Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,082 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150532 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool that is me

Yet you say your birthday doesn't fall on July 1? Is it June 31? Or July 2?

2008 is a really long time to have been a Nairalander... That, I guess explains the disillusionment. To say I'm just gobsmacked would be a fatal salvo on litotes, a cruel slap on the collective face of understatements. You definitely must be looking a lot less than your age. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Bisola trying to win Tony's fans over.

Like seriously....who are TTT fans,whr dem dey....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by abiolasogey(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2017
I imagine wia all tboss past boyfriends dey now...I evn pity hin future husband sef..anybody wey close to d gal smal dey always comot... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2017
Bukybabe:
Tmrw nomination prediction:

tboss: bally and marvis/bisola
bally: Bassey/debie/tboss
bassey: bally/marvis
bisola:tboss/ debie
debie: bisola/marvis
marvis:tboss/bassey/debie
efe:bassey/tboss

marvis,bisola,tboss,Bassey, debie,bally depending on if biggie will use 2 or 3 per person
Efe will safe who..marvis and replace who?
Most accurate prediction I've seen.
Many people will be up next week.
Bassey will be evicted, team Efe want him out and they will vote him out.
They will save Bally.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Yet you say your birthday doesn't fall on July 1? Is it June 31? Or July 2?

2008 is a really long time to have been a Nairalander... That, I guess explains the disillusionment. To say I'm just gobsmacked would be a fatal salvo on litotes. You definitely must be looking a lot less than your age. I stand to be corrected.
Lol it's a date tongue

Yeah I've been on Nairaland since like 2007, yeah I've been told I look younger than my age cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Derail the thread once more and you must be reported. You ain't above the law. The admin was pretty clear about the rules.
Besides am doing you both a favour, who exposes their identity in this dangerous time. You said she was your schoolmate or whatever, ask for her number catch up on whatsapp or meet in person. You are taking up space for updates with this discussion and frankly no one cares about it.
Just ko shi lo jare.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
Just ko shi lo jare.....
grin cheesy..Goodnight broo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol it's a date tongue

Yeah I've been on Nairaland since like 2007, yeah I've been told I look younger than my age cheesy
You look really dangerous and wild. grin
But very seductive and alluring. Many men are probably obsessed with you, because you are kinky and adventurous.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
Just ko shi lo jare.....
grin Am just joking. Can't you take a joke grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol it's a date tongue

That's ten years ago, meaning it's more likely you would have been in your mid-teens at the time. 16/17 years old mayhap. You're probably 27/28 now. Oh, oh, don't say if I'm right or not 'cause I know better than to expect the truth from a woman when she's inquired of her age. tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by abiolasogey(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

But very seductive and alluring. Many men are probably obsessed with you, because you are kinky and adventurous.
tell us more.. undecided

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol... Yes, She's my younger sister. She's our 2nd to the last born.

She was the 2nd runner-up in your school's most beautiful girl "Miss whatever" nau, hence won another title or so. Yes, that's my biological sister. Wowwwww...

I'm sure you're really surprised I've been coded all this while, from your message. We need not and can't shout o...Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
I respect everyone, irrespective of age, class, position... etc cos I don't see myself better than anyone...Hence, why I just laugh to myself when some people brag here. It's really a small world, cos you never know who you're chatting with here, like I always say. And never knew someone here would know me. I was and am determined to leave here on April 10th. I've only come here to share my views, spread the campaign for my favorite and sign out when show ends.

It's such a small world indeed. It's good one keeps his head low, one shouldn't be the one to hype himself or say he/she is too proud to take insults, cos I know that won't happen if we all know the faces behind the monikers, so I just let so many pass.

Oh No! I'm sure you're wondering, from your message, and still finding it difficult to believe that I took and take all shits, without responding, despite who I am or ever let it out before.
Lol...Take it back. It's who I am. My personality differs from my position or achievements, and neither of the latter will make me change. I've just learnt patience, Humility, tolerance... over time; and I'm sure you can testify I am way different from Toni, my sister smiley
Fam!!! Such a small world o!

And I'm not a "Ma" o, no need using "Ma" for me cos you now know me. Just address me as you were doing before. I'm a small girl o... grin

toseen7:
Yes that private school!, she was my sec sch mate infact classmate self.. Wow its like i'm dreaming right now o.

You mentioned olori in one ur comments, so my mind went straight to your surname. I just remember Toni, cos we had a chat on whatsapp some days ago.. "And i was like let me just ask her sha".

Chai! this internet tho, person no know who is who.

Pls take this Ma.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Lool e say kinky cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2017
DarkRebel101:

That's ten years ago, meaning it's more likely you would have been in your mid-teens at the time. 16/17 years old mayhap. You're probably 27/28 now. Oh, oh, don't say if I'm right or not 'cause I know better than to expect the truth from a woman when she's inquired of her age. tongue
Lool nah not quite yet cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool e say kinky cheesy
Yes very. I know your type, dated one before. I had to run because the girl wore me out. I was half inlove and half obsessed. Crazy girl.
The moment I know I had to walk is when she suggested a threesomeeeee, am a traditional man, can't do such. grin
Hope you are not into that, you look like you are.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol it's a date tongue

Oh I see,that explains you lashing out at Nigerian men.

But nairalanders and digging info though, the internet is almost immutable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol... Yes, She's my younger sister. She's our 2nd to the last born.

She was the 2nd runner-up in your school's most beautiful girl "Miss whatever" nau, hence won another title or so. Yes, that's my biological sister. Wowwwww...

I'm sure you're really surprised I've been coded all this while, from your message. We need not and can't shout o...Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
I respect everyone, irrespective of age, class, position... etc cos I don't see myself better than anyone...Hence, why I just laugh to myself when some people brag here. It's really a small world, cos you never know who you're chatting with here, like I always say. And never knew someone here would know me. I was and am determined to leave here on April 10th. I've only come here to share my views, spread the campaign for my favorite and sign out when show ends.

It's such a small world indeed. It's good one keeps his head low, one shouldn't be the one to hype himself or say he/she is too proud to take insults, cos I know that won't happen if we all know the faces behind the monikers, so I just let so many pass.

Oh No! I'm sure you're wondering, from your message, and still finding it difficult to believe that I took and take all shits, without responding, despite who I am or ever let it out before.
Lol...Take it back. It's who I am. My personality differs from my position or achievements, and neither of the latter will make me change. I've just learnt patience, Humility, tolerance... over time; and I'm sure you can testify I am way different from Toni, my sister smiley
Fam!!! Such a small world o!

And I'm not a "Ma" o, no need using "Ma" for me cos you now know me. Just address me as you were doing before. I'm a small girl o... grin

Nice one. If only everyone can be this humble, the world will be a better place. Zahara Buhari you are highly welcome. Please vote bally tomorrow, he is the only Northerner in the house. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2017
What are you saying pls?
DarkRebel101:

[s]Yet you say your birthday doesn't fall on July 1? Is it June 31? Or July 2?

2008 is a really long time to have been a Nairalander... That, I guess explains the disillusionment. To say I'm just gobsmacked would be a fatal salvo on litotes, a cruel slap on the collective face of understatements. You definitely must be looking a lot less than your age. I stand to be corrected.[/s]

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol,the internet is another world itself,ttt can tell you more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
Whoever handled his page is incompetent.
They could have cleared every family picture. He played a very reckless game and the people outside didn't help issues. Women can never code, men can.
If I was his wife I would come out and say we are divorced and he is single and free. What matters is him winning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Yes very. I know your type, dated one before. I had to run because the girl wore me out. I was half inlove and half obsessed. Crazy girl.
The moment I know I had to walk is when she suggested a threesomeeeee, am a traditional man, can't do such. grin
Hope you are not into that, you look like you are.
Haha I could bet you don't. Lool some pretty strong deductions considering it's just a picture cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol I don't lash out at Nigerian men, plus I don't need a Nigerian forum to be enlightened about them
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Haha I could bet you don't. Lool some pretty strong deductions considering it's just a picture cheesy

Grade me. Let me tell you ten things about yourself. Be very honest. Should I?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Grade me. Let me tell you ten things about yourself. Be very honest. Should I?
If you want lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:

You are right! A world with no restrictions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:34am On Mar 20, 2017
And what if he doesnt win? Lol
Threebear:

They could have cleared every family picture. He played a very reckless game and the people outside didn't help issues. Women can never code, men can.
If I was his wife I would come out and say we are divorced and he is single and free. What matters is him winning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 12:34am On Mar 20, 2017
LordBaggins:

That's my point, Bally was replaced with Efe by Bassey last week and what makes you think he wont be out when he is nominated eventually should Efe fans decide to give him a payback. Let's see how it all goes

That will be wickedness, does it mean that other housemates are not permitted to nominate efe and just efe can do as he pleases?...if efe wasn't on that list, TTT would have been saved... Don't be surprised if efe decides to focus on getting tboss evicted first instead.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I don't lash out at Nigerian men, plus I don't need a Nigerian forum to be enlightened about them

Indeed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

You are very correct,he failed to plan so he should face the consequences.Even Hilary clinton made the same mistake,we all know the outcome...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2017
1bkaye:

If you want lol

Very blunt.

Honest .

Generous. ....

Pretty careless... You look like the kind that keep things and forget where you kept them.

You don't take things and life that seriously....

You have very hard beautiful eyes but you are not a wicked person.

You still believe in love even though you won't admit it.

You lose interest in things pretty quickly

Your female friends don't like you.

You give off the vibe you were raised by a woman(divorced home or widowed mother (god forbid)

Even though you grew up in comfort, you are fiercely independent.

You don't gossip or keep grudges.

You don't date for money.

How did I do? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2017
frankfiny:
And what if he doesnt win? Lol
He would have won.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Opeyemiebun: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

I hope you know that the vote Efe got today you and every single member of Nairaland didn't contribute 1 percent of it. Maybe you think the world begins and ends here.In my family alone I know how many people voted Efe, so if you think the actions of the people here that are not even up to the population of a street in Lagos made our favorites fall short then I truly question your intellectual capabilities.
Ooooo... That means you have people who think with their kidney in your family in your usual insult to Efe fans?
Good one.... Greet them your families for me o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.