Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121701 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
AmethystLegend:

God bless you for this question! Oya team Bisola & Efe answer please oo. Why are y'all so pained Is it because of Debie that has never gotten up to 30% before or what?(even when team efe & Bisola contributed to her votes no matter how little) Cos ayam not understanding. As for all the threats about Tboss leaving & her fans joining Debbie? How ludicrous!! Anyone that thinks the BOSSLADY is ever gonna be evicted before Debbie must be high on some cheap drugs!! & if for some crazy shit that happens, their previous best % combined is not even up to Efe's best(51%) so y'all should please take a chill pill & save ur votes for next week.
SAVAGE grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Think I was off between around 2011 to about 2015, hope you're well smiley

No probs

Dayuuum farrrk!..No wonder. I guess life just simply got in the way of things. I'm good thanks. Missing some of you old timers though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akthedream112:

REPLY ME IF YOU ARE A GOAT..
i just got started wit u nd u re running already? SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

If someone else told Debbi that she would have said they are bullying her but since it's her Master she can tell her anything .

Yesterday she no even fit talk when her Master joined Bisola to complain about using the guitar to disturb others . If it was Bisola alone she would have gone to report to her Master .

Simply put; slave mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sweetestrose(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
ovoP:
dominique respect urself. when you use the word teamefe u re actually talkin to lots of people

My 2 cents.

Pls is it possible to ban a mod, and if yes, how do one go about it, or will seun have to be called?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
pocohantas:

You go soon know, no worry tongue
If you say so ,Multichoice logistic Manager

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
DID YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF AN ILLITERATE?? cheesy cheesy IM GLAD YOU KNOW THAT, I DONT THINK YOU OBTAINED A FIRST DEGREE COS YOU DONT ACT LIKE SOMEONE THAT HAS GONE THROUGH SCHOOL. I DONT EVEN NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOUR FROM COS YOUR KIND OF PERSON DEPICT YOUR BACKGROUND. I SO MUCH WISH NAIRALAND IS LIKE FACEBOOK SO WE CAN SEE THROUGH ALL YOUR MESS AND LOWLIFE.
look and read this closely

i have neva taken ur desperate attempts to seem intelligent to heart , you're an efe fan its in ur nature to be like this , what i Won't take is this rubbish , u thinking that because you're privileged to type and reply people on that toy that u saved for months to buy ,makes us mates , that i wouldnt take , u can neva ever be at my level talk less of being in my social circle , ur nonsense begins and ends on this thread , if i see u on another thread , i would ignore u like nairaland adverts , i keep telling u that you're an entity that i find amusing , ur words have no value , ur tots are insignificant , ur desire to be seen is sad because you're the bottom pot persona of our society

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Everytime "your people talk say"...."your people talk say"

Haba!! Your people na Parrot?
EXCUSEme2:

Frank which kind nonsense thing be dis... undecided
All dis trash/waste pictures wey you dey post, na wetin shockedshockedshocked

Abi you dey work with NAIRALAND WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY {NWMA} gringrin

No forget say person wey dey always dey close to dustbin area, em body dey SMELLgrin

***My People talk say "NA BECAUSE TREE NEAR TREE NAI MAKE MONKEY DEY SHOW HIMSELF... - continue to dey show yourself. Dem go soon give you MODERATORgrin

******Make we burn dey trash grin <<<<FIRE >>>>>shocked

#Reporting live from EFEARMY {Major. General }

***EFENATIONgringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Baybie: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmm, very true!!!
bamisho:

If someone else told Debbi that she would have said they are bullying her but since it's her Master she can tell her anything .

Yesterday she no even fit talk when her Master joined Bisola to complain about using the guitar to disturb others . If it was Bisola alone she would have gone to report to her Master .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

Dayuuum farrrk!..No wonder. I guess life just simply got in the way of things. I'm good thanks. Missing some of you old timers though.
Good to hear, I miss everyone too, my faves have disappeared (or are quite possibly lurking) lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
MsRoe:

So what if she's doing Omo-odo work for TBoss? Why is it your problem? Are house-helps not people too, Why are you so condescending?

You know her name, she doesn't know yours. And you think you're about something.

U made so much sense...

Debbie-Rise Has eventually deceived the entire Tboss legion .. The stone that was rejected has become the chief corner Stone grin
Au revoir Tboss.. If u don't go home on sunday, get ready for 5th position grin

MsRoe I now know ur name.. Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some of you are funny.
Tboss tells Debbie she smells and debbie didn't get angry. You call it slave mentality?Do you guys live in a cave or what?

It's very normal. Even in our everyday life and relations, the person you love or respect most is always selected to deliver 'bad news'. It's totally normal. Has nothing to do with slave mentality!!

This Debbie matter go kill person o.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:

i have neva taken ur desperate attempts to seem intelligent to heart , you're an efe fan its in ur nature to be like this , what i Won't take is this rubbish , u thinking that because you're privileged to type and reply people on that toy that u saved for months to buy ,makes us mates , that i wouldnt take , u can neva ever be at my level talk less of being in my social circle , ur nonsense begins and ends on this thread , if i see u on another thread , i would ignore u like nairaland adverts , i keep telling u that you're an entity that i find amusing , ur words have no value , ur tots are insignificant , ur desire to be seen is sad because you're the bottom pot persona of our society
Holy Moses!
Please have mercy.
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
silentkeela:
i just got started wit u nd u re running already? SMH
LOL GOAT... SO YOU HAD TO OPEN A NEW MONIKA ON THE 22ND OF MARCH JUST FOR ME? I DONT HAVE TIME FOR COWARDS..
GIVE ME A MENTION WHEN YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT WITH YOUR ORIGINAL MONIKA..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

awww,
so you can cry like a baby like this
so cute

I see your are back to being obsessed with tboss
you were getting better,
you are still looking for ways to annoy her fans, lol,
always remember,
mind your business
Cry? my name is not Tboss or DebbieRise.. I got no tears... I just want the mod to be fair.. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.. I have missed u today.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
I understand someone getting a new account after being banned, everyone have done it. But picking exactly the same name to spite the moderators and deceive other people is something that doesn't go down well with me. sad
Mods hope you are seeing this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akthedream112:

LOL GOAT... SO YOU HAD TO OPEN A NEW MONIKA ON THE 22ND OF MARCH JUST FOR ME? I DONT HAVE TIME FOR COWARDS..
GIVE ME A MENTION WHEN YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT WITH YOUR ORIGINAL MONIKA..
I can't do dat.. U ve nt done anything to deserve it.. Work very hard.. Maybe, just maybe i might consider

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rule 19 of nairaland .
Cc Dominique
Ujsizzle.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why do I dislike Debbie Rise? We are from the same state and the same town. But I can see through her mask. She is mean, manipulative and lack self esteem. ...Though she is talented I don't see her going far if she fails to improve on her self esteem and inferiority complex

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:
I understand someone getting a new account after being banned, everyone have done it. But picking exactly the same name to spite the moderators and deceive other people is something that doesn't go down well with me. sad
Mods hope you are seeing this.
Lmao.. Coming from The king of monikers.. Pls what is the proof that To9ine is To99ine.. Pls don't derail the thread or I will report u..

Housemates gisting in the lounge.. (Efe, bally and Marvis)
I can't see where Master and Kunta-kinte went to

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blank(f): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:
Debbie spelling T boss name for viewers to vote for her lmao grin how can someone be this daft with such low self esteem ?

Also she's still ranting about Marvis to viewers

There's nothing else to do in the house than think and gossip. If she had to go to work the next day, other things would have pushed it out of significance.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
yunafa:
How can bally. Tboss. Marvis still be in the house and . Ttt is gone

It's still a mistery to me...all marvis work in that house is to eat eba and chew her tiny lips...mumu bally can't win anything...if not Nigerians showing their hypocrisy TTT is still supposed to be in that house..even his worst enemy wil agree he contributed ALOT to this show...to Saturday night party to acting to coordinating most of their task....it's just a pity.

teamTTT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
to99ine:

Lmao.. Coming from The king of monikers.. Pls what is the proof that To9ine is To99ine.. Pls don't derail the thread or I will report u..

Housemates gisting in the lounge.. (Efe, bally and Marvis)
I can't see where Master and Kunta-kinte went to
Cc Seun.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:

Holy Moses!
Please have mercy.
Damn
have u seen oviejnr? cry he has been missing cheesy cheesy cheesy , did i hurt him cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
if marvis na my babe and she dy talk of all this rappers wey i nor sabi their existence at all to me, i go just dy look her like,

Babe, hafa na, u no like beyonce??

why u rap pass efe na??

choi

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:

Cc Seun.
Lmao.. I sent Seun a mail on my ban.. Pls don't derail the thread Threebear..

Housemates still gisting in the lounge.. They don't seem to feel sleepy grin

#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
crowntoro:
You guys shouldn't be surprised if Tboss is declared winner of BBnaija 2017 on the 9th of April
amen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Double post.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
@ninnyanny please get your butts back into the G. Aah nah!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol... She's gone to kiss his portrait on the wall..."I miss you, Tony"

The way dis woman dey set herself up as laughing stock on natonal TV. Chai! TTT, u no do well. Bisola go place curse on you when she leaves the house

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by abiolasogey(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.