Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134116 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
EXCUSEme2:
My Oga na so we see em ...... I dey gallant. How ur area
The war no go easy but we go try survive.... grin
#EFEARMYgrin

lol, u get meme for every post.
My area is cool,
We go win the battle at the end....
Good Night bro.
#EfeNation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Northkendal:
i can see u are mentally disfigured

What a boring Turd. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
dazzy2:

not at all

You after his money,and not love undecided

God please, don't let me encounter someone like her IJN amen!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
MsRoe:

Emotions for weak people The ability to feel makes you human; without emotions you cannot have empathy. There is strength in allowing yourself be vulnerable; lesser people cannot handle it.

This is very true. But dont go doing this to someone who is dead set on destroying you though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
seunmsg:

What's this nonsense talk about low self esteem? If I am to chose a wife and my choice is limited to Debie, Tboss, Bisola and Marvis, I will chose Debie-rise without even thinking too much.

The big brother show is all about expressing who you are and what you get from Debbie-rise is who she is. She has been able to connect with so many quiet people all over the country and that's why she's still in the house while so many strong contenders are out already.

Marvis is a lazy and good for nothing girl and nobody gets to talk about her. Bisola is an unmarried baby mama in real life and true to type, she dated two guys at the same time under the same roof. If, lets say Bassey had showed any interest in her, she will will definitely have dated him as well. She even gave a married man Mouth Action on national TV and the only thing you guys find disgusting is that Debbie got a low esteem.

I will rather have a low self esteem Debbie than a wayward Bisola who will end up sleeping with all my friends and neighbors or a good for nothing Marvis who only know how to lazy around in the house.

This one just joined the bandwagon of self deceit.
Keep deceiving yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Very true, however people will sure talk about HMS since they are on their TV...

Hating on any HMS unnecessarily is senseless though...
You are very On point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
Que sera sera means what will be,will be.

Don't pay too much attention to your emotions because it is very bad,your self esteem will always be low and imbalance.
Not about self-esteem, sometimes I don't understand either. When you're hurt by those you love severally, it gets to you badly. Just imagine Debie-Rise and bally for instance, she felt bally is a friend or someone close yet he nominated cos he want to belong.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:

Rip English....
Karma.
karma?

maybe you don't know the meaning of karma...

have you ever seen me claiming Mr. know it all like you and your educated illiterate friend?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
spin101:
Efe done win...make una forget.....Efe for the mulla
Lol,e go shock una.I look forward to the nationwide protest for the ban of bbn when Efe finally ends up NOT winning grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:
ATTENTION

on Twitter a tboss fan group just got infiltrated by Efe fans and their strategy reveled

" after writing a pro tboss comment or insulting Efe we say team Bisola in d end"

All this for 14% ..lol

Lol! All these fan manipulation though. Smh. So is this so that efe fans will hate bisola fans? Efe & bisola are already going to split votes in d finals wtout any help, so what's d point of this?
They should instead be hoping dt Debbie goes home so tboss can pick up her fans. Reasoning wt their emotions & not their head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:

Major General...
How you dey?
No war again this week o
Next week go tough o

#EfeArmy
#EfeNation
DM your number ,so I would add you to #teamefe WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by foyeks2001(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:
Dont mind the ignorant Man,he can't even spell correctly.
d thing tire me sef o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rad1cal:

What a boring Turd. grin
lol, gud nyt and Vote TBoss to 32052.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
Debie don prayer warrior o cheesy............ I'm giving her my vote!........
na this make me hate her the most...this is why I said religion is the problem of Nigeria...

who her prayer help...f.ucking dummy!!! with low self Esteem

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
What is EFE? Is SHE a chewing gum # run run # 4 my small head # lol #

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
seunmsg:

What's this nonsense talk about low self esteem? If I am to chose a wife and my choice is limited to Debie, Tboss, Bisola and Marvis, I will chose Debie-rise without even thinking too much.

The big brother show is all about expressing who you are and what you get from Debbie-rise is who she is. She has been able to connect with so many quiet people all over the country and that's why she's still in the house while so many strong contenders are out already.

Marvis is a lazy and good for nothing girl and nobody gets to talk about her. Bisola is an unmarried baby mama in real life and true to type, she dated two guys at the same time under the same roof. If, lets say Bassey had showed any interest in her, she will will definitely have dated him as well. She even gave a married man Mouth Action on national TV and the only thing you guys find disgusting is that Debbie got a low esteem.

I will rather have a low self esteem Debbie than a wayward Bisola who will end up sleeping with all my friends and neighbors or a good for nothing Marvis who only know how to lazy around in the house.

Why so feisty

Why art thy chill...cheesy grin cheesy

Since our "psychologist" says she has low self esteem please let's help her raise her "self esteem" by voting to keep her...

Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Are you minding that Hypocrite ...smh

I have just been watching from the sideline when they were permutating what I don't know this afternoon, am very happy the way things turned out. Biggie served them a plate of cold beans.
No hating
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Donbabajay12:

alright bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
bisola wicked o!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
efe is real , he is real , why is he telling us?

Poverty is real na

There are people using gotv decoder , that is real na

People mama dey use 1k cook soup , that's real

Ugly people are still single , that's real too

poverty alleviation campaign on tv

Even if he wins , who poor still poor cheesy
Guy you no get sense one bit. you keep repeating Gotv users, are you better than those people using gotv. On top ur bragging you are working with a fake ass company. you are so fake, you had the got to post fake statement of account just to prove to people you are rich. guy you such a kid with no shame. you have got to have a reality check bout yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonismuller:
dude I will give you maximum respect if you can swear dat you have never gossiped someone in life...

I will start cleaning your shoe if you can swear dat you have never gossiped a lady before...

remember coming to nairaland to talk about someone is gossip also...

I yam waiting!!!
If you offend me or I don't like you,I will say it to your face...there's nothing you can do that's why I argue a lot.Gossip is the synonym of pretence and weakness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fglows:

I don't blame you.YOU reason with your kidney just like your mentor...Sense is parallel to you.HMS WITH THE LEAST NUMBER PF NOMINATIONS WILL BE UP.
. Pls where d hell is dis Teacher? Can u come and Explain wat happened tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
sevantex:
Her royal highness, Marvis

Abeg lite up the kush ojare

iya ogogoro ati weedin

no wonder hair no dy grow grin

She n Bally, she make tobacco for Bally to smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Abeg go and chill abeg. The same Debbie wey dey pursue man upandan na him this one dey hala untop for. May your daughter never have such low self esteem like Debbie.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Everybody loves God am sure u do too. She keeps playing d victim for me o after I heard her make her statement today I stop being fooled by her. You can vote her but for me. Nah!One love. quote author=Janetade86 post=55014658]

Eehya...its because you don't know who debie is. Well, I'm forced to say this. Debie rise attended the same university with my hubby and they were good friends in school. Infact, he was surprised to see her on stage when she was interviewed before entering the house. I could remember him saying will she be strong for this show cos of her nature?! He also mentioned that she's very soft, and that's what people see as low esteem anyways. Just this night that she was praying, my hubby still confirmed it that she truely loves God like she said. She was very devoted to God's work when in school and that is who she truely is.
So please she still need your vote to keep her in that house.

I will do more than she did if I were in her shoes, just that money no dey too freak me like that sha, but we all know 25M is a huge amount of money.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonismuller:
karma?

maybe you don't know the meaning of karma...

have you ever seen me claiming Mr. know it all like you and your educated illiterate friend?

Give me your number. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
If you offend me or I don't like you,I will say it to your face...there's nothing you can do that's why I argue a lot.Gossip is the synonym of pretence and weakness.
that's what real men do...but have you ever reported someone to someone?

that's gossip
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
lol, u get meme for every post.

My area is cool,

We go win the battle at the end....

Good Night bro.

#EfeNation

EFENATION Una too much....
Nice one guysgrin

#EFEARMYgrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
seunmsg:

All these for one person?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Donbabajay12:

hello, I sent u a mail.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
MsRoe:

Emotions for weak people The ability to feel makes you human; without emotions you cannot have empathy. There is strength in allowing yourself be vulnerable; lesser people cannot handle it.
This is what I meant;too much of everything is bad.Paying too much attention to your emotions would only hinder your progress in life. What do you have to say about these people:Adolf hitler,Che Guevera,Osama bin laden,Abu kr Baghdadi,Ommar mullah etc

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
whiteprince:
Pls let's vote for marvis our wife

#TeamEfe
no wayyyyyyyy...

Marvis is a snitch...she is just with Efe cz she knows Efe is a strong competitor....

she no be our wife...infact

I vote Bally....lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.