Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,609 members, 7,854,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3142655 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Northkendal:
check again dear, debie 23% tboss 22%

There is nothing der to check, Tboss is coming second and soon she will be running head to head with Efe, wait till friday dis week!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Lucy001:
Frm the voting so far,
Debie-rise 400+
TTT - 200+
Tboss -473
Efe - 1000+

Debie-rise and Tboss on same level of voting....
.....wia u for get ds ur facts? Show us proofs...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2017
femiyonse:
.....wia u for get ds ur facts? Show us proofs...

Kindly logon to big brother naija site for details!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2017
TeamEfe and Teamundecided,pls don't think our boy is safe yet, because of the bbnaija polls...Keep voting via sms and wechat.
To vote via sms, text "Vote Efe" to 32052.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Ugosample:

Okay boss

Besides, have you voted him?

I don't know how to do the we chat thing, it's only SMS in doing sha.

I heard SMS carries more weight, is that true?
I wish I could, this week is tricky and two people might be evicted. Voting just my fav for now, you vote yours too. Let the best people survive.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:

Stop distracting yourself by checking that stupid Poll and start voting through SMS and we chat. The Poll doesn't matter, kemen got 13 percent on the Poll the last time but ended with 4 percent in real life. Vote and stop checking some stupid Poll if you really want her to survive.

Which kemen? I still have kemen online poll with me. That poll is nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol...@ details. You're right.
You see, to me personally, I believe Writing, itself, is as art, of expression.
And I believe our personalities, as regards details, also reflect in our writing, I'm a very detailed person.
I like to be detailed to the last letter, trying to give a clear picture of an event, so as not be misunderstood or so it can look like it's happening in the actual sense, which I know truly is peculiar to novelists and writers.
So, detailing is a part I can't lose.

And ironically, in my opinion, being a medical practitioner should(even) make(s) it better, cos we paint pictures most times, and this depends on our creativity and imagination. Even our learning as students in school were problem-based(Depends on school though) - Problem Based Learning. So, most times, you'll create a story or imagine a story or create one on why so.. so.. so might have been like this and the things that could have led to so.. so..so.. cos we don't usually have a clear picture of what happened to people when they're rushed into the hospital or have their full history. So, we create stories around it an explain whenever we were asked, so I didn't lose that part of me. So though, of course, only my case notes may be scientific kindna, no statements kinda, but I'm usually detailed even with points in that. But when explaining, I give the full picture, which, I believe, is dependent on how naturally detailed we are, and that's where the expression, I mentioned earlier, comes in to play. So, it's just simply a reflection.

But Thanks all the same.

Threebear:

Honestly you don't strike me as a medical practitioner.
Science students mostly hit the point but art students are more detailed. You write like an art student.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2017
We keep voting until our Fingers bleed
Keep voting Efe
Don't stop Voting Efe
No Votes splitting
Its strictly Efe
No goons no gangs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:

I wish I could, this week is tricky and two people might be evicted. Voting just my fav for now, you vote yours too. Let the best people survive.

And your favorite is who??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2017
xykms101:

Which kemen? I still have kemen online poll with me. That poll is nothing but the truth.

Well....
Let's wait till Friday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2017
deathstroke:
grin *In Falz voice* Izzit like I wl also vote for debbie-Rise. . .i really want Tslave and TTT out of that house cheesy

#Teamefe
#IstandwithEFE

Abeg Team efe, Debie-Rise need una vote to stay, abeg when you wan vote it's " debie-rise" and not debbie-rise...

The debie is with a single b...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Team Efe don't get distracted
Jump and pass any hateful
Comments.
Vote vote vote!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
I think the person was referring to the website below, as at then, there were 2000+ votes already on that website, and if I'm right,

http://www.bigbrothernaija.net/p/big-brother-naija-voting-polls.html?m=1

People can also vote at :

http://bigbrothernaija.ng/poll/index.php

adonismuller:
where can we get the source of this info?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Abeg Team efe, Debie-Rise need una vote to stay, abeg when you wan vote it's " debie-rise" and not debbie-rise...

The debie is with a single b...

Calm your nerves, Debbie is leading the old hag for now.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2017
It happened to me after I recharged too. Kindly call their customer care line, they'll open it.

honortee:
Please help! I just resubscribe my DSTV yesterday after d last one expired. But channel 198 is not coming up. Please one advice on what to do. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
cletz991:
H
Good morning FAMS!. The online poll is here again and Efe is leading. But i beg una, don't let us believe that poll o, infact i think those who are not #teamEfe are supporting Efe in that online poll just to make #TeamEfe feel relaxed. Biko we should not relax, cos Efe is not safe until he is safe. Pls guys let us keep up tha good work, lets keep voting #IgweEfe.
SMS; Vote Efe send to 32052

eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot Giantslayer WuDBMother Austar
Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z huey99 & Co.

Have a Nice day FAMS!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
xykms101:

Calm your nerves, Debbie is leading the old hag for now.

The poll is not reliable, even at that today is just tuesday...

So as it is debie-rise needs all the help she can get from everyone and anyone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Ugosample:

Okay boss

Besides, have you voted him?

I don't know how to do the we chat thing, it's only SMS in doing sha.

I heard SMS carries more weight, is that true?
pls remember TBoss. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:

He would, obviously after sleeping with Bisola he wants to dispose the slut like the filthy cheap thing she is.
He couldn't even defend her when t boss was roasting her in the morning.
Moral lesson, no one respects a loose woman.

He didn't sleep with bisola..make una no dey carry lies...bisola said it herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol...@ details. You're right.
You see, to me personally, I believe Writing, itself, is as art, of expression.
And I believe our personalities, as regards details, also reflect in our writing, I'm a very detailed person.
I like to be detailed to the last letter, trying to give a clear picture of an event, so as not be misunderstood or so it can look like it's happening in the actual sense, which I know truly is peculiar to novelists and writers.
So, detailing is a part I can't lose.

And ironically, in my opinion, being a medical practitioner should(even) make(s) it better, cos we paint pictures most times, and this depends on our creativity and imagination. Even our learning as students in school were problem-based(Depends on school though) - Problem Based Learning. So, most times, you'll create a story or imagine a story or create one on why so.. so.. so might have been like this and the things that could have led to so.. so..so.. cos we don't usually have a clear picture of what happened to people when they're rushed into the hospital or have their full history. So, we create stories around it an explain whenever we were asked, so I didn't lose that part of me. So though, of course, only my case notes may be scientific kindna, no statements kinda, but I'm usually detailed even with points in that. But when explaining, I give the full picture, which, I believe, is dependent on how naturally detailed we are, and that's where the expression, I mentioned earlier, comes in to play. So, it's just simply a reflection.

But Thanks all the same.

If really you are a medical doctor, then you will definitely be one of the bests. I've pointed it out before, your keen attention to details based on how you summarise your updates, I think that is highly needed in such a profession. Nigeria doctors mostly care about money, they can't be bothered about the state of the patient hence why we have so many malpractice situations and people flying up and down to foreign countries for things as simple as medical diagnosis.
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
It was actually accurate in hierarchy, though wrong percentages, 2 days before the poll ended. But overnight, it changed, some people even said, at the time, that maybe it was ghosts that were voting for Kemen, but it didn't have any effect on the outcome, despite the Akwa-Ibom students rumour. It was correct 2 days before...But not dependent.

100naira:
Haven't we established that this voting poll is inaccurate. The last voting poll showed kemen above both uriel and Debbie yet it wasn't so when the results came out. Also Tboss was close to Efe in the voting polls but it wasn't the case in the results. So abeg stop bringing this voting polls here because people might actually think that their favorite hm is in good position whereas he/she ain't.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2017
ninnyanny:
We keep voting until our Fingers bleed
Keep voting Efe
Don't stop Voting Efe
No Votes splitting
Its strictly Efe
No goons no gangs
One SMS is bleeding your fingers? grin
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2017
I think the person was referring to the website below, as at then, there were 2000+ votes already on that website, and if I'm right,

http://www.bigbrothernaija.net/p/big-brother-naija-voting-polls.html?m=1

People can also vote at :

http://bigbrothernaija.ng/poll/index.php

MrTeeo:

Good question
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xykms101: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2017
fitzmayowa:

The poll is not reliable, even at that today is just tuesday...

So as it is debie-rise needs all the help she can get from everyone and anyone...

Forget it ... That poll is phucking reliable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
PrincessKab:
It was actually accurate in hierarchy, though wrong percentages, 2 days before the poll ended. But overnight, it changed, some people even said, at the time, that maybe it was ghosts that were voting for Kemen, but it didn't have any effect on the outcome, despite the Akwa-Ibom students rumour. It was correct 2 days before...But not dependent.

It wasn't ,because Debbie was ahead of bassey, who ended up beating her on the actual result.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
On behalf of my VILLAGE we stand with EFE....... EFE CHUKWU gozie gi...

#EFENATION....

Vote EFE 32052

*I rep TEAM EFE.....gringrin

grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
xykms101:

That poll is for people who goes to that site and vote and thats not bbnaija site bb site is africamagic.tv

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Cards again in the morning? I thought big brother people follows this thread, they sometimes carry out out suggestions. Biggie evict that whot cards biko, #cardsout!!!

Meanwhile saving my talented superstar is still in progress, calling on the neutrals and team Bisola, Bassey and Bally to come to our aid.

Vote Debie-Rise please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Paxziano: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2017
honortee:
Please help! I just resubscribe my DSTV yesterday after d last one expired. But channel 198 is not coming up. Please one advice on what to do. Thanks

Call Dstv Customer care... what do u think nairaland wud do? Call Dstv for u?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2017
4gt dat poll abeg dat poll doesn't determine anything ur text and we-chat votes doesn't go to that site dat site can only tell u who has more fans that week nt people who vote #Teamefe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Nope, they'll open it, I think it's just a restricted channel, you have to request to it be opened. I usually pay for premium and it has happened to me the 2 times I've subscribed since BBN commenced...

Lucy001:

Call their customer care and get ur smart card ready, it will be done or perhaps u did not pay for d package dat includes BB
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Bukybabe:

He didn't sleep with bisola..make una no dey carry lies...bisola said it herself.
Then why was she asking him "what the Bleep did they do? " you didn't think they were praying under the duvet did you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.