Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3113689 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by datribune: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
GMan650:

Those he threatened were not banned.

Mods are kinda lenient here

It is more of bias, favouratism & double standards than leniency.
One of d those he threatened was banned 4 replying just once while BlaQWolf d originator of d threat having contravened rules 2 & 3 walked away free.
BTW, If u notice, my earlier complaint to d mod which u quoted has been removed. I think there ar favourites who will get away wit anything on dis forum. #Sad
I'm watching dem b4 going to d big man.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
rossyc:

My dear no be small chat room. They should just open a WhatsApp group...We need updates please.
They are still cleaning...listening to music at the same time.Tboss is playing with Bisola while Bally is eating like somoene who just ended 70 days fasting.

Where are my brides @Princesskab,Ibkaye and pocohantas...please don't be offended,oya coman update.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:
cheesy Please sir/ma,I'm not a gay o.I don't do d*ck and d*ck,only d*ck and p*ssy.

Thanks
No so.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

No so.
grin Bomb dey your head,see wetin your yeye don cause.You better tell dem the truth before I descend on you grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sweetestrose(f): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
EstherNdidi11:
I have been a silent follower of this thread (been observing for long) , and today i decided to join TEAM EFE. Please can members of EFENATION welcome me into their fold...thanks
You're welcome, @toseen7, kindly register her.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:
They are still cleaning...listening to music at the same time.Tboss is playing with Bisola while Bally is eating like somoene who just ended 70 days fasting.

Where are my brides @Princesskab,Ibkaye and pocohantas...please don't be offended,oya coman update.
princesskab allowed that 'idiot's' bully to get to her.. No more updates from her undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WetDreamz: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

My business with every big brother candidate ends once the show is over.
T boss is just a tool, that I intend to use and establish my dominance.
People mean nothing to me, they are only objects I use to get ahead.
Just like I won't remember any of you when the show is over, I won't remember her either. Maybe once or twice in the next three years, with a smug smile enveloping my lips. Reminiscing how I defeated the lots of you like I always do.
But then again you do not know what I am capable of.
Just watch and learn.
OK child?
Laugh wan tear my Belle!Oh my.D delusion has set into another stage, You know the meaning of mirage?.Rada rada...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Meanwhile.. As all these things dey go on... And insults dey fly like stray bullets ... We are still on our sporadic voting spree.. Let's keep the votes coming #TeamTBoss

In another news.. I no go put mouth for Bisola/TBoss matter again.. They're best of friends but they never know yet..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
crowntoro:
princesskab allowed that 'idiot's' bully to get to her.. No more updates from her undecided undecided
Yes, when I get that threebear ,I will kill him myself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
WetDreamz:

Laugh wan tear my Belle!Oh my.D delusion has set into another stage, You know the meaning of mirage?.Rada rada...
Wait till the final day then you will be laughing at yourself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Yes, when I get that threebear ,I will kill him myself.
#mstcheeeeeeew#

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EstherNdidi11: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

Clearly you missed the meaning of a silent user. undecided
D crux of d matter is dat i'm now an extreme member of TEAM EFE...thanks and enjoy d rest of ur day

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
crowntoro:
It is unfair,many of us can't watch this show during the day except weekends.We depend on them for updates during the day while some of us follow at night,it is a pity..it has to end this way.

We still respect and love you all @princesskab,ibkaye,janenemolle,pocohantas,Giel,

Binchie,Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen,Dominique etc

Pardon me if I don't mention your name,we love you all @LuvU2 I dey greet o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedchinyere: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
crowntoro:
#mstcheeeeeeew#
How can that evil thing bulky our princess.
My beauty, tell me what I should do to him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femolala001(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wickedchinyere:
Wait till the final day then you will be laughing at yourself.
u are pointless

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
princesskab wherever you are please come back.
This thread misses you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
EstherNdidi11:
Yes i want to give Efe my full support now by unappologetically voting for him...ok
Nwanne mmadu, Daalu. TeamEfe loves you, we appreciate you, we welcome you, we are one unstoppable family. Nnoo Nwanyi oma.

#WestandwithEfe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:
I inherited it from your family#CATIVO grin
WOW!.... YOU SEF DON JOIN THE GANG OF CURSING FAMILY AND PARENTS?.... I WAS BIT SHOCKED, BUT NOT SURPRISED..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
crowntoro:
HAHAHAAA.... MADAM SEF DON JOIN BADT GANG... WEHDON MA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
EstherNdidi11:
D crux of d matter is dat i'm now an extreme member of TEAM EFE...thanks and enjoy d rest of ur day

Welcome to the winning team
One love

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EstherNdidi11: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vivipop:
Nwanne mmadu, Daalu. TeamEfe loves you, we appreciate you, we welcome you, we are one unstoppable family. Nnoo Nwanyi oma.

#WestandwithEfe
Nwannem oo! I heart u. Stronger together, we shall achieve a common goal...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
i saw on twitter that funke is supporting team debie rise this week,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
vickydevoka:

same with CuteJude. He is a gay to
am getting married soon , what is this one saying

Abeg think b4 typing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BlaQWolf: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
datribune:

It is more of bias, favouratism & double standards than leniency.
One of d those he threatened was banned 4 replying just once while BlaQWolf d originator of d threat having contravened rules 2 & 3 walked away free.
BTW, If u notice, my earlier complaint to d mod which u quoted has been removed. I think there ar favourites who will get away wit anything on dis forum. #Sad
I'm watching dem b4 going to d big man.

You are slowly getting on my nerves with your incessant mentions...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
akthedream:

WOW!.... YOU SEF DON JOIN THE GANG OF CURSING FAMILY AND PARENTS?.... I WAS BIT SHOCKED, BUT NOT SURPRISED..
Baba tuale,na joke o.Good evening,how was your day?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Teamtboss and team bally

We are saved this week

From comments on my page , my followers are being angels

But abeg let's unite with team bisola for the final

Join team bally and team tboss and team bisola as one under the banner of team bisola to crush efe abeg

Do the maths thats the best way to success

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin
akthedream:
HAHAHAAA.... MADAM SEF DON JOIN BADT GANG... WEHDON MA.
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yes oo.. #TeamTBoss is the only team without a celebrity support... We have to do it on our own.. Keep voting... Only We and God can save her on Sunday
Giel:
i saw on twitter that funke is supporting team debie rise this week,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
BlaQWolf:

You are slowly getting on my nerves with your incessant mentions...
This is more like Threebear grin
Only him can be bear, wolf, Wickedchinyere, e.t.c

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin Tiribear why are you stressing yourself,HBP....Stroke loading.....

I'm still waiting for you to upload my photos on this thread as usual.You did the same thing to @snezbaba and dammylare,why you dey delay na?You accused snezbaba of having aids,uploaded Damilare's beautiful princess pic on this thread.Hacking is a good business for a jobless clown like you,but be very careful.don't push me to the wall.

Glad to know I'm a gay but I want to f*uck your rotten a*s#Mr Ipuffi
HMMM

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
team bisola, team bally and team tboss

Victory against efe is saying no to:

Poverty
Ugliness
Illiteracy
Mumunism
Lies
Fakeness

Let's not tell the world that a foolish and dull minded person defines nigerians

Pls let's team up under bisola , yoruba nation is behind her , 1/3 of efe fans are hers

Abeg spread the news

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BlaQWolf: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
dammyllare:

This is more like Threebear grin
Only him can be bear, wolf, Wickedchinyere, e.t.c

Guess you are new here cause the threebear you mentioned I have even argued with sometime ago... #Respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.