Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120046 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
dominique:

Did you read the preceeding quote before jumping on my post to type all these horse poo? Abeg swerve
That's my problem with these people. When they hear efe, their kidney will take the place of their brains and they start yapping gibberish. Can't comprehend simple English and their fellow dullards will like their posts without understanding it.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
FOR ALL THOSE WHO USE THEIR BRAIN TO THINK,PLS VOTE

ThinTallTony to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
pls stop the insults guys, this is the 3rd time not 5th.........
#TeamEfe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifunayalov:

hi dominique
I sent you a pm
ifunanyalove (victoria)

Seen and replied, keep voting dear we will surely RISE above this challenge. Expecting your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Telling some people to stop insulting others, is like telling a fool to stop being foolish...To people on this thread, who can't post without insulting others; two people can't be mad at the same time, and silence doesn't mean you don't know what to say.

Pls keep voting Efemena; text Vote Efe to 32052. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogorwyne(f): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
gifty won't kill me with laughter o. just came across her video on instagram . babe is not smiling. haters beware
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
@ toseen7
Pls, DM me...Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:

You have started again?
Sell your tboss and stop comparing him with efe
Let me remind you what tboss said that made me dislike her.
When Debbie rise was advising her that what if a young girl out there see her as a role model. What is she saying to the girl by not apologising to bisola and just let it go.
Your over sabi tboss said " let her choose her mother as role model or her teacher or the Woman selling akara on the stree' I don't give a f**k
And even after bisola apologized to her, do you know tboss never apologized to bisola up till today?
She is very proud, arrogant.
She claims HMs don't like her yet she is not the most nominated for possible eviction.
TTT $ EFE had been nominated for a record 5times
So pack well Abeg!!!
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, 80% OF EFE FANS ARE SENSELESS... THEY NEVER RESEARCH ANYTHING...
TELL THEM THAT EFE IS A GIRL AND THEY WILL GLADLY BELIEVE YOU..

LETS GET SERIOUS BRO...
PLEASE, CAN YOU PROVE TO ME WITH FACTS HOW EFE WAS NOMINATED FOR A RECORD OF 5 TIMES?
I WANT TO LEARN

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:

Am waiting for you to report..... Get a life of your own.
You are miserable
NO MIND THE MUMU! REPORTING PEOPLE THAT REFUSED TO SHARE IN HIS STUPID IDEAS, CAN HE COUNT THE AMOUNT OF JABS AND TANTRUMS HE HAD THROWN AT EVERYONE ON HERE DAILY. HE THINKS HIS IMMUNE TO BAN, I DEY WAIT FOR HAM, IF HE TRIES IT WITH ME WE ARE BOTH LOSING OUR ACCOUNTS AND IT WONT EVEN END THERE. FREE THE GUY ABEG!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Goodday Fam.
I've contacted him and he's sent his contribution. However, it's something we'll just need someone to use it to vote. Don't wanna mention the cost here or how many sims it can vote cos some people are only here to make mockery.
Pls, I've randomly picked toseen7, so I'll discuss with him and we'll ensure it serves its purpose.
Thanks to chasers once again, we appreciate.

Team Efe.
One Love.

PrincessKab:
Hello House! The first message below was sent earlier, but cos my name wasn't correctly spelt, I didn't get the mention on time, hence, I couldn't respond on time, so when I didn't reply him, he posted the 2nd message later. Just came across them both now.
However, I'll tryna acknowedge his message now, so I'll PM him. But how are we going about it? Or lemme just ask him first. Will carry you all along. Won't want to handle it, for transparency reasons, so we'll need to suggest when through. We'll just need to ensure it serves its purpose, maybe we can use people's sims around us to vote or so. Will get back to you on it anyway...
Also, Pls, let's not forget our primary assignment. Today is yet another day, with the race getting tighter. I trust we'll do our Best to save Efe. Do have a great day ahead.

Team Efe.
One Love.

eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx PrincessKab toseen7
chy200 ugojiC deathstroke Ginaz Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot WuDBMother Austar
bishop4APC smokey3y3z huey99

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
You did well.
PrincessKab:
Goodday Fam.
I've contacted him and he's sent his contribution. However, it's something we'll just need someone to use it to vote. Don't wanna mention the cost here or how many sims it can vote cos some people are only here to make mockery.
Pls, I've randomly picked toseen7, so I'll discuss with him and we'll ensure it serves its purpose.

Team Efe.
One Love.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Just look at your life. Big brother told them that because of those weeks he told them that some people are up when in actuality no one was up. He lied to them knowing full when that we on the outside would know better , but not fans of Efe.
Mr Man or woman Efe has never been nominated by his fellow housemates ,the two times he was up he was swapped by the HOH and the other by picking a nomination card.
I didn't pick any point from the other things you said because they made absolutely no sense.
You could have replied without calling me a monkey, now I have to report you.
@ BOLDED....WOW!.....YOU REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN BRO... NICE ONE
80% OF EFE FANS CAN NEVER DECODE IT COS THEY REASON WITH THEIR KIDNEY grin.
CALLING EM SENSELESS IS REALLY A COMPLIMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
ovoP:
Really? and u've flooded my mentions in the past i just decided to stop quoting things u type
That I reply to you doesn't mean I know you. I've flooded everyone's mention in the past,I don't recall 99 percent of them.
You should have stuck to not quoting me,I wonder why you guys don't have self control. It's like a computer triggers in your head anytime you see a post about Efe and you just can't help yourself unless you reply.
How many times have you guys agreed within yourselves never to reply me again, but it doesn't take much to string your guitars and you guys are shamelessly dancing to my tune again.
Self control is what takes us to heaven, everyone has sin inside because we are all the descendants of Adam but it is our ability to resist it that makes us heavenly creatures. Lord Jesus knows man was conceived with sin that is why he judges your effort to resist it.
Try and start ignoring me from today, you will see how you will begin to enjoy this place again .
OK child.
Now run along, I've given you more words and more time than you deserve.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fglows:
FOR ALL THOSE WHO USE THEIR BRAIN TO THINK,PLS VOTE

ThinTallTony to 32052
I never knew the guy can draw. He's currently drawing efe now. Wow!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
PrincessKab:
@ toseen7
Pls, DM me...Thank you.
WOW!.. CONGRATULATIONS BRO..
NA YOU DEM CHOOSE OUT OF THE LIST OF ABOUT 20 EFE FANS..
NA YOU WIN THE #200(TWO HUNDRED NAIRA) WORTH OF RECHARGE CARD TO VOTE EFE.
I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.. ENJOY.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
oviejnr:
NO MIND THE MUMU! REPORTING PEOPLE THAT REFUSED TO SHARE IN HIS STUPID IDEAS, CAN HE COUNT THE AMOUNT OF JABS AND TANTRUMS HE HAD THROWN AT EVERYONE ON HERE DAILY. HE THINKS HIS IMMUNE TO BAN, I DEY WAIT FOR HAM, IF HE TRIES IT WITH ME WE ARE BOTH LOSING OUR ACCOUNTS AND IT WONT EVEN END THERE. FREE THE GUY ABEG!
Hahahahaha.
Oh am so scared.
Am going to lose my account, my life is ova.
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha.
Efe fans sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls vote Debie-rise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
THIS BISOLA NA CROOK... CHAI...
BISOLA VS TBOSS PART 4 LOADING..... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pls and pls keep voting for Debie-rise
Few more days left
Let's help her get to the finals
I know she can..
To #teamDebie-rise ,I see you all
Onelove

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
PrincessKab:
Goodday Fam.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Nice!
Efe all the way.........

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
PrincessKab:
Goodday Fam.

Team Efe.
One Love.

No p make sure u use it wisely i.e save some 4 next week or the finals. thank you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Hahahahaha.
Oh am so scared.
Am going to lose my account, my life is ova.
Hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha.
Efe fans sha
You know this is not our first, if you cant read and pass then i dont know what to say to you until you cross the line. The picture below have something important to tell you.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
akthedream:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SLY.. AND I AINT GONNA BE FOOLED..
WHY CANT YOU COUNTER MY PROOF WITH YOUR USUAL EPISTLE...
I TOOK THAT QUOTED FROM THREEBEAR COS IT IS MORE ACCURATE THAN YOURS...
TO PROVE IT,I POSTED A YOUTUBE LINK TO EFE'S DIARY SESSION AND I ASKED PEOPLE WATCH FROM 5:15 TO 7:00..
KEEP FOOLING OTHERS BY PAINTING YOURSELF AS A SAINT.... YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN NEVER DO WRONG...
NO WONDER YOU BETRAYED TTT AND PROBABLY DEBIE(YOU TOLD US YOU KNOW ATLEAST 2 HOUSEMATES)...
I CAN NEVER FALL FOR YOUR BULLSHITZ..
CONTINUE WITH YOUR EPISTLES.. I AINT BUYING
LMAO.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
ovoP:
No p make sure u use it wisely i.e save some 4 next week or the finals. thank you.
ON TOP #200 CARD?.. EFE FANS DON TIRE ME...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Have you voted Debie-Rise today?

Text "Vote Debie-rise" to 32052
Or
Give her your 100 votes via WeChat.

Keep her in the house for another week cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
oviejnr:
You know this is not our first, if you cant read and pass then i dont know what to say to you until you cross the line. The picture below have something important to tell you.
Lol I've told you people you ain't memorable. I don't recall any previous encounters with you. Am not good with faces and names I meet everyday talk more of a freaking moniker
" like what the hell!
Sorry the picture didn't load, what is in it, just a brief summary, don't go ranting with epistles.
OK?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
tare22:

No u did not miss anyother name... Dats all there is grin

grin cheesy grin Wicked!!! That's wicked!!! Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
ModupeJ:
Pls vote Debie-rise

Debie-Rise needs more vote...

Neutral(s) who are yet to pitch their tents please...Vote Debie-Rise...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
See what I just did ..... Tboss must go home to continue her nagging and sorrowful way of life.... Solidarity vote accredited to my stupid boy wey fumble for the house #kemen

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
UjSizzle:
Have you voted Debie-Rise today?

Text "Vote Debie-rise" to 32052
Or
Give her your 100 votes via WeChat.

Keep her in the house for another week cheesy

For those having issues voting on wechat, click the voting icon and copy the url into your UC browser to vote...

Debie-Rise needs all the votes she can get...

Vote Debie-Rise...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vote Debie Rise

Vote Efe

Team#FineBally.

Nice job Biggie,I can see Bisola and tboss working together,no more fighting.Good afternoon peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:
#Efenation#
this Vote is Void... Just type "Vote Efe "Nd send to the 32052....it would be validated

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.