Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120269 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Antell95:
I've Got 1k to spare right now, but don't even know who to vote.

Biko, share it between tboss and Debbie....it will go a long way in pushing them to the final.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:
IT DEPEND ON WHAT YOU WANT.... IGBO AND BEER?..... JUICE AND SAYING "YOU NO UNDERSTAND" TO EVERYTHING?... GUIDTAR AND SINGING..? SANITARY AND COOKING?...
THESE ARE HIGHLIGHTS grin
Jesus Christ, You Finish Me With Laughter.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Antell95:
I've Got 1k to spare right now, but don't even know who to vote.
please give it to tboss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

IT DEPEND ON WHAT YOU WANT....
IGBO AND BEER?.....
JUICE AND SAYING "YOU NO UNDERSTAND" TO EVERYTHING?...
GUIDTAR AND SINGING..?
SANITARY AND COOKING?...

THESE ARE HIGHLIGHTS grin
this your classification sha
lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Anugod:
Please vote Debie-Rise. Thank you kiss kiss
How Much Per Vote? So Let Me Know As I'll Share Among The HM's
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Antell95:
How Much Per Vote? So Let Me Know As I'll Share Among The HM's
N30 per vote
please vote for tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Biko, share it between tboss and Debbie....it will go a long way in pushing them to the final.
yea, but more votes should go to tboss, she can deal with that click better

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
guardsman:
d Cougar is on Debie's case & her mentality is changing. Rather than her lively self who had a great relationship wit everyone in d house, she's fast turning into a whiny, paranoid lapdog in d Cougar's corner. Get over urselves & stop being pathetic wit dis pity thing. It's a game & u nominated people too & they ar not complaining.
I pray d Tbos jinx will be finally broken because i liked & voted d former Debie-Rise twice. I pray thunder will not strike a 7th time.

That was how she made Gifty sit down with her on saturday night party so she wouldn't be alone but Gifty's shaky-shaky body didn't allow her do it for long. I trust Debbie sha, Music is in her blood. I'm a fan of her saturday night dance, especially with Bassey cry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

NOPE.. JUST PREACHE IT TO NIGERIAN VIEWERS THAT YOU ARE POOR AND HAVE BEEN A STREET BOY BOY ALL YOUR LIFE.... TOP 3 GO SURE FOR YOU.
GOOD LUCK
You Guys are funny. thats his Strategy And Efe Has Never Said He Is Poor, His Background Is Just Average. Though He Admitted Being A "street"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let Sunday come and go, I can't wait to see who is leaving for nigeria. I ain't voting for nobody but I can wish them a safe flight homegrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
I think some teamefe are beggining to wise up. on facebook i don't think they are voting marvis or bally all teamefe out there rather split ur wechat votes between debie and tboss we need them in the finals so they cannot form alliance under debie-rise. toseen7 announce it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Na so dem go talk, but chin chin is not dey with them. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

OH...BISOLA IS HUMAN..... BUT DEBIE-RISE IS NOT HUMAN?.. STOP ACTING LIKE 81.67% OF EFE FANS, WHO REASON WITH THIER KIDNEY..
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the post I quoted. No one is saying Debbie isn't human.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
N30 per vote please vote for tboss
Hahahahaha, Damn It! That's Fuc..kin Cheap,,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
ovoP:
I think some teamefe are beggining to wise up. on facebook i don't think they are voting marvis or bally all teamefe out there rather split ur wechat votes between debie and tboss we need them in the finals so they cannot form alliance under debie-rise. toseen7 announce it.

Wait!!!! Aaaare you talking to me? Ain't spitting no vote for nobody. Every aboki with him kettle now.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Antell95:
You Guys are funny. thats his Strategy And Efe Has Never Said He Is Poor, His Back Is Just Average. Though He Admitted Being A "street"
BUT I DIDNT MENTION EFE NA... HMM, YOU SEF SABI THE KOKO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
ovoP:
sound it!..., i said it last night, i am voting debie.(This week)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ginaz:
Let Sunday come and go, I can't wait to see who is leaving for nigeria. I ain't voting for nobody but I can wish them a safe flight homegrin

grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ginaz:

Wait!!!! Aaaare you talking to me? Ain't spitting no vote for nobody. Every aboki with him kettle now.
What he said is correct. If TBoss is evicted, TeamTBoss will definitely join Debie, dat one na serious gobbe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
team tboss
please let's do our all for our boss
she barely has any support from any where,
please she needs all the help she can get,

#bossnation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ginaz:

Na so dem go talk, but chin chin is not dey with them. grin
I Laugh!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

NOPE.. JUST PREACHE IT TO NIGERIAN VIEWERS THAT YOU ARE POOR AND HAVE BEEN A STREET BOY BOY ALL YOUR LIFE.... TOP 3 GO SURE FOR YOU.
GOOD LUCK

#pepperdemgang
#streettitakeover
#Efetherisingstar

#headacheforthehaters

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

BUT I DIDNT MENTION EFE NA... HMM, YOU SEF SABI THE KOKO
Lol! It Was Obvious Na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Team Efe,

Dont overstrategise and then have egg on your faces in the final.

Vote Bally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
smokey3y3z:

That was how she made Gifty sit down with her on saturday night party so she wouldn't be alone but Gifty's shaky-shaky body didn't allow her do it for long. I trust Debbie sha, Music is in her blood. I'm a fan of her saturday night dance, especially with Bassey cry
so anyone that sits down during parties its now tboss fault,
there was a party where marvis wearing her jeans and a blue top sat for a while
im guessing it was tboss that made her sit too,
stop painting tboss black

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
team tboss please let's do our all for our boss she barely has any support from any where, please she needs all the help she can get,
#bossnation
No more 14%,20%... she's going home this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Binchie:

What he said is correct. If TBoss is evicted, TeamTBoss will definitely join Debie, dat one na serious gobbe.

And so? Is it not a game? Let the winner win and let everybody stop being sentimental, it's a game. You can't say cos you want a team to side with you then you won't evict their housemate. Your vote counts but won't choose who the winner is.

If you like vote with your money and life sef, manipulation from high places will do what they like. Let's vote for those that need it and leave the rest. Na the end matter pass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

AH.... YOU DUMPED HER COS SHE SAID "BALLY IS PROUD AND ACTING LIKE HE WAS PAID"?...
SE BANK W NA GOD? grin.. MAYBE YOU NEVER LIKED HER...

Let's say i got tired of her acting and fake accent. Even when she said she didn't know Falz, i was like ' it's possible man', but then the way she got talking about Banky was like she didn't know why she was there. It wasn't about Banky, She wasn't smart.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Garriijebu77: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
On Sunday go so funny die. Debbie rise fans better split up from tboss fans and focus strictly on Debbie rise that is the only way Debbie rise can get more votes than bally or marvis.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
team tboss
please let's do our all for our boss
she barely has any support from any where,
please she needs all the help she can get,

#bossnations
fear not, we would do it again for d bosslady

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ginaz:

Yes even @ the final also except debie-rise who will get huge vote 4rm teambassey or tboss if she leaves. making her more of a contender 4 the money.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ginaz:

And so? Is it not a game? Let the winner win and let everybody stop being sentimental, it's a game. You can't say cos you want a team to side with you then you won't evict their housemate. Your vote counts but won't choose who the winner is.

If you like vote with your money and life sef, manipulation from high places will do what they like. Let's vote for those that need it and leave the rest. Na the end matter pass.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.