Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147734 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
LordBaggins:

Easy man . No time for insults
Thanks

Team Efe

Didn't intend using it, but that dude deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oviejnr since you are watching update us na.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
TTT is dumb. How could he say EFE is playing game with being from the street? I'm not really his passionate fan, though I like him like i do to few of the HMs. But if anyone thinks Efe is lying about 'streetness' let such person bring us believable story about Efe which negates his 'streetness' story.
After all, stories littered the whole net to disclaim TTT's unmarried and dead family lies.
There were several stories about Gifty aslo to burst many of her fake life and lies. It wouldn't be too hard to burst Efe's lies if he's lying IMHO
Yesterday, we saw the pictures of Efe's parents, and they didn't look rich or someone with sophisticated taste, let TTT negate Efe's claims with facts, not just with hatred and bitterness of being evicted.
Efe could be lying or saying the truth about his background, we don't have the facts to negate his stories yet. so they are believable.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
i nor just knw wetin efe do tripple t. y decampaign the guy even if he is lying there's what we call bro code.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
scholar90:
Calling on all nairalanders,
Pls vote for talent, intelligence,humility, confidence,composure,efficiency,effectiveness,leadership, etc.
cant imagine a bbnaija without this qualities, if u ve bn up with d show u ld understand bassey encompasses
all these. Lets keep him safe, he deserves it, pls look beyond hate and vote for credibility,voting for
quality has never been and would never be a waste. whether its wechat or send sms VOTE Bassey to 32052.
#teambassey, #teamdebie-rise #teambassey-rise and all the other teams who love bassey,
he's bae,he's the real G, lets keep him. Its thursday already.... time's ticking....
Thank you for your kindness. May God grant your heart desires as you vote for quality.

Nice one✔
Please take the campaign accords social media networks and spread the word. Team Bassey is waxing stronger, let's prove the polls wrong for once.

Vote Bassey
Vote Debie-Rise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
tafrica:
TTT is dumb. How could he say EFE is playing game with being from the street? I'm not really his passionate fan, though I like him like i do to few of the HMs. But if anyone thinks Efe is lying about 'streetness' let such person bring us believable story about Efe which negates his 'streetness' story.
After all, stories littered the whole net to disclaim TTT's unmarried and dead family lies.
There were several stories about Gifty aslo to burst many of her fake life and lies. It wouldn't be too hard to burst Efe's lies if he's lying IMHO
Yesterday, we saw the pictures of Efe's parents, and they didn't look rich or someone with sophisticated taste, let TTT negate Efe's claims with facts, not just with hatred and bitterness of being evicted.
Efe could be lying or saying the truth about his background, we don't have the facts to negate his stories yet. so they are believable.
Even If Efe was lying ,the street shit looked too good to be false ,Dude really got his strategy working for him ..TTT is just a stinking Fool

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by spin101: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Efe for the Mullaa...From my recent investigation, Bisola is not much of a threat anymore...but we must keep d Movement..Efe for the Mulla

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
BRO, DO YOU KNOW HIS TWITTER OR IG HANDLE? THAT GUY WONT KEEP QUIET UNTIL PEOPLE ASK HIM TOO.
lol, wetin you wan do, u wan cause kasala abi? grin

Twitter & IG: @thintalltony

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LordBaggins: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
TTT NA IDIOT OH, JUST READ THE RUBBISH HE SAID ON FP. THAT GUY SHOULD JUST STFU, HIS STILL ANGERED HE LOST. LET HIM.GO MAKE THE 25M IN 3MONTHS, WHETHER THATS HOW ITS EASY TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA.

Leave that guy he can't comprehend the fact that Efe got 51% in total votes, am sure he knows he screwed up big time.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
temmyo:
Oviejnr since you are watching update us na.
I JUST TUNED IN, THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE TASK BIGGIE GAVE THEM. THEY ARE SHOOTING A MOVIE, CALLED AFTER THE WEDDING.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
toseen7:
lol, wetin you wan do, u wan cause kasala abi? grin

Twitter & IG: @thintalltony
THANKS SIR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
IF ANYONE COMES HERE AND START SAYING TBOSS DOESNT GOSSIP, I WILL COME FOR YOU! ALL OF YOU WILL NOT SAY SOMETHING NOW, I HOPE YOUR WATCHING.

Abeg give us update

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sms vote-Tboss to 32052 via any of the network providers Etisalat, Zain, Mtn and Glo, pls keep the votes coming in, your vote is our pride and can make a difference, use it!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
I JUST TUNED IN, THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE TASK BIGGIE GAVE THEM. THEY ARE SHOOTING A MOVIE, CALLED AFTER THE WEDDING.

What's tboss gossiping about?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by folamee: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Donbabajay12:
This Stupid Debby Rise ,Her mouth would Fuckiing kill her ,Very Mischevious ..msctwee
why are u so disrespectful to other housemates, don't u think dey have fans too? if it was Efe someone attacks like that,u wouldn't mind bringing d tread down. u are no better than threebear

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
temmyo:

What's tboss gossiping about?
dem dy prepare for task, nobody dy gossip. Negodu!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
You're littering this place with rubbish posts
Ekinematics:

[s]I know calling Efe "King" is giving you headache.
Even the owner of the show has crowned him the ultimate HOH, the Igwe of all Igwes
Please go and take your drugs if it really pains you.
I know you are a Tborite trying to defend Bassey.
I hope you go to MMA next Tuesday to welcome him back to Naija. Copy and save this post.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sandyveralucia:
To ensure Efe winning on the final week, Bally needs to go. Every Bally fan has Efe as their second favorite so getting Bally out will mean they will switch to Efe.
This is the time to start thinking strategically, just two weeks left.
Keep Debbie she is no threat, even though her fans are annoying and beg a lot, she will serve a better purpose in the final week than Bally.
Efe can always reward his friend with some money when he wins.

Team Efe.

On behalf of EFEARMY we no want your advice. Anybody wey join EFENATION is free to vote for any other HMs wey him/her like this week. If you like VOTE TBOSS, VOTE BALLY, VOTE DEBBIE-RISE , VOTE BASSEY is not against our rules.

On the final day we go vote our own person.. grin

•••EFENATION Una well-done, you guys are too much. Na we be dey TEAM wey gather so much HATERS and we still dey gallant. Any bad thing wey person talk them must include our name (TEAM EFE) inside....gringrin

#Reporting from HEADQUARTER (Major. General)

I rep EFENATION
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Northkendal:
dem dy prepare for task, nobody dy gossip. Negodu!

Did you skip where Oviejnr said tboss is gossiping?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
geekybabe:

There is no king in Efe.

and you can argue it or quote me. Bassey is smarter and better than Efe as far as the game is concerned. Bassey has got game, talent and poise.

You eliminate threats. dat 51% is the highest Efe will ever have as far as this BBnaija is on. Just chill till finals.
and watch.

#NaTheWorkWeyWeDeyDo

51 percent is the highest Efe will ever get? You have no idea. Just take a sit, munch on plenty popcorn and watch us surpass what we did the last time.

It's not by boasting here, we actually vote. And every time he's up, we increase it. If we increased it to 51 percent when it wasn't even the finals, you can't even begin to imagine how much we'll spend in the finals voting for him.

It'll be massive.

#EfeIsAMovement #EfeForTheMulla

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bisola is really working hard on their task. Wehdone bae
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WhiteKettle(f): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
I miss those days when the only thing we had to complain about was gifty's accents and cocoice's smoking. Now all that seems like a decade ago

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided
oviejnr:
[s]IF ANYONE COMES HERE AND START SAYING TBOSS DOESNT GOSSIP, I WILL COME FOR YOU! ALL OF YOU WILL NOT SAY SOMETHING NOW, I HOPE YOUR WATCHING. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

On behalf of EFEARMY we no want your advice. Anybody wey join EFENATION is free to vote for any other HMs wey him/her like this week. If you like VOTE TBOSS, VOTE BALLY, VOTE DEBBIE-RISE , VOTE BASSEY is not against our rules.

On the final day we go vote our own person.. grin

•••EFENATION Una well-done, you guys are too much. Na we be dey TEAM wey gather so much HATERS and we still dey gallant. Any bad thing wey person talk them must include our name (TEAM EFE) inside....gringrin

#Reporting from HEADQUARTER (Major. General)

I rep EFENATION
gringrin

Awon eleyi gallant!

#EfeNation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai! So TTT still get mouth to talk even still dey post pics? grin grin grin grin grin grin

EfeForever....I love him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
TeamEfe I salute you all...Efe has been worth the journey....No regrets ever and the love keeps multiplying.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
WhiteKettle:
I miss those days when the only thing we had to complain about was gifty's accents and cocoice's smoking. Now all that seems like a decade ago
and uriel's diary session.... wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
folamee:

why are u so disrespectful to other housemates, don't u think dey have fans too? if it was Efe someone attacks like that,u wouldn't mind bringing d tread down. u are no better than threebear
See who is claiming respect for a fellow HM . you were not on this Thread when different monikers were calling Efe names, moreover the best bet would have been ,you asking me why I put that post there instead of Taking sides

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
His Dad works with Coca-Cola in Abuja.. His elder Brother installed Borehole for their community in Jos... His parents fullly trained him in school.... He just finished Service last year ending.. He is 24 yet he he use 1.5M for his songs... Please when was the street, before or after school?
tafrica:

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Dude just lost the ounce of respect I had left for him...

He killed his whole family in the house and he has the balls to criticise another person's 'Working Gameplan'...

At least EFE is still in the house and he is in Lagos..

His level of bitterness is something else. He played the wrong game by killing members of his family with his own mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
3:41pm- this is big brother, debie rise, report to d diry room, she isnt back buh if na tboss, heaven go wan fall

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
oviejnr:
TTT NA IDIOT OH, JUST READ THE RUBBISH HE SAID ON FP. THAT GUY SHOULD JUST STFU, HIS STILL ANGERED HE LOST. LET HIM.GO MAKE THE 25M IN 3MONTHS, WHETHER THATS HOW ITS EASY TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA.

Other housemates jejely comot house when they wer evicted, even the disqualified kemen , but TTT would rather tread a different path by badmouthing Efe? I jus don't know how the brain of Mr. "My family don die" works. D dude's grey matter needs alignment.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.