Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125600 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

Lol what a dunce.
Edo state going to where .... Does the state have an airport?
So if she enters an edo airport she will land in your father's house.
Funny you call me a kid, but you are the one talking like one.
Do you know how airport works?
Anyway you've never entered one.
Now let me school your ignorance.
You buy a ticket from your destination to the destination you wish to go to, aeroplanes don't just land anywhere they must land at an airport .
Now Edo might have an airport, but the place she is serving most likely does not.
How will she now go and enter an Edo flight to land where Biko? grin
Her father is a lecturer at Edo state ,the same state she comes from, if she visits her dad and wishes to go back to the place she was designated to serve, isn't it an Edo commercial transport she will use?
You never said what?
Do you have an early onset of memory loss, scroll up your comment is still visible for everyone to see.
My dear u are even sounding more stupid. I thought u were smart. Where did Tboss do her NYSC? She said she did it in Abuja. Abi Abuja nor get airport too?
Pls eh , die this matter, becos u are beginning to cry all over my moniker, and it's becoming irritating.

This is my last post to you. Cheers!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
This Bisola pic tho lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
bibijegede:

Threebear is this how u want to start ur new month..i saw ur post at exactly 00:00 and i was like is there life 4 u after big brother naija..
Nawa o..
Anywaizs,i wish u happy new month
What is special about a new month?
If you were broke on 31st March,you will still be broke in April 1st .
Just 24 hours given a new name.
As for my life after BBN, how the hell is that your business?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

There are 26 airports in Nigeria and 36 states .Even if you were bad at maths in school, you can at least get this right.
with all ur knowledge n education u still dont know Kogi state has an Airstrip, imagine d kind of education u have

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
And at the bolded, so, that strikes you as an update and not opinion! I see, I should have understood better.
Have a great day!

Gurl talking from now till the end of the show won't change his opinion about u. Ignore him as u usually do others.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
[url][/url]
Agbgift:

My dear u are even sounding more stupid. I thought u were smart. Where did Tboss do her NYSC? She said she did it in Abuja. Abi Abuja nor get airport too?
Pls eh , die this matter, becos u are beginning to cry all over my moniker, and it's becoming irritating.

This is my last post to you. Cheers!
Chai must you resort to cheap lies just to win an argument. She never said she served at Abuja, Abuja is the place she is based not the place she served.
Tufia.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why won't she have haters?i mean look how hot she is. The kind of endorsements waiting for my baby when she comes out ehn,nobody can stop ur shine kiss sms "Vote TBoss" to 32052,voting lines close by 8pm today

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't get some people here, previously they were all on Debbie's case about controlling her emotions and standing up for her self, now that she is doing that, you guys are still not happy instead Romania is blamed for manipulating and making her heart cold. So you want Debbie to cry for bisola because of what? Did Bisola cry for Debbie when Bassey was evicted? For the first time in weeks bisola did not cry during eviction night yet you expect Debbie to do just that for her because in the scenario you expect her to be overly emotional(same thing you slam her for). I wonder if Debbie was close to another housemate and this happened, will we read this trash that yous are typing?.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Okay. Good then...

ifyalways:

Bisola did a good job dousing the tension. Calm have returned to the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:
with all ur knowledge n education u still dont know Kogi state has an Airstrip, imagine d kind of education u have
Are you OK?
When and where did I ever mention kogi state in all my comments ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thanks Dear...

chivalerie:

Gurl talking from now till the end of the show won't change his opinion about u. Ignore him as u usually do others.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
h8rr:
The way you always try to paint a bad picture of Debie and TBoss is highly irritating. Rubbish!!
I noticed that too,she's really biased in her reporting,I believe she does so to garner more likes for herself since that's what majority of the folks on here like to read.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
100naira:
I don't get some people here, previously they were all on Debbie's case about controlling her emotions and standing up for her self, now that she is doing that, you guys are still not happy instead Romania is blamed for manipulating and making her heart cold. So you want Debbie to cry for bisola because of what? Did Bisola cry for Debbie when Bassey was evicted? For the first time in weeks bisola did not cry during eviction night yet you expect Debbie to do just that for her because in the scenario you expect her to be overly emotional(same thing you slam her for). I wonder if Debbie was close to another housemate and this happened, will we read this trash that yous are typing?.
well said bro, ur so onpoint

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:
Are you OK? When and where did I ever mention kogi state in all my comments ?
get out, i have given u d attention u need, now run

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
F'cking Hypocrites and biased mofos in this thread. When they are called out they will disappear like rats angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Leave those stupid defeated fickle minds... Bally and Efe did not cry, but its only TBoss and Debbie they will see... Leave them.. They are making her more popular..

Bisola played a prank.. Yet TBoss and Debbie are the ones trending
100naira:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
FrankGiel:

U even tried to be nice sef.. Me, I saw joy in her (Tboss ) soul.. I don't know about U..
She now wanted to downplay her coldheartedness after it was revealed iT was a prank angry
yeah and even if you saw joy so what?were you seriously expecting Tboss to breakdown and cry for Bisola??we all know that those four don't like Tboss and would have Celebrated and drank to her eviction so why can't you guys just allow Tboss to be herself ??na by force to feel bad for Bisola?na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:
get out, i have given u d attention u need, now run
It is not a myth monkey fans are truly dumb.
And they also have acute hallucinations.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Now I know the strategy, Princesskab update only sweet talk Efe and bad mouth Debie-rise and Tboss. If you read only her post and don't watch the show you will hate Debie-Rise and Tboss.

When you pay attention to the show without sentiment, you will never give all your votes to any of the four. You may want to dash them some and give the major part of it to Debie-rise.

Reading little about her alone,you will know she has a goal to pursue. That alone made a few people around me to vote for her yesterday.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
100naira:
F'cking Hypocrites and biased mofos in this thread. When they are called out they will disappear like rats angry
How can I cry over something I already know is a prank.
SMH.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Geekybabee:
Finally got my first official nairaland ban after 5 yrs. grin
Geekybabe the second is back.

They cant stop me..
Team debie-rise always!!

Awwww...a ban at this crucial time? Hope you took the time to vote. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
olubankemi:
Now I know thew strategy, Princesskab update only sweet talk Efe and bad mouth Debie-rise and Tboss. If you read only her post and don't watch the show you will hate Debie-Rise and Tboss.

When you pay attention to the show without sentiment, you will never give all your votes to any of the four.
True, she came with a dangerous strategy. Her hate is veiled so subtly, it can barely be detected.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
If she had cried now they would have said she's pretending... Yesterday when she was playing happily with Bisola.. #TeamStupid said she was just pretending... Anything she does they must find something to say.. Its like they watch BBN just to know what TBoss will do at every moment.. I have seen that their wack mentality can never be redeemed so no point trying to explain to them
Brownbarbie97:
yeah and even if you saw joy so what?were you seriously expecting Tboss to breakdown and cry for Bisola??we all know that those four don't like Tboss and would have Celebrated and drank to her eviction so why can't you guys just allow Tboss to be herself ??na by force to feel bad for Bisola?na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Awwww...a ban at this crucial time? Hope you took the time to vote. Welcome back.
Dominique is truly tough upright though.
How can she ban one of her most active teammate? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:
EFE BURNT DEBIE-RISE HAND WITH HOT FRYING PAN.. INSTEAD OF HIM TO APOLOGIZED, HE SAID DEBIE-RISE DESEREVES IT FOR MOVING HER HAND AROUND.....
MARVIS TOLD HIM THAT HE DID THE WRONG THING. EFE IS STILL INSISTING THAT HE WONT APOLOGIZED THAT DEBIE-RISE DESERVED IT...
EFE IS TAKING THIS THING TOO FAR...
He's just being who he is, being real smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
That was what sent her packing last time... I dont want to attack her cause she is just way too emotional for me... Cause if i attack her.. She will pack out of Nairaland permanently.. I dont know if she has a history with Debbie Rise.. Or if Bad mouthing TBoss solves her lonliness problems
olubankemi:
Now I know thew strategy, Princesskab update only sweet talk Efe and bad mouth Debie-rise and Tboss. If you read only her post and don't watch the show you will hate Debie-Rise and Tboss.

When you pay attention to the show without sentiment, you will never give all your votes to any of the four. You may want to dash them some and give the major part of it to Debie-rise.

Reading little about her alone,you will know she has a goal to pursue. That alone made a few people around me to vote for her yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

What is special about a new month?
If you were broke on 31st March,you will still be broke in April 1st .
Just 24 hours given a new name.
As for my life after BBN, how the hell is that your business?
Nw i understand u,i nw knw that d people doing u are nt NIGERIANS
THEY ARE FROM PAKISTAN,IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN...A THIRD WORLD WAR HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE UR PROBLEM IS RESOLVED.
i rest my case..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
olubankemi:

When you pay attention to the show without sentiment, you will never give all your votes to any of the four.

I heard Tboss tell debie bisola was playing a prank, so I wonder how that got missing from the update...

However, you can't really rely on updates from anyone here, because all updates here will sure come from the perspective of the "updatee"...

You've just got to watch it yourself to be very sure of what really happened...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ginaz:

Street urchins? Where are you from sef? If you want to indulge in the only thing you know how to do in this thread which is act stupid and cause nuisance like a child you are welcome.

You gain nothing from exchanging words with a mad man you know....
RIP English

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
olubankemi:
Now I know the strategy, Princesskab update only sweet talk Efe and bad mouth Debie-rise and Tboss. If you read only her post and don't watch the show you will hate Debie-Rise and Tboss.

her joblessness is worrisome

Anytime i come online she is here , na wa ooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
If she had cried now they would have said she's pretending... Yesterday when she was playing happily with Bisola.. #TeamStupid said she was just pretending... Anything she does they must find something to say.. Its like they watch BBN just to know what TBoss will do at every moment.. I have seen that their wack mentality can never be redeemed so no point trying to explain to them
Dont waste ur time trying to explain things to dose haters,they are wired to think a certain way.when pple hate someone,they are always looking for faults and can never be impressed with you no matter what you do.they tend to overlook all d good deeds and paint dat person bad at the slightest opportunity,you simply can't convince these haters or make em have a change of heart,no no.Lets just keep voting till Tboss takes the 25mil

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
That was what sent her packing last time... I dont want to attack her cause she is just way too emotional for me... Cause if i attack her.. She will pack out of Nairaland permanently.. I dont know if she has a history with Debbie Rise.. Or if Bad mouthing TBoss solves her lonliness problems

Bro the bolded is really unnecessary, it's just a game at the end of the day...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.