Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134325 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akthedream112:

THAT IS NOT MY BUSINESS.. I JUST HAS TO PROVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT HE WON SOMETHING..

Lol I feel u bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
PrincessKab:
Well, maybe before I joined this forum, but ever since I joined this forum, if I be sincere, I hardly see Efe's fans insulting first, people attack them first, which you also do directly and indirectly, before they respond, and sometimes, they don't even respond, or they go subtle, I ain't taking sides or trying to be defensive. They may not be like that before I joined, I ain't disputing, and from what I can gather so far, they started it first, but I sense, in all humility, their camel's back has been broken, so they've been humbled. And I'll assume you've not seen any of my messages, where I do tell them to ignore the insults and let them pass.
It's not a matter of Peace advocacy, or someone taking anything personal here, I'm only thinking some things aren't necessary if sanity must be maintained. I'll believe you that they started it all, but these days, I don't see them coming for people first, and I only quoted that message, outta many of your similar messages, so it doesn't aggravate unnecessary E-war et al.
Nobody is here to impress anyone or make friends, however, even though this goes a long way as a reflection of who we may be, but nobody is trying to play a saint here, I'm only saying we can be more mature about the way we handle issues here, so as not to derail the thread, so the thread can serve its original purpose.
I may be wrong if they still attack first, or maybe I haven't just noticed, but will be on the lookout, I'm sorry I'm not being biased, however, we'll also call our house to order while you pls play maturity too, so our arguments can be constructive while we maintain sanity.
Thanks for your clarifying. Do have a great week ahead!

Mama epistle!!! Wehdone ma

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
toseen7:
oh come on bro, i'm not castigating him. I'm just telling him to use his head, in a game like this you dont have to be 100% Loyal

#WeAreOne

#TEAMEfe4Life
I get you, but the truth is he can't see your post,he can't see TTT heart....so it's not his fault..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agbgift:

Bassey might save her and fix in someone he feels is a threat to his game.
she has been putting bassey in such a delicate spot lately, maybe becoz she feels bassey is the only tight friend she has in the house.
Her expectations of what he should do concerning their bond is becoming unbearable for him, especially with the way she always questions his actions concerning most of the decisions the guy made towards improving his individual game plans.
In fairness, I think bassey has coped well with her so far but am not sure if debie-rise feels the same way as I do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
queenola1:
. My dear I can strongly verify that 90 percent of the pple insulting other housemates and Viewers are not really Efe fans. Majority of these insults come from Viewers who are camouflaging to be Efe fans in other to bring his votes down by insulting other housemates and viewers. Let's all be matured and not be deceived. Oga ooooo. Luv..luv.
STOP LYING WITH THIS WEAK DEFENSE.... TRY HARDER NEXT TIME

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akthedream112:

THANKS BRO,... AS A NEUTRAL, THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I GAVE WITH EFE FANS...
I DUNNO WHAT GONNA HAPPEN TOMORROW, BUT AT THE MOMENT, 80%OF EFE FANS ARE FANATICS, HYPOCRITE AND SENSELESS..
THE EARLIER THEY REALIZED THAT THIS IS JUST A GAME, THE BETTER FOR THEIR LIFE..
i hardly see make Efe fans dey cause trouble or insult people on this thread, if ANYBODY knows one pls show me. Infact, The most insulted fans here are Efe fans... S'il vous plaƮt, Someone should prove me wrong....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
adonismuller:
I get you, but the truth is he can't see your post,he can't see TTT heart....so it's not his fault..
True, wish we could see what is in our friends mind.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
#TeamEFE come and order your T-shirt oo.. 2k each grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hms should just vote bassey so he will save himself.... Everyman for himself

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
dominique:

Bassey has nominated TTT before
Are u sure becoz I had some element of doubt before saying that, maybe only on a single occasion if you are right but I still think they have some level of hidden loyalty for one another
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
machinegundammy:

Owing to the fact that Bassey and TTT have never nominated themselves for eviction before, they have an underground kinda of loyalty together, Bassey might save any of the housemate and replaces him/her with either EFE or Balley.
BASSEY ONCE NOMINATED TTT FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION....

TTT NOMINATED MARVIS AHEAD OF BASSEY AS HIS FAVORITE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akthedream112:

PLEASE IF YOU MUST UPDATE, ALWAYS TYPE IT THE WAY IT IS..
WE DONT WANT ANOTHER UPDATER WITH BIASED MIND LIKE ONE PRINCESS WHATEVER..
IF YOU DONT LIKE TONY, YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS ON YOUR UPDATES..
THANKS

Why am I not surprised it's you that would make this kind of post? There's nothing different from that update and the one that your friend, Threebear_ always make insulting other HMs and you overlook it all the time. How many of Threebear's_ posts which are filled with Insults on HMs have you attacked? I guess it's because they are concentrated on a HM you dislike, you're okay with it. Bloody hypocrite!! If you don't like the update, then update the truth. You don't update and when someone does, you criticize and attack. You're a shameless hypocrite. When Threebear_ called Bisola cheap slut_ where we're you? Get the Bleep outta here with your sentimental judgment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
JehanEddy07:
#TeamEFE come and order your T-shirt.. 2k each grin
lol, this campaign na wa! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giftiebrown(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agbgift:

Bassey might save her and fix in someone he feels is a threat to his game.
I fink he will replace her with Efe...He has bn consistently nominating Efe...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bally B.. Looking #FROSH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
toseen7:
lol, this campaign na wa! grin
in bally's voice "i dey tell you" grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Efe might be nominated today for possible eviction..... pls lets know its a game and lets keep our favorite HM in da house...... even if Efe is been nominated every week for possible eviction, i know its a game and i will keep voting and voting and voting...till Saturday evening...........I AM #TEAM EFE.... I SPEAK LESS AND ACT/VOTE MORE...... LET D GAMES BEGIN!!! grin grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
machinegundammy:

Bae are sure wanna put the credibility of ur God to real test here grin
Lool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
janellemonae:

I used to like his sexy voice. I hardly notice him these days.

Sadly Bally has faded into the background.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akthedream112:

BASSEY ONCE NOMINATED TTT FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION....

WHEN TTT AS HOH WAS ASKED BY BIGGIE TO CHOOSE HIS FAVORITE HOUSE, HE CHOSE MARVIS AHEAD OF BASSEY AND DEBIE-RISE..
I remembered when bassey entered the house TTT told biggie that even though you he had worked with him before he doesn't trust him and he will watch him for few weeks to decide whether to trust him or not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ndifereke:

Why am I not surprised it's you that would make this kind of post? There's nothing different from that update and the one that your friend, Threebear_ always make insulting other HMs and you overlook it all the time. How many of Threebear's_ posts which are filled with Insults on HMs have you attacked? I guess it's because they are concentrated on a HM you dislike, you're okay with it. Bloody hypocrite!! If you don't like the update, then update the truth. You don't update and when someone does, you criticize and attack. You're a shameless hypocrite. When Threebear_ called Bisola cheap slut_ where we're you? Get the Bleep outta here with your sentimental judgment.
NDIFAKE.... YOU AGAIN? YOU ARE FREE TO ATTACK ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES, BUT DONT CALL IT UPDATE..
I AM NO FRIEND WITH THREEBEAR OR ANYBODY HERE..
I AM NOT ON NAIRALAND TO MAKE FRIEND OK?
IN SHORT, I AND THREEBEAR HAVE INSULTED EACH OTHER TO THE POINT THAT WE BOTH GOT BANNED..
IF YOU QUOTE ME TO INSULT OR TALK RUBBISH AGAIN, I WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU..
I WONT WARN YOU AGAIN...
I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
giftiebrown:
I fink he will replace her with Efe...He has bn consistently nominating Efe...
well it's all a game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Seriously these housemates are bored. Efe is requesting for a task to keep them busy and their mind off nominations for d nyt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't really feel confident that bassey will save Debie when she is up, I hope he will.
but l'm wondering if it will just turn out the same as the payporte task.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
JehanEddy07:

Soo are these his family & friends? Or fans?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AmethystLegend(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
iamoyindamola:
Hms should just vote bassey so he will save himself.... Everyman for himself

Abi o! i wonder why this bbn Hms never do that, nominating the HOH was a very common occurrence during the bba Period.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
JehanEddy07:

How can i get one, am in Benin ryt now o. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
They dont understand the game....its easier for the hoh to be nominated for eviction so he or she wont save anyone
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well they normally end their rants with #Efeforthemoney so i dont know how to differentiate between the fake and the real efe fans
queenola1:
. My dear I can strongly verify that 90 percent of the pple insulting other housemates and Viewers are not really Efe fans. Majority of these insults come from Viewers who are camouflaging to be Efe fans in other to bring his votes down by insulting other housemates and viewers. Let's all be matured and not be deceived. Oga ooooo. Luv..luv.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akthedream112:

NDIFAKE.... YOU AGAIN? YOU ARE FREE TO ATTACK ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES, BUT DONT CALL IT UPDATE..
I AM NO FRIEND WITH THREEBEAR OR ANYBODY HERE..
I AM NOT ON NAIRALAND TO MAKE FRIEND OK?
IN SHORT, I AND THREEBEAR HAVE INSULTED EACH OTHER TO THE POINT THAT WE BOTH GOT BANNED..
IF YOU QUOTE ME TO INSULT OR TALK RUBBISH AGAIN, I WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU..
I WONT WARN YOU AGAIN...
I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

You're a liar. When you updated about Miyonse wishing Tboss a happy birthday, did you not insult him or not? Is that not an update? Do you want me to dig up your other updates with Insults heaped on Efe? My friend shut up with your hypocrisy. Giving it to me back won't stop me calling you out. Move along, boy.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
janellemonae:

Soo are these his family & friends? Or fans?
some say the man in the car is his snr bro.. While the other guy is a fan grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Misswang001:
Efe would be up for eviction, cos even if he isn't nominated, Bassey would swap him.
Will Bassey have the kidney to openly nominate Efe? Time will tell. In any case no shaking. I am even wishing that EFE will be put up for eviction with TTTor TBOSS so that the power of EFE fans will be manifested to other house mates. We need to put fear in thier mind that EFE is untouchable. As for Bassey, we are looking forward to when he will be put up for eviction...
THE ENEMY OF EFE IS THE ENEMY OF EFE'S FANS.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.