Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,517 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150766 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Papykush:
Tony is focused, hardworking, talented, intelligent, a good dancer and the life of the party cool

Imagine the house without Tony

Tboss will be sleeping as usual or crying

Debbie will be hitting on bassey while that one keeps rejecting her

Efe will be picking his nose (looking for gold according to dominique) grin

Bally and bisola will be making out undecided

Marvis will be eating eba and throwing up everywhere

Tony is the last man standing when it comes to making BBN worth watching.

Let's dedicate this page 2017 to Tony for winning BBN 2017 in advance

Vote Thintalltony cool

vote ThinTallTony to 32052 TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT
TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT TTT vote ThinTallTony to

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lynette2cute:
Okay guys, lynette2cute is in the house. Keep the votes coming for Efe.

#Team Efe
Welcome FAM!

#EfeNation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
HM's, report to the arena
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please someone should tell me what happened between bisola and tboss our let me know what page I can find the gist in this thread so I can go read. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Swang:
Both women were wrong and acted in an immature manner. Sadly people will come on this thread and support one over the other. Both of these women are gulity of a lot things in the house. We can go all day about this.... but the fact still remains that there is a clique in that house and they tend to nominate people they don't like or isn't in their clique or is perceived as betraying the clique. Please vote wisely

I really don't think there's a clique anymore. Bisola & marvis are still close. Efe is getting closer to Bally. Tony is on his own.
After this argument I think bisola & ballys closeness has bn damaged irreparably. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
They are now in d arena for d task.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
temmyo:
Please someone should tell me what happened between bisola and tboss our let me know what page I can find the gist in this thread so I can go read. Thanks
I think you should start from page 2014

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Don't respond cos you may need their help tomorrow or if she eventually goes home, may gang up against you cos you did say you won't support. Be wise!!! Just face your campaign, don't respond to the many conspiracy theories. Just campaign and state it in your own post that people should support us and vote fully for Efe, don't mention other people's names or such post.
Just keep doing your thing.

toseen7:
broda, what are u saying nau? who told you Efe cant go home now?, he is on equal level with other HMS wey dey up for eviction. If we keep sharing vote for Debbie, meanwile #TeamTTT and #TeamTboss are voting for them only. So we should lose abi........ #TeamEfe #DontShareYourVote #Vote-Efe-Only

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Question1: which hoh had their titles stolen?

They've all ran to d bowl wt d letters, they're looking for letters to spell out the name. COCOICE is a long name. No one has gotten it complete yet & time is running out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tony finished first.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jojogirlx: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
It's a pity that a lot of people deceive themselves. Am a newbie here but I couldn't resist the urge to respond to your hypocrisy.d fact that Bisola kept her Pregnancy doesn't make you that constantly abort nd use contraceptives to be better than her. Nd for the records Tboss was the first housemate to be romantically involved in the biggie house so they are all guilty. I know we all have our dirty moments either secretly or openly. So watch what you type to avoid karma!!!
Kimtahee:
The fact people with jets are asking you out does not mean you will sleep with all of them, everyone is not like bisola that will sleep with anything to the point of having a baby outside wedlock.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
The task has started.

The first question - Which HOH was his crown stolen?
The people that got it and finished before the buzzer went off:
TTT
Bally

Others that completed it without meeting up to time are
Efe
TBoss
Debie

So TTT and Bally will get the points
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
jeffoski:

This is what I mean. Look at the long thing you typed for someone that is boring. If she was boring then people won't even notice her at all let alone of voting. Infact that her Saturday sitting at the club brings more attention to her.

Imagine when she stood up to dance abit last week. Social media went buzzing cos of that single act. Even the house mate couldn't believe Uriel will leave so soon.

I agree she can be annoying and irritating some time but that's her being who she is and we all want realness. Being real doesn't mean everyone will like you. Infact you will have enough haters as well as those who like you. We are humans and have our flaws and bad characters. You shuldnt insult a person like that when we too are not perfect.

TTT has a family outside but yet see what he is doing That doesn't make him evil. It's his strategy. Bisola has a kid outside and yet gave a married man a BJ not to mention the kissing and all but she is a good person. And so on. They are all competing for 25mill and have to think of ways to manipulate to win it.

Where I knew no one in that house is 100% real was that task where Biggie asked them to eat junk or allow him read dia secret.

All of them didn't want their secret to be read. Only Tboss but later changed her mind when she saw she was the only one standing.

No one is a saint in the house and no one is evil. It's a game and they are all playing it the best way they can.

#TeamTboss
@ embolden, you're right. Nigerians can be soo sentimental, they let sentiments blind them. Its a game, play dirty, play clean. Who fücking cares?? Its all about the money. I don't like all these pseudo sanctimonious attitude you'll all are displaying. If you think everyone should act like Jesus, then the show will be boring. Its a reality show for crying out loud!! TTT did this, did that! He came with a strategy, he's not clueless like other housemates that'll let friendship and loyalty blind them. I'm not even a fan of anybody, but when I see people condemning other HMS, its annoying. They're all for the money let them play their game as they deem fit. Your attitude is preposterous to say the least.

Its appalling that those condemning bisola are not saints either, those condemning TTT would do worse in his shoes. Take a chill pill, its a game that comes with a prize and that's what matters.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
2nd question:
Which colour is payporte's colour of mats used in the arena:-
Bally
Bisola
TTT

Completed before buzzer went off.
They'll earn the point.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WudBMother: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Okay,

Hmmm,

I don't watch BBN, but I've 500wechat vote and I'm to 'dash' it out.

Pls who can I vote for?

AND Pls don't mention Tboss beside me o sad
Please vote EFE

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Biggie is High or something
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai biggie day do ojoro ooo
Qstn 2 no be only 3 get am o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Question 2: what colour is d mat used in d arena games?

Answer is red. Winners dt got it on time - Bally, tony & bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
3rd question:-
Which celebrity guest had a diary session?
The people that got it within the stipulated time are:-
Bally
Bisola
Marvis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Question 4: who won BB hotshot?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
ollah2:

Where in the line did you see anything related to Efe?
if someone starts now they will say Efes fans has started, imagine what that one is saying! Na wa oh.

#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dem don't even knw qstn 4 oooo
Hahahahaha

I love dis game
Funny
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
bally 4point,Bisola 2point,TTT 1point,marvis 1 point
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Question 4:-
Who won Big Brother Hotshot?
Only TTT got it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Most people write Uti but TTT writes Idris.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
toseen7:
ammyluv2002 EXCUSEme2 Dynamite02

Where are you guys?, its been so long o.
Our FAV HM is up again this week, let us send him back like we did 2wks ago.... SMS; Vote Efe send to 32052.

May God bless us all

#TeamEfe

We go scale through.... I don cast my vote since yesterday....

#EFENATION.......

PROUDLY TEAM EFE..... gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Haba! You've mixed it up. That's not correct. So far Bally and TTT are on 3 points each

Donbabajay12:
bally 4point,Bisola 2point,TTT 1point,marvis 1 point
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Q5. What is the slogan for this year's bbnaija?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Dat thrash can pic is for my post? E be like say d screw wey dey hold ur skull 2geda don dey rust
k
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Question 4: who won big brother hotshots?

Answer is idris.

Only tony got this. The rest put uti.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
loving this game ...SEE GOBEE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
TTT writes see gobee, Bally writes see gobe, Efe and Debie-Rise writes see gobbe, others have incomplete letters.
Efe, Bally and Debie wins this round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.