Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126812 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Don Jazzy - "TBoss, you are next ooo...Atleast, you should do 'See Gobbe' " grin

Bally just did his "See Gobbe" lay over.
TBoss next... Already complaining, that she has lost her voice. Don Jazzy said just sing.
She just sang off-key now cheesy Don Jazzy said she should try, that she must sing.
The headphone almost got kemenised after her first round o...But they just fixed it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Factoryfitted:

[s]You finally said something I actually liked[/s]. Debbie-Rise will be fine. You can bank on that brother man.
When will you people realise, I don't care whether you like what I say or nah?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

You forget that when Debbie wins, all those people you mentioned earlier win as well.
Unless you are talking about individual tasks, then Debbie should definitely be on that list.

Wait, no offence ooo but what contributions did Bally, Tboss and Marvis(most times) put in for the tasks the HMs have won so far?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
Nope, she didn't part(harmonise) it well, and hanged midway, at the third line, when she wanted to go high. That's why they're teaching her the part(harmony) now

ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:

Wait, no offence ooo but what contributions did Bally, Tboss and Marvis(most times) put in for the tasks the HMs have won so far?
You mean t boss that played the female lead in two dramas?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lanxebony(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Nigga stop talking from your village, come to lag and lekki where time is money and more then twenty activities are happening at once. Who has time to give you 8 hours per show. That is only applicable when they travel outside Nigeria or their jurisdiction. Normally they breeze in, perform a few medley and breeze out.Even serious minded upcoming singers are making more than 50k per week. No talk Wetin you no sabi.

Mr bear reset your mindset it's never possible 30show in a week everything doesn't revolve around u... Over sabi is your p

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tboss just recorded now and it was AKWARD...... everyone laughed and Don Jazzy couldn't bliv his eyes and said she was joking. Babe doesn't know how to sing kpai

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
guardsman:

Madam 14%, hope u'll post those fake polls dat always shows d Cougar leading when she's up dis week again.
d white witch, d graveyard of many HMs' Big Brother ambitions will be history dis time next week. Not even Biggie's partiality or d exposure of her elderly, fake silicon boobs on cable tv will save her.

Aren't you tired of saying the very same thing, day in day out.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
eosigwe:

once you hear "it's yung Jon the wicked producer" or you hear "pheelz Mr producer", Kai... you must feel the jam despite the lyrics.
Bless u bro..dat's just it...new school music dis days is =JARGONS+ CRAZY BEAT..although we stil have musician with good lyrics like 2face,sound sultan,9ice,Dare art alade and some few other..
So y tink a wack rap cant make it if he meet a good beat maker like Young jon Tecno, Maleekbery or even Shizzle..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

He he he you are back.

Wanted to watch don jazzy o. Now i am hooked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
lanxebony:

Mr bear reset your mindset it's never possible 30show in a week everything doesn't revolve around u... Over sabi is your p
Enjoy

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Am I the only one seeing this smiley stuff? Kind of spooky

Seun is this of your doings?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
guardsman:

Madam 14%, hope u'll post those fake polls dat always shows d Cougar leading when she's up dis week again.
d white witch, d graveyard of many HMs' Big Brother ambitions will be history dis time next week. Not even Biggie's partiality or d exposure of her elderly, fake silicon boobs on cable tv will save her.

lolzzzz Tboss will always be a boss, watch-out for the next move, if she is norminated grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Permit me please..
guardsman:

[s]Madam 14%, hope u'll post those fake polls dat always shows d Cougar leading when she's up dis week again.
[/s]

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Recording a song is actually an interesting process. They're taking d microphone one at a time, recording different parts of d song. They just did a playback of bisola & debbies recording. Sounded really good.

Tboss on d mic now, she's doing d "see gobbe" part. So they keep jelling everyones parts together. They're supposed to flow into each other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:
Nice one bro.

But content really matters; if you lack content, you lack it. You can't learn it, if you listen to Efe's rap songs then you'll know it lacked content.

#Ballyforfinal
I understand you better but in every situation there is always a solution.Do you know that "Future" is a hip hop artist,the only difference between Future(the american rapper) and Efe is just the publicity and packaging.Future is working with one of the best record label in the world that is why he is on top of his game.If Efe can sign a deal with a top record label in Africa,he will be elevated.

Please what is the talent of tboss?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

When will you people realise, I don't care whether you like what I say or nah?
I TIRE FOR THOSE PEOPLE... THEY THINK ONE HAS TO POST WHAT OTHERS WILL LIKE... JUST FOR CHEAP LIKES.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
You dont watch TBoss in drama tasks?... U must be watching Telemundo not BBN
GMan650:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lanxebony(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Enjoy

See that again... there you go, believing everything your celebrity put up , it's not about the money here it's about the time factor do the math 30 shows impossible in a week . It's not every week that show pop up, think with your brain and not your kidney.
Most money are made during the weekend .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
eosigwe:
nigga chill..not so fast... I remembered you campaigned solely for Debbie ass last week.

But nevertheless, based on logistics, I go vote Bally. Nothing.
grin But I gave Efe some votes(I swear down) despite the fact that he has a strong fan base.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
I [s]understand you better but in every situation there is always a solution.Do you know that "Future" is a hip hop artist,the only difference between Future(the american rapper) and Efe is just the publicity and packaging.Future is working with one of the best record label in the world that is why he is on top of his game.If Efe can sign a deal with a top record label in Africa,he will be elevated.
[/s]

Yawns.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
DNA twins are cute
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
I understand you better but in every situation there is always a solution.Do you know that "Future" is a hip hop artist,the only difference between Future(the american rapper) and Efe is just the publicity and packaging.Future is working with one of the best record label in the world that is why he is on top of his game.If Efe can sign a deal with a top record label in Africa,he will be elevated.

Tboss cooking
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
bibijegede:

Bless u bro..dat's just it...new school music dis days is =JARGONS+ CRAZY BEAT..although we stil have musician with good lyrics like 2face,sound sultan,9ice,Dare art alade and some few other..
So y tink a wack rap cant make it if he meet a good beat maker like Young jon Tecno, Maleekbery or even Shizzle..
Tecno, mad producer but sings jargons. Definitely you can't count it as jargons cos the beats are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucy001:

lolzzzz Tboss will always be a boss, watch-out for the next move, if she is norminated grin cheesy
We don't want your fake online poll result miss lucy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
sirfee:
grin But I gave Efe some votes(I swear down) despite the fact that he has a strong fan base.
I go still vote Bally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
DNA twins are cute
Yes they really are..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Heebah:
E pain am grin grin grin
really? so na things like this dey pain you? Oga dey your lane biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
deathstroke:
We don't want your fake online poll result miss lucy grin

lolzzz this time around, I hv made some arrangement, it will come direct frm d vote counting company grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
akthedream:

NA WA OO.. HOW IS BBN A TASK? DEM DEY PAY YOU SALARY? ABI YOU GET PERSON THERE NI?
ANYTIME YOU ARE READY BRO..
grin Baba the fun is much na,because of bbn I've suspended so many things for now,for instance my social life.I'm an addict,the only drug to satisfy my self and ease the tension is by watching the show.

Bassey,Bisola and Debie are raw talents.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

Those guys charge more than two million naira per show. They have more than 30 shows per week. Do the maths yourself.
later they will say I should contribute for their kidney transplant.

cry

You think if Phyno charges 2M per show, it all goes into his account.

issokay

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sadly marvis and efe are going to nominate all dis s
Shining singing stars tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.