Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123236 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
ladoshady:

Debbie has come with her "eye-service" suggestion again. Why not suggest a group thing or even herself with the guitar
she actually gave a reason 4 it... and it's because Tboss has just a part to sing in the music video... they don't want it 2 look as if she's left out with less appearance...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
who else has seen daddy showkey new song cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he was rapping

That is efe's mentor oooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol, not from a place of love? We love Tboss o - Asampete nwa nwanyi, fine girl, only two pimples. I personally, want her two stay, but not at the expense of Debie-Rise. Please what's happening in the house? If you're watching.
so you want tboss to stay? please throw votes her way no matter how little wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

I noticed. He has been mentioning me too and I have been ignoring as well.
You work with the budget your company gives you ,I see nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make you rich or poor your salary and how you have managed it so far is the only determinant.
Though I have never worked at an office, I am guessing that the transport means provided should depend on urgency or priority.
You can fly someone going to cut a business deal, but do you really fly someone going for a seminar or something not as serious ?
Yes undecided I recently got back from Lagos for a two day seminar. I was lodged in the Island as well. So what are you saying again? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
tboss is back , reloaded , she is going nowhere cheesy cheesy cheesy biggie will hurt plenty people next month , i would need one 50kg bag of pop corn ready

Watch it, we don't some people to jump into the lagoon oooo grin grin

Sms Tboss to 32052, all votes starts now!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
So Jude works in a company where he delivers stickers by road. I said it grin

Empty noise cheesy

Vote Bally bikò embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
CuteJude:
who else has seen daddy showkey new song cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he was rapping

That is efe's mentor oooo
Efe is a "C'rapper" not a "Rapper".

Don't disrespect the art of Rap. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
mercy232:
my dear, am sick of the show... they are trying to direct the making of their music video, Debie suggested Tboss should be d background figure since she has less part to sing... efe spoke up and said must it be Tboss, dat dia are other black and beautiful ladies here that can do it... not until others said it was just a suggestion...

y u dey lie lyk dis,,,d guy nd bally sed tboss shud nt jst stand demonstratn d 9ja flag,she shud b given a better role!...u nt d only one watchn.bassey later sed she wud also act as a vixen in d shoot

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Giel:

so you want tboss to stay? please throw votes her way no matter how little wink

For you I definitely will. Thanks for all your support. kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
ba7man:
Efe is a "C'rapper" not a "Rapper".

Don't disrespect the art of Rap. angry
was trolling his fans , go and watch daddy showkey rap, i swear its so similar to efe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsG6UTmcc4A

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

bro calm down, like I wil always put it to u, it is a game, if you cast ur mind back, to the politics of Nigeria, der is a saying in politics, der is no permanent friend, but permanent intrest, if you are in the bigbrother's house, you hv to be diplomatic, no parmanent friend, and everyone is aiming @ a particular goal... I.e winning d star prize of 25M, Tboss is only playing her own game, I pity some people in d house still forming cabal, it will never work, and its has never worked in BB show.

As per rigging, I never said der will be any form of rigging, all I simply said is that the final say, rest on biggie, also as per reading about the "Romans" there is nothing der to read, Tboss is a boss on her own league, u can never take that way frm her, she is highly respected, and frm avaliable information, payporte one of the major sponsors of the show, is benefitting frm her stay in d house.

sms Tboss to 32052

What show hav u been watching?. d Cougar is not diplomatic. She's arrogant.
d reason d HMs don't like her is d same reason so many viewers resent her. She's condescending, arrogant & manipulative. d HMs don't like it, majority of viewers don't like it.
As 4 d rigging, u've sounded like a broken record spewing d narrative of how d organizers & sponsors ar bent on rigging her thru. In ur obsession u even mentioned dat Tbos, one of d most boring HMs could be a BBN brand rep. Do u know what BBN is about at all?. Now u deny?.
Many except d delusional & obsessed see Tbos for who she is - a manipulative cougar wit an ignoble lack of honour who in one breadth used d young Miyonse's hands to caress her fake elderly breasts & in d next breath nominated him to be evicted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
vladimiros:
Debbie rise fans

I gave her 100 we chat votes

She is safe

Also gave Bally another 100 we chat votes

Thanks, this is appreciated...

If you still have more to give we wouldn't mind, because she needs all the help she can get...

Thanks again...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tboss after spending half an hour in the diary room cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
Can't unite under a senseless girl, she might carry the 25 million and share to different men. Better t boss gets 14 percent on the final week and Efe wins the money than give 1 vote to stupidsola.
Mumu woman
Old thing without brain
I will never vote her.

For the very first time since I've been reading this thread, I agree with you!

I will never vote Bisola. Please don't ask me why cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
To be candid, how many of us even have original CDs of the acclaimed best rappers in Nigeria?

I think it's high time for us to move on from analyzing the rap and related concerns, to the real deal.

Each of them has a reason or the other for their choice(s) of nominations and i bet the game will surely get tougher as the days go by.

Save who you can with your votes relentlessly... and just incase biggie has forgotten, we also dey watch with same big brother eyes. If them like, make them change all the scripts wey them don write before.

Whatever will be will be!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
guardsman:

What show hav u been watching?. d Cougar is not diplomatic. She's arrogant.
d reason d HMs don't like her is d same reason so many viewers resent her. She's condescending, arrogant & manipulative. d HMs don't like it, majority of viewers don't like it.
As 4 d rigging, u've sounded like a broken record spewing d narrative of how d organizers & sponsors ar bent on rigging her thru. U even mentioned she could be a brand rep & now u deny?.
Many except d delusional & obsessed see Tbos for who she is - a manipulative cougar wit an ignoble lack of honour who in one breadth used d young Miyonse's hands to caress her fake elderly breasts & in d next breath nominated him to be evicted.

Well! I have done my bit, I think dat is the best of my knowledge, do have a nice day!

Sms Vote Tboss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

For you I definitely will. Thanks for all your support. kiss
awwww
thank you, thank you, thank you,
kiss kiss
lol
debie will always have my support. always,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Back to the matter of the day......

Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

Well! I have done my bit, I think dat is the best of my knowledge, do have a nice day!

Sms Vote Tboss to 32052

Bye Felicia

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:
I asked first. Where are your manners? undecided
guy,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss has been called by Biggie into the diary room for about 15mins nau. Does anyone have an idea what's happening? She's not back yet...
illuminati things na, if not Efe go carry the show go house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
zicoraads:

Yes undecided I recently got back from Lagos for a two day seminar. I was lodged in the Island as well. So what are you saying again? undecided
Who are you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dagok(f): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
[/color]Efe team is not voting for any housemate this week, based on logistics let keep our airtime till next week...there's a great tasks ahead of us. So we as Efenation should be very careful with some bad elements in our group. Let us be focus and remains vigilante as the game goes. Thanks for your time, your money and your love before our man Efe. We have more bridges to cross and I believe with God all things are possible. If you believe let me here you say a big AMEN![color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
[[s]quote author=akthedream post=54801915]TRUTH BE TOLD....THERE IS NOTHING DEMONIC ABOUT TBOSS OR HER SO CALLED BED..
MAJORITY OF HMS ARE JUST SCARED, JEALOUS OR INTIMIDATED BY TBOSS..
THEY NOMINATE WHOEVER GET CLOSE TO TBOSS.. E. G..... MIYONSE,COCOICE, GIFTY, JON, ESE, TTTONY AND DEBIE-RISE.

-GIFTY WAS EVICTED FOR BEING DUMB...
_MIYONSE WAS EVICT FOR BEING FOOLISH..
-COCOICE WAS EVICTED FOR SAVING AND SWAPPING GIFTY WITH EFE COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT MAJORITY OF HMS AND VIEWERS DONT FEEL HER
-ESE WAS EVICTED COS SHE IS A FAKE HOUSEMATE..
-JON WAS EVICTED COS HE WAS ALSO A FAKE HOUSEMATE..
-KEMEN WAS DISQUALIFIED..
-TONY WAS EVICTED FOR BEING MARRIED AND LYING TO BISOLA.

BISOLA HAS SLEPT ON THAT BED AND HASN'T BEEN EVICTED..
DEBIE IS CLOSE TO TBOSS AND SHE HASN'T BEEN EVICTED.

EFE, MARVIS AND BALLY NOMINATED TT TONY FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION.. BUT SAT BEFORE BISOLA TO BLAME IT ON TBOSS.
THIS IS CONSPIRACY AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.. THEY ARE INDIRECTLY TELLING EACH OTHER TO ALWAYS NOMINATE TBOSS FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION WHENEVER IT IS TIME FOR NOMINATION.

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BE EVICTED IF YOU AINT NOMINATED FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION..

MIYONSE,COCOICE, ESE, JON, AND TTTONY WERE ALL EVICTED, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE CLOSE TO TBOSS.. BUT BECAUSE THEY WERE HATED AND NOMINATED BY A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEIPLE(BISOLA, EFE, BALLY, MARVIS AND TT TONY)

NB.... ESE AND JON WERE FAKE HOUSEMATES, BUT WERE NOMINATED BY THE ABOVE LISTED GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION.

YOU ARE FREE TO PROVE ME WRONG... [/quote][/s] RUBBISH !!! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Threebear:

Bro, just let go of this matter.
The nigga took the trolling too far
And he manipulated you to dance to his rhythm
You both were wrong
Respect our Admin.
I see nothing wrong with entering a bus and I don't want you to lose your account as you are one of my favorite people here. So let this issue go. OK?

CuteJude:
if u noticed i ignored him , he kept it on , people like that they only listen to fire , when she keeps showing favoritism, would ignore him
I'm glad I have both ur attention! smiley
Threebear and The broke ass CuteJude. Two examples of bullies and cowards. I have watched u guys for weeks torment the lives of people on this thread. U guys have no sense of decency in speech especially the Broke ass CuteJude. Because u have cheap internet, u think u can say and do whatever you like. A broke ass niggar calling others broke, calling people illiterates, body shaming people.. I have saved comments upon comments of ur expletives and I owe u guys no apology except the people that might have felt I derailed the thread..[/b] Imagine Trolls calling another person a troll[b]
Even if you guys might deny it, I have made u feel a bit of what u do to others..
For the sake of others, I'll sheathe my sword.. But trust me the Broke CuteJude, I will be watching U.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
dagok:
[/color]Efe team is not voting for any housemate this week, based on logistics let keep our airtime till next week...there's a great tasks ahead of us. So we as Efenation should be very careful with some bad elements in our group. Let us be focus and remains vigilante as the game goes. Thanks for your time, your money and your love before our man Efe. We have more bridges to cross and I believe with God all things are possible. If you believe let me here you say a big AMEN![color=#770077]
Amem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
I don't like the idea of always calling TBoss to a DS that we are not privy to. It reeks of a conspiracy and fuels the rumors of her being the 'anointed one'.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lucy001:

Sms Vote Tboss to 32052
All the time you should have dedicated to voting, you've spent it all engaging in a senseless argument with a person whose contestant is not up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
to9ine:

I'm glad I have both ur attention! smiley
Threebear and The broke ass CuteJude. Two examples of bullies and cowards. I have watched u guys for weeks torment the lives of people on this thread. U guys have no sense of decency in speech especially the Broke ass CuteJude. Because u have cheap internet, u think u can say and do whatever you like. A broke ass niggar calling others broke, calling people illiterates, body shaming people.. I have saved comments upon comments of ur expletives and I owe u guys no apology except the people that might have felt I derailed the thread..[/b] Imagine Trolls calling another person a troll[b]
Even if you guys might deny it, I have made u feel a bit of what u do to others..
For the sake of others, I'll sheathe my sword.. But trust me the Broke CuteJude, I will be watching U.
LMAO.... trolls calling people trolls ontop of troll o.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
[s]
Threebear:

Take away the fact he started with trolling, this nigga is one of the smartest people here and I always respect his opinion.
He is very objective, speaks nothing but the truth and makes valid points without favoritism.
I always look forward to reading his take on every issue.
[/s] ANOTHER ONE!!! undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.