Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125246 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adelawry(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2017
What's up with the humming before the morning prayers they had in the house a few mins ago? Is Bassey "Encanca" - not sure how that is spelt.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

You claim you know two people in the house, how do you know I don't know Efe? Do you know me? Have we met before?
Besides the post was meant to be a joke, anyone with a sense of humour would have gotten it. You take everything way too seriously, don't give yourself wrinkles. I heard women love to avoid such things. You have been campaigning for 24 hours now, hopefully that's the same way you battle to save the life of your patients.

Yea I got the idea u wer jokin wen I saw ur Efe update. But no b everyone go get dat discernment to notice say u wer only tryna spice up the thread wt humor. And from d vibe iv been getting while goin tru ds thread, ur reputation already precedes u, so efe fans will always see ur post as one meant to bring Efe down. Let's be frank though, humorus post or not, attack na attack

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
So bassey go accept debie suggestions, he come dey shout for the gal...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx PrincessKab toseen7
chy200 ugojiC deathstroke Ginaz Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot WuDBMother Austar
bishop4APC smokey3y3z huey99

So una no recognize me as a fan of Efe abi? Issorite

No o, broda its not like that o, we recognise everyone. We are trying to gather every #TeamEfe noni, as you don talk am now we don add you... No vex.

#WeAreOne

#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Ndifereke:

[s]
See how you LOLed to douse a tension you created by falsely accusing this lady, by rushing to slander her without verifying what she typed. I wonder how you live with so much hatred in your heart without getting a heartache.

Yes we get it, Princesskab might be biased, but who wouldnt be? There's no way you can support any HM staunchly without a bit of bias. It's not possible. Yes we get it, you dislike her, we don't like you too, she probably don't like you either, but can you for once in your hateful quest slow down and let her breathe? Can you for once appreciate this lady? Would it kill you to empathize with her?

Just for a second, think of what this lady did last night. Think of how she had to listen while at the same typing well detailed updates that gives those not watching a sense of what it feels like to watch the HMs during their diary sessions. For once try to understand that there's no way it's humanly possible for her to cover the words or actions of this HMs word for word while typing all their DS. Did she tell you she's Biggie's camera and recording machine? Even Threebear_ has showed his human part by acknowledging she tries despite the fact they are fierce enemies.

This lady gives long detailed updates, helping out numerous viewers who can't watch for whatever reasons to be abreast with recent happenings in the house, but all you do is criticize all day like it's a job for you. Oya give updates, no way, you wouldn't. But when she does, you come charging at her like a balaclava-wearing gun-wielding or knife-waving thug looking to butcher her down. If you feel she lied in her updates, there are more mature ways to go about it. There are more civil ways to call her out her bias or hypocrisy. Or you can help update viewers on what she left out knowingly or unknowingly. That lady is civil, unlike me that's brash sometimes, so why the use of brute force on her all the time?

All you do is hate from dusk to dawn, stalk her all day. What kind of creature are you? Why are you so embittered? How do you live with so much frustrations everyday? Holy Mary!! [/s]

NDIFAKE, THE ATTENTION SEEKER,HBP IS REAL..
ALL THESE RUBBISH FOR ME? STOP BEING STUPID MAN...
ONE OF THE PROBLEMS WITH YOU EFE FANS, IS THAT YOU SUPPORT EACH OTHER BLINDLY.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR BY WATCHING THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO OF EFE'S DIARY SESSION. YOUR GODDESS WAS BIASED AND I WANT YOU OR ANYBODY TO PROVE ME WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oOKIqX8Z2s

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teeymartins: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Efe for the moola
#istandwithefe
#efenation
#voteefe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
[s]
akthedream:

NDIFAKE, THE ATTENTION SEEKER,HBP IS REAL..
ALL THESE RUBBISH FOR ME? STOP BEING STUPID MAN...
ONE OF THE PROBLEMS WITH YOU EFE FANS, IS THAT YOU SUPPORT EACH OTHER BLINDLY.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR BY WATCHING THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO OF EFE'S DIARY SESSION. YOUR GODDESS WAS BIASED AND I WANT YOU OR ANYBODY TO PROVE ME WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oOKIqX8Z2s
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
#Efenation#

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:
#Efenation#

Please dear, those votes are void. Type only VOTE EFE'.

please, well done.

Vote Efe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Another 100we chat vote plus enough SMS votes
#efenation#
If you don't like him, leave us that love him
EFE not safe yet..... Let the vote keep coming
Base on logistics#one love#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Giantslayer:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx PrincessKab toseen7
chy200 ugojiC deathstroke Ginaz Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot WuDBMother Austar
bishop4APC smokey3y3z huey99

o una no recognize me as a fan of Efe abi? Issorite

UPON ALL YOUR NOISE AND INSULTS, YOU ARE STILL NOT RECOGNIZED.
OGBENI, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.. BBN IS NOT DO OR DIE grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Another new day.

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052.

It's that simple and easy. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:
#Efenation#
THIS OLODO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO VOTE..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2017
SPDAZZY:

please, well done.

Vote Efe

Nooo, it's not void. They count because have been voting that way but all the same I just gave a couple more to spice it up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Morning people, it is another beautiful day, let's keep voting for our bosslady, i av voted and ama keep voting like my life depends on it. Keep the votes coming. VOTE TBoss to 32052. #bbnaija,#bosslady,#queentboss,#tbossnation#onewomanarmy.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2017
wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:
#Efenation#
oga your votes are null and void. When next you vote just type VOTE EFE.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2017
akthedream:

THIS OLODO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO VOTE..
Hehehehehe.... Don't worry am giving you more to spice your day up

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Cyberfreak(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2017
D

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by traecey(f): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2017
ifyalways:
Another new day.

Sms TBoss to 32052.

It's that simple and easy. kiss
I think its Vote Tboss....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Cyberfreak(f): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
I

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
traecey:
I think its Vote Tboss....
Yeah, thanks will modify. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:

Nooo, it's not void. They count because have been voting that way but all the same I just gave a couple more to spice it up
ALL YOU DO IS MAKE NOISE ALL DAY... COMMON VOTE,..... YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO VOTE...
YOU SHOULD HAVE TYPED SOMETHING LIKE... I VOTE KIDNEY.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
votes count as long as it has the name of the housemate
So you guys should let it go. Don't allow anymore to lie to you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2017
Not even talking about him, but Ak, don't forget the origin of this conversation. That he took out a statement from the former to counter the update I wrote, and anyone who doesn't know know the origin would have thought it was that serious or that was the actual picture.
However, Thanks. Have a nice day.

Ndifereke:

I read the update from Threebear_ and I discarded the diary session because he used a lot of innuendoes in Efe's DS. But anyone that knows Threebear's_ antecedents should've known he was obviously joking around. At the of the update he was laughing, with a grinning emoji to let everyone to know what he's up to - his usual trolling of Efe. I didn't have any problem with it, not even because I'd promised Threebear_ to steer clear from his path till this show is over. If you look well, Threebear_ was joking in that update and he's not to be taken serious.

But that thing? That hateful thing? God forbid. My skin crawls when I think he might be like that in real life, because I really pity those he's close to. So vindictive, unforgiving and bitter. How someone can hate a HM so much that he's transferred that enormous burden of hate to the HM's fans is beyond any sound logic. I thought this was a game and he's for nobody (a lie I've long busted), so why does he drip of hate even when he's being neutral?

Please ignore him. Not everyone will like you, not even Jesus or Mohammed that have millions of worshippers were loved by all, so you're not an exception. Just try your best to update what happens, making sure your feeling about any HM don't impede your sense of being objective. You're allowed to have whatever opinion you have on any HM, as long as you still update what really happened. Have a lovely day ahead. Be positive. Drop aside negative vibes. Don't let vile words get to you. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2017
Cyberfreak:

He wan show off but ended up falling his own hand.
Typical Efe fan.
NA THIER WAY.. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Cyberfreak:

You wasted your 150 naira and any other amount you have spent on voting before.

Sorry
Smiles... Let me keep wasting it as long as my favorite housemate keep getting saved
tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystal101(f): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2017
chasers:
can't vote with my sim,before sending i gat go through their topics for verification

It's not by topics ooooo. Don't be deceived my family by that I mean my in-laws, friends ALL of us are voting for EFE
TEAM EFE BABY

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:
#Efenation#
Guy u just wasted money its Vote Efe nothing more don't add anything

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Cyberfreak:

You wasted your 150 naira and any other amount you have spent on voting before.

Sorry
THAT #180 NA HIM LUNCH MONEY OOO... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Good morning beautiful people,

Please keep them coming for DEBIE-RISE. Have a lovely day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2017
akthedream:

EVEN THIS ONE DONT KNOW HOW TO VOTE TOO.. grin

Oga I am sure you missed your way, how else am I supposed to vote by sms if not by typing 'Vote Efe'?

SPDAZZY:

please, well done.

Vote Efe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.