Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119714 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:
if u want to really know the foolishness and gullibility of some Naija men just bring a fair lady , u would be shock ,colonial mentality, i can see some of them in this forum
I am very light skinned, light women don't trip me. All the women I've dated in the past are brown and beautiful.
The fact you think we are supporting t boss for her colour proves how shallow your mentality is.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Giel:
I'm good dear always, our boss must be in the finals, how r u doing
iam good, busy voting for our queen,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
FrankGiel:

My problem with Dominique is I have reported frankfiny severally for breaking the rules and he is still not banned
And he is still the one complaining here..

You don't expect her to ban people ALL the time for every rule broken. If she does this, this place will be boring and deserted. Sometimes she just hide the posts without banning the poster so that people can be able to update. She's trying her best. I've seen many people break many rules and she ignores them out of her kindness. She's trying.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
MrEnigma007:

Do you think everyone worships the floor an "oyinbo/halfcast" steps on or become irrational at the thought of seeing an "oyinbo/halfcast" probably like you?

Whether "oyinbo/halfcast" they are human and shouldn't make one cower or have low self esteem.

that said, it is a game and all must be fair and rational in their opinion or better still respect others fan base
Wehdone sir
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

Nonsensical stupid post by a person using big English to confuse the ignoramus who cheer him on.

Sire.... Can not be related to a human being, it is a word used to qualify the male parent of an animal. Horses can sire, lions can etc but that word can not be used to qualify a man.

Amoeba.... Is a shapeless microscopic organism. Organisms don't reason, they are too small and tiny to accomodate the formation of the brain cells, even some not so fully developed mammals use instincts not reasoning.

"less than a turd" is an incorrect usage because turd is used to depict a mad person.So in this context ,less than that of a turd would have been the correct way to go.

I " should never come in small letters, anywhere in a sentence.

Forum is a place where many people interact, that already plularises it. So using forum and still using has already proves your English teacher did a ridiculous job.

Honestly I don't know your niece but I'm already feeling sorry for her, having someone like you as an uncle to look up to, is already in my estimation her setting herself up for a life of mediocrity.

Master your words first.
Learn your tenses and word usage .
And then get back to me, with something worth replying to.
OK?

Webster's dictionary:
Sire: used formerly to address a man of rank or authority( such as king or Lord)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:
if u want to really know the foolishness and gullibility of some Naija men just bring a fair lady , u would be shock ,colonial mentality, i can see some of them in this forum
That Nigerians for you. As in dem cherish mixed race die, wen I heard she's from Romania I was like what da Bleep, Nigerians get rep for Britain pass Romania. if you see d kind job dem they do for Britain you go shake ur head for Romanians. The country is useless, it is easy to make good money in Nigeria compared to Romania.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vivipop:
See them foaming in their mouths because of PrincessKab. Some of them thought they actually made her stop updating for sometime. Someone said her saving grace is because of her updates, LMAO. If you like, insult her, "enter her," I am daring you! call her biased from now till 9th of April, she will keep dropping her updates and opinion, biased or not.

Princess o, I am gonna have a fight with you if you reply any of those disgruntled fellows. Keep updating, keep giving your opinions. They clearly do not know the difference, but who cares?

You lot can do nothing other than foam in your mouths, she will keep dropping her opinions even if you slit your wrists on top her matter.
Stop patting your over bloated egos thinking you can shooed her away the last time, you know nothing. Bunch of envious fellows.

#IstamdwithEfe joor

undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
kowema:

Sometimes I wonder if u are truly a man!.
What kind of man rants, nags and insults like u do?.
Has to be a balless one.
lipsrsealedgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Princesskab, has the visitors arrived?

Not watching presently

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol haba! Wetin i do you nw?... Why the Hate? You know me before BBN? Abi me and you don get personal problem before wey I no know about? grin grin grin grin
FrankGiel:

My problem with Dominique is I have reported frankfiny severally for breaking the rules and he is still not banned
And he is still the one complaining here..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sire: to become the father of a child too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Akshow:
I hope u know ur popular actor has just one shirt and was peeled, fried and roasted by freeze. Lmao. If the whole of America a list celebrities can't win vote for Hillary, what makes u think an unknown, one shirt wearing dolt will swing vote in favor of the old hag. Rotflmao. U are hilarious. Yeye de smell
I SWEAR, WHEN I SAW THE PIC I COULDNT HOLD MY LAUGHTER. DADDY FREEZE NA THE GUY THERAPIST cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Girliving:

Webster's dictionary:
Sire: used formerly to address a man of rank or authority( such as king or Lord)
He used it to suggest reproduction, go read his comment again.
You efe fans sha.
How does a man of ranking relate to populating.
So a person insulting me is calling me a man of ranking ,don't you have a head.
Geez!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:
bro,d matter tire..95% of her fans are rooting 4 cos they say she's beautiful? Is there sense in dat?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

I am very light skinned, light women don't trip me. All the women I've dated in the past are brown and beautiful.
The fact you think we are supporting t boss for her colour proves how shallow your mentality is.
how many times will i warn u to leave my menton,or are u blind,guess u are since u cant see anything wrong in ur mentor
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
That was what sent her packing last time... I dont want to attack her cause she is just way too emotional for me... Cause if i attack her.. She will pack out of Nairaland permanently.. I dont know if she has a history with Debbie Rise.. Or if Bad mouthing TBoss solves her lonliness problems
LOL... YOU ARE RIGHT... HE/SHE IS WAY TOO LONELY WITH A VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM..
THE COWARD COULDN'T JOIN THIS GROUP WITH HIS/HER ORIGINAL MONIKA... HE/SHE HAD TO CREATE EM CURRENT MONIKER ON THE 13TH OF FEB,THAT IS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AFTER BBN HAS STARTED.. WHAT A CHEAP LOW SELF ESTEEM COWARD..
LETS NOT BE TOO HARD ON HIM/HER BIKO. I NO WANT READ STORY WEY DEY TOUCH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

He used it to suggest reproduction, go read his comment again.
You efe fans sha.
How does a man of ranking relate to populating.
So a person insulting me is calling me a man of ranking ,don't you have a head.
Geez!

U should know if I do or not... U seem to know everything
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
N yes three bear... Also used to mean a male who has become the father of a child, not just an animal.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
crowntoro:
Princesskab, has the visitors arrived?
Not watching presently
Thanks
No.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:

Question for you... How do you react when a fair lady come close to you

Because you may have felt threatened or less of a human by some skin colour not associated to the black race does not mean all men in general do...

if at this day and age you feel naija men tend to act foolish cos of some white skin colour, you should either change your current location cos it is still binding you to that "colonial mentality" you mentioned earlier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
HMs are asked to get their meals ready and cutleries for their presentation. It will be starting in a moment...

cc crowntoro

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
bibijegede:

bro,d matter tire..95% of her fans are rooting 4 cos they say she's beautiful? Is there sense in dat?
THOUGH, I AM NEUTRAL.... 98.36% OF EFE FANS ARE ROOTING FOR HIM BECAUSE THEY SEE HIM AS A POOR STREET BOY...
NO? PROVE ME WRONG..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Presentation is about to start, Big brother tells housemates to prepare their dishes and cutlery

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
moststylish:
how many times will i warn u to leave my menton,or are u blind,guess u are since u cant see anything wrong in ur mentor
What makes you think I remember you or your warning?
I quote whoever I wish, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
bibijegede:
Some people here want to die cos of d 'other one'.. They havent seen half cast b4,they keep shouting shouting she is beautiful...have u ever seen an ugly half cast/oyinbo? Very rare..
Wen we talk of beauty we talk of bibijegede, chidinma,ini edo,vannessa mdee,omotola,funke akindele...women with beauty,virtue and brain nt a BIMBO..
Note pls:U CAN BARK BUT PLS DON'T BITE ME

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol... I don calm nw... Na some manipulated fellows no wan gree person hear word again

Lets keep voting.. We have few hours left

#BossNation

very few hours,
team tboss,
our Boss needs us
Biggie has acknowledged her as our president,
We can't allow her come so close to the finals just to leave without reaching it,

let's keep voting,
more sms votes, more wechat votes
#Bossnation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Girliving:
N yes three bear... Also used to mean a male who has become the father of a child, not just an animal.
You're dismissed.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
Well, even your name looks like native doctor, so i dont really expect anything meaningful from you
Thank u o,at least am proud of my name,am nt like d "other one" who went into d house with d name tboss and when my small bt mighty aka soldier ant called her tokunbo she wan cry and frankfiny if u knw d meaning of ur name in lebanese language...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=55162198]
Nonsensical stupid post by a person using big English to confuse the ignoramus who cheer him on.

Sire.... Can not be related to a human being, it is a word used to qualify the male parent of an animal. Horses can sire, lions can etc but that word can not be used to qualify a man.

Amoeba.... Is a shapeless microscopic organism. Organisms don't reason, they are too small and tiny to accomodate the formation of the brain cells, even some not so fully developed mammals use instincts not reasoning.

"less than a turd" is an incorrect usage because turd is used to depict a mad person.So in this context ,less than that of a turd would have been the correct way to go.

I " should never come in small letters, anywhere in a sentence.

Forum is a place where many people interact, that already plularises it. So using forum and still using has already proves your English teacher did a ridiculous job.

Honestly I don't know your niece but I'm already feeling sorry for her, having someone like you as an uncle to look up to, is already in my estimation her setting herself up for a life of mediocrity.

Master your words first.
Learn your tenses and word usage .
And then get back to me, with something worth replying to.
OK? [/quot

A turd: A piece of solid waste passed out of the body... Maybe that is d other 'meaning' he meant

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Anyone who follows my updates can testify that I don't usually update much during weekends, and when people mention me to update then, I usually apologise that "weekend things", i get busy with some things, but would promise to update when I can.
If I watched it and wanted to be biased, it wouldn't take anything from me to write that "Efe, Debie and TBoss have started again o.." just like someone did, without giving details, but I was even the one quoting someone that the noise I heard made me rush out.
They are forever in my book of "ignore"...

Thank you!

One Love.

zicoraads:
These e-diots! I can't be reading foolish opinions page after page. If you ain't watching and don't have any fVcking important thing to say, just STFU already! If you don't like the updates, debunk it with your own. Some of us ain't watching and need updates.

If PrincessKab didn't update about that Efe incident, why can't one of you do? I wanted knowing more about that and didn't see anyone update it. Instead, it's page after page of stupidity undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.