Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130778 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
peeparty:
But wait oo shebi ebuka mentioned that the ultimate HoH got a spot to the final
Biggie don bend the rules as usual *smh*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
pradoworld:
My 2,000 wechat votes up for grab
The first team to request gets 60% Second gets 30% Third gets 10%
A single team can get it all.
Proof of votes will be dropped on Friday.
#TeamEfe
pls vote for tboss, God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
eosigwe:

you smart baiby

kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Balley called to the diary room.

BB asks him if he's feeling cool, he says yes. They exchange pleasantries, BB asks how he's doing, Bally says he had a great day so he's in a good mood, talks about enjoying Don Jazzy and the DNA Twins' visit, especially considering he's a music producer, he was happy to be in the studio after such a long time, that he learnt a lot and they were able to put their creativity to the test, says the music came out very well, that he thinks Don Jazzy will be bringing it tomorrow, he's not sure though.

BB says the chemistry between them was amazing and wishes them a hit song. BB mentions that he has just been nominated, he asks how it makes him feel, Bally says he's indifferent, that it's the game and that's what they're there to do, that they're few in the house and they know what they signed up for, that this is usually the time that things get tense, that it's up to the fans now and he hopes that they keep him in the house. BB says it's a new experience for him and asks him how awkward it is for him, Bally says that he's it's not awkward for him, that it's normal that he expected it to happen earlier in the game, so it happening so far in the game is a blessing, that he thanks God for being able to avoid evictions for so long, that it's normal but he hopes fans decide to keep him in the house.

BB says that he's never been in this position before and asks if he thinks his naivety might be counterproductive, Bally says no, that the viewers have been watching from day one, so him being up now as opposed to earlier is not counterproductive and just because it hasn't happened before doesn't make any difference since they've been watching him all this while. BB asks what he thinks his chances of being saved by Nigerians are, Bally says he thinks it's good, that he's been himself from the beginning, stayed true to himself etc and he hopes they've seen him for who he is, says he's been entertaining so he hopes that Nigerians take to him based on that, that it's up to the viewers and he's been himself.

BB brings up EFe nominating him and asks if he thinks his decision was 'correct', Bally says he had to make a decision based on what he was given, understands that there are certain people in the house he is closer too so he understands why he chose him, that it's a decision he had to make and he thinks it was a good one.

BB asks Bally if his/the game is based on strategy or emotion, Bally says it's based on strategy, that he's come in here with a strategic mindset and that's what's kept him out of nominations for now. That sometimes people allow emotions to creep in, that it may have played a part in Efe's decision tonight, but at the end of the day everyone plays the game in their own way and he wished the best for Efe as he is one of his closest friends in the house.

BB asks Bally what he would have done if he were HOH, Bally says he may have picked differently, all his decisions here are based on strategy, it just so happens that the people he considers his friends in the house aren't threats to him, he wouldn't have put Efe up, that Efe is his friend but he does not really consider him a threat. He would've chosen Bassey, Tboss and maybe Bisola, he says when it comes down to it they are still his friends so it still would've been a difficult decision.

BB asks hypothetically, if he were to leave, does he think he has achieved his goal in the house. Bally says he thinks he has achieved his goal, that he's been himself and he will remain that way till Sunday and hopefully beyond Sunday if he survives, that he does not regret anything. BB tells him he hopes his first experience will be a 'pleasant' one, Bally says he hopes also. BB asks if there's anything else he wants to say, Bally says he just wants to say hello to his mum, his girlfriend and family.

The session is concluded, he leaves.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Laveda:
Tboss is proud sha
She needs to slow down. cool
Yh...she is arrogant

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Have you been watching the show? Bisola and Marvis has been with Efe from day one....Bally just came into the picture and you expect him to dump Bisola or Marvis?

Biko, define Loyalty
Don't get me wrong. Efe is loyal quite alright but what I'm trying to point out to Team Efe is that Bally is Loyal and they should vote for him. It was a tough choice to make among Bally, Bisola and Marvis but I'm sure one of the reasons why he chose Bally was course he hasn't been up before.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Because Efe knows his fans will give all their votes to save bally
That's the simple calculation

Ok o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

Bassey just made a fool of himself. He had the opportunity to save his brother TTT, but didn't and today he's telling Efe why Efe should save him based on brotherhood(South South).
That nigga is so gone come Sunday.
wow... seems most ppl aren't watching this show closely # they had a task last week which they showed each other heart of kindness and apart from their wager, their valuables were involved # when it was bassey's turn 2 show heart of kindness to bally, Bally requested 2 be safed if nominated for possible eviction... bassey was loyal and safed him..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrincessKab:
@ Sirfee Binchie , your attention is urgently needed here.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Seen. Thanks. I'm team Efe doe, just voting Bally based on logistics

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Biggie don bend the rules as usual *smh*

You see why i said the eviction process is full of strategy itself..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Solid point.

I dont really care for who wins though but he reminds me of Trump in the sense that people didn't think he was going to win given the animosity and unqualified he seemed. He kept on crossing each hurdles till he eventually won.

The similarities btw both are they are extremist
Really don't have tact but always succeed in everything they put their mind to
Match their words with action

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
mercy232:
wow... seems most ppl aren't watching this show closely # they had a task last week which they showed each other heart of kindness and apart from their wager, their valuables were involved # when it was bassey's turn 2 show heart of kindness to bally, Bally requested 2 be safed if nominated for possible eviction... bassey was loyal and safed him..

Ufan stop stressing yasef ni..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEm.e2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr t.ustrange Trae.cey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx prince.sskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deat.hstroke G.inaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z
handsam huey99...

Awesome citizens of #Efenation, who are saving this week o?

Tbore, debie guitar rise, ogabally or Bassey?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hahaha haba!! What did she do again?
Laveda:
Tboss is proud sha

She needs to slow down. cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fglows:

I'm waiting for him on Sunday....I'm still angry he couldn't save Tony despite being from the same state ..working together before the show...

I'm waiting for him on Sunday. .BLEEP YOU BASSEY
Welcome back ma'am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
queenola1:
R u guys still asking? Bally of course. D 'teams' dat saved debie rise last week wld save her again
grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Yh...she is arrogant
The fact that she survived nomination beside Tony really built her confidence, she needed that tho, but she wants to become the new queen of the diary room after Uriel.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
ovop
Dynamite02
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
handsam huey99...

Vote Debie-Rise
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
So all these our votes no dey count?

Wehdone Ma
ninnyanny:
Bia aunty Tboss
Take it easy oooo
The way you are
Talking and smiling
About Don jazzy

Note: he doesn't have a private jet ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jainine:
I kept wondering why threebear thinks efe is a wicked person until tonight, I got to see how very black the guys heart is.

So because debie rise never crosses any one and always tries to pleases people make her manipulative? Mehn that goes to say the guy knows nothing about people who are genuinely good, well how could he when he isn't good himself.

I would totally understand if he simply said that its his personal list of preference, but to say that he debie is manipulative haba!

I told you. I see the heart of people, it is a gift.
I know the people with good hearts here even without ever meeting them, talk more of someone am seeing on television everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
I yam voting Debie...dat girl is nice..

teamEfe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vizkiz: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
GMan650:
Welcome back ma'am
thanks jare...I've gotten over the shock,I'm back to pull bassey OUT. TTT FOREVER!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
toseen7:
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
ovop
Dynamite02
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
handsam huey99...

I'm going for Debbie and Bally.

#IstandwithEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
On behalf of my village people we go PORT to TEAM BALLY dis week.... grin

#EFENATION we are loyal.....

••proudly TEAM EFE

grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
vizkiz:

>sad

undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bally I don't see Efe as a threat grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Northkendal:
pls vote tboss i beg una

Story for the deaf. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Giddyperson:

The fact that she survived nomination beside Tony really built her confidence, she needed that tho, but she wants to become the new queen of the diary room after Uriel.
Like she watched Uriel's diary session.
Some people sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
olubankemi:
Somebody tell me Efe is good, how good? Now am sorry I dislike him. He is all around Marvis but the girl doesn't give the F.. word about him. I see no reason why people are all about him.

He doesn't even know he is playing a game, all out to revenge and all about his game is to hate.
Now him, Bisola and Marvis are feeling like the lord of the house.

look for cold Fanta and drink....

how would he know Marvis is treacherous? him na magician?

blame biggie not Efe

TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls, kindly send me a DM...

Thank you.

dominique:

Are you saying you'll be sending some votes her way? That's awfully sweet of you considering the fact that you never really liked her smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.