Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146996 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is it just me or does Gifty look like she's lost weight in the house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Solid reasons to keep soma in the house. 1.He is talented in music and entertains the house with it.
2.He promotes African and Nigeria attire with his Ankara pants.
3.He is cute and ladies man,he has consoled and curdled all ladies in the house in their difficult moments.
Text "Vote Soma" to 32052.... I've done mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Efe says Group 1 have lost their chance of going, not sure if he means they will not be going at all.

Someone tries to get Efe's attention and he jokingly tells them that they should not bother him now because he is being entertained at the moment

Group 5 - Tony and Gifty.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tony twerks in front of the Igwe lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Group 6 - Kemene and Coco are performing now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cocoberry(f): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Igwe ur village is soooo corrupt, only shaking shaking yansh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Efe tells Group 1 to perform and says that next time the Igwe gives an instruction they should do it. Bassey apologises to the Igwe for their lateness, he says "you know these Oyinbo women (referring to TBoss) and their makeup etc"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bassey and Tokunbo performing the husband and wife dance, nice!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
TBoss is barely dancing to be honest, 2 step at most

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
Gifty is soooooo Freaking Fake.
With her Werey Grammatical Blunders. She will be Speaking Phonee again?
Where the Hell did they bring her from?

Pple like u r anti gifty because u Know say for ur next life u no fit fine reach her....#noinsultmeant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Efe jokingly says "on behalf of my low subjects, I the Igwe have been entertained by them and I enjoyed it, although some were below standard but I still enjoyed it". He is referring to the first dance, he says that the second dance however made up for it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Seeing this, I now feel like the wrong people were nominated for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Efe says they need to carry on the with the performances until Big Brother tells them to stop because they don't know the actual time they're supposed to end it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
100naira:
Abeg make una no vex, where marvis de come from? Her tribe or ethnic group.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tboss can't dance to save her life.. But that's why everyone is unique.. Bassey covered up her shortcomings nicely. Great guy. Vote Efe!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
snezBaba:
Solid reasons to keep soma in the house. 1.He is talented in music and entertains the house with it.
2.He promotes African and Nigeria attire with his Ankara pants.
3.He is cute and ladies man,he has consoled and curdled all ladies in the house in their difficult moments.
Text "Vote Soma" to 32052.... I've done mine.

Rubbish!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
i don't like stereotypic comments......foods are being shared , and he only eat a chunk of what is given to him as does other housemates. like today, miyonce had to ask him if he's gonna eat at the time he was sharing which he said yes as everyone does. so why picking on him? reasons: he eats, he has kpomo lips , he has muscle. like seriously?.....so lame!!! we luv him #team kemen... in any eventual eviction and he's hard done by, we've got the team to swing votes in anyone's favour jst like the way east africa been doing; so chill. maybe, jst maybe he wakes up in the middle of a night to eat when everyone has slept....b**ch. my housemate this week na Efe- not dat he's got something special- not 'warri'. we de watch, na game nah; if spots any foul play, we changes our colour to suits the theme. You can stop voting for other's housemate but be reassured your regional votes ain't enough to trigger the magic needed to win ur favourite the moolah.So Keep dissing kemen and the rest just to promote another, I shall remember as things unfolds come the last week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol she did actually, not as well or as much as Bassey but she tried lol
Thanks plenty. She try

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gotv signal don comot oo.I no fit watch again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol really enjoyed Tony and Gifty's performance
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nikapetrelli:

When I called them, I was told the have problems with their system and they'll soon rectify it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tboss is as fake as they come. I have seen through her since. With her fake piercings and fake tattos

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nikapetrelli:
you can watch it live on YouTube till it is rectified
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chregor:
i don't like stereotypic comments......foods are being shared , and he only eat a chunk of what is given to him as does other housemates. like today, miyonce had to ask him if he's gonna eat at the time he was sharing which he said yes as everyone does. so why picking on him? reasons: he eats, he has kpomo lips , he has muscle. like seriously?.....so lame!!! we luv him #team kemen... in any eventual eviction and he's hard done by, we've got the team to swing votes in anyone's favour jst like the way east africa been doing; so chill. maybe, jst maybe he wakes up in the middle of a night to eat when everyone has slept....b**ch. my housemate this week na Efe- not dat he's got something special- not 'warri'. we de watch, na game nah; if spots any foul play, we changes our colour to suits the theme. You can stop voting for other's housemate but be reassured your regional votes ain't enough to trigger the magic needed to win ur favourite the moolah.So Keep dissing kemen and the rest just to promote another, I shall remember as things unfolds come the last week.

Na wa for u o! So whose comments exactly are u remembering in d last week. Abi what region are U threatening?

Almost every housemate has bn dissed on this thread. Almost all of them have bn insulted. Ugly, local, dumb, mumu, ashewo, market woman, slow, mettalic, witch, bonga fish, widow, sponge bob, liar, fake, dull, 2faced, irritating annoying, little cassava .etc.

People need to take a chill pill & stop taking things personal. Not everyone will like ur favorites.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
100naira:
Marvis
Rivers state
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:

You said "to those coming here to read and make foolish comments", that was a rude thing to say and it flawed your perfect write up.

Everybody here has been trying, even the "so called" foolish comments you "claimed as so" made me laughed and made this thread seem lively.

Don't disregard the skin of a fruit after peeling cos they all made up the fruit even though the skin is pointless.

Everybody here deserved a commendation, foolish comments or otherwise. Like a quote I read years ago said, "just because you have a pen doesn't mean you have intelligence".

So dude, put your head in your a$$ in shame when next you wanna talk to me. Busybody and i-too-know like you. Mtcheewwwwww, exxxxxcuse me.

I'm still waiting for your response oo. I hope you'll be graceful enough to say why you attacked me for no reason. Already mentioned several times so you can go back and read my explanation. Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Unimaginable123:
you can watch it live on YouTube till it is rectified
Try am na.body go tell u wen u check ur data bal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by babydioku(f): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol. i love gifty. Tony is soooooo funny cool dude.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
All these people attacking Tokunbo because she no sabi naija dance should take a chill pill. She wasn't born in Nigeria, she was born in Romania(hence the piercings as it's the culture of Romania) She only came to naija when her papa come back.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mystikal(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Tboss is as fake as they come. I have seen through her since. With her fake piercings and fake tattos

How are piercings fake? It is either a piercing or not

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Someone just said tboss can't dance because of her piercing on Twitter. Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.