Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128420 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2017
papykush,yo' ...come get your granny lady, she's all up in my TV acting a fóol...#T-bozo angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayo26(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2017
olubankemi:

Bisola did not apologise, she even said she wont.

She apologised initially. But when the argument continued she then said she has no reason to apologise.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mamaboms: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2017
yes ooo, please lets give our votes to Debie.
Madam Tboss has jet owners chasing her, biko she doesnt need the money

our dear Debie-rise needs the moolahh

Vote Debie-rise
ninnyanny:
OK tboss has jet owners as suitors
She can spend 25m in two weeks
OK

Plz tboss fans ,you heard her right?
Plz give her votes to Debby
Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
This is why we should vote debie

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Seriously Bassey is so mature.. trying to make peace all through the drama between Tboss and Bisola.

This is not about breakfast tho. Bisola as always had issues with Tboss and Tboss has always had issues with Bisola.

I really dont wish to be in Basseys shoes. This week is supposed to be a week of kindness. Wager is at stake.

the drama is still on o. Bisola is so angry and she has vexed. She said Tboss always likes to have her way.. they are both exchanging words

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
geekybabe:

Ok Guys here is what happened. After their gym session, Tboss said she had planned to take cereal for breakfast. Bisola was making toasts for everyone for breakfast. So when Tboss was going for cereal Bisola told her that she has started making breakfast for everyone. Tboss said she didnt know french toast was bread and eggs, but she knows her dad makes something similar for them back at home. But she sha feels like having milk and honey or something. She asked Bisola if Curry goes with honey? (Bisola added curry in the toast)

Bisola got angry and said if she doesnt want to eat breakfast she should just go, that if it were Tboss preparing breakfast they will all eat, but when she is preparing breakfast Tboss comes wth an attitude. Next thing Tboss said Bisola is loud and aggressive and she should chill about talking to her..

Bisola then got angry that she called her aggresive. Tboss got irritated by Bisola. And then drama. She said everyone tries deliberately making her angry and she doesnt care about having any friends. That she respects people and doesnt feel anyone should talk down on her or disrespect her..

It happened a couple of hours ago and She has talked to debbie about it. Now she is discussing with Efe.
She said she is not about the money. that she has pple with private jets chasing her. And the 25 million might be finished in 2weeks if she wins it cos its nothing. That she does not even give a shit since the Kemen issue.

Aunty ROmania of life!!

Really!Men with private jets hitting on her!And she forgot she was begging to stay in Big brother house that she needs money to buy house for her mother.I see!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Bassey dey pour petrol for fire, he doesn't need to be the peace maker when they forming they good...

bassey has 2 do dat cos of the theme of dia task 4 dis week, and dey av got lots of valuables to lose... I love his final judgement thou #

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
to9ine:
This quarrel between TBoss and bisola dey make me laugh.. grin grin

i wonder if this tboss tinks her father is d main sponsor of bbn,u av pple wit private jet as suitors?mama y kum to bbn then.liar!and her fans to will kum here and say she z right

they are the real fanatics nt efe fans

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
vote ThinTallTony to 32052!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Section80(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Tboss will so go home.... sometimes i wish she could just close her ass up...and let her mouth talk for once
she's so full of shît tho angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
geekybabe:
Tboss has started crying again..
Everything makes her cry. On top Breakfast matter, She is crying again.
She is an emotional piece. She even needs to be home to relax. Aunty Oyibo.
And she just called her fellow housemates a bunch of f*cking idiots.
She dey craze..shey na er papa house b dat? I wish i could vote her out...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Chai na today wey I no dey house this thing con happen cry
Since tboss doesn't need money abeg make you leave am, let her private jet people give her the 25 milla. The way she dey talk dey annoy me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
geekybabe:

Ok Guys here is what happened. After their gym session, Tboss said she had planned to take cereal for breakfast. Bisola was making toasts for everyone for breakfast. So when Tboss was going for cereal Bisola told her that she has started making breakfast for everyone. Tboss said she didnt know french toast was bread and eggs, but she knows her dad makes something similar for them back at home. But she sha feels like having milk and honey or something. She asked Bisola if Curry goes with honey? (Bisola added curry in the toast)

Bisola got angry and said if she doesnt want to eat breakfast she should just go, that if it were Tboss preparing breakfast they will all eat, but when she is preparing breakfast Tboss comes wth an attitude. Next thing Tboss said Bisola is loud and aggressive and she should chill about talking to her..

Bisola then got angry that she called her aggresive. Tboss got irritated by Bisola. And then drama. She said everyone tries deliberately making her angry and she doesnt care about having any friends. That she respects people and doesnt feel anyone should talk down on her or disrespect her..

It happened a couple of hours ago and She has talked to debbie about it. Now she is discussing with Efe.
She said she is not about the money. that she has pple with private jets chasing her. And the 25 million might be finished in 2weeks if she wins it cos its nothing. That she does not even give a shit since the Kemen issue.

Aunty ROmania of life!!
Thank you. since she's not all about the money,y did she audition in d first place?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
Okay now am interested....i am actually not on any team yet tho I like all the HMS but guess only one can win...please I need to know how to vote on we chat as I currently have 500votes at my disposal and can garner 500 more.... It won't be fair that I don't vote after all the entertainment I have received... Thanks in advance

To vote multiple times on wechat, unfollow africamagictv page and add it again. Register another line using the right format and a fresh voting page opens. You can vote this way with multiple lines.

Vote Debie-Rise please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Efe always butters up to t boss in her face then goes on to decampaign her in the diary room. So much for being real.
So much toxic air in that house, so much hate on one person. I know 25 million naira is a lot of money have we lost our sense of humanity. Tufia.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Truly debbie-rise dey try, when they all where acting that her food isn't sweet she no vex o, only small say tboss no wan chop bisola food nai dey cause fight so?? Hehe life!! Its easy to cast someone but not easy to be casted!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

To vote multiple times on wechat, unfollow africamagictv page and add it again. Register another line using the right format and a fresh voting page opens. You can vote this way with multiple lines.

Vote Debie-Rise please

Thanks a lot. I will do this. Debie deserves a lot of vote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:

Vote Debie-Rise please
thanks, I'll definitely vote Debbie rise..the girl has character... No human being is perfect!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
ninnyanny:
OK tboss has jet owners as suitors
She can spend 25m in two weeks
OK

Plz tboss fans ,you heard her right?
Plz give her votes to Debby
Thank you
grin grin Can I take you out for dinner coz of this hilarious comment of yours? kiss undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Tbos will not change because she thinks she's special. In a heated argument wit Efe over a prank d following ensued -
Efe : "u don dey form Oyibo"
Tboss : "nor be say I dey form oyibo, I be oyibo"
dis "I be oyibo" attitude forms d basis of d arrogance in her interactions wit fellow HMs. While she isn't d only half-caste in d house, it's only her, d one wit d blood of d rejects of Europe, d Romanian Roma/Gypsy dat thinks dis makes her special.
Tboobs ooouuuuuuutt!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmm, debie omo pastor, doing her papa job...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
From this show... Anyone close to tboss is always going home.. Debbie rise fell for her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2017
I think bisola is wrong though, tboss just asked her a question and she took it the wrong way and made her snap, which got tboss annoyed then it all went to hell from there.(according to what they both said)
Bassey even said that what started it is bisola's perception of tboss statement.
Tboss and bisola have been angry with each other for a while now

Debie please leave tboss to calm down. You can bring up this ur talk later its the wrong time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2017
The fact people with jets are asking you out does not mean you will sleep with all of them, everyone is not like bisola that will sleep with anything to the point of having a baby outside wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2017
janellemonae:

She was eating outside. Efe came to try & diffuse the issue wt her & bisola. Tboss explained d issue to him. Dt bisola was making French toast for breakfast. She (tboss) hates French toast cos her dad makes it everyday. All she asked bisola was does curry go wt honey?" & she got dissed by bisola saying "why are u criticizing d breakfast?, if u don't want to eat breakfast don't eat".

Thank you
I know tboss is hated though but where is she wrong now?.
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
The fact people with jets are asking you out does not mean you will sleep with all of them, everyone is not like bisola that will sleep with anything to the point of having a baby outside wedlock.
You are taking it too far.......

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2017
DeejayTafari:
correct bisola, just take in deep breath, u are a real nigerian. not that asss of a tboss. her face just dey vex me.
whc real Nigerian is dah one o # a real Nigerian dah doesn't av respect for others, walked out on 7 other adults on a useless matter # both of dem are two unserious adults...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2017
seasy:

Really!Men with private jets hitting on her!And she forgot she was begging to stay in Big brother house that she needs money to buy house for her mother.I see!
Can u imagine d way she is talking to debi who she calls her friend..debi na ode...wat is she saying..if only i was bisola i wil fustrate d hell out of her....if bisola appologise,she don Bleep up...tboss tink she can talk any1 anyhw..i wonder y bigbroda choose oyinbo for bb naija..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Giel:
I think bisola is wrong though, tboss just asked her a question and she took it the wrong way and made her snap, which got tboss annoyed then it all went to hell from there.(according to what they both said)
Bassey even said that what started it is bisola's perception of tboss statement.

Debie please leave tboss to calm down. You can bring up this ur talk later its the wrong time.
you are a truthful fellow...and pls although tboss makes reference to her oyibo nature, u guys should stop using it...I've seen aje kpako that acts worse than this tboss nature, while to some its second nature.... My only advice to tboss is just to learn how to mix and mingle with people, and also learn to overlook a lot of things

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Debie-rise is trying to make peace.. She is pleading with Tboss to apologize to Bisola and it was a misunderstanding..

Tboss said she will never apologize for anything..

Wager is at stake but Tboss does not care..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
you are a truthful fellow...and pls although tboss makes reference to her oyibo nature, u guys should stop using it...I've seen aje kpako that acts worse than this tboss nature, while to some its second nature.... My only advice to tboss is just to learn how to mix and mingle with people, and also learn to overlook a lot of things

Thanks. Debie trying to be a good friend but this is not the time. This is not the time at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Giel:

If you have ever been in the kitchen you will know how infuriating that thing could be... You said you weren't going to eat so why come to ask those questions if you are not really trying to find fault?
Tboss was out to make bisola angry and she fell for it. My fiance do get angry anytime I go to the kitchen asking questions as such

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.