Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123489 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I call on Team TTT,Team Bassey,Team miyonce,Team Uriel and other neutrals to please vote for TBoss and Debbie Rise when the time comes.I hate conspiracy and some certain pple in the house think they have it on a lockdown.I don't see why someone as amazing as bassey will leave while Marvis and Bally still remain in the house.Pls help us dismantle this so called "almighty Gunit".Tboss and Debbie may not win but they deserve To be in the house more than Marvis and Bally that have been hiding under the clique.let's vote them to the finals.#BossNation #Risers.
with either one of Debie-Rise or Tboss not reaching the finals could be more of a blessing in disguise, it increases the chances of the winner coming from that alliance.
That way its going to be 3 against 1 in the finals, Assuming the clique of 4 controls 65% of the overall fans vote, votes sharing between strong personalities like EFE, Bisola with an unpopular third choice candidate, might just hand over the winning price to the last remaining HM from the clique of 2

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
Sure, na Efe, bisola, marvis & Bally go make dat list
Me want it that way but u guys are 4getin abt a head of house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, organise who for what? So, in your mind Bally will not reach finals abi what? Oh, wait, no, his people will abandon him for your fav because they are 'friends'

All of you will sink together in that finals since you sailed together to get there

The problem with you is that you are not smart, you talk too much... This isnt BBA where countries have one vote each... This one is based on percentages, it doesn't matter if everybody in the house are friends of EFE, in the finals , everyone votes for their favorites, the most popular housemate would win it.... And it's not looking like its going to be anyone but Efe or Bisola... Efe fans alone are bigger than those of miyonce, soma, TTT, kemem combined ..... It would take a miracle for the boy not to win it... Live with it..

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2017
blank:

You seem to have forgotten that initially, it was Efe and Debbie-Rise. Before she shunned him and he started hating her. Why she no go hate her.
I knew that it all boils down to jealousy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Bisola's disciples flocking around. grin
Won't waste my time replying any of you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2017
machinegundammy:

with either one of Debie-Rise or Tboss not reaching the finals could be more of a blessing in disguise, it increases the chances of the winner coming from that alliance.
That way its going to be 3 against 1 in the finals, Assuming the clique of 4 controls 65% of the overall fans vote, votes sharing between strong personalities like EFE, Bisola with an unpopular third choice candidate, might just hand over the winning price to the last remaining HM from the clique of 2

In the last BBA, we had Idris, JJ, Nhlanla against Tayo... One would assume that they would split vote abi, but hey, idris won by a wide margin... And this is a case of one country vote oh... Now we talking percentages, no matter the number of cliques formed in that house, its statistically impossible for Tboss and Debie to be the second runner up, let alone win it... Where the votes want come from, bassey and miyonce... Abeg... Stop stressing yourself..

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2017
safarigirl:
this same Bally was part of the Kemen and Uriel clique that nominated this mumu Efe clique, now uncle don port to the same clique he was nominating and the blind bats welcomed him with open arms

You have to give it to these northerners, dem really sabi

Keep your friends close...........

Bally knows he would be the first one to be thrown under the bus from their group if it were up to Bisola. It actually is up to Bisola. But let's see Efe's game, Bally will take dressing from that. But for him, it is better to be considered a ally. He's only being strategic.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2017
njokusboy:

The problem with you is that you are not smart, you talk too much... This isnt BBA where countries have one vote each... This one is based on percentages, it doesn't matter if everybody in the house are friends of EFE, in the finals , everyone votes for their favorites, the most popular housemate would win it.... And it's not looking like its going to be anyone but Efe or Bisola... Efe fans alone are bigger than those of miyonce, soma, TTT, kemem combined ..... It would take a miracle for the boy not to win it... Live with it..
Funny enough you are not smart. Initially people might have started voting marvis because she is Efe's love interest, but some people might have developed genuine interest for her and started voting her because she actually liked her, do you think that person won't still share their vote if she is up with Efe?
You are dealing with people here not programmed robots.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2017
ovoP:
Me want it that way but u guys are 4getin abt a head of house.
True, lets wait then after the HOH task we go know what's up......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Something is definitely not right...
What Ebuka said on stage last night about today's nominations is totally different from what payporte put up on their IG page...

Ebuka said there would be normal nominations today after which the voting lines would be opened, then on Wednesday the housemates would vote one of the nominated housemates to be saved, after which the rest remains up for eviction. However if there is a tie, all of them remain up.

On the other hand, Payporte put on their par that the least nominated housemates would be up for eviction. I smell something fishy

This show is slowly losing its credibility

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
Been a winner of BBA does not determine if u have clique or not. Its based on how Africa likes you and votes for you, before regional voting came in and spoilt it all. Uti had clique of Shelia, lerato and one other person I can't remember and he won the game. Dillish had her cliques too. And she went away with the money.
Its for us to watch and see this time around if clique would work in this game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2017
MY COUNTRY PEOPLE,
THEM DEY TALKU TALKU,
THEM JUST DEY PERAMBULATE,
SO SO STORY, STORY EVERYDAY OH AH,

PLENTY GREEDY PEOPLE PLENTY GREEDY PEOPLE FOR HERE OH TAKE BBN OH, FORGETI NA THE MATTER...

FORGET ABOUT THE HATERS SAY MAKE WE TALK ABOUT THE BLESSINGS,
OH EH AYE AYE OH, AYE O PE MEJI OH,

RARA OH, RARA OH YEAH AGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA RARA OH, RARA OH YEAH AGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA,

OLUWA WEY DEY BLESS EFE……AMEN SHEY E GO BLESS YOU TOO……AMEN BLESS YOUR PAPA OH……AMEN
BLESS YOUR MAMA OH……AMEN

***TEAM EFE one love...grin

#reporting live from EFEARMY {Major. General }
#EFENATIONgringrin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2017
U guys are analysing 4getin there would be a head of house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Too many analysis...You guys should just watch, and allow the hms play their game.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2017
njokusboy:

In the last BBA, we had Idris, JJ, Nhlanla against Tayo... One would assume that they would split vote abi, but hey, idris won by a wide margin... And this is a case of one country vote oh... Now we talking percentages, no matter the number of cliques formed in that house, its statistically impossible for Tboss and Debie to be the second runner up, let alone win it... Where the votes want come from, bassey and miyonce... Abeg... Stop stressing yourself..
Idris won by 5 country votes, I wouldn't describe that as a wide margin.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2017
njokusboy:

Why do u think the new twist was introduced Biggie has realised the clique some smart veiwers have detected since week 2 which he has failed to contain and manage tactically.
Its obvious biggie is scared he has lost the control of his show, its too late to be assured that any remedy plan would perfectly work, the twist is just to increase the chances of the HMs from the minority clique and making the game generally fairer.

The only thing to be sure about at this stage is that one of the contestants from the clique of 2 will make it to the finale

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

Marvis did nothing wrong. She said the truth.
I believe you are the type that even when you are fooling yourself your friends keep clapping for you.
You better drop such friends and mix with the ones that tell you the truth without sugar coating it.
This wasn't the 1st time Marvis was telling Derbie about what she feels about her and her behaviour.
That Marvis girl has been consistent in both her actions and words since day 1 and you shouldn't expect her to sugar coat anything, because that's who she is.
It's as simple as that. Good morning!

I dont care about any truth. Again, having watched marvis manipulate and scheme her way thru dat house while constantly displaying her alcohol problem, she should not be d one saying dat somoeone has self esteem issues. Marvis too has self esteem issues else she wont be clingy to bisola and efe.
There is a smart way to answer questions without being rude. If u dont know that, go watch basseys session with ebuka over again.

And pls leave debie and her self esteem biko. We like her for who she really is.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:

Are bally and Marvis more entertaining than TBoss and debie . I'm not understanding
Seriously This year set of Housemate are the worse so far ,All they all do is Gossip ,All of them gat no game at all...Imagine Bisola saying Tboss get more votes because she is light in complexion ,Even Bally said something like she has a connection with the organizers of the show ...They are all the same very annoying Housemates ..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Misswang001:
Too many analysis...You guys should just watch, and allow the hms play their game.
grin grin grin grin madam grace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
bibijegede:

I dnt think he is playing efe,u knw y? Bally really likes efe because right frm wk1 he has always told biggy that efe is his friend even when efe was still close to ttt
is the dairy room , truth room?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2017
ladoshady:

please get ur facts right. Debbie rise started the manipulator language when she addressed Tboss as being so in the presence if all. Not Efe

Another delusional fan. Bet u just got your gotv or something. Efe started calling tboss a manipulator long ago during his sessions in d diary room. Ever b4 debie and tboss had dat convo with d others last wk.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Im a Lady although definitely not like you.Ask around,I'm not the type to hurl insults at others.I just stated the simple fact that ur insults were classless and stale wink,try and be more creative next time
such an attention seeker. Am sure u can't get dat werevr u are den u came to narialand seeking for one. U have to try anoda. See a lost item talking about creativity. U obviously need to try more harder.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Lmao grin...Good morning Jude
CuteJude:
grin grin grin grin madam grace
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Fglows:
seems most of y'all didn't pay attention to this part!!??
If you are correct, I formally tender an apology for my oversabi!!
Pls Don't be offended...

If what u are saying turns out to be true, I hope housemates are privy to this new development.. If not biggie is trying to protect some housemates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Misswang001:
Lmao grin...Good morning Jude
reply at the right place grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Please can anyone give an update of what's happening in the house,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
This "4" are not smart at all.......smh
The four of them would be up for eviction this week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Seriously This year set of Housemate are the worse so far ,All they all do is Gossip ,All of them gat no game at all...Imagine Bisola saying Tboss get more votes because she is light in complexion ,Even Bally said something like she has a connection with the organizers of the show ...They are all the same very annoying Housemates ..
I can't believe this comment is from you, shocked shocked
Am shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Housemates will just be allowing background music to be wasting, no dancing. Trust the CHASE housemates, they never allowed any of Biggie's music to waste.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2017
machinegundammy:

Why do u think the new twist was introduced Biggie has realised the clique some smart veiwers have detected since week 2 which he has failed to contain and manage tactically.
Its obvious biggie is scared he has lost the control, of his show, its too late to be assured that any remedy plan would perfectly work, the twist is just to increase the chances of the HMs from the minority clique and making the game generally fairer.

The only thing to be sure about at this stage is that one of the contestants from the clique of 2 will make it to the finale
Honestly many people are saying different things. I didn't hear Ebuka say such o, but payporte uploaded it on their page.
If such happens it will be unfair to all,how can the least nominated person be up?
And if they decide to go with the normal eviction, why then did they encourage the housemates to conspire? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Updates from the house
Bally and Efe talking about the songs being played in the background...Bisola waiting for Biggie to call her for her medication...I think Tboss is still cooking.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Misswang001:
Updates from the house
Bally and Efe talking about the songs being played in the background...Bisola waiting for Biggie to call her for her medication...I think Tboss is still cooking.
That shameless slut bisola. Imagine the trash bag saying the only reason t boss is being saved is because she is yellow. Yet yellowness couldn't save her married boyfriend TTT and Gifty.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.