Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115508 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirfee:
Honestly speaking,there's nothing wrong in marinating chicken with sugar.Tboss did the right thing in a wrong way,despite the fact that I dislike her,she's a better cook.She is better than the rest housemates left in the house in cooking.She erred by preparing it without their consent,but there's nothing wrong with the method.

For instance;there is sugar in "teriyaki" marinade.
Ingredients:soy sauce,water,white sugar,worcentershire sause,distilled white vinegar,vegetable oil,garlic powder and grated fresh ginger.

Another method:water,kosher salt and light brown sugar.

The thing is, when you dislike someone, try as you may its difficult to see anything good in that person!

This is for the HMS and some die hard fans

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
I have stated here previously that I like Bassey'a person, I only mentioned him for emphasis

Meanwhile, you are either fir Efe or Bisola, you cannot support both of them, so, who am I talking to? Team Efe or Team Bisola?
You don't need to know the team I'm on. That shouldn't be your problem. You stating that Efe keeps attacking women he can't get clearly shows you not watching the show. Efe can be unforgiving but it doesn't mean he attacks women he can't have. Something brought about his dislike for Tboss. The same Tboss said it in the diary room that she's beginning to hate Efe when he stole the crown, but never let it out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Everyone knows I hate Efe and can't stand him but what he said wasn't enough to get him disqualified. I hate cowards way out ,we should stop looking for cheap ways to eliminate our competition and beat them fair and square nothing gives greater joy than that.
Why his statement is ignorant and deserving of some kind of warning, people have said a lot worse .
I heard Bally finally nailed bisola last night, who can confirm please?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol
Bassey giving his last speech
And biggie giving him the last
Advice.

Biggie be giving people ideas...
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
AHAN, WHY IS DEBIE ALWAYS GOING OF POINT??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:

Brilliant post!

Imagine one fake Jos boy forming warri upandan and the gullible folks are shouting "He's so real"... Real based on logistics abi wetin?

TTT, Soma and Cocoice had serious substance, funny enough even the Miyonse I didn't like has a great personality in reality

It is honestly pathetic that someone thinks a true representation of the average Nigerian is one malnourished-looking, pidgin-speaking fake rapper that likes to announce his 'realness' to the world and judge others based on his shallow perception of real, I suppose his 'fans' share his characteristics

This is why most BBA regulars don't care for this show. Look at how they packed a bunch of borites in the last 7, bland people with zero personality. Marvis, Debbie Rise, Bally, Efe, Bassey none of these people would ever see week six in a Big Brother Africa house

Can't wait for BBA to begin, some sanity will be reintroduced to this show and its thread as well. Not this one that people will take offense simply because you're stating the obvious.

Once again, thanks for this brilliant post. We will meet when the real thing starts. I hope we don't have another BBN till 2027 if this is the trash we present to the world
Safari girl you and I have never seen eye to eye on any issue, but for this post, I will love you till I die. grin
All the bba legends of nairaland are against Efe
From the mighty forkaddict
To the legendary safarigirl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Boj2:

I bet this one still fervently watches Teletubbies on CBeebies...
Efe fans,nothing but cartoon characters! undecided
seeking attention?? U garit grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
ninnyanny:
Lol
Bassey giving his last speech
And biggie giving him the last
Advice.

Biggie be giving people ideas...
grin
What if Bally goes?
Not like you voted him? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
to9ine:
Nando was disqualified for keeping a sharp object under his bed after a quarrel with Elikem in which he had threatened to kill Elikem.. Don't twist facts. Not everyone started watching this year
how sure are u that vindictive efe is not hiding any sharp object under his bed?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmym4(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
abeg what time is it likely they start eviction? NEPA don fVck up, make i manage the small fuel to watch am when it s about starting?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Demianski: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
It is definitely between Tboss and Bali
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
BoosBae:
You don't need to know the team I'm on. That shouldn't be your problem. You stating that Efe keeps attacking women he can't get clearly shows you not watching the show. Efe can be unforgiving but it doesn't mean he attacks women he can't have. Something brought about his dislike for Tboss. The same Tboss said it in the diary room that she's beginning to hate Efe when he stole the crown, but never let it out.
vindictive efe is a cow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol
Debby keeps promising
Next week...hmmmmm

Ur next week no de finish ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
how sure are u that vindictive efe is not hiding any sharp object under his bed?

what if - no such proof yet

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
ninnyanny:
seeking attention?? U garit grin
Seek kini......did u even read what u typed..... Sounded more like a Eulogy to his Loss! undecided
Winner ko...renniw ni!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
batulakarada:

What if Bally goes?
Not like you voted him? undecided
lol...don't go there..I voted bally and Debby...30% Debby 70% bally grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
vindictive efe is a cow
WELLDONE, DEY FIND TROUBLE, I KNOW SAY YOU WAN FIGHT! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
temmym4:
abeg what time is it likely they start eviction? NEPA don fVck up, make i manage the small fuel to watch am when it s about starting?
7pm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Diary sessions.

Bally says he thinks Tboss will go.
Bassey wants Bally to go.
Debbie wants Bally gone.

Whoever leaves today, I sincerely wish the remaining three comes together and form their own clique against the known clique.

Tboss going in now for her DS.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Boj2:

Seek kini......did u even read what u typed..... Sounded more like a Eulogy to his Loss! undecided
Winner ko...renniw ni!
call the police grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
joycesims:

The thing is, when you dislike someone, try as you may its difficult to see anything good in them!

This is for the HMS and some die hard fans
Though I'm not religious but I'm a humanist and a feminist.I believe in equity irrespective of creed,tribe,race,sex,status,profession etc.

I'm like @Akthedream;I'm for nobody and for everybody,if you can recall,I defended her during the Kemen saga despite the fact that she had little tiff with my favourite housemate(Bally) before the crisis.We should always call a spade a spade,we shouldn't instigate violence in the name of extremism and fanatism because they are all humans(Nigerians to be precise).

One love#Peace

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirfee:
Honestly speaking,there's nothing wrong in marinating chicken with sugar.Tboss did the right thing in a wrong way,despite the fact that I dislike her,she's a better cook.She is better than the rest housemates left in the house in cooking.She erred by preparing it without their consent,but there's nothing wrong with the method.

For instance;there is sugar in "teriyaki" marinade.
Ingredients:soy sauce,water,white sugar,worcentershire sause,distilled white vinegar,vegetable oil,garlic powder and grated fresh ginger.

Another method:water,kosher salt and light brown sugar.You can also make brined chicken with honey,salt,water,2 cloves of sliced garlic,olive oil,sage leaves(I prefer rosemary leaves),and sliced lemon wedges.

If I was in her shoe,the next and the right thing to do is to serve the chicken with some lemons.The
lemon will counterbalance the flavour and taste of the chicken,shikena.

To make matters worse, she burnt the chicken...

If you wanna introduce a new recipe to your fellow housemates, you first discuss with them..

If you don't wanna discuss with them, then make sure the recipe is flawless, inviting and tastes better than what they are used to.

You don't expect people not to complain about this kind of chicken

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:

Abeg no make me talk abeg

So its tboss and debbie that's not real?

U guys like him because he is poor and local
just keep quiet wen sensible people spits

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
He never mentioned Tboss. we may keep linking that it was indirectly said to her but truth is his remark had no direct mention of her name. I believe its we the HMs fans that are their major problem. We twist comments and wrongly interprete their moves and actions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ersonleads:
just keep quiet wen sensible people spits
you're the sensible one? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tboss wants Bally gone too. cheesy

Tboss looks funny with her crown.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
In Big Brother Africa, nando was disqualified for threatening to stab elikem. So what's that sad, horrible, backstabber efe still doing in the house?
get lost pained loser

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
vindictive efe is a cow
He's also a goat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tboss wants bally to go
Debie feels he shud be d one to go
Bassey also feels bally shud be d one to leave.

I think they are right. Bally has contributed nothing to dat house except alcohol problem. No inspiration from him, and nothing exceptional
He wont be missed at all.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MzDeeb(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Am i the only one who noticed big brother's voice is always kinda soft when he speaks with Tboss.?

I'm kinda confused o.. Cos i listened to others' eviction diary session not quite long and his voice was very sharp and loud.

It is well oo..

Modified:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:
Eviction tension is catching Bassey, few hours from now, he'll know where he stands
Few hours from now, he'll be on stage with Ebuka grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Tboss wants Bally gone too. cheesy

Tboss looks funny with her crown.

Tboss is crying o.. eyah. I wish to keep seeing more of her. She is so dramatic and controversial. I want her in d house to keep peppering dem

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.