Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115410 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bisola and Tboss gisting about London ; bus, train stations, tourist attractions etc.

You can see the envy on Efe's face. He open mouth, dey pick nose and garnishing it with dry, half assed forcing smile.

Local enwe cheesy tongue cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
IZ BOUT TO GO DOWN YALL.
NA WHICH TEAM GO CRY TODAY?
ANY PROPHET IN THE HOUSE? cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
MzDeeb:

As in ehn... . My sis actually told me, but i refused to believe cos i felt maybe it was because she didn't really like Tboss.

But this afternoon, I was stunned n perplexed .. Like WTF. .

It was so obvious... Na real wah.. undecided
Please what happened at noon.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Actually there is Cerebellum..But i don't the guy's own is functional
Look up the function of the cerebellum, stop showcasing illiteracy on the thread
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's interesting to note that a page starts or ends with the Name "Efe".

And it's interesting to note that some people when they wanna address Efe fans they say "my problem with Efe fans or gullible fans"

It's insightful to note None of the house mates are perfect, even I, a fan of Efe would say he isn't perfect. So I accept all criticism of him from those that doesn't like him and those hell bent on never seeing him come out the winner.

The truth of the whole matter is that, all those shouting and throwing all the criticism and hatred( I won't call it hatred, let me say dislike?) at Efe, you would still be hated and abused for one thing were you given the chance to be in the BBN game .

But remember it's only but a game that gonna end in just a week's time. When it ends, your various excuses for hating, disliking Efe will come to its glorious end.

I would implore on everybody, those that like Efe and his fans that they should ignore comments met to incite quarrel rather focused on letting the last day counts.

Anybody can be hated, but not everybody can be celebrated. Let's make Efe celebrated on the last day. If we keep arguing, we look rude and defensive. Let them talk while we vote.

*this gonna be my last time defending Efe, hatred must be encountered every where. No be today e start*

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hungryboy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
I rooted for Thintalltony to win this BBN ,
Dude was entertaining
Social ,
Yes he lied about not having a family ,
But if we were to do a public poll today and ask Nigerians ,
How many of them will deny their family for 25million
Almost 95%
Will agree to do it
We too get hypocrites for this country

This same hypocrites are the ones telling us to vote Efe cos he is real

Cocoice who had the guts to smoke in the Big brother house to me was the realest

It's not easy for a Nigerian woman to smoke on cable TV, not giving a damn about how the viewers will judge her

I bet one of those guys in the house probably smokes too ,
But won't dare to try it in the BB house fearing that judgemental Nigerians won't vote for 'em or hate' em because of it

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
ninnyanny:
same here...she was cracking me up this afternoon... Her ds was funny and emotional... I don de like her too...she has really grown.
Who hacked your account o shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Bisola and Tboss gisting about London ; bus, train stations, tourist attractions etc.

You can see the envy on Efe's face. He open mouth, dey pick nose and garnishing it with dry, half assed forcing smile.

Hahahahahahhahahhahah! He will soon start saying I am real and straight as Bleep just to cover his inadequacies. Or better still those are the things he would use in the diary room in his last days for campaign. He would say all of them have been to London while I have not been anywhere outside the Country. E go just better make other housemates start acting like destitute o so we can pick the poorest of them all. Shiiiiiiiooooor

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
hungryboy:
Dude was entertaining
Social ,
Almost 95%
Will agree to do it

Cocoice who had the guts to smoke in the Big brother house to me was the realest

It's not easy for a Nigerian woman to smoke on cable TV, not giving a damn about how the viewers will judge her

But won't dare to try it in the BB house fearing that judgemental Nigerians won't vote for 'em or hate' em because of it

God bless u for this. We r just too hypocritical n judgemental. Its so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
hungryboy:
Dude was entertaining
Social ,
Almost 95%
Will agree to do it

Ehhhn did I hear u say one... hahhahahahahhahahaha. Efe probably would be smoking weed. Bally confirm, same as soma. Uriel does and a host of others. Only cocoice came out and they chased her out.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Episteme2:
Now you are insulting Nigerians, calling a typical Nigerian tough, uncouth, not classy and posh just because a whopping 51% of Nigerian voters connected with Efe's personality. Haba, this is unfair. It's called BBNaija and so every HM should be sensitive to the Environment where the target viewers and voters are, when choosing any strategy in the game. TTT didn't consider this and that's why he was evicted despite his talents and entertaining skills. Efe's strategy is working because he is sensitive to his country's environment. He knows what to do or say to appeal to the emotions of his viewers and endear them to himself and it's working for him. It's not his fault. There's culture everywhere you go. Look at the way you said that Nigerians are generally not open minded and accommodating just because HMs expressed their disapproval of being served a chicken prepared with sugar without their consent. There is nothing classy and posh about preparing chicken with sugar that people from diverse backgrounds would eat. The ''classy''and ''posh" one should have been open and accommodating in the first place to ask other HMs if they would like a chicken burnt with sugar. grin

I didn't mean to insult Nigerians And mind you I am one.Ask Majority of Nigerians why they dislike Tboss and you'll hear "she doesn't dance at parties,she's proud blah blah blah.how is she proud or arrogant?they can't say they are just irked at her awesomeness.She's as real as they come,even after all her exposure and all she speaks pidgin and dsnt form accent what else do you people want??she's playing her game her own Way haters should free her it's just too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am just happy with myself because Efe's juju did not 'kash' me. I really do not understand what his fans like about him. To me, he is just there. I am indifferent about him..

FYI, that's my opinion and whoever is not okay with it can go and hug the closest transformer to him or her undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

Hmmm, hope you won't bash her again when trying to campaign for debie or bassey
Tboss is one housemate i have never bashed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
hungryboy:
Dude was entertaining
Social ,
Almost 95%
Will agree to do it

you don talk am finish.apt and accurate !!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ginaz:
It's interesting to note that a page starts or ends with the Name "Efe".

And it's interesting to note that some people when they wanna address Efe fans they say "my problem with Efe fans or gullible fans"

It's insightful to note None of the house mates are perfect, even I, a fan of Efe would say he isn't perfect. So I accept all criticism of him from those that doesn't like him and those hell bent on never seeing him come out the winner.

The truth of the whole matter is that, all those shouting and throwing all the criticism and hatred( I won't call it hatred, let me say dislike?) at Efe, you would still be hated and abused for one thing were you given the chance to be in the BBN game .

But remember it's only but a game that gonna end in just a week's time. When it ends, your various excuses for hating, disliking Efe will come to its glorious end.

I would implore on everybody, those that like Efe and his fans that they should ignore comments

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:

D dirtiness of dat guy is somtin.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Setaje:

Ehhhn did I hear u say one... hahhahahahahhahahaha. Efe probably would be smoking weed. Bally confirm, same as soma. Uriel does and a host of others. Only cocoice came out and they chased her out.
Most of them are just acting for the camera and as Akthedream has said, May the best LIAR win cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
hungryboy:
Dude was entertaining
Social ,
Almost 95%

Will agree to do it

I ain't defending TTT's action, but a lot of Nigerians, including the people who asked him that question would rubbish their families for 1M naira.
What he did was in agreement with is his wife, whereas each day we see people doing meaner stuffs to their marriages barring their partner's consent.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
femiyonse:
Y is bally not talking? Bassey be yawning d second time....intense sign of fear.....soteee bisola be asking him if he is alryt....mtshewwww....nd later dey be forming muscle.....watching ds show now ull tink dos on eviction list are jst bassey n bally....

Bassey is actually not as strong as we think. Forget dat muscled body. He's shy, tender and emotional and dats why he tries not to get attached. He dropped a few tears earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
crowntoro:
I am just happy with myself because Efe's juju did not 'kash' me. I really do not understand his fans like about him. To me, he is just there. I am indifferent about him..

FYI, that's my opinion and whoever is not okay with it can go and hug the closest transformer close to him or her undecided undecided
O lawd my Ghod, Juju is the new topic again............... Issokay wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
geekybabe:

D dirtiness of dat guy is somtin.
I wonder what his fans sees in him. He is so unkempt and lacks good hygiene. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Make una mekwe for national peace cuz it's 'bout to go down..bally dey ease tension wiv tennis ball
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Boj2:

And that just proves how timid your person is......so if you find yourself in an unknown country and all you got for dinner was their indigenous meal,so u'll starve cus it won't taste good like your everyday Amala and Whatnot.......so people that did taste chinese foods and co for the first time collapsed.....are your taste buds really open to explore??
**Some locales still live underneath caves but try to make opinions like the live in penthouses undecided
You have spoken
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:

lmao.. TBH this killed me, hian Sister you wicked oo.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abi na tennis egg ni
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bally wan turn tennis champion this evening The fear of possible eviction is making the guy go crazy ooo...cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
batulakarada:

Safari girl you and I have never seen eye to eye on any issue, but for this post, I will love you till I die. grin
All the bba legends of nairaland are against Efe
From the mighty forkaddict
To the legendary safarigirl.
They can take their legendary arses and shove it down the deepest hole on earth. Isit by 'legendary?' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
hungryboy:
Dude was entertaining
Social ,
Almost 95%
Will agree to do it

True,i've listened to a topic like dis on radio and almost all the callers were saying they'ld surely deny their family....Majority of Nigerians are jst hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:

lwkmd hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:

This your hate is strong.. Why lie to gain cheap likes?

This is something I was watching and I didn't see that look on his face. Dude left yo microwave what he'll eat or what are you talking about? Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
akthedream:

THERE WAS A NIGHT DEBIE-RISE COOKED INDOMIE WITH ALOT OF PEPPER.. BALLY GOT HIS SHARE AND NOTICED THAT THE PEPPER WAS TOO MUCH FOR HIM.
WHAT DID HE DO? HE TOLD DEBIE-RISE AND BASSEY THAT HE CANT EAT IT COS THE PEPPER WAS MUCH, HE DROPPED IT AND WENT TO BED.... IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT..

NOBODY WILL FORCE YOU TO EAT WHAT YOU DONT LIKE.. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST SAY IT IN A POLITE WAY AND MOVE ON...
THE KITCHEN IS THERE FOR EVERYBODY TO COOK..
YOU DONT HAVE TO PUSH IT TO THE EXTENT OF THREATENING PEOPLE..

TBOSS DID SOMETHING SIMILAR TO BISOLA AND ALOT OF US BLAMED HER... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DEFEND EFE?

The only mention with sense.
I get your point bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.