Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147454 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2017
The same way he tried to poison Bisola's mind to be careful of Efe, whereas he's the one Bisola is supposed to be careful about. Not surprised though, if TTT could nominate Efe 2 weeks after he(Efe) swapped him, I don't expect less. "Cold Cold World" indeed...The highest form of Betrayal, Backstabbing, Disloyalty...

yunafa:
i hope Bisola tells him in a subtle way to stay away from Marvis. Ttt is not nice, he told Efe to start romance in the house and viewers will like him. Then he goes and poisons Marvis against Efe...what a cold cold world we live in!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Want 2 applaud marvis for been real. Other housemates would have read d voting thin from the viewers and decide to play d love game. But, she still maintain her stand without pretense DAT she is not feeling efe. Kudos

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2017
dominique:

Wish i can like this comment 1000 times. Bassey and TTT should be the real contenders not someone that reasons with his kidneys

I said that from the beginning. Especially Bassey. I still don't want to believe efe will win. I thought Bassey would go far and start getting popular towards the end of the show. It seems he doesn't have enough fans and I think Debbie is also killing his game. He needs to detach from that girl. Ttt would have been good if not for the fact that he is married with two kids and the things he did wiv bisola. If he stayed on his own and didn't mix wiv any woman. He would beat efe hands down. As it is, only Bisola can beat efe!!!!

If u notice for some reasons, Tboss popularity started soaring high even before the whole so called molestation. Gave me cause for concern cus I didn't no where the support was coming from all of a sudden that she even beat Marvis!!!! I wan put money on nairabet. They have started predict the winner of big brother. Except by miracle, na in efe go win!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
I had a dream overnight that Bally kpansh Debbie so hard on live TV,it was so real That everyone thought ever they were watching mojo,biggie did not even edit it and showed everything,it was doggy style.
Deborah hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Setaje:

I said that from the beginning. Especially Bassey. I still don't want to believe efe will win. I thought Bassey would go far and start getting popular towards the end of the show. It seems he doesn't have enough fans and I think Debbie is also killing his game. He needs to detach from that girl. Ttt would have been good if not for the fact that he is married with two kids and the things he did wiv bisola. If he stayed on his own and didn't mix wiv any woman. He would beat efe hands down. As it is, only Bisola can beat efe!!!!

If u notice for some reasons, Tboss popularity started soaring high even before the whole so called molestation. Gave me cause for concern cus I didn't no where the support was coming from all of a sudden that she even beat Marvis!!!! I wan put money on nairabet. They have started predict the winner of big brother.Except by miracle, na in efe go win!!!
@the Embolden ...Its ur money ,You can pick whosoever you like ,Stop enforcing pple to your lame Opinion ..Vote for your favorite HM and stop Analysing like ,you are the Head of Logistics Multi choice Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2017
jaykaylegend:

Go and evict everybody and leave only bassey and ttt na...
No mind dem.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol... Unfortunately, time played a fast one on them all, no single lady was lucky to even finish. Quite sad..

Tabh:
A woman should try and win tonight's arena game,we are tired of the men winning.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
my bae dey around
Bae? shocked
How work sir? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
I didn't like Kemen and I ain't in support of what he did. But thanks for mentioning that she checked under her blanket. However, she didn't tell the HM's that, and the video was breaking when shown to them, so they had to paint the picture to them. TBoss didn't say she woke up and checked under her blanket, she said the video shows that she turned away from her sleep and she didn't even have any idea until Biggie showed her the video, and that who knows maybe Kemen continued after she had turn(Even though we all know that when someone changes position from sleep, the person will be half-conscious and there was no how Kemen would have continued without her knowing, hence, Kemen didn't continue). And to my own understanding, even if you're drunk, there's no how someone would fiddle you and you won't know, hence, the reason why she woke up within 10 secs, so if Kemen did continue immediately, she'd have known, and if he did so later, she'd have atleast thought it happened in her dream until Biggie showed her the video, but babes said she didn't have any idea at all.

guardsman:

Oh what big a shock!. Kemen groped Tbos!.
Tbos must be d most gullible woman on earth if she thought she'd sleep in d same bed wit Kemen wit his obsession & delusion & he'd would not grope her.
Kemen tried to grope Tbos. Tbos woke up, pulled up her cover cloth, looked briefly at what was happening & didn't think it was such a big deal & readjusted her sleeping position & kept on sleeping.
Do u really believe Tbos thought it was a big deal until Biggie brought it up?.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2017
toseen7:
The most talked about Housemate! You'll see his name on every page you open grin Win Friday Night Games or Not #TeamEfe4Life shout out to my fellow #efeNation NL Base; eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 Prettythicksme
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 Ginaz ifyalways Donbabajay12
SPDAZZY ovop Sweetestrose adonismuller
DoctorStrange richommie Vivipop whiteprince
vanessa88 Dynamite02 Jaykaylegend misswang001 & still counting!
#HMwithTheBiggestFanBase. If you know another, show me da prove grin grin #wailersArgueWithYourPen! grin
I sight you bro

One Love

Peace

#EfeEmpire

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
kenigwe18:

Baba go and sit down with those yam legs of urs.....reasonable humans are here
Yam legs grin

Finishing

Having a super morning on NL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2017
It was the Ninja that went to drop stuffs in the Executive Suite...

Donbabajay12:
Who was that in the House ,when all the HMS are in the Arena ...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2017
kenigwe18:
Gerarahere
O lawd
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Thin tall Treachery
Thin tall Traitor
Thin tall story
A serial betrayer
The kinda friend we'all pray never to have
May this kinda friend not come our way IJN
Good morning peeps

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Foxrain:
E get one Fork boy
Em name na Efe
Everytime he opens his mouth
Na so em dey eff up.

They call him a rapper
I call him a wanke..r
His lyrics dry
Pass him crush yansh.

They say he is real
I ask
Who real epp ?
Talk to me about realness, when my forking debts get paid.

The world is on a grind
Niggas trying hard to blend
Still we dey bend
For person we no fit mend.

He looks sheepish
His followers mumuish
The ogas at the top have spoken
Common man behold your god.

Adore mediocrity
Follow mumurity
That way you will never grow
That way you will never catch up.

We are running the world
We are feeding on your ignorance
Behold the empty barrels you crave for
Be entrapped in your own blindness.

There is one forkboy I know called Efe
But he nobi boy
He is an idea guiding your head
He is the embelm of your ambitions.

You identify with him
Because you are him
You connect with him
Because he dey inside your heart.

Everyman has an Efe inside him
That lazy part in our head that dreams big ,
That drowsy part of our legs that refuses to move
Still dey dream to own mansion for Banana island.

Kick your Efe out today
Say No to laziness and get to work.
There is a reason man is no god
Because when given the power,
He doesn't reason with his head
He reasons with his weaknesses.
And based on logistics
That always end with disaster.

Drops mic. grin
Ive been wondering who this is, so its you threebear. Open the door i want to deliver your Dominos Pizza and cold stone ice cream. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:
I didn't like Kemen and I ain't in support of what he did. But thanks for mentioning that she checked under her blanket. However, she didn't tell the HM's that, and the video was breaking when shown to them, so they had to paint the picture to them. TBoss didn't say she woke up and checked under her blanket, she said the video shows that she turned away from her sleep and she didn't even have any idea until Biggie showed her the video, and that who knows maybe Kemen continued after she had turn(Even though we all know that when someone changes position from sleep, the person will be half-conscious and there was no how Kemen would have continued without her knowing, hence, Kemen didn't continue). And to my own understanding, even if you're drunk, there's no how someone would fiddle you and you won't know, hence, the reason why she woke up within 10 secs, so if Kemen did continue immediately, she'd have known, and if he did so later, she'd have atleast thought it happened in her dream until Biggie showed her the video, but babes said she didn't have any idea at all.

Thanx 4 dis great analysis. So on point.
Though Kemen never painted a good picture of himself during his stay in big brother, i keep wondering whether it was a coincidence or it was just convenient for Biggie dat d video shown to d HMs kept breaking & they had to rely mostly on verbal analysis. Well, i can only wonder.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=RANSOBAYO50 post=54477042][/quote]
Its seems u are an introvert, from ur post it is obvious.
So it could be dat you re mingling up your personal affection for the character Bassey has portrayed so far in the house with the idea of him being naturally introverted just like urself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
"Warri no dey carry last". No be last hin carry o.
Take it easy o. They were 8 in the game, not 2 or 3.

geekybabe:

Abeg. Warri haff carry last again. He lost. Nothing like David. Shift.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol... Unfortunately, time played a fast one on them all, no single lady was lucky to even finish. Quite sad..

It was annoying,though they are All better than Bally who couldn't compete well like other men in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Donbabajay12:

@the Embolden ...Its ur money ,You can pick whosoever you like ,Stop enforcing pple to your lame Opinion ..Vote for your favorite HM and stop Analysing like ,you are the Head of Logistics Multi choice Nigeria

I don't remember quoting you and this is the same reasons why you people will be the downfall of efe. You cannot argue wiv out sounding rude and uncultured!! If I analyse, how does it affect you. I ask again, did I quote u or mention you. Did I campaign for anybody to vote. So what's your stress. Why are you carrying it on your head like your life depends on it. Please follow your own advise and mind your damn business. Vote for who you want.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by larkz(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
pocohantas:
If you haven't noticed TTT and Bassey are super-duper smart and talented. Functioning on something different from 'grace'... your brain must be on Glo 2G

Even if na Glo 3G or 4G, e nor still fast.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Was that a loss? Na wa o...
"Warri no dey carry last". Na last hin carry?
Take it easy o. They were 8 in the game, not 2 or 3.
I guess Bassey isn't your Favorite, but it leaves me wondering why people just like coming for Efe whether or not he wins a challenge, you were just glad he didn't win. This is reality o..We can't always be at the forefront, tryna understand that.

geekybabe:
Warri haff carry last again... Bassey is leading cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Tabh:
I had a dream overnight that Bally kpansh Debbie so hard on live TV,it was so real That everyone thought ever they were watching mojo,biggie did not even edit it and showed everything,it was doggy style.
Deborah hmmm.
undecided Show me the video of your dream or I don't believe...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:

This is the same reason why I never really castigated that guy from the onset. People were just whipping up emotions. Except something else happened which biggy did not show. Yet everyone is shouting consent. I still don't understand how I would even allow a guy I don't like rub my back while am naked. I don't.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
We seem to forget we are in Africa, Nigeria most especially where gender bias is the order of the day.
TTT advising marvis not to get into a relationship in the house might be a horrible advice to you Efe fans because you are definitely seeking for anything to spice up Efe 's game at least to justify yourself for the reason you are supporting someone so bland.

Here are the reasons why getting in a relationship with a man inside the house is dangerous for the woman.

1 It destroys every chance she has at winning.

2 it kills her brand.... Where is offuneka today?

3 It stereotypes her forever.... Even though Beverly osu has cleaned up her act, people still can't seem to take her seriously, to them she is still that girl that had sex with a man on the bathtub.

4 it destroys any potential for marriage..... No reasonable Nigerian man will marry a lady gbenshed on national TV.

5 marvis is a royalty, do you know the kind of damage messing her self up will do to the reputation of her family?

Efe fans, I've always known you people are selfish heartless and up to no good but if you really care about marvis one bit ,allow her to keep her head in the game and not mess herself up. If she gets outside and there is something there, then she can develop a relationship with your Efe but for now, let the girl be. Haba.

TTT for this singular act alone, you have my support again. That is an advice an older brother is supposed to give a younger one.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2017
oviejnr:
Firstly, for calling a group of people who pick special interest in selecting their favorite housemate. Are you hale at all? Are we the cause of your misfortune? Who the heck do you know here facially or in person that your calling ugly or broke? I wont even go far, your uncles age mates are here. I choose to keep mute to ignore your rant but i just cant let this stupidity grow over you, it getting way to much. I dont care about which favorite housemate you are interested in cos you have your reasons. So dont just come on the thread and jump on peoples asses here boy. What do you know about the grace of God? The breath you inhale is the first grace upon your life and you should be thankful for it and everyone, you can never be better than Efe cos his now famous. who knows you? What are your achievements? Well, what i can say about you is a kid online maybe living in his parents glory or fake life. If you really want to take this far im in for you. I swear it dumb boy!
This is fire

Spit more bro

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Vanessa88:
Thin tall Treachery
Thin tall Traitor
Thin tall story
A serial betrayer
The kinda friend we'all pray never to have
May this kinda friend not come our way IJN
Good morning peeps

Are those not the characteristics of an average person
on the contrary, it is inevitable not to encounter or deal with such person at a point in the real life.
I think TTT should be applauded for offering betrayal to the game, without that, the show won't get realer.

mawin 2 u too

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2017
sirfee:
undecided Show me the video of your dream or I don't believe...
undecided undecided
You will wait taya.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Setaje:

I don't remember quoting you and this is the same reasons why you people will be the downfall of efe. You cannot argue wiv out sounding rude and uncultured!! If I analyse, how does it affect you. I ask again, did I quote u or mention you. Did I campaign for anybody to vote. So what's your stress. Why are you carrying it on your head like your life depends on it. Please follow your own advise and mind your damn business. Vote for who you want.
Yes ,my Favorite Hm is my damn business and I would defend all his act and any shade thrown towards him ...Don't act like some1 who is ignorant ,i already passed my message ...NoHard feelings ...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
oviejnr:
Firstly, for calling a group of people who pick special interest in selecting their favorite housemate. Are you hale at all? Are we the cause of your misfortune? Who the heck do you know here facially or in person that your calling ugly or broke? I wont even go far, your uncles age mates are here. I choose to keep mute to ignore your rant but i just cant let this stupidity grow over you, it getting way to much. I dont care about which favorite housemate you are interested in cos you have your reasons. So dont just come on the thread and jump on peoples asses here boy. What do you know about the grace of God? The breath you inhale is the first grace upon your life and you should be thankful for it and everyone, you can never be better than Efe cos his now famous. who knows you? What are your achievements? Well, what i can say about you is a kid online maybe living in his parents glory or fake life. If you really want to take this far im in for you. I swear it dumb boy!
That boy Jude is demented..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.