Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3114317 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy u be clown i swear
Abi Na. Everything Na planning and strategy, based on logistics
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Team efe Team bisola We need to form Alliance and safe 2 people this week Our target is to save both bally and Debbie rise We need to be strong together WE all can do this Teamefe, team bisola lets start mobilizing to save Debbie rise and bally Princesskab, tosyn9 and Vivipop and the rest !!!!
I swear, your head correct die.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Fine dear, you? Na baba God o

I gallant cutie. Which team you dey set?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
sincerely being constantly nominated has its good sides too

whoever knew that Debie rise will rise above all the negativity they
kept dishing out to her. now there are people that sincerely love her and will sacrifice for her.

thanks Efe for making my debie more popular
God bless you

Donbabajay12:

yes that is the spirit ,I know Debby Rise would scale through

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Lets save our girl this week... Next week all housemates may be up... It will be time for Marvis to go house

#TeamTBoss

And they keep dreaming.
Guess Marvis being on your screen is giving you headache. You better off that tv else ur head may explode, because Marvis will be there on your screen till the final day.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
berryice:
Who should I vote for....since efe isn't up....i can spare my five we chat num tongue
pls vote for tboss, i beg u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol

I called Bisola
Efe
Marvis
The untouchables... I never knew it was a prophecy
grin grin grin
Anyways marvis no join my faves....

Its Bisola and Efe for life

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
I don't care much for Efe but if he does something people don't like it is hate, for another person it is strategy. I hail una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
we? efe fans can bearly afford the expenses to vote , wonder why u think they help others bt him
My guy how far wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
Maybe you should go through my posts and point out where I badmouth Bisola. From the beginning of this show till date, I've never done so. The only thing I said was that her mention of Tony every now and then is already getting irritating, and I'm entitled to my opinion, don't tell me to leave anybody alone pls. How is that badmouth? Bally told her the same thing on Saturday.
Bisola is the other of my 2 favorites right from time, so I really don't know how that refers to castigating. C'mon!

Your opinions are all biased and I'm not saying this to piss you off but because it's actually the truth. Bisola was involved with Tony and when he left, it was a shocker to her. It's only only logical for her to miss him. PrincessKab, I say to you with all honesty you don't like Bisola...you know it and I know it. Please come off with your whole "I'm innocent" sh*t because a lot of people ain't buying for a second

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vizkiz: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
I mean Efe has been nominating Tboss right from the very first week. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahahhah you've started again... I told you.. You will still say it next week
Keep thinking big brother will save her this week again... ojoro masters

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you are loyal ,You a re loyal.Its the law of the street. Na follow come

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wetin they do Bisola na
Why is she frowning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Smellymouth and Obayaya and Laveda and PrincessKab...I trowey salute.

Bikò...help us with small votes and campaign nau embarassed

Please save Bally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
KingDerin:
Have been wondering why d craziness about this simple looking guy,until now..He is loyal!He has his own faults but his friends are lucky to have him,in the world we are that Dog eats dog,to find a loyal human is difficult even in the game of survival he still hold on tight to friendship,amazing..i just hope its mutual.
Special shoutout to Princesskab,your pleasant personality is awesome!#teamsiddondeylook.

na wetin kill TTT be dat. Street is everly loyal, but if you betray street, you'll get treated

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
burticious:
All my family, we are voting for oga Bally... Mirror girl Debby.. Come back home Pls
cheesy grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
to9ine:

My guy how far wink
now ure craving my attention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
geekybabe:
Damn it. How can Efe say Debie is manipulative

MArvis is there manipulating you evryday and you say debie is manipulative??
Damn. Screw you Efe. You nominate Threats.
How

Team Debbie pls get ready. lets show this foolish rapper how wrong he can be
You are unnecessarily attracting enemies for my Debbie. I have been reading through your posts for sometime now, you need to chill a bit. I am team Efe and I will give Debbie most of my votes because she deserves it, irrespective of the way you cuss out Efe every time. Sheath your sword for now, it's doing more harm than good. #Myonecent

#IstandwithEfe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Definitely voting for tboss and Debbie, might add bally tho...

#Teamefe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Bally is a best Bet ....Debby rise fan base keeps increasing Daily

True talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Donbabajay12:
If you are loyal ,You a re loyal.Its the law of the street. Na follow come
Efe na real street. #loyalty na de game

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
ifunayalov:

sincerely being constantly nominated has its good sides too

whoever knew that Debie rise will rise above all the negativity they
kept dishing out to her. now there are people that sincerely love her and will sacrifice for her.

thanks Efe for making my debie more popular
God bless you

Yes ,its the game.If Debbie was in Efe's shoe,I am 100% confident that Efe would be Nominated

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
ovoP:
Guy there is something called insticts.
I do know. Reason this, the voting results are not revealed to them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
JulietteO:

Your opinions are all biased and I'm not saying this to piss you off but because it's actually the truth. Bisola was involved with Tony and when he left, it was a shocker to her. It's only only logical for her to miss him. PrincessKab, I say to you with all honesty you don't like Bisola...you know it and I know it. Please come off with your whole "I'm innocent" sh*t because a lot of people ain't buying for a second
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

those kisses arent enough

i have been saying it since princess craps shouldnt be taken seriously , her tots and updates are as substandard as channel 29

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vote TBoss
Ekinematics:

[s]And they keep dreaming.
Guess Marvis being on your screen is giving you headache. You better off that tv else ur head may explode, because Marvis will be there on your screen till the final day.[/s]

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Threebear:

First off I didn't watch it, so I didn't hear when big brother said it. But I know he says that at every live nomination show. Now the show is ending on 9 April, that's two live eviction shows left.
I see no reasonable reason to evict two people knowing 5 people will be at the final, one person will leave this week and one last person next week.
Hate arguing with dull people.

You didn't watch it, so listen to those who did and stop running your tap here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
adonismuller:
stupid Bassey being tribalistic....fool

bigbrother please change your mind...

why is Debie looking for pity...
he is not being tribalistic now... anyone would av said anything @ that point just to convince him...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
We will save her, not Big brother
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Keep thinking big brother will save her this week again... ojoro masters
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Team efe Team bisola We need to form Alliance and safe 2 people this week Our target is to save both bally and Debbie rise We need to be strong together WE all can do this Teamefe, team bisola lets start mobilizing to save Debbie rise and bally Princesskab, tosyn9 and Vivipop and the rest !!!!

Na beg we dey beg una ooo, Debie-Rise is the "underdog" on that list...

Team efe and Team bisola, please help save Debie-Rise...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
CuteJude:
now ure craving my attention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
When u beat small Pikin, u go still go back pet the Pikin na.. No vex baba grin grin
U are still my guy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Debby don campaign finish
Na to play guitar grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.