Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132140 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
Wetin be dis. grin
no need for dna test , na jos zoo u see that old man?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
Wetin be dis. grin

Really gross habit but honestly they all have dirty habits ( same as us viewers too) Debbie and the disgusting farting around people all the time , Marvis biting her lips , Tboss shaving her Vag hair on chair everyone sits on , etc

To live with cameras 24:7 for months no easy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Save who you wish mr man, we don't need your vote.
We did it before we will do it again.
That lesbian druggie must go home.

Rich man! fitness Trainer/Owner..

The only man who single handedly gave Tboss 6% of her entire 23%..

The only man that loves Tboss more than her entire family!

The only man that gave Tboss more votes than her entire family combined..

The only man that claims he will be dead if Tboss is gone

The man that can perform 10 tasks at the same time..
The legendary fox, bear!

U are a ''WISE'' man

Accept my Dab offering

U have been noticed..

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
The best Debbie rise can get is 3rd position. She can never beat efe or bisola. She should count herself very lucky. Who would have thought she would make it to top 3. The most unassuming of them all. She has tried.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Donbabajay12:

DM ur digit ,your attention is needed in the WhatsApp group
THIS ONE WEY NEVER KNOW WETIN HIM GO CHOP THIS NIGHT SEF DEY CLAIM ORGANIZER.... HE DEY USE STYLE BEG PEOPLE FOR CHOP MONEY..
IT IS NOT BAD,.. BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHOP BEFORE VOTING EFE WITH YOUR LAST KOBO NEXT TIME.. ENJOY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

Really gross habit but honestly they all have dirty habits ( same as us viewers too) Debbie and the disgusting farting around people all the time , Marvis biting her lips , Tboss shaving her Vag hair on chair everyone sits on, etc

How did you come about that info?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
to9ine:

Rich man! fitness Trainer/Owner..

The only man who single handedly gave Tboss 6% of her entire 23%..

The only man that loves Tboss more than her entire family!

The only man that gave Tboss more votes than her entire family combined..

The only man that claims he will be dead if Tboss is gone

The man that can perform 10 tasks at the same time..
The legendary fox, bear!

U are a ''WISE'' man

Accept my Dab offering

U have been noticed..

Don't forget I look like a combination of Ramsey Noah and van vicker.
No wonder everyone falls hopelessly in love with me. grin
If I want Bisola I will get her in a second.
But I am allergic to cellulite. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Donbabajay12:

DM ur digit ,your attention is needed in the WhatsApp group
BEGI BEGI HE NO GOOD...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

THIS ONE WEY NEVER KNOW WETIN HIM GO CHOP THIS NIGHT SEF DEY CLAIM ORGANIZER.... HE DEY USE STYLE BEG PEOPLE FOR CHOP MONEY..
IT IS NOT BAD,.. BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHOP BEFORE VOTING EFE WITH YOUR LAST KOBO NEXT TIME.. ENJOY
My only prayer for you is that ,Before this year runs out ,May ur Brain Locate you ..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Setaje:
The best Debbie rise can get is 3rd position. She can never beat efe or bisola. She should count herself very lucky. Who would have thought she would make it to top 3. The most unassuming of them all. She has tried.
Never say never

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Donbabajay12:

My only prayer for you is that ,Before this year runs out ,May ur Brain Locate you ..
BEGI BEGI... MAN MUST WAK NA.. #100 OR #200 NO BAD NA..
MR UP COMING ARTIST.. MAKE SURE YOU FEATURE EFE IN YOUR ALBUM... "GRACE" GO MAKE UNA SELL grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

MR UP COMING ARTIST.. MAKE SURE YOU FEATURE EFE IN YOUR ALBUM... "GRACE" GO MAKE UNA SELL grin
grin That will be one hell of a collaboration.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
ovoP:
Am teamefe but voting tboss. as much as she and her fans annoy i need her 4 strategy. and i advise u guys follow suit. Debie-rise i hav dat feeling she wil b saved Cc toseen7,princesskab,vivipop,niniyanny.
Good luck with that dear. I am not giving one shishi vote to Tboss. As for me and my family, our votes goes to Debbie and Bally. It's all strategy too. Even if Tboss's fans would want to rally behind Efe's competition, their 14% can do only little or nothing. If Debie leaves, that could spell disaster for Efe as her fans are plenty. I love Marvis but she will be more valuable to us if she leaves that house as her fans would be divided between Bisola and Efe.

#IstandwithEfe. Efeforthemoney

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

grin That will be one hell of a collaboration.
NO THAT BAD..... I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY GONNA SELL 2 COS.... HE WILL BUY ONE, EFE WILL BUY THE SECOND ONE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Setaje:

I hope you are voting Debie-Rise to get her that top 3 spot, getting to the finals is what matters at the moment...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Don't forget I look like a combination of Ramsey Noah and van vicker.
No wonder everyone falls hopelessly in love with me. grin
If I want Bisola I will get her in a second.
But I am allergic to cellulite. grin

#WehDonSir! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vivipop:
Good luck with that dear. I am not giving one shishi vote to Tboss. As for me and my family, our votes goes to Debbie and Bally. It's all strategy too. Even if Tboss's fans would want to rally behind Efe's competition, their 14% can do only little or nothing. If Debie leaves, that could spell disaster for Efe as her fans are plenty. I love Marvis but she will be more valuable to us if she leaves that house as her fans would be divided between Bisola and Efe.

Team Debie-Rise appreciates...Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vivipop:

MISS LONELY, I AM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF 14%...NO JOKE OLODO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

Why so feisty...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chuksemi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
geekybabe:
Mehn. Where are d Basseys in real life? D ones who will stay committed to their girlfriends no matter what? Sleeping on a couch for 9 wks so as not to get into an emotional drama with d ladies?

Bassey has got it. The smartness, d muscles, the built body, the eloquence, the wits..everything.
He was well raised. Sadly his mum is no more.

Dear Bassey's girlfriend, you really shud know you have got one of d best Nigerian guys around for a lover. He is a keeper!

Or He Just Might Be Gay.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vivipop:

Our 14% can do nothing abi? Ok continue....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

Really gross habit but honestly they all have dirty habits ( same as us viewers too) Debbie and the disgusting farting around people all the time , Marvis biting her lips , Tboss shaving her Vag hair on chair everyone sits on , etc

I'm telling you.... No be small thing... even tboss picks her nose, I've seen her on more than one occasion but efe own no b here sha

#TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Our 14% can do nothing abi? Ok continue....

Fact is Debbi is a bigger threat that Tboss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
I sent series of SMSs over 30 minutes and I'm yet to get response from multi choice. This is the first time I'll be voting on the airtel network, anyone else encountering such?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
#TeamEfe
Efe all the way.........

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
micxwell:

First, Sis you are WISE, but why can't you just be like JESUS and "talk" in parables na. Lol, They've all forgotten that this is a game, chess players will understand grin. Are you feeling the online polls. Make dem evict Tboss na. They will be shocked when her fans decide to favour Debie-Rise. Real Gobe cheesy

Am teamtboss, but e go shock them.....if tboss mistakenly leaves On Sunday then Debbie has won...infact I will personally give her 100k vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:
I sent series of SMSs over 30 minutes and I'm yet to get response from multi choice. This is the first time I'll be voting on the airtel network, anyone else encountering such?
Yes I did last night, received it in the morning. Be calm it will still show.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

Fact is Debbi is a bigger threat that Tboss

United we stand....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:

United we stand....
Check your mail.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Xiana:
I think this rice exercise is bringing the two teams together
exactly! That's the expectations I guess but it's too tedious joor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Am teamtboss, but e go shock them.....if tboss mistakenly leaves On Sunday then Debbie has won...infact I will personally give her 100k vote

Everyone already knows that game . Tboss and Debbie will stay to finals so no voting together or some can keep voting half and half . It pay us like that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:

I'm sure you'll get the replies. The texts I sent last night were only replied this morning. And typically, for me, there's up to an hour's delay on a good day, especially when a long string of texts are sent at once. I use etisalat. Well done, Dominique.

Vote Debie-Rise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.