Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3141851 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
toseen7:
grin grin grin grin grin
SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
You suppose decode nau, the reason why I quoted it out. It's "Hickey" in English.
Thought some words are banned.

Vivipop:
Yes o, please what is that? @PrincessKab
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
hickey[color=#006600][/color]

love bite

mediocre:
what's iki
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
hickey[color=#006600][/color]

mediocre:
what's iki
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
You suppose decode nau, the reason why I quoted it out. It's "Hickey" in English.
Thought some words are banned.

OK o, iki is the code name for Hickey. We learn everyday...oshey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tunlex01(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
I can't get Bbnaija channel on GOtv. Does this affect only me?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
OK so why is Bisola singing "I see you slipping away from me...slowly from me" while Tboss is shown feeding TTT in a cozy manner? Bisola's voice can make you cum jareh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tabh:

Nawa o,today con dey be like reunion day,waxdude,hian,long time o.
I deyyyyy. ...bn reading comments here nd all I do is laff...waiting for the finals jare. Hope u r good
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
And so it came to pass
That 3 nights ago
Some clowns jumped
At my post and called
Me "drunk" for defending efe
And when I called them "crazy "
I was banned for 2 days....
OK ooooo
My own is that if u can't argue constructively
If your hatred for my faves
Efe and Bisola
Have beclouded your sense
Of reasoning
Plz don't quote me
Mods I hope you can see my post
Cos I don't understand why I got
Banned and those who started
The whole thing didn't get a ban

#Efe for 25million
If you no like am abeg jump and pass.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
Don't worry, she'll still show us the Queen she is, she mentioned that in her diary Session 2 days ago; She keeps posting us, thinking she's deceiving us, but knows she hasn't delivered, which was why she promised again 2 days ago, after spending 5 weeks. However, I hope she won't wait till she is on the stage again when she's evicted before she shows us, or blame us for evicting her too soon that "she still has a lot to offer" as she promised...
We are waiting tirelessly undecided like say we call customer care

lol.I'm tired of waiting oooo...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Paayne(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
"..in the morning " mehn that song is epic, if only she'll jes record it in a proper studio..

bisola sabi sing sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HelenBee(f): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
One dude here has been correcting people that use 'there' instead of 'their' and he's been using 'am' instead of 'I'm'. So childish.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
"Big Brother is not a person. It's a force, it's a phenomenom, Big Brother is everywhere..."

lol...that is the concept na...but na person voice we de hear....no be force.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Foxrain:

That's why I say most Efe supporters are fools.
There is something called research :it is the computing of ideas, facts and documents to evaluate and bring about accurate and up to date info.
Any sensible person would have at the least verified if what I said was right or wrong before coming here to try to paint me as a liar and a fool.
But now who turned out to be the fool?
The old middle aged people that can't keep up with time or me a young boy who tried to politely set them straight and educate them.
And what about you, you knew they were making a fool of themselves but you couldn't set them straight because you disliked me and wanted me to be humiliated, now OK pop shows up, you remember it is a generational thing. Did you consider my own generation and the fact I didn't even know that you oldies didn't do a simple subject like Geography till you people were in secondary school.
Take your time, even though your saying the right thing. Must you rain insults on Efe fans, if something is not clear to some people just explain. I didnt even know about it until i searched online. Whether na only Efe fans no sabi ham for here. Respect yourself!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
@cute Jude is dis not ur post

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

This Thread though....... it has become a Battle-Field finally!

I can see Blood Stains everywhere! I really can't fathom the reasons for missiles throwing from every Corner!

This should have been a Thread to analyze the activities of the HMs. To discuss and Share Funs! But..... it's simply a War Zone NOW!
Foxrain is actually de cause of everthing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
If I had one-fifth of Bisola's kind of voice, I would move more mountains. I'm drooling over her voice.

Efe is doing good, his raps are getting better by the day.

#IstandwithEfe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
sod09:
wow....bro i av to admit your level of stupidity is exceptional, even wit d silicon(im sure ur dull brain think its real) shes parading bisola after one boobs are lovely to watch not dose pierced silicon even bbn cameras are always running away from viewing it.
now tell, aw many times av u masturbate on dose fake boobs
u are a fucking disgrace
Foxrain u had better stop watching american movie if at dis stage of ur life u think tboss is better off bisola then u future is astake...hmmn,y wil a responsible african man tink dat a woman with a breast implant is better off a single mother who gave birth to a child even d father wasnt responsible and didnt abort d baby despite all odds...stop been stupid,wealthy guys who see's her just want to have a taste of her..they can only give her a house and nt a home..a true african would neva consider breast implant unless she has cancer..and every sensible african man would want his kid to suck breast milk...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Foxrain:

I don't like you anymore. You are an instigator. The worst kind of people, they cheer from the background but won't join in watching others get bruised and battered.
An igbo guy with a Yoruba name, I could have known you were fake all along.
Never mention me again.
Sho ooo! Biko, Ki la gbe, ki la ju? Dont like me anymore, me still like you grin (no homo) wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Akthedream112:
HMMM.... YOU SEF DON JOIN BAD GANG.. WEHDON..
No o bro, i still dey good gang..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
vickydevoka:

Foxrain is actually de cause of everthing

grin

The Rain of Blood is felt on every Page of the Thread since his/her arrival! Perhaps we need to appease the gods of Nairaland by slaughtering a Fox for them; to act fast and bring Normalcy back to the Thread!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
ninnyanny:
lol...that is the concept na...but na person voice we de hear....no be force.
....dat biggie voice is yemi blaq

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
femiyonse:
so we have one the organisers here? wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Estellar:
haba! Geography taught in jss3? sofri lie boh.Geography is taught in senior secondary
My boys did geography, chemistry, in fact the school offered a wide range of subjects, that is how the students determine whether they choose science, art or social sciences in ss.
But I don't know if it is a compulsory curriculum for all schools
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
HelenBee:
One dude here has been correcting people that use 'there' instead of 'their' and he's been using 'am' instead of 'I'm'. So childish.
Helen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bear in mind, it may be a recent introduction of not more than 15 years. Some people here are much older, so it's not ignorance. It's a generational movement...
It didn't happen during my Junior School too, but I know when it was introduced much later.

It's not recent. I did and my boys did too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
waxdude:

I deyyyyy. ...bn reading comments here nd all I do is laff...waiting for the finals jare. Hope u r good
That is your usual style na,read,laugh and pass,comment once in a while.
I'm good o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by luvablesam(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tabh:
Oga Sam,I am fine o. How have you been?
Been good.. where have you been?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
femiyonse:
its still a rumor still.not a certain fact...I love yemi blaq though...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please can someone tell me the usefulness of Tboss in that house? She does nothing, absolutely nothing. To those that want Debbie out, who would play the guitar if she leaves? Nobody plays it better, she gives life to all their musical presentations. Every other housemate is contributing one way or the other in this presentation, she is just there like an Egyptian Mummy. I would glady swap Tboss with Gifty anyday. Tboss should be next to leave, if she does, no one would even notice her absence. This is my humble observation, if you don't agree with me, feel free to counter without quoting me, I don't want to throw insults, today has been so good to me.

#IstandwithEfe

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.