Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132012 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
queenola1:
. Some pple sef oo. Please is this person watching big brother from channels television. Pls what planet is he from. This is d funniest statement ever. cheesy grin

I was watching from this threAd. Clearly pple were giving conflicting information.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nickymezor(f): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oh, poor debbie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
jaykaylegend:

I have a feeling her nomination was based on bassey replacing bally for EFE...

#EfeForTheMoney
#SaveCaptainNipple
My point exactly, na her choice and efe nomination sweet me pass this night. I just wish say na 2 people dey come house on Sunday. Lets save the captain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
to9ine:

Who should she have put up? Her only options were bisola and Debby rise??
If she had put Bally back up for possible eviction, it would have been just perfect. That power card turned out to be a curse, if she had been up, the card wouldn't have saved her either. I still want Debbie to still be in the house.
Anyway it's time to unleash my votes for my Efe.

#IstandwithEfe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MPSA(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin Now I see how it works in naija grin grin Light Skin=Zero Votes grin , TTT and Tbos are targets here grin grin Now I see shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
toseen7:
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen
Where are you bro? Long time o Hope you are fine?
Ah dey baba mi... thanks for caring.
Tonight's nomination is the cream of them all.. i was thrilled. By the way, my 800 wechat votes goes to Captain Nipples as promised. cheers

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
pocohantas:
People keep talking loyalty, did they come here to do friendship?Yes, loyalty is expected but not at the expense of common sense and logic.
Even Efe has f<cked loyalty and I am glad he is using his Kidney now.

This edition reminds of a typical food chain.
The Fantastic-4 are the carnivores, they kept preying on Tboss's acquaintances, the herbivores. They deleted them one by one... Miyonse, Soma, Cocoice, Gifty...then Uriel and Kemen.

Now, they want to switch to Bassey and debbie rise.
If I am Bassey, every HOH challenge should be a do or die henceforth. I don't know if the fantastic 4 plan to share this 25m, but it's obvious they all want to be in the finals together.

Madam i dont get u o, Efe & Marvis nominated TTT. there is nothing like fantastic four again biko,

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
pls lets mobilize to vote for debie rise
she doesnt deserve to go now

team vote debie rise

dominique:
And I was actually celebrating Debbie's safety for another week, how I feel like cursing this stupid Marvis girl angry angry cry

She's nothing but a stupid useless lip-chewing shegoat. She went on to nominate the very person that have her the power card, that's even worse than gifty that nominated cocoice that saved her. I don't even know where to put that level of stupidity and disloyalty, to think I actually voted he when she was up.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
dominique:
And I was actually celebrating Debbie's safety for another week, how I feel like cursing this stupid Marvis girl angry angry cry

She's nothing but a stupid useless lip-chewing shegoat. She went on to nominate the very person that have her the power card, that's even worse than gifty that nominated cocoice that saved her. I don't even know where to put that level of stupidity and disloyalty, to think I actually voted he when she was up.
Then start voting tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Xiana:
No sympathy vote for Debby ,pls just vote efe

I though Efe already had a strong army, why are you begging for people to vote Efe again? Are you people this selfish and wicked?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
TTT is not going home even if 2 housemates will be evicted. Y'all be surprised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
factsandfigures:
I like this nomination process. Bassey must be very disappointed. At least Efe now knows his enemies. Team Efe this is the time to show our strenght. Bassey will be shock to see Efe return to the house on Sunday. The battle line has been drawn. Bassey has touched the cobra tail. He is in trouble.

Which cobra tail? Who made efe a cobra? Is he a god that cant be nominated? Bassey played d game smartly. He knows efe cant go cos he has fans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
TellingItAsItIs:
wizard ko gizzard ni.whats the big deal about his nomination?you pple can just overhype this efe guy like he's so Special.its all about eliminating ur biggest treats and pple who don't like you and are most likely to nominate you and going by ur logic,Tboss nailed her nominations better .
How did Tboss nail her nomination? Noone likes her
As for Efe, being able follow his gut feeling by nominating TTT that isn't loyal and also nominating Tboss that may become a threat at the finale as her fans keep springing up from nowhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AfroSamurai: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nickymezor:
Oh, poor debbie.
What happened to her?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
missade:

Erm but if people really want to see TTT go, why not vote for Debbie since she's a weak contender? Abeg let e girl stay a bit longer naa
exactly Debbie rice is not a threat to any strong housemates. Saving her for the last Dance would have been the best thing

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
PrincessKab:
4th week. That was his 2nd nomination in the house...

I am positive Bassey has only nominated TTT once. you are right it happened only the 4th week and not 3rd week. check it out;

http://www.spillednews.com/2017/02/bbnaija-3-week-who-nominated-who-for.html

http://www.spillednews.com/2017/02/bbnaija-week-4-gifty-bags-4-nominations.html

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by debque(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
janellemonae:

Yeah im going to vote for Debbie too. Hopefully d guitar is seized at some point.
given Debbie all my 300votes

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cry me a river..... U shd ban urself for insulting someone that didnt do u bad
Im watching you
dominique:

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Kingmakers, Who are we sending home this week?
Hmmn..lemme ask oracle.....hmmn oracle just talk say if na 1 na debie rise o bt if na 2 people dey go...na na na na debie rice and 3T o

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Ah dey baba mi... thanks for caring.

Tonight's nomination is the cream of them all.. i was thrilled.
By the way, my 800 wechat votes goes to Captain Nipples as promised. cheers
ha! Baba! I miss u o, i tot u are prison ni, but i no say u no b criminal, you be sure NLder!....

Today's nomination show is sweet o, pls support our ministry o wink #teamEfe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nickymezor(f): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What happened to her?
she has bin nominated o ,and she could go home.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
TellingItAsItIs:
wizard ko gizzard ni.whats the big deal about his nomination?you pple can just overhype this efe guy like he's so Special.its all about eliminating ur biggest treats and pple who don't like you and are most likely to nominate you and going by ur logic,Tboss nailed her nominations better .
As for Efe, being able follow his gut feeling by nominating TTT that isn't loyal and also nominating Tboss that may become a threat at the final( as her fans keep springing up from nowhere) that's whatsup.
If not for Debbie that got added to the list, this might have been her last week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Im sharing my votes.... Efe and debie
Dont care abt pretender ttt or fake bust tboss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Iceydream(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Our girl needs our help now more than ever. TeamDebie-Rise, TeamBassey, TeamBally, TeamBisola, TeamMarvis, TeamGifty, TeamUriel, TeamSoma, TeamMiyonse, TeamKemen. YOUR HELP IS SERIOUSLY NEEDED!!!!
#Savedebierisecampaign
Send SMS as many times as you can.
Download WeChat with different accounts.
Borrow phones from family and friends.
SAVE DEBIE-RISE
TEXT: VOTE Debie-Rise
Send to 32052.
God really bless you all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
How many housemates are up for possible eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lilee2hot(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
TeamEfe please don't sympathize with anyone or say Efe has fans and will sail through. Your vote is important. Pour out EVERYTHING for #CaptainNipples... Its 50% or nothing. The others can stuggle for the other half. cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
I Suspect this BIGGY. He knows that TBOSS will definately go if pitched against EFE and TTT thats why the he has to come in with the POWER CARD rubbish which brought poor DEBBY-RISE into the fray. Poor babe just got sacrificed cry sad

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yes, it was once. It was someone else that was arguing with you that it was twice, I wasn't the one. I supported you that it was once, but it was in the 4th week not 3rd.

machinegundammy:

I am positive Bassey has only nominated TTT once. you are right it happened only the 4th week and not 3rd week. check it out;

http://www.spillednews.com/2017/02/bbnaija-3-week-who-nominated-who-for.html

http://www.spillednews.com/2017/02/bbnaija-week-4-gifty-bags-4-nominations.html
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
smokey3y3z:

As for Efe, being able follow his gut feeling by nominating TTT that isn't loyal and also nominating Tboss that may become a threat at the finale as her fans keep springing up from nowhere
she nailed it accurately cos she was able to say it will all conviction that she's sure efe and Marvis keep nominating her.Efe on the other hand just got it right this one time with TTT,everyone knows he nominates Tboss back to back (which is predictable) cos he hates her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
olubankemi:
For Efe, if them hate am inside and people like am outside, he no dey go. That's the good thing. If marvis can beat TTT and Tboss Beat marvis sure Tboss will beat TTT
You can'say. Just as some housemates gain fans week after week, others lose fans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
dominique:

I though Efe already had a strong army, why are you begging for people to vote Efe again? Are you people this selfish and wicked?
Madam, we are not selfish & wicked. Mind you we are not strong enough, we need more at #Efenation grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
1bkaye:
Oh ok, thank you smiley

@janellemonae

Thnks. Got it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.