Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115973 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vivipop:
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm usually anxious and a bit hyperactive at this time of the year. This time around, it's just a mixed feeling...

#IstandwithEfe
happy birthday.....wow am in love

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Agbgift:
The guys are all cool with the manner at which questions are thrown at them o. But if it's d ladies, the gathering would have ended since or read meaningless thing to it.
I swear!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well lets wait till Sunday, at least from what i can see on the screen, we are not loosing much votes this week.

Please for tboss fans, the correct way to vote is by sending the SmS

Vote TBoss

to

Please take note of the spaces, the capital and small letters.
ovoP:
Pple 4rm other countries are also on twitter criously take away are non nigerian fans 4rm that online poll u'll b surprised speaking based on observations on social media platforms

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
See advert for Heritage bank.

Isn't anybody going to request for their bank statement?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Efe is a typical Nigerian lol. Raise hell!! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
MizOmalicha:
I swear!
we ladies get 2much wahala
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
snezBaba:

I didn't know that Nairaland now issues joint account cus i don't know how vedah=FoolBear.
Flexing dead brain cells on Nairaland. Kudos
So Vedah is a fool because some guy used Yoruba to wish death upon her mother.
And you interpreted it wrongly just to cover up for him because you people are one of the same. Two extremist fans that will go any length to spread hate and vile.
Am very disappointed in you.Keep covering up for people that are out of control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Alright, Dear. All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

sheylarhh:

Yes u are right... I'm team bisola to the core... I wuld have voted for Efe...but as you know, Efe has alot of fans and it is 100% sure DAT he 'll b saved... All my wechat votes and 200 naira worth of SMS has been directed to Debbie rise because she seems to b d weakest among d nominees... I just want TTT and TBoss out of d game...especially TTT d guy dey disturb my bisola game...
#TeamBisola... Bisola for d mulla

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
UjSizzle:
Efe is a typical Nigerian lol. Raise hell!! grin
Yes oooo,the other guys were just pretending ...In naija ,we threat issues like this with Aggression

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

I swear I will visit your restaurant some day. grin
You seem like you know the good things of life.
grin grin
I would be happiest chef on earth on that lovely day,honestly speaking Tboss is very cute tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
All of them just dey lie na only Efe talk true dia.

So I go get 10m for account, Come go bank come see say my money don vanish... Chai, I go crase enter the manager life. Which kain yeye patience when I know my Naija bank parole

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
bishop4APC:

Wetin u mean by since morning? no be she start again

E be like say u be woman rapper. did i ever insult her mother or invoke death on anyone? I was only using slangs and it has nothing to do with anybody.
Will u keep kwayet!!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
bishop4APC:

Wetin u mean by since morning? no be she start again

E be like say u be woman rapper. did i ever insult her mother or invoke death on anyone? I was only using slangs and it has nothing to do with anybody.
LOL, i no be woman wrapper. But e don do abeg. Vedah pls lets dust this issue... Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

And you interpreted it wrongly just to cover up for him because you people are one of the same. Two extremist fans that will go any length to spread hate and vile.
Am very disappointed in you.Keep covering up for people that are out of control.
Didn't you just describe yourself now? It's a question.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vivipop:
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm usually anxious and a bit hyperactive at this time of the year. This time around, it's just a mixed feeling...

#IstandwithEfe

[

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Efe has not made any meaningful point since this discussion started .Very boring and irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
moststylish:
happy birthday.....wow am in love
Thank you...I hope you have voted for Efe?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Marvis to Bassey ;You don't have a Nice teeth and you are smiling grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jez watched 2 Debie-Rise's videos (Winner and Cunny Cunny). Damn!!!! She looked different from how she looks in the BB house. Well, that's the power of make-up cos she looked lighter in those videos.

PS: I think she should stick with soul music cos this pop genre isn't her thing at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vivipop:
Didn't you just describe yourself now? It's a question.
How can you compare me to such a person, I have a limit to my madness.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
vedah:

Happy birthday in advance bae, you're birthday mates with someone special in my life too. God bless you, continue to age with grace. The way you're campaigning for efe, that's how God will use people to lift you up.
Awwwwww, you've blown me away bae. Thank you and God bless you too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Mr. man keep twisting words all you like. IDGAF as long as the person involved already understands.
Keep pouring saliva all over the thread,The lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
VOTE THINTALLTONY VOTE THINTALLTONY TTT TTT TTTTT TTTTTTTT TTTT TTTTTT TTT TTT VOTE THINTALLTONY

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Biggie should do this task(comedy) again, the guys go be the judges... Those ladies go hear am that day... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
toseen7:
broda, no be joke o, na comfirm syria war grin
Literally,I can see vampires everywhere with different weapon of mass destruction,anytime I'm on this thread...I'm always reciting psalm 23 to protect myself from the pestilence.... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
oviejnr:
EXACTLY, I CANT AGREE LESS. THUMBS UP!

Yes boss
That is the system here, and that is why majority likes Efe because he fits into that stereotype of the "suffering guy on the street" and all.

But it's aii tho..

P.S.

Please Vote TTT

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
frankfiny:
No cause for alarm bro, nothing to worry about, Big Brother is playing the same game most of the viewers are playing at the moment which is...Disapprove and condemn TBoss in public, Approve and Vote her secretly..

Have you asked yourself, who are these people voting her on the online polls? How come she is getting 35% while you and I know that nobody ever says anything good about her... Who are those people voting her on those poll, where are they hiding, abi are they robots?. Even though the online polls dont count but these are actual human beings chosing her as their favourite..how can she get 35% approval on polls meanwhile here she gets like 3% approval here. Many of her fans are actually here, some of them screaming "I hate TBoss" because they are scared of criticizm, yet she's their favourite. Relax bro, there is no cause for alarm.. #Bossnation will surely be in the finals
You are so wise, calm and mature. You show refinement and class which is clearly lacking on all Efe supporters, even the ones trying to act posh amongst them end up looking like glorified mgbekes and osuofia in London.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

Mr. man keep twisting words all you like. IDGAF as long as the person involved already understands.
Extremist? like i gat a Favourite.
Keep pouring saliva all over the thread,The lord is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vote TBoss...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

@snezbaba... You see ur life?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

How can you compare me to such a person, I have a limit to my madness.
Really? OK then...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
frankfiny:
No cause for alarm bro, nothing to worry about, Big Brother is playing the same game most of the viewers are playing at the moment which is...Disapprove and condemn TBoss in public, Approve and Vote her secretly..

Have you asked yourself, who are these people voting her on the online polls? How come she is getting 35% while you and I know that nobody ever says anything good about her... Who are those people voting her on those poll, where are they hiding, abi are they robots?. Even though the online polls dont count but these are actual human beings chosing her as their favourite..how can she get 35% approval on polls meanwhile here she gets like 3% approval here. Many of her fans are actually here, some of them screaming "I hate TBoss" because they are scared of criticizm, yet she's their favourite. Relax bro, there is no cause for alarm.. #Bossnation will surely be in the finals
So frank u haven't learnt much from previous polls..aren't u worried she got way below what was expected the last time..if any one has ghost fans or fans whose votes do not count, then its Tboss.. My 2 cents

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.