Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123755 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
1bkaye:
Or 40% vs 14%
[/s]
fan base Debie-Rise la ti' tboss oti poju' cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Tboss and debie-rise pair tho. Dey are poaching eggs now. grin

This their funny friendship..

Na so now, you can only stick to the person wey send you small...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonismuller:
even your name is " HATER"

why should I argue with you?

TeamEfe
You thought I'd actually grant you the luxury of trading banters with you? Negro please.....You can sanely accept my assertion on your role model else slit your wrist niggā.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
who else can confirm that she said this please

Its a pure lie. She talked about her stories of many ex boyfriend but never called her ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
who else can confirm that she said this please

She didn't

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
vickydevoka:
This tboss sabi eat RUBBISH
nigerian food is not the only food in the world

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vorpal:

No be we we? cheesy
lol, na us us o...... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
topsam1:

Na own version be this jere:

Ebuka said the normal nomination session will go as usual today, then on wednesday, the housemates will vote to save only one housemate. So after the voting session, the housemate who receives least vote will be up for eviction...make una correct me if I'm wrong

very very wrong! shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
BBNija is a game and any strategy is allow.Respeto mutuo por favor.....who give thy fxck if anyone gossip or not,some guys are just quick to condemn,even in Big Brother America/Uk is nothing to write about in terms of gossip and forming team against their fellow housemate.....Gossiping is not just African thing....Te amo toda la paz

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fact....

everyone here has gossiped someone today...

90% of people here will complain if the conspiracy plan ain't working..

80% OF people here are enjoying the gossips..

70% of anti Efe here are always looking for flaws from Efe...hence uses the gossip ish as excuse..while dat of tboss and Debie is normal....

100% of people here came here to check update...which can be termed as coming to nairaland to gossip...

WE Human are all gossips but pretend.....and we enjoy gossiping whether male or female

teamEfe

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wat? Where is ds MOD....seun or wat I ur name.....cant u see how dirty d frying pan Debbie n tboss used in cooking...see d back...nd u are here banning pple....u better wake up else....i will ban u...bfre u be forming nairaland biggie...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dominique has been doing me strong thing.
All my babies are in prison and my baby on tv is crying.
This week is not looking good but I trust we must triumph.
T boss be strong, for the path to success is not easy.
If you don't suffer to get it, it won't last and it will never be worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
MzDeeb:

I got this from their website;

Live Show 9: Biggie adds more twists to the game

The Housemates will save one Nominated Housemate. They can also discuss Nominations.
26 March 20:55

Nothing is never what it seems in the Big Brother House!

Tonight, Biggie introduced another game changer. This week, the Housemates will Vote and save one of the Nominated Housemates.

This is how it will go: The Housemates will Nominate tomorrow night, as usual, and at the end of the Live Nomination Show, four Housemate will be up for possible Eviction next Sunday. The Voting lines will open immediately after the Show.

That cutejude that has low assimilation said 4 people can't be up for eviction because he is biggie

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
chasers:
BBNija is a game and any strategy is allow.Respeto mutuo por favor.....who give thy fxck if anyone gossip or not,some guys are just quick to condemn,even in Big Brother America/Uk is nothing to write about in terms of gossip and forming team against their fellow housemate.....Gossiping is not just African thing....Te amo toda la paz
Is this English or some newly invented language?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

That cutejude that has low assimilation said 4 people can't be up for eviction because he is biggie
wen it happens in an hour , i will love to hear the nonsense that u will say next

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:
just calm down bro abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
that would have been an extremely bad move. they would have laughed them to scorn and use it to further humiliate them

I like the dignity being exhibited by debie and tboss. even if you are outnumbered, go down with quiet dignity

no need for futile begging from vile bullies. even common sense is not those bullies forte.

Episteme2:
All these emotional outbursts from TBoss and Debie won't change anything. Let them play the game or get played. Biggie allowed them to conspire and form allies. If I were Debie, I would go to lobby Bally because he is just a hanger-on in that clique of 4 and TBoss would reach out to Marvis instead of playing victim and crying. Both might succeed in influencing the decisions of Bally and Marvis and in the end, the conspiracy of the clique of 4 will be neutralized. Let them keep playing victims instead of restrategizing, just to garner sympathy votes at the end. After all it is a game.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
OK guys, let's agree Efe isn't talented nor is he real. I agree with you that every other hms is talented. Can we then allow Efe win the money and buy talent with it? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonismuller:
my guy you are not an Efe supporter,if you are you would everyone there are gossips...Tboss (the cunning manipulating and self acclaimed victim) has been gossiping with Debie since yesterday...

Efe is human...u want him to pretend?

even you talking about them in nairaland is a gossip...swear dat you have not gossiped someone today...!!! you see...we human are hypocrites....when Efe gossips it's bad,when Tboss and Debie or Bally does its cool...

mtchewwwwww

teamEfe

Sorry o, I am an Efe supporter but will speak up when he is misbehaving. I will criticize him when I need to and vote him when the need arises. We can't all support him the same way and claim that he does no wrong. The fact that you gossip and I too can't still make it right.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
Oh , I wasn't o. I actually kinda like Bisola though but she annoys me sometimes.

F, Fat - Bisola
U, Ugly - Efe
T, Tomboy - Marvis
A, Aggressive - Bally
..federal university of technology Abuja...FUTA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Bisola called tboss a prostitute with so many exes. Aunty. Nawa o. U wey get pikin outside marriage, and gave bj, u no p prostitute?

Did Bisola make this statement?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]
fan base Debie-Rise la ti' tboss oti poju' cheesy
k
Don't be too certain I personally gave Debbie over 2000 we chat votes aside that of SMS Just do your own part One love

#teamefe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Austar:
This clique thing is not nice at all. This gossip by Efe and his friends is irritating. I am an Efe supporter but what he is doing right now is pathetic. I feel so sorry for those Tboss and Debie right now, it's not a good feeling to be in their situation.

Cc factsandfigure : the fraudster claiming #TeamEfe u spotted weeks ago is back ..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akainzo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Giantslayer:
OK guys, let's agree Efe isn't talented nor is he real. I agree with you that every other hms is talented. Can we then allow Efe win the money and buy talent with it? undecided

Lol!
You be thief o! This is a case like the Igbinedion, ah hah ha! grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Austar:
This clique thing is not nice at all. This gossip by Efe and his friends is irritating. I am an Efe supporter but what he is doing right now is pathetic. I feel so sorry for those Tboss and Debie right now, it's not a good feeling to be in their situation.

Cc factsandfigures : the fraudster claiming #TeamEfe u spotted weeks ago is back ..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Giantslayer:
so much wisdom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:
(THREEEBEARDEMON) grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
h8rr:
You thought I'd actually grant you the luxury of trading banters with you? Negro please.....You can sanely accept my assertion on your role model else slit your wrist niggā.
it will do you good if you STFU.....els I will make your evening depressing....

go figure...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
just calm down bro abeg
I am calm my good friend. Nice you are now fully in team bossrise.
We welcome you sir grin
The richest, cutest guy in this thread. Any other is a fake counterfeit.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
femiyonse:
..federal university of technology Abuja...FUTA
Akure not Abj

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agbgift:

Did Bisola make this statement?
That babe can lie for Africa.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Austar:
All cliques have done massive gossip today, why single out one??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.