Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145290 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
fluxbush:
Go figure.

You are too emotional. Calm down. It is comments like yours that make people interested in this thread to avoid posting in it. I get it that you are trying to support your pal but you can and should be civil about it.

She should be commended and applauded for her constant update considering the fact that she is not being paid for it, no incentive and it's not easy updating all the time, you should try it instead of dissing

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Plus10:
Oh since Efe is not up for eviction this week so nothing to talk about...It's who Efe loves and hates is now the new gists this week grin grin cheesy grin. I talk am Efe is the face of BBN2017

Very true.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
[s] It's not expected that TTT would mention Efe every now and then or that he's the one he's referring to, the show is still on and from the conversation, anyone can deduce where he was referring to him or using his percentage as example or making comparisons.
However, pls, note, I bracketed my opinion, that is my interpretation, from my own perspective, and wrote there "Indirectly", that is, he didn't say it directly or mention name, those were what I could deduce from his conversation, another person may deduce something else, that's what it means, I'm entitled to mine...
Which was why I wrote that people should watch it themselves (Ideally cos we'll narrate and interpret it differently).
Two other people that have written their comments about the video above there, before now. both called him a (professional/bad) liar, but that's just their view, another person may not interpret it that way, and I don't want anyone to depend on my opinion, which was why I wrote that they watch it too.
I didn't even call him a Liar, I said he was beating round the bush on questions, except Bisola's issue.

Also, you said he mentioned Efe will win after saying Bisola, No, he didn't, He said Bisola or one other lady.
About Bisola, I wasn't referring to the mouth action, he said many things.

And I'm not holding him pls, it's my view...[/s]

IS THIS THE HELL YOU PROMISED US?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Sms vote Tboss to 32052 Pls keep the votes coming in!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2017
eosigwe:
so if I vote Debbie ass, PDP will take over? carry your millipede sense and get out. See the way you judge things... shey Debbie send you? Abi Debbie sabi you? you didn't think about those before jumping on me like a Hot b|tch who hasn't seen a d|ck in a long time.

Yeye dey smell...

Bros, abeg just die the matter. She's just passionate about Debie-Rise. She's not happy that Debie is up after surviving last week. Nobody is perfect. Fans will always go all out to defend their candidate. Just forget am and please spare some votes for Debie-Rise. I know she's not your candidate but just try. Any amount of SMS votes will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:

tongue grin

but seriously, since your favorite isnt up for eviction(am guessing), kindly solicitate votes for HRM BossNation!!! i will give you whateva u want, Cars, Houses, Mobile Phones, Large amount of cash, anything tot impossible not included...lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Gifty just signed a deal with MTN, happy for her smiley

The girl is even acting and she is pretty good. I didn't like her personality in the house. But I am still happy she is making something of herself already.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
Just watched the video now, it's different from the one posted before. That lady no nice ooo, she don dey vex for am since 1876?..I've found the video link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkBbLwY5-F0

maria the female OAP probably had an ex who turned out to be married. maybe why she threw professionalism to the wind and tackled the guy so. the guy sef . he got it coming

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2017
See gobbe...
HMs discussing about Ese and Jon, and that she actually displayed some traits of being really a fake HM.
Bisola now saying that she told her about a dream, including TTT and his family issue.
TBoss then said "How come everyone is saying TTT has a child"
Bisola asked who said so?
TBoss said they were suspecting with 2 people that he has a kid but may not have a wife though.
Bisola said she doesn't think so, that they talked a lot, that though he talks about their(Bisola and TTT) attachment sometimes, but he's not married cos he talks about how his mum chats about him bringing a wife home...
Bisola says, all the same, she misses Tony.

Chai...See Gobbe.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2017
So I have watched the two interviews TTT gave, and honestly, there is nothing there

Maria was just behaving a foolish woman on menstrual cramps, but I like the way TTT handled it.

I understand you bro, and endorsements await you out there.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:

Bassey a great dude, highly tarlented and focused, anyway, I will give him some pity votes!

Sms vote Tboss to 32052

pity votes?? grin grin
you see why i dislike Tboss angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Oskilala:

pity votes?? grin grin you see why i dislike Tboss angry
Kidding grin

Sms vote Tboss to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Misswang001:
The difference between Efe and Tboss in this dislike thing , is that Efe lacks tact ( if he doesn't like you, he can't hide it), while on the other hand, Tboss has tact ( she may not like you, but she won't rub it to your face)..I am an Efe in this scenario in real life but you have to have tact in your dealing especially with people. Tact is important ....StillTeamEfe.

You are correct

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:
Ok guys, This is a game. Its nothing personal. We watch and act based on our perspectives. But even in politics you dig out dirt of an opponent to campaign for yours. Currently on twitter, insults directed at ppleand HMS fly up and down cos of this BBNaija.. I doubt Twitter has banned anyone cos of dat. grin grin
Its part of the game. I dont get paid for campaigning. I do it and say whatever for fun and fun alone. I doubt I know anyone of you on NL b4 this bbnaija.

sirfee, princesskab, zicoraads, ndifereke, ninnyanny, and many others that may have felt somehow cos of the way I post.
Its nothing personal. I have never attacked anyone directly.
E pele.. No vex.. Dont let anyones ranting here get to you. Someone on this thread actually called out 'the person that raised me' on one occasion, and even though in reality I would never take it, i did not call for a ban.

Live and let live.
wink
For this reason i have decided to share my 500 wechat vote for deby and Bally 50/50. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Nobody is campaigning for Bassey. He's a nice focused dude #voteforbassey.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
akthedream:

JOKE APART... PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO WATCH THE VIDEO I POSTED THEN BE THE JUDGE.. THAT GIRL CAN LIE FOR AFRICA..
ME AND THREEBEAR DON DECODE HER TEY TEY..
At a point in time everyone of us is guilty of updating bias info & defending our favourite HM just to sell their candidature cheaply, it is just getting a little bit better in the case of most of us who have lost our favourite to the game.
Expect more biased updates as the show goes to the its closing stage, its going to be like a war. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
crowntoro:
I am not married yet.. Good morning
GOOD MORNING MADAM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by thatchick: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
Yeah, right! He started complicating issues the moment he stepped on that stage and is already contradicting himself..
I watched TTT late nights with Bisola doing some hand actions down there, and he comes saying they only kissed, nothing happened under the covers. And they were even asking about the one that happened in the executive suite, which he said no BJ was given. But then asked if anything happened at all in the house, he said Nothing and people saw what happened these nights, so I don't know why he's just giving room for more doubts about his personality instead of clearing the air, as emphasised by the interviewers too.
See the way they were repeating the questions over and over again, it was really embarrassing as a point, letting people call him a Path liar, with those questions and comments from people

He did the right thing denying the whole situation. He is being judged and crucified by Nigerians most especially the women for denying his family. If he admits all he did with Bisola, same people will still judge and crucify him saying he tarnished her image and if he also admits he felt something for her, same thing. If you were in his at the moment what would you have done knowing full well you need to capitalize on the publicity now and make something out of it for you and your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:
Mehn.. Bisola is not getting over tony. She has started again this morning. Tony this Tony that. Why have they not put Tony's picture up.. blah blah blah

I think at this point BAssey really should tell Bisola. At least Tony is out of the game
are u guys watching oo. Even Tboss just told Bisola dat some1 told her Tony is married with kids or mayb divorced wit kids and dis Bisola is still adamant dat Tony is not because he kept talking abt his mother wanting grand children even if TTT brings in a step child dat his mother said she won't mind. Gosh... Dis Bisola thinks she is in love. I can't wait for d look on her face wen Ebuka tells her dat TTT was playing her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Plus10:
Oh since Efe is not up for eviction this week so nothing to talk about...It's who Efe loves and hates is now the new gists this week grin grin cheesy grin. I talk am Efe is the face of BBN2017

Hahahaha........
Efe all the way.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
For this reason i have decided to share my 500 wechat vote for deby and Bally 50/50. Welldone

Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind. God bless you immensely. We appreciate.

Please all those that are voting through SMS, remember it's Debie-Rise not Debbie-Rise. One B in the Debie and remember to input the hyphen (-) in between Debie and Rise also. No votes needs to be wasted. The ones we are getting is not even enough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Great day NLders, have you voted today? If not drop some vote for FAV;

Text; Bally to 32052.

Text; Debie-Rise to 32052.

Text; TBoss to 32052

Text; Bassey to 32052

Vote massively for your FAV HM to avoid stories that touch.

#JahBless

#EfeNation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
Nobody is campaigning for Bassey. He's a nice focused dude #voteforbassey.
We believe in bassey & we re voting underground, I fear he might go home this tym around but if he fit scale through to the finals, I ll be counting on the organisers of the show to do the needful and crown him the winner
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
If one doesn't wanna be judged or crucified for such, then one shouldn't get involved at all, and when you do, you just can't deny what has evidence, it'll make you look more stupid, people will see you worse than they did before, no honesty. Imagine him asking what they saw or heard...just to buy time for defence.
Gifty and Soma couldn't deny such, there was evidence of hand action under the duvet. But why must Tony lie about everything? He's not making things easier for himself, neither did he clear the air, that's the issue....

thatchick:

He did the right thing denying the whole situation. He is being judged and crucified by Nigerians most especially the women for denying his family. If he admits all he did with Bisola, same people will still judge and crucify him saying he tarnished her image and if he also admits he felt something for her, same thing. If you were in his at the moment what would you have done knowing full well you need to capitalize on the publicity now and make something out of it for you and your family.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
to9ine:

I personally think that the most 'hated' or I'll prefer to say the most 'disrespected' person in the house is DebbieRise and not Tboss.. Tboss makes it seem like she is hated, but its not so accurate.. From the beginning of the show, she hasn't been a people person. She prefers to be secluded.. For the first two week of the show, she tried to stay separate from everyone dragging Meyonse along..even when Meyonse was in a group, she will prefer to take him out of the group to chat with him.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's her nature.. After Meyonse left, she tried to find another person to keep her company.. Now her person is DebbieRise. Have u noticed her only issue with DebbieRise is that Debbie rise also talks to everyone after talking to her. She wants DebbieRise for herself..like I said earlier, i think its her nature. So u shouldn't really blame the others for not seeing her as a close pal.. I watched when she called Debbie manipulative 2days ago, I'm pretty certain if it was the other way round she would have been very angry. She cant take what she dishes and I hear housemates like Bassey complain about this also..

Cheers
WOW!....RESPECT BRO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
I feel for Bisola cry...Maybe it was Ese who told Tboss( my personal thoughts)....Bisola will faint when she realizes the truth.
queenola1:
are u guys watching oo. Even Tboss just told Bisola dat some1 told her Tony is married with kids or mayb divorced wit kids and dis Bisola is still adamant dat Tony is not because he kept talking abt his mother wanting grand children even if TTT brings in a step child dat his mother said she won't mind. Gosh... Dis Bisola thinks she is in love. I can't wait for d look on her face wen Ebuka tells her dat TTT was playing her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
fluxbush:
You still don't get the point. Nobody is dragging updates with anyone. I agree, we are all entitled to our opinions but there is a limit even at that. If your opinion will make me dislike or hate someone,then it shouldn't be aired at all. Why else is hate speech banned worldwide? Aren't they someone's personal opinions?

As I said earlier, we appreciate you taking out precious time to give updates but if you have an iota of doubt that you can't be fully factual and impartial,then don't update at all. Instead,join the gang and support your housemate as freely as you want.
[/s] GIVE US UPDATE OR STFU!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:

You really can't blame her. Some people fall in love like that with their brain and soul and leave no ground for doubts. Bisola is totally in love, I wouldn't even mind saying obsessed, with TTT. She might be thinking that Tboss and Co are envying her. It's only when she leaves that house that she'll be shocked to her bone narrows how naive she's been. For now, Bisola won't believe anything else. That illusion of love is one of the things that keeps her going in that house. She's trying to hold on to it even though she suspects Tony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by folamee: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Fglows:

hide his hatred for EFE? the only time he mentioned EFE was when the interviewer asked him who is going to win.he said bisola first then EFE due to his over 50 percent vote..then he said bally also being a northerner that he would garner votes from the north.
BESIDES HAS EFE HID HIS HATRED FOR TBOSS ?#EFE IS SAINT #EFE IS ALWAYS RIGHT....#freeTTT.
infact dis princesskab is so biased,that I never pray to meet someone like her in real life just a while ago she condemned bisola then ttt now, and bfore u know it she will be crying dat pple are talking about Efe, she has never said anything bad or pointed out any efes shortcomings ever since I know her, guess Efe is Mr perfect, she thinks d world revolves round Efe. what a shame mrs pretender.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

We believe in bassey & we re voting underground, I fear he might go home this tym around but if he fit scale through to the finals, I ll be counting on the organisers of the show to do the needful and crown him the winner
It's not up to the organizers but to the public to help him win, your underground activities ain't helping him much. #voteBassey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2017
thatchick:

my dear he did not do d right thing. No organization or industry wants to deal with a dishonest, disloyal person no matter how talented and handworking u are. To be candid, he wld have just gone home straight. Maybe thank his Fans and Nigerians on twitter, instagram or watever and apologize if he offended anyone because truly he offended Bisola's Family especially. He must NOT grant an interview. Later in d week he can come out wit pics of happy reunion wit his family. This his idea or perhaps anoda research he did dat he must grant interview is only making him worst as he is already. He doesn't need to defend anytin.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

lols, do the needful ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.