Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,300 members, 7,853,389 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3141504 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2017
sistah:
So apperently, tboss and miyonse took a bath together this morning according to gossip girl marvis, there was possibly some raw action going on in that bathroom.
The camera will not show all these,glad gossips like Marvis are there to relate the unseen events.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Gifty has started with lies this morning....she says her mum never allows her to wash cloth ,plates nor even touch anything ...they have much nannies grin
Giffty lies tire person ehhh,each day na another brand new lie with her voice sounding through her nose
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
sistah:
So apperently, tboss and miyonse took a bath together this morning according to gossip girl marvis, there was possibly some raw action going on in that bathroom.
hmm marvis shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
XD3G:
Uriel and Gifty have suddenly upgraded their humble backgrounds,painting a picture of very affluent upbringing to Marvis,less than a week of coming out plain,expressing the sufferings and hardship they experienced growing up.
Na dat linus Giffty u dey listen to
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=sirfee post=53319783]It's a game for the strong and wise,the rules of the game is very similar to that of the street.Trust your friends at your own peril#Trust no man.[/quot

True.
Street OT, best OT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
is it just me or does anyone thinks the most intresting and dramatic events in this show comes mainly from miyonse and tboss, others just gossip, sing and eat

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
some needs to step up his game with Gifty. If he doesn't he will wake up next week Monday in Nigeria.

Efe is love by everyone and Miyonse finally stepped up his game last night. He (soma) can beat Miyonse to this by having a better romance (instead of smooching) with Gifty.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2017
pls lets vote for EFE o....... lets not assume that he will win and just relax o.....pls vote EFE. sms- VOTE EFE to 32052

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Suspect33:
is it just me or does anyone thinks the most intresting and dramatic events in this show comes mainly from miyonse and tboss, others just gossip, sing and eat

Except that the Camera man switches away for us not to see while him and big brother enjoys it all by themselves.....he was too late wen Tboss decided to drop an explosion in the dressing room yesterday.

#This makes their drama entirely useless.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Suspect33:
this is not mtn project fame bro, its big brother naija, rated +18..... Anyways, team miyonse, keep the votes rolling in
baba no vex, make Efe o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
fF01:
"Have been working out for the past 14years" - GIFTY 2017
Na Waa

Na reeal wa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
pls lets vote for EFE o....... lets not assume that he will win and just relax o.....pls vote EFE. sms- VOTE EFE to 32052

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
bestspoke:

Except that the Camera man switches away for us not to see while him and big brother enjoys it all by themselves.....he was too late wen Tboss decided to drop an explosion in the dressing room yesterday.

#This makes their drama entirely useless.
i thought the camera was to pick all activites in the house ....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
EFE all the way.... pls keep the votes rolling o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
L0velyn:
hmm marvis shocked
and dat was d same marvis lookin 4 r lost lipstick 4 soma mouth yesternite
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fF01(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Soma all the way!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
L0velyn:

No shower hour..

If you replay Tboss's scene...you would see that he switched away almost immediately but it was too late...which means for those expecting the X scenes...they might not eventually broadcast it even if it happens....He even switched away from the Radio show last night...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
newguy1:

No mind am. She was now pretending to be asleep. Tossing and turning putting all her body on the guy the guy had to hold waist. She wanted him he just wasn't sure. But I bet if she pulls that stunt tonight, shxx will go down.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dospix(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Suspect33:
So your definition of dramatic is romance? Am getting really irritated by your perception of what entertainment is. It is high time we erase the mentality that Big brother is simply about sex and romance, we really need to pay attention to a lot of other fore grounded prospect of the show. One thing I know for sure is that the Nigerian people are not swayed at all by your definition of entertainment, and this is Big Brother Naija not Big Brother Africa. The Idris strategy can only work in Africa not Naija. As far as I am concerned Efe, Debbie, Bally, Bisola, TTT, Kemen et al are giving us a feel of the naija vibe. Sir, Romance is not the big picture, it is only a fragment of the big picture. Enough of the Miyonse + Tboss yarn. Vote Igwe Efe!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
bestspoke:

No shower hour..

If you replay Tboss's scene...you would see that he switched away almost immediately but it was too late...which means for those expecting the X scenes...they might not eventually broadcast it even if it happens....He even switched away from the Radio show last night...

Honestly this show is really pissing me off. They are just censoring everything wey no need censoring. The other day Tboss was talking about some racist stuff that happened to her or so and bb just turned down her mic completely. Like seriously, which kind yeye censor be this. This program is 18 and over. We need to say something o! I done tire

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
People have the option of activating or not activating 198 so what d Faaack dude!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dospix:
So your definition of dramatic is romance? Am getting really irritated by your perception of what entertainment is. It is high time we erase the mentality that Big brother is simply about sex and romance, we really need to pay attention to a lot of other fore grounded prospect of the show. One thing I know for sure is that the Nigerian people are not swayed at all by your definition of entertainment, and this is Big Brother Naija not Big Brother Africa. The Idris strategy can only work in Africa not Naija. As far as I am concerned Efe, Debbie, Bally, Bisola, TTT, Kemen et al are giving us a feel of the naija vibe. Sir, Romance is not the big picture, it is only a fragment of the big picture. Enough of the Miyonse + Tboss yarn. Vote Igwe Efe!
Tiri gbosa 4 u!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
L0velyn:
the camera is showing us efe, TTT,kemen nd Bisola sléeping lol we dont need this shii na

. The camera guy is so wicked. It's cos of those faces I slept around after one. Only to wake up to hear they kissed. Chai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
L0velyn:
...lovelyn so u sef go watch if Dem show raw life stuff ...i tink say babes nor dey watch bad tins...lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
femiyonse:
...lovelyn so u sef go watch if Dem show raw life stuff ...i tink say babes nor dey watch bad tins...lol
lol grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
newguy1:
lol i dont know soma nd marvis were this close
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dospix:
obviously you feel threatened by miyonses game, so you are trying to make his own style of gameplay look irrelevant, the fact remain, your efe is a boring mofo, speaking pidgin english is not the vibe we looking for, if u re pained go hug transformer

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
COOL10:
. The camera guy is so wicked. It's cos of those faces I slept around after one. Only to wake up to hear they kissed. Chai
not just kiss cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
So soma and marvis kissed shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Task for Efe. Big brother asks Efe to spend the whole day creating situations where housemates must bow to him, when housemates bow they must stay bowed until he dismisses them by touching their shoulders with his sceptre. He is also allowed to give two housemates permission to not have to bow to him. Big brother asks him to pick up two briefs in the diary room and read to housemates in the lounge

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Amillion:

No mind am. She was now pretending to be asleep. Tossing and turning putting all her body on the guy the guy had to hold waist. She wanted him he just wasn't sure. But I bet if she pulls that stunt tonight, shxx will go down .
taarhh, your soma can dull for africa, gift gave him greenlight taya, he just dey tereshe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Efe asks if the task is personal or if he can let the housemates know about the task. There is a long pause and then big brother says the housemates must not know. Efe asks big brother for a toolbox, an iron and a broom for the housemates, apparently there are some drawers that need to be fixed. Big brother says he will get back to him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.