Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128421 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enque(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

She's doing it on purpose . She and Debbie conspired earlier to make them fail since it doesn't favor them . See them laughing when they see they've failed

I thought as much
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
It is defeat for d bigger clique n sweet victory for tboss n her debie . The look in bisola face says it all. A total of 38 points picked by housemates. Not enough to save any body

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
enque:

I thought as much

I'm enjoying them gossiping for 1 hour today and then conspiring and celebrating for sabotaging the others

This has shown to viewers that they are no victims

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chai the thing pain Bally no be small. The guy has really done well to hide his anger issues in this house o.

Bb: housemates the storeroom is now open

Tboss: let's go and check what is there maybe it is food.

Bally (in a sharp tone) : they said we should pack clothes!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
crazymommy:
e be like say quoting me makes u cum.....i know u are very h*orny...keep quoting me to masturbate.... wink
....chai......! Ur moniker don finish am ooo..... grin....any doctor in d house to check if he still dey breathe?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
adonismuller:
they forgot they can win more fans for their self....for proving the fantastic four wrong....

teamEfe
I won't buy this. If they had, you guys will tag them foolish. They did otherwise and still you ain't satisfied. I've learnt that you can only please yourself cos no matter what you do, people will never be satisfied.

31 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by larrygal(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

See them laughing . I don't know if they think this makes them look good .

I've seen through Debbie today Mehn
Haba, Debbie finished d task even Bally dat need to finish d task badly cudnt finish d task
So now tell me y won't they laff,is there any crime in dat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oyind18:
No

Temmyo, why you share this post grin

Mistake jare
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Biggie finally got what he wanted. No voting and saving as said by Ebuka. Rubbish twists aimed at saving the so called astonishing BossLady on Sunday. Biggie's credibility score just nosedived. Ebuka didn't tell us the safe voting would be dependent on their performance in the arena task.
This is just a preamble to what is going to happen on the final day.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Exactly

Only tboss and debbie are happy while the famous fantastic 4 are upset.

If nna them, I trust they would have showed their unseriousness from the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbie rise true colour is coming out...but if am d one I will b happy too...cos I knw dey won't save me

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Abeg wetin dey happen presently...
Their last task was to rearrage coloured balls from left to right on a straight pole with holes for the balls to fit in but will start all over if anyone of the ball falls. Bally and tboss couldnt finish while others did. BB awarded them 7points making a total of 38 points. This qualifies then to enjoy a expensive champagne, message from loved ones and local meal prepared by BB. They were imformed to expect the gifts btw now and sunday.

In other news on exiting the arena BB asked everyone to pack their bags and take them to the lounge.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
adonismuller:
they forgot they can win more fans for their self....for proving the fantastic four wrong....

teamEfe
Lol. If the sides were reversed, d clique would have sabotaged from step 1. Its a game well played. They even tried. So if u r in d house u will eat worm for bally or marvis to be saved? Lol.

29 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Welcome back @PrincessKab, welcome welcome
PrincessKab:
TBoss says she's been noticing some more connection between Efe and Marvis, that they are quite alike too. Says Efe has that sensitive side, and small humility... that maybe cos of his lack of exposure or cos he's a Pisces. She says she told Efe that she must be in his first music video.

TBoss said she was praying in her heart that they shouldn't get the 43 points cos she knows they were going to save Marvis. Debie says doesn't she think Bisola would have wanted to save Bally cos she put him up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
to99ine:

U are right actually..nevertheless a scammer is a scammer.. Big brother Naija producers are scammers
STAY CALM AND WAIT TILL THE 9TH OF APRIL..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
adonismuller:

teamEfe

Lol... no efe fan will vote them so it will be better for the 4 of them to be up than 2. U will do same if u were T or Debbie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

I'm enjoying them gossiping for 1 hour today and then conspiring and celebrating for sabotaging the others

This has shown to viewers that they are no victims

What do you expect them to do you expect them to aid the clique in winning what won't favour them right Oga drop this your obsession with those gals abeg...

They did what anyone will do in their present situation, ensuring the nomination stays the same increases their chances of survival...

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Biggie mind control game is taking its toll on d housemates . The pieces on d big chess game are beginning to fall in place . Soon it will be checkmate. The game is not for d feeble minded . U have to be strong(some people term it as bullying or manipulation)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
truth is tboss knew that if they won 51 points the clique 4 will use it to their advantage and save bally or Marvis and their efforts will be wasted so they did it on purpose. those 4 think they clever.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Abeg wetin dey happen presently...

Tboss deliberately lost in the game and when biggie award them a score of seven tboss n debie winked at each other.

Whoever doesn't love it is not a gamer or just being one sided without really appreciating the brilliance in it.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blazinraj01:
I won't buy this. If they had, you guys will tag them foolish. They did otherwise and still you ain't satisfied. I've learnt that you can only please yourself cos no matter what you do, people will never be satisfied.
Hi sweety. Guess u r new commenting on dis thread.
Kindly ignore adonis moniker if u have to. Welcome on board smiley

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
larrygal:

Haba, Debbie finished d task even Bally dat need to finish d task badly cudnt finish d task
So now tell me y won't they laff,is there any crime in dat

No Biggy now it's a game . Fact is today they've shown they are not victims

So no more pity party . If those 4 did it against them the likes of Uti and Beverly will be talking of gang up

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nobody shld play victim after today

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
adonismuller:

teamEfe
THIS ONE NA OLODO.... FANS KO... AC NI

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

See them laughing . I don't know if they think this makes them look good .

I've seen through Debbie today Mehn
I guess you now know Debie is not as nice as she claims...she is just acting for the camera,manipulative as speculated by Efe....the real Debie is what we are seeing now...last week I gave Debie 10sms vote...and I regret ever doing that...she is a low self esteemed green snake...faker than gifty..

now I know why people like Efe...

he dey talk am as e be...no faking..

teamEfe

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Big brother the scammer!!

Where is the twist u promised

These guys are just scammers.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

What do you expect them to do you expect them to aid the clique in winning what won't favour them right Oga drop this your obsession with those gals abeg...

They did what anyone will do in their present situation, ensuring the nomination stays the same increases their chances of survival...

Like I said nice one . No one should dare play victim when the others do theres back

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
olubankemi:

Don't twist it! The best person to save you is you. Don't forget, save yourself first.
and you think they can win new fans with such attitude? well I think they are over doing things...

exposing their real being....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Hi sweety. Guess u r new commenting on dis thread.
Kindly ignore adonis moniker if u have to. Welcome on board smiley
Hello. I've always been viewing the thread as a guest. Sincerely,a lot of posts are not objective. I wonder the BBN people are watching, Maybe it's different from the one I watch sha.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
The last game didn't matter. Even if they had 10 in d ball game no one would have been saved. The eating worms task settled it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is BB.

It is time for your final challenge of the day. For a quick recap, HMs, you started with a task eating lemon. It seems you underestimated how much of a task it was, but not a bad way to start/begin.
Next was to fill a bucket with the grains of rice in the other, you had the whole of yesterday, but you highly disappointed with your performance as you barely accomplished the task.
Next was to pull a stone across the line, and there was an excellent performance from the whole housewhichbscore you 10 points max
Another was to eat a simple meal rich in protein, but you allowed the fear of the unknown to get the better of you. None of you completely finished the plate. Bisola made a good effort, but didn't finish hers.

Therefore, as an act of kindness, BB awarded a total of 31 points. Now, what's the outcome of this task?
It's a simple task that must be completed within 45 secs. Again, if a HM feels he can't do it, he should step aside.
HMs are meant to move balls in loopholes, from far right one by one ain't loops, and if done well, the blue ball should be last end.
If a ball falls, HM will be required to start again. This must be done using one hand...

First to go is Baritone Bally. Will you be able to participate in this task or not?
(I will, Biggie)

*Bally got buzzed out.

The incredible miss versatile, Bisola, pls take your position. Tell, BB, are you willing to participate in this challenge or not?
(Yes, BB, I'm willing to)
*Bisola finished hers
This is BB. That was done with speed, composure and concentration...Weldone ,Bisola.

The Amazing guitar-girl, are you willing to go?
(Yes, BB)
Then go for it, like you'd strum your guitar. Goodluck.
*Debie finished hers too.
That was executed with a perfect rhythm of a Spanish guitar.

Captain nipples, BB hopes you can...
(Yes Biggie)
Weldone, Let it rumble, Goodluck.
*Efe also finished.
This is BB. Weldone, Captain.

Little Miss Dynamite, take your position and tell BB if you're willing to partake in this task or not.
(A am Biggie)
Are you sure?
(Yeah)
Then, at the sound of the buzzer, explode.
This is BB. Weldone, Marvis. It seems so easy...(It's not o). Well you need speed, concentration, composure... That's not difficult, isn't it?

The astonishing Bosslady, take your position but first are you willing?
(Yes...I'm will)
Though, you usually initially say No, but when other HMs start, you then join. Well, if you're willing, then take it away at the sound of the buzzer.
*TBoss couldn't complete hers.

This is BB. HMs, mission no 5, complete. Weldone! Great job, HMs. There have been one or two disappointments, however, BB is impressed with your tenacity. And for this task, you have been awarded 7 points(They all clapped) and It could have been more, but some people chose to let nerves get the better of them. You now have a total of 31+7 points, which is a total of 38points. You should be proud of yourself, HMs. You have won and lost some.
Today, you couldn't get up to 50 and have failed to receive the privilege to an exotic spa clinic and couldn't get up to 43 points too, therefore, can't save a nominated HM (TBoss and Debie whispering, looking at each other and smiling).

You'll be rewarded with the following:
Special Home cooked meal
Expensive champagne
Message from a loved one.

You can expect all your reward between now and Sunday. For now, you must pls remember that your extreme survival week isn't over yet. As soon as you return to the house, you must immediately pack your bags and move them to the lounge. Is that clear? You may exit the arena...

24 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Operation save Bally and Marvis just began for me...

Bally and Marvis fans we can only try our best for u guys, the ball is in ur court..

Why is it that I don't even hear anyone shout teamMarvis or #Team Bally

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.