Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129275 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Bisola starts her folktale by saying story story. Everyone replies story.

Her story is abt a hungry animal kingdom. Even d lion king was hungry, but only d dog family had food & was fresh, so d tortoise (ijapa), went to beg d dog several times for food & his secret. Eventually d dog took d tortoise to a big plantation but warned d tortoise to take little he can carry. The tortoise declined & packed too much yam.

So she starts singing what d tortoise was singing to d dog in Yoruba. The tortoise was singing dt d dog must wait & help him wt load or he'll report to d farmer & they'll carry them to d yam market. So after they caught them, they beat d tortoise,almost to death & dts why he has a cracked shell.

Moral of d story - don't be greedy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Soma is talking abt 2 lands. One land had food, the other didn't. Everyone was friends. There was now famine in d land. D lion was killing other animals. Other animals was now thinking of how to bring bk peace to d community.all d leaders gathered - those in d upstairs land but they didn't know how to talk to those in d downstairs land, so they called d tortoise.

They asked him to go & interrogate d pple to get info on them. So d birds upstairs Andcontributed feathers for the tortoise to fly up for d meeting. So they gave d tortoise d food to take to everyone downstairs but d tortoise came bk and said d food is his because his name is "all of us", so they beat him up very well & dts why d tortoise has a rugged bk.

Moral of d story - don't be greedy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2017
nice story from tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Tboss story is about the iroko tree. A woman took her child to d iroko tree, but d child became stuck and Cldnt leave and started sinking. She said there was a song in Yoruba but she doesn't know d song (I think it's d oluronbi story).

Moral - dont make promises u can't keep.

Her delivery wasn't dt good.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
janellemonae:
Tboss story is about the iroko tree. A woman took her child to d iroko tree, but d child became stuck and Cldnt leave and started sinking. She said there was a song in Yoruba but she doesn't know d song (I think it's d oluronbi story).

Moral - dont make promises u can't keep.

Her delivery wasn't dt good.
So far all her task na epic failure
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Miyonce is saying d exact same story tboss said.

He's saying it a lot better. Oluronbis mum made d promise to d iroko tree for a child. But never returned to praise d tree. So one day d iroko tree swallowed oluronbi when she was passing. So d girl was always singing in d tree (at least he knows d song) & passersby would hear.

So one day a hunter heard d song & felt sad, so he did some serious incantations & brought out oluronbi bk to her mother safely.

Moral - don't make promises when ur unhappy & then not carry it out when things are good.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2017
This Bally's voice no bad at all...Like those movie trailers.

Tony's intro cheesy cheesy
He's a good narrator
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Sorry guy's... I thought eve was the head of house for this week.... Just saw uriel sigh the crown
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Kemen.

There was a proud wise king who challenged pple dt if he ever fd someone wiser dn him he wkd divide his kingdom.

So a sharp guy arrived, his name was ifiok (meaning wisdom). So d king invited him to his kingdom. D boy said they shld increase d stake dt if he wins he'll take d kingdom & if he loses d king should kill him.

The king said ok, so they fixed d bout for 3mkt days away. So on d d-day, The king said he will barb his hair, dt d boy should barb it. D boy said okay bur dt d king should also eat his corn & pear first b4 they start.

So after, d king said he should return his hair bk on his head. The boy turned and said dt d king should first return d corn & pear he ate since he did it first, and then after dt he will return his hair.

Dts how d king lost his kingdom.

Moral - respect pples spaces & don't think u know it all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
miyonse and tboss are arguin abt oluronbi story....lol,lets go and ask the iroko tree o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Miyonse is wrong. He could have come up with another story. Tboss is not finding it funny. Ah ah, thats not nice. So she gave him ideas na and he now worked on it
janellemonae:

He's saying it a lot better. Oluronbis mum made d promise to d iroko tree for a child. But never returned to praise d tree. So one day d iroko tree swallowed oluronbi when she was passing. So d girl was always singing in d tree (at least he knows d song) & passersby would hear.

So one day a hunter heard d song & felt sad, so he did some serious incantations & brought out oluronbi bk to her mother safely.

Moral - don't make promises when ur unhappy & then not carry it out when things are good.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Sorry guy's... I thought eve was the head of house for this week.... Just saw uriel sigh the crown
Efe gav it to her as bday gift
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bally & his sexy voice. I'm just looking at him & not typing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
janellemonae:

I love that story so much,I've watched the movie also.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gifty is telling her story with her accent...the guys are putting funny Ajasas grin ;Dlwkmd
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
What's wrong with Gifty?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Miyonse is wrong. He could have come up with another story. Tboss is not finding it funny. Ah ah, thats not nice. So she gave him ideas na and he now worked on it
Yeah, he shld have probably said another story. I'm not watching right now but tboss should stop taking these tasks too personal.
First it was d darts, then d cooking, now this. She's really competitive. Now I have to start watching her closely. Someone dt competitive must have a game plan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:
Gifty is telling her story with her accent...the guys are putting funny Ajasas grin ;Dlwkmd
Her story is the dumbest.She can't pronounce "agbalumo" properly smhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
sirfee:
Her story is the dumbest.

e be like 5 in 1...now she wan sing join am..

I thought HOH suggested they shorten their story lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gifty boring AF cry
Abeg when will eviction commence!!??... Finna kick her Fake asss outta the house angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boj2:
Gifty boring AF cry
Abeg when will eviction commence!!??... Finna kick her Fake asss outta the house angry
They shld catapult her out
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
bestspoke:

e be like 5 in 1...now she wan sing join am..

I thought HOH suggested they shorten their story lipsrsealed
Na oversabi dey worry her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
janellemonae:
Tboss is resting on kemens chest. They're all gisting in d lounge wt Marvis, bisola, Bally & Tony.

I want Bally & tboss to hook up.
Ur love for Bally sha... lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
TTLHORLA:

They shld catapult her out
Honestly i don't really see her use in the house... Her bad dictions untop the phoney gives me migranes embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one from Marvis...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
She is one to watch. But I like her though.
janellemonae:

Yeah, he shld have probably said another story. I'm not watching right now but tboss should stop taking these tasks too personal.
First it was d darts, then d cooking, now this. She's really competitive. Now I have to start watching her closely. Someone dt competitive must have a game plan.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Ur love for Bally sha... lol

As in. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
1bkaye:
‘Hottest’ List
Uriel
Tboss
Cocoice
Gifty
Bisola
Marvis

Soma
Miyonse
Bally
Tony
Kemen
Efe
Nah, Bally is actually the hottest guy in d house. My opinion though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Keep The Updates Coming In Peepz.. U Guys Rock...

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
styrese:
Nah, Bally is actually the hottest guy in d house. My opinion though
Fair enough, let me watch again sha lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jamalchance(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
this thread is doin its work ... really narrative Twitter is overrated
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
So bisola, tboss, sima, miyonce are in 1 group. They are discussing their task & how to act it.

Uriel, Bally, coco & kemen in another group in d kitchen.

My girls bisola & Uriel taking full control of their groups & basically lecturing the others. Lol! #womenincharge kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.