Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137521 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
eosigwe:
pepperdem
no fine person as usual
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
eosigwe:
pepperdem
Sebastian?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:

Sebastian?
are u who i think you're grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:

have you seen why I update,
NA SO...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Make I update small,the housemates are giving their opinions about the UHOH,Bally is the one speaking at the moment.,he is stylishly shading Efe.The game is very entertaining,they were divided into two groups to act,analyse and mimick the UHOH(Efe).

I'm out for now,happy weekend to you all.

Peace#onelove

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2017
geekybabe:

Akthedream. Thank God say we too dey watch. This guy is a pathetic liar. Debie bared her mind about how they treat her and in d end efe apologized for shutting her out while advising her on better ways to address issues.

I TIRE FOR THEM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
CuteJude:
[s] an efe fan trying too hard to sound educated , u want to impress me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am not impressed sorry cry myopic? cheesy cheesy cheesy lack of imagination cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so poverty and ugliness a known condition that people face like cancer should be ignored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have 12k followers and its adding , if i call u poor or ugly its because its who you're nothing else , its nothing personal , am saying what i see

see efe fan giving me vanity appeal ooooo , so u know that all is vanity and you're cresting God's hand on an immoral show

wen i dey try talk facts una dey bring compassion into the argument cheesy cheesy cheesy sweety if you're not doing well go and work hard and stop telling me to not notice it

MINISTER of FINANCE ~ you no dey tire ..

Bill Gates of BBN{ BIG BROTHER NAIRALAND} gringrin

#EFENATION

•••EFEARMYgringrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tboss is f*cking hot today with her bombshort and customised close up round neck.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
eosigwe:
pepperdem
is this what efe "supporters" look like??....TF lipsrsealed
polio looking... dry faced/mouthed... Lack of Vitamin F(Fresh) looking individuals.... they should feed themselves first before wasting time on that Efe of a Mitch!
well Birds of same feathers flock together...
pepperdem ko...... onion dem ni undecided....i weep for una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
[s]
CuteJude:
[s] [b] an efe fan trying too hard to sound educated , u want to impress me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am not impressed sorry cry myopic? cheesy cheesy cheesy lack of imagination cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so poverty and ugliness a known condition that people face like cancer should be ignored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have 12k followers and its adding , if i call u poor or ugly its because its who you're nothing else , its nothing personal , am saying what i see

see efe fan giving me vanity appeal ooooo , so u know that all is vanity and you're cresting God hand on an immoral show

wen i dey try talk facts una dey bring compassion into the argument cheesy cheesy cheesy sweety if you're not doing well go and work hard and stop telling me to not notice it
[/b][/s]
YOU SOUND SO RIDICULOUS, ANYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN WILL NEVER SAY THIS. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME TO CALL ME POOR AND YOU NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ME. YOU JUST TALKED ABOUT PEOPLE BEEN POOR, THIS IS WHY GOD DONT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RICH COS YOU WILL NEVER HELP THE NEEDY. WELL, IM NOT A CHRISTIAN FOR YOUR INFO SO IM NOT HERE TO PREACH ANY GOSPEL ABOUT VANITY. YOUR JUST AN OVERFED KID, THE LITTLE STIPEND YOU GET AS WAGE FROM THE BROKE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DIFFERENTIATE THE RICH FROM THE POOR COS YOUR NOT FAR FROM BEEN POOR. START RESPECTING EVERYONE COS SOME PEOPLE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR BOSS HERE.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Boj2:

is this what efe "supporters" look like??....TF lipsrsealed
polio looking... dry faced/mouthed... Lack of Vitamin F(Fresh) looking individuals.... they should feed themselves first before wasting time on that Efe of a Mitch!
well Birds of same feathers flock together...
pepperdem ko...... onion dem ni undecided....i weep for una
Boj2 if i catch u eenh.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
CuteJude:
no fine person as usual
shut up.u GAY

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
[s][b] YOU SOUND SO RIDICULOUS, ANYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN WILL NEVER SAY THIS. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME TO CALL ME POOR AND YOU NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ME. YOU JUST TALKED ABOUT PEOPLE BEEN POOR, THIS IS WHY GOD DONT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RICH COS YOU WILL NEVER HELP THE NEEDY. WELL, IM NOT A CHRISTIAN FOR YOUR INFO SO IM NOT HERE TO PREACH ANY GOSPEL ABOUT VANITY. YOUR JUST AN OVERFED KID, THE LITTLE STIPEND YOU GET AS WAGE FROM THE BROKE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DIFFERENTIATE THE RICH FROM THE POOR COS YOUR NOT FAR FROM BEEN POOR. START RESPECTING EVERYONE COS SOME PEOPLE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR BOSS HERE.
Cc Dominique.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
eosigwe:
pepperdem
MORE LIKE HUNGRYDEM.... LOCAL CHAMPIONS

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:

Cc Dominique.
LOL, WAS I EXCHANGING WORDS WITH YOU?? SEE COWARD, LET HER READ HIS PART AS WELL COS I DONT DESERVE A BAN FOR THIS. HAVENT SAID TOO MUCH. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
toseen7:
Boj2 if i catch u eenh.. Lol
Respect ko....i dey find trouble today...the thread don too dull for my liking
oya #TeamIsakaba a.k.a EfeOkoroCommunity...make una do una worse

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Boj2:

Respect ko....i dey find trouble today...the thread don too dull for my liking
oya #TeamIsakaba a.k.a EfeOkoroCommunity...make una do una worse
kikikikikiki grin
All good boys yaff join gang wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dagok(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Team BALLY

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
toseen7:
kikikikikiki grin
All good boys yaff join gang wink
i was never good.....naaaah
she can attest to that!!
wetin una do Threebear...... tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
dagok:
Team BALLY

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't want to see any poll,
Lol,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:
I don't want to see any poll,
Lol,
all those useless polls that the final result doesn't corelate in any way.....the aliens simulating those polls need to be chained to a space rocket and sent str8 into d sun!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
THOSE WHO BELIEVE BASSEY IS A GAY, HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE WATCHING?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
Hello bae,no be fight na,your campaign manager too get wahala.How many votes do you want me to give her,10?
as many as possible,
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
All these online warriors. See insults cheesy

Sirfee...thought we had an 'arrangement' embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bally,Marvis,Efe,Debie and Bassey are currently having their lunch together,they are also gisting at the same time.Bisola is sleeping while tboss is lying down.She is also contributing to the convo going on.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
eosigwe:
pepperdem
I like that lady in red. She has a nice ass cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
Bally,Marvis,Efe,Debie and Bassey are currently having their lunch together,they are also gisting at the same time.Bisola is sleeping while tboss is lying down.She is also contributing to the convo going on.
embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
They've started playing their boring card(whot) again,listening to "no kissing" by Pato ranking at the moment.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
akthedream:
THOSE WHO BELIEVE BASSEY IS A GAY, HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE WATCHING?

We're not watching, what's happening?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is bigbrother,the front door may now be open.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Giel:
as many as possible, smiley
tongue Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.