Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121176 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=54657395][s]Biggie is getting biased day in day out. Go to all social media and everyone is buzzing about t boss and bisola's beautiful presentation.
How can that trash Efe did be tagged as brilliant, a useless performance. That's how he praised his painting when he did the very worst job.
I know he fetched you lots of money this week but please don't be blinded by it in the bid to keep his fans happy you tell such blatant lies.
What rubbish is this?[[/s]/quote]

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
T boss's fan, I think big brother is sabotaging us. Ever since people started spreading the nonsense news that big brother is supporting t boss ,they have been going all out to defame her.
The edited video of t boss saying she will finish the money in a week, was actually from big brother website, the ones bloggers shared everywhere.

Once the news leaked that all t boss's cloth sold out at payporte, payporte rushed to make Uriel their fashion ambassador. Uriel of all people, the worst dressed female housemate in the house after Gifty.

Now the blatant partiality this night, even a blind man saw t boss gave the best presentation of the night, but biggie had to say it was that useless rap from Efe that was brilliant.

Why do I have the feeling that task for bisola and marvis was for them to upset t boss and possibly trigger a negative reaction.

Biggie is trying to do damage control, but not with the head of an innocent person. We won't let this stand, t boss must not be made a scape goat because of the conspiracy fans on the outside are computing on their heads.
We will never stand for such
Never!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:
Biggie is getting biased day in day out. Go to all social media and everyone is buzzing about t boss and bisola's beautiful presentation.
How can that trash Efe did be tagged as brilliant, a useless performance. That's how he praised his painting when he did the very worst job.
I know he fetched you lots of money this week but please don't be blinded by it in the bid to keep his fans happy you tell such blatant lies.
What rubbish is this?
every1 to their opinion and it was biggie's opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
A Legend game is starting soon. But I don't think Bisola will be drinking(Her alcohol sacrifice as an act act of kindness for the week), neither will Efe be able to drink(Cos he's on medication)...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
geekybabe:

Even me I am still waiting for dat apology. She was hurt and just held to her guitar. Bassey felt guilty afterwards and struggled for a while b4 sleeping. He's been trying not to be sentimental towards her all week cos he is now HOH.

I trust debie. She will still talk about it with him when they have their moment.
Dat their friendship is drama.. lols.
Bassey can be unpredictable attimes tho.

Not being sentimental does not equate to treating her poorly, its this same excuse he gave her for not picking her when he won d task,

She doesn't even need to talk with him, if he is really feeling guilty he will find a way to apologize without her saying a word.

Oh well, their life, their friendship,

This one ure waiting for apology along with debie lol, how do we let bassey know na cheesy??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:
T boss's fan, I think big brother is sabotaging us. Ever since people started spreading the nonsense news that big brother is supporting t boss ,they have been going all out to defame her.
The edited video of t boss saying she will finish the money in a week, was actually from big brother website, the ones bloggers shared everywhere.

Once the news leaked that all t boss's cloth sold out at payporte, payporte rushed to make Uriel their fashion ambassador. Uriel of all people, the worst dressed female housemate in the house after Gifty.

Now the blatant partiality this night, even a blind man saw t boss gave the best presentation of the night, but biggie had to say it was that useless rap from Efe that was brilliant.

Why do I have the feeling that task for bisola and marvis was for them to upset t boss and possibly trigger a negative reaction.

Biggie is trying to do damage control, but not with the head of an innocent person. We won't let this stand, t boss must not be made a scape goat because of the conspiracy fans on the outside are computing on their heads.
Never!!!

Karma is very brilliant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
akthedream:

JUST EDIT AND INCLUDE DEBIE-RISE ON THAT LIST JUST THE WAY YOU HEARD IT FROM BIGHIE. NOT THIS NOISE YOU MAKING undecided

She has acknowledged her oversight, why do you like wahala like this? angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
bishop4APC:

Only a lily-livered behave the way you do, if you can't take a lil jab from your opponent then why are you here besides i wasn't talking to you and i stopped quoting you immediately i decoded your type.

As per my offline life, it's none of your biz, i don't pray to meet or relate with your type offline.

E ti ri nkankan... Eje riru loma pa yin danu.
The person that hid my comment didn't hide this one abi?? This nitwit is saying I and my mother will die. Efe fans tho. 10% of his fans are sane. If you're pained, pls visit the gallows.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:
Biggie is getting biased day in day out. Go to all social media and everyone is buzzing about t boss and bisola's beautiful presentation.
What rubbish is this?
Surely, you must have a personal thingy with Efe. You devote all your energy here just to detract from the worth of Efe. Why don't you keep promoting your favorite HM instead of focusing on bringing down #Efenation. Your hatred for Efe is just so annoying.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=oviejnr post=54657697][/quote]
Akthedream did it best ,you are just an imitation. A very terrible One an that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Episteme2:

Surely, you must have a personal thingy with Efe. You devote all your energy here just to detract from the worth of Efe. Why don't you keep promoting your favorite HM instead of focusing on bringing down #Efenation. Your hatred for Efe is just so annoying.
Who are you again?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by masties2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Never!!!

I disagree on Tboss presentation. Her presentation was not the best. If anything she didn't organize and present her thoughts well. Anyway I do not support any housemate. I only watch to be entertained.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Akthedream did it best ,you are just an imitation. A very terrible One an that.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
so big brother is trying sabotage tboss fans abi. (i thought biggie has a soft spot for her?)... Issokay
This is what we will hear IF dem evict tboss grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:
[s] Tboss's fan, I think big brother is sabotaging us. Ever since people started spreading the nonsense news that big brother is supporting t boss ,they have been going all out to defame her.

Never!!! [/s]

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

when we where writing epistle u said we re just talking rubbish.ur thoughts though undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Who are you again?
I'm just an observer. I only read comments here. I have tried not to mention you but it failed me this night. Why are you hating on Efe this much? I can't just help but ask.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
vedah:

The person that hid my comment didn't hide this one abi?? This nitwit is saying I and my mother will die. Efe fans tho. 10% of his fans are sane. If you're pained, pls visit the gallows.

Hehehehehe! o boy see painment. Cry me a river.... Get a translator.

E ti ri nkankan.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
[s]
Threebear:

Never!!!
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
masties2:

I disagree on Tboss presentation. Her presentation was not the best. If anything she didn't organize and present her thoughts well. Anyway I do not support any housemate. I only watch to be entertained.
Then keep your opinion to yourself, I didn't ask for it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
The ladies will be the judges. The guys will be competing amongst themselves.

Pls tune in, lotta drama(hilarious) grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
toseen7:
so big brother is trying sabotage tboss fans abi. (i thought biggie has a soft spot for her?)... Issokay
This is what we will hear IF dem evict tboss grin
I they tel u grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=akthedream post=54658098][/quote] Your hand fast oh, me i still dey read the post, i sure say you no even read ham finish before trashing it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
bishop4APC:

Hehehehehe! o boy see painment. Cry me a river.

E ti ri nkankan.

How can you say her and her mother will die, what are the mods doing here sef. I am reporting you now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
dominique:

She has acknowledged her oversight, why do you like wahala like this? angry
I STAND FOR PEACE.... LETS LEAVE WAHALA FOR EFE FANS.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Never!!!

I don't know about uriel and the secret task.

When I listened to the presentation it was tboss and bisola, mostly tboss that did best for me,
With marvis and debie coming a close 2nd.
Biggie's opinion sha,

If its really the case, then we can complain on social media also. Everybody get voice.

The hate against tboss can be much though, some people refuse to see or just plain ignore anything good in what she does and how much she is improving,

they just kept harping on a particular statement to the point that uti had to defend her yet they still only look for d bad in her.

TeamTboss is behind her though,
No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Marvis de look for tboss trouble
Marvis takes a bottle of legend for Efe to use his teeth to open...well he does it.
Tboss takes her bottle of legend to Efe to open
Marvis: why you no take am give another person you want spoil him teeth?

Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
bishop4APC:

Hehehehehe! o boy see painment. Cry me a river.

E ti ri nkankan.

Yes oo! You're right, I've not seen anything, because I've never seen someone this frustrated and someone irredeemably stupid. How can you invoke death on my mother and call me pained? Who's the pained one? Someone who decides to insult I and my mother because of a game. Will efe pay you for this nonsense you're doing? I was going to ignore you because you're not intellectually fit to converse with me. Then you say my mum and I will die? Who brought you up? Because Yorubas are known for respect. The last thing I'll expect from you is to insult my parent. Pls I'm not the reason why you're a curse to your parents. And I'll definitely not insult your home folks because I was not brought up that way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Episteme2:

I'm just an observer. I only read comments here. I have tried not to mention you but it failed me this night. Why are you hating on Efe this much? I can't just help but ask.
Give me your number, I will call you this night. Let us discuss it over a cup of coffee and biscuits. Ok?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lmao
These ladies are rigid judges eh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
this judges are too arrogant grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.