it, which TBoss said She'll show him another one he can use. They've been in the house since week 1, no one complained, if it then happened this week, it's reasonable to know that his argument was valid, without any sentiment. And I did upload it for your information, I guess you didn't stalk my posts well yesterday.
You can bad-mouth as you like, it doesn't change who he is or our support for him, neither does it change who I am. I'll continue to ignore you, no matter what you say about me or my updates or Efe or his fans.
If I intentionally remove(d) anything from the updates, pls post your own full story. And if I wrote something else apart from the true story, update your own true story. It's sensible enough to know that it's not possible for me to update everything 24/7, and I believe if many people update at the same time, people will get the complete picture, cos we'll all support One another in terms of omissions, but till then, if all you know how to do is to discourage and bully those updating or constitute nuisance on a thread that's boldly headed as BBN 2017 live updates, then I'm sorry, you can't get my attention.

N.S
Pls, to those following updates here, I'm no perfect being, I acknowledge so, and note, I can't upload everything said or seen on BBN 24/7. I only try my best and will continue to do so, without being sentimental.
Thank you!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleepyeyez:

My friend, gerrout. Who con be this one?
U think I was being sarcastic or what?
stop running after a faceless person because female dey her profile , i just dey advice u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biggie should invite guests (audience) to the wedding joor. So it wouldn't be just the boring housemates...tongue

DebbieRise you better go and start your make-up undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sammiejo: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Threebear:

Seems you are trying so hard to gain my attention.

LOL. grin grin grin grin
Answer the question.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
tongue
crowntoro:
stupid?? Chai, not from u undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:

....thank you..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
will be back 5pm , make i close first grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
10 mins before task begins
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na agbada Debbie wear? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hi femiyonse

femiyonse:
Hello princesskab
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
I update what I watch. When you pick on Efe and twist his stories, calling him & his fans names, I don't mention you.
Just prove me wrong if she didn't say it, if not, you should forever hold your peace.
Efe complained about the new antiperspirant he's using now, said he was reacting to it, which TBoss said She'll show him another one he can use. They've been in the house since week 1, no one complained, if it then happened this week, it's reasonable to know that his argument was valid, without any sentiment. And I did upload it for your information, I guess you didn't stalk my posts well yesterday.
You can bad-mouth as you like, it doesn't change who he is or our support for him, neither does it change who I am. I'll continue to ignore you, no matter what you say about me or my updates or Efe or his fans.
If I intentionally remove(d) anything from the updates, pls post your own full story. And if I wrote something else apart from the true story, update your own true story. It's sensible enough to know that it's not possible for me to update everything 24/7, and I believe if many people update at the same time, people will get the complete picture, cos we'll all support One another in terms of omissions, but till then, if all you know how to do is to discourage those updating or constitute nuisance on a thread that's boldly headed as BBN 2017 live updates, then I'm sorry, you can't get my attention.

N.S
Pls, to those following updates here, I'm no perfect being, I acknowledge so, and note, I can't upload everything said or seen on BBN 24/7. I only try my best and will continue to do so, without being sentimental.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
CuteJude:
stop running after a faceless person because female dey her profile , i just dey advice u

U think say I be f**k boy like u? No b d same babe I dey tackle d other day? Abeg make we face BBN leave other matter.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tboss looks so beautiful in her native attire. She looks like d bride. Biggie's bride

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
I update what I watch. When you pick on Efe and twist his stories, calling him & his fans names, I don't mention you.
Just prove me wrong if she didn't say it, if not, you should forever hold your peace.
If I intentionally remove(d) anything from the updates, pls post your own full story. And if I wrote something else apart from the true story, update your own true story. It's sensible enough to know that it's not possible for me to update everything 24/7, and I believe if many people update at the same time, people will get the complete picture, cos we'll all support One another in terms of omissions, but till then, if all you know how to do is to discourage those updating or constitute nuisance on a thread that's boldly headed as BBN 2017 live updates, then I'm sorry, you can't get my attention.

N.S
Thank you!
For this Post u made ,Its direct Entry to Heaven for You ...well done

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wait... What the fück is Debbie putting on?
What in the name of.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
pocohantas:

You should read to understand. I asked, did you consider the possibility it was done to make her feel better? It wasn't a statement.

Efe's fans said it was done because of Efe's birthday.
One even posted that Biggie confirmed it was to celebrate his birthday, I didn't buy that...but they seemed very sure of it.

-Miyonse and Tboss's relationship existed before BBN.
-Miyonse and Tboss were a pair, everyone knows that...maybe except you.
-Miyonse likes Tboss, Tboss likes Miyonse.
-Miyonse had CONSENT.
-Tboss didn't feel violated by his act.

I hope you don't go fingering 'random girls', you may not be as lucky as Kemen. Cool down and learn 'consent'.

Some people have turned this to BBEfe, nobody has died. Stop nagging. It's worse you nag in blue fonts... smiley

Lol...i dey always gbadun you, safarigirl and janellemonae. Your analysis, opinions, position on issues and all.. Keep giving it to em hot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
no be girls pant material efe wear so , spits that thing looks ugly

I don go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrincessKab:
[s] I update what I watch. When you pick on Efe and twist his stories, calling him & his fans names, I don't mention you.

N.S
Thank you! [/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.