Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123397 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank God the presentation winner won't be picked by voting ,else those sympathetic 16 sheeples go hijack am even if their mentor said nothing!!!!!!!
It's high time we stopped supporting mediocrity biko!

TTT For the money!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Presentation about to start. Bassey goes first...

One of the judges is the lady that came the other day - Nachilala Nkombo. Other countries judges are -
Serah Makka(Nigerian Director for ONE campaign) and
Kunle Ayo(Artist Singer Writer Producer ONEAmbassador)

They'll judge them based on the 5 criteria below:-
Presentation creativity
Campaign name
Statistics and Information
Ask and recommendatiom
Call to Action

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey is in now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Akthedream112:
EFE... I DONT LIKE SUIT BECAUSE I COULDN'T AFFORD IT..
GULLIBLE FANATICAL FANS... SELL YOUR HOUSE AND START VOTING HIM

So pathetic. He wants to turn the game to charity show.... make in just dey wear in warri dress. Na that one fit am pass. Oshi!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
AHHHHHHH..... THERE IS NO WAY EFE CAN WIN THIS CHALLENGE...
LET ME SEE IF THE SO CALLED GOD'S GRACE GONNA WORK... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Setaje:

So pathetic. He wants to turn the game to charity show.... make in just dey wear in warri dress. Na that one fit am pass. Oshi!!!!

the most surprising part is people actually falling for it!!!!!!!!!!!!As if say the rest housemates na millionaire dem be!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Exam don start ....ghen ghen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

Hehehe... I ignore trolls they seek attention, feed on it, and I'm not giving grin grin
Oh really! Your smart, you must be really calm. Thats what some people feed on here, im used to it. I give them like its hots when needed tho.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
frankfiny:
I cannot be as stupid as Kemen and if i decide to be that stupid, i'll be man enough to face the consequences of my actions and not resorting to some cheap lies to decieve some gullible girls like you.

I dont see the power in women that cant stick together... Women that prefer to attack and blame their fellow women cheating with their husband/boyfriend and never put any blame on the man because they have been made to believe its a man's nature cheat.. There wouldnt have been any need for all these ONE lectures if the mothers do stand up for their daughters..But No they wont, cause the men have made them to believe their education is worthless and they're "Powerful" enough to accept it.

Think and type according to context...kemen didn't do the right thing, but tboss isn't totally innocent...me, I cannot cover up for my daughter when I know she's wrong, and I cannot go and kill a guy when I know they were both at fault that won't make me a good mother... You don't need to agree with me, I don't even need you to do so...gullible males like you will always fall into women's trap

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
I wish a panel will pick the winner of big brother Africa too.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey, on point! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassssseeeeyyy!! Good Representative.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey is killing it, good stuff, good stuff!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
fabfunmi:
Thank God the presentation winner won't be picked by voting ,else those sympathetic 16 sheeples go hijack am even if their mentor said nothing!!!!!!!

TTT For the money!!!!
U don't hav to insult them it's their choice and u cannot force ur opinion on them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey is damn good!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
fabfunmi:

TTT For the money!!!!
grin grin grin collect ure too much kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
The eloquent witty Bassey
Well done

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey is done, judges are impressed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey has finished. He did well.
Marvis comes in and introduces herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey Wasnt able to do 3, 4 5 well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Marvis is next
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bassey killed it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
fabfunmi:

the most surprising part is people actually falling for it!!!!!!!!!!!!As if say the rest housemates na millionaire dem be!!!!!!!
Was chatting with T boss's sister Goldie the other day on ig and I discovered that they weren't that rich either. They are just an average family that packages their self very well. Truth is that every one in that house is struggling, some more than others but that doesn't change the fact none is made.
Some people make this 25 million in a week without eating rotten meats, stripping naked or having ninjas put rotten things all over them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Marvis it's one campaign and not one.org
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
My dear u need to be more educated, there is nothing like "totally innocent". Its either you're innocent or guilty.. You are the type of mother that will always blame you're child even when she is right. These kind of mothers raise timid girls because the girls are never allowed to express themeselves and feel free without being blamed

And how come I'm not into any womans trap?, meanwhile your superhero Kemen is the one in the trap and has been disqualified, please deal with it and stop blaming anybody
RANSOBAYO50:

Think and type according to context...kemen didn't do the right thing, but tboss isn't totally innocent...me, I cannot cover up for my daughter when I know she's wrong, that won't make me a good mother... You don't need to agree with me, I don't even need to do so...gullible males like you will always fall into women's trap

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vanessa88:

See painment grin
Well, your opinion has been noted, numbered and filed under unnecessary..

Besides, I don't trade mentions with pigs as it will bring me to their debased level

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
100naira:
Marvis it's one campaign and not one.org

She is so nervous. and she is reading from her jotting. Not sure she has convinced them enough..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bally is next
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Marvis is through. Love her points and creativity.
Bally is next.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
She tried . Marvis . I love her campaign name. She didnt forget 4 and 5
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
RANSOBAYO50:

Guy you are still not a woman so you obviously don't know anything about this topic, even if you transgender, you still won't know...
Why do you like to be noticed so much?

Okay!
I have seen you.
Check the next topic, you obviously won't pass with this one.
I have many sisters, I don't joke with them , I love them more than anything in the world because they inspire me .I've seen them struggle and I've seen them win, Ive seen them down and out and I've seen them get back up.
Someday I would like to have a daughter, and I would teach her that is OK not to be a man, it doesn't make you less ,it doesn't make you a second fiddle. Because we are more than our gender, the only thing that matters is our heart that beats and our breath that strains.
You saying I know nothing about women, because am not a woman further proves what I said about you earlier. YOU ARE JUST AN IMMATURE LITTLE GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
with ur 219 followers on twitter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mr man take ur nonsense elsewhere , stop looking for love in my mentions , google poto animal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u would understand when u see it
Hehehe, what does twitter has to do with this again?? You this boy, when will you receive sense ? Are your followers on twitter and IG your acheivement? Its clear you dont know what you want out of life. This is what your community should do to you...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.