Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146095 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
aduntemi:

I don't know o! That's how alcohol has ruined sombori

grin

I think I'm done watching BBNAIJA Tonight, let me switch to "Designated Survivor".
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Berbierklaus(f): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
Hope nobody sabi me here. grin I once disgraced a guy wey say him go buy drink till I no go see road go house. I fall for the temptation cos him no believe say I don change that time ( church things) grin na so I drink wella clean mouth go house grin
I sabi you jor,Rivers people no dey fall hand for that aspect gringrin

Team what are you biko,make we sabi our self cheesycheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekaita:
Am surprised that people are judging Efe because he is crying. Agreed that he is drunk but his tears is obviously because of his brother's visit and the memories that came with it. When he said 25m no be money, he was referring to how he felt when he couldn't save bally as he believes in loyalty. People should just support their favorite and stop running others down as this will not make your favorite win the prize.
When Tboss said 25m, she was referring to friendship too!
But you all refused to hear that part!
Now move real fast... undecided
Pretenders...you now know how to interpret words?

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
He remembered someone or something very important to him,alcohol works in mysterious ways..
gringringringrin Efe just fall hand, see Marvis as she gallant grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ninnyanny:
..na wa ooo.abeg learn how to bridle your tongue..not everything you joke with...don't you that word on me..hope we have an understanding... I thank you
cheesy cheesy cheesy shut up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
HandsomeJude:
like ur choices , ur English is deteriorating
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
COOL10:
For y'all hating on TBoss unnecessarily,esp when she said 25mil is nothing. Efe just said the same thing and Bally concurred. Stop letting hatred rule your lives and trust me,You'll love your lives better.

he was comparing it to loyalty and friendship. cos he still feels bad for putting up Bally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Big brother housemate, Mallam Umaru Efe finally reveals that he is not actually 24years old... but has spent 24years huzzling in the city of Jos

This is Ksslib, reporting live for #BBradio. We'll see you guys next week by this same time. Goodnight.

And remember to support your favorite housemate by sending us your ATM card, pin and log-in details so we can vote your favorite housemate on your behalf. God bless

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekaita:
Am surprised that people are judging Efe because he is crying. Agreed that he is drunk but his tears is obviously because of his brother's visit and the memories that came with it. When he said 25m no be money, he was referring to how he felt when he couldn't save bally as he believes in loyalty. People should just support their favorite and stop running others down as this will not make your favorite win the prize.
No mind them. It's Nigerians mentality of bringing others down for them to move forward.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Berbierklaus(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Laveda:

Aunty cheesy

I'm proudly Team Efe oh grin
Hanhan angry

He no fit win sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

She is engaged.
PRO cool cool oga spinner wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hhaha the guy just did everything his fans attacked TBoss for... Now he dey play different cards now

Poverty card
Victim card
Manipulative card
Even the so called Cry baby card grin grin

Who cries after such an Amazing party
Giel:

I don laugh tire this night
Rotfl grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Slymonster:
25 million is not money,yall screaming on tboss... look at your drunk dude that will end up like nando later
I wanted to reply you with my thoughts but after seeing your moniker I decided to do other wise...guy u really are your moniker, wishing someone to end like nando is no joke at all.well u are acting your name!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I sabi you jor,Rivers people no dey fall hand for that aspect gringrin

Team what are you biko,make we sabi our self cheesycheesy
Debie-Rise, how many bottle him drink wey him dey cry like cry baby
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Which company will endorse this guy though?
Hmmmm
We will wait and see.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Setaje:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Efe will be a very bad representation of big brother brand. He cannot handle success and it is very glaring and obvious. Before the end of the year, you will hear that Efe fought in a club or he got beaten up or something very disgraceful. He drinks to much. He drinks to stupor and without guidance he will misbehave. I must say, tonight has been entertaining though.

Bisola for the money!!!!!!!
I absolutely agree with you except the last part of your write up.TBoss or Debbie Rise for the money

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Ksslib:
Big brother housemate, Mallam Umaru Efe finally reveals that he is not actually 24years old... but has spent 24years huzzling in the city of Jos

This is Ksslib, reporting live for #BBradio. We'll see you guys next week by this same time. Goodnight.

And remember to support your favorite housemate by sending us your ATM card, pin and log-in details so we can vote your favorite housemate on your behalf. God bless

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
so this dude decides to cry twice in a day like a new born baby. Cuz of money he's doing all this stunt? bro should go sleep if he can't get lucky to night. We don't need this type of unnecessary drunk rant from a drunkard. Even that Bally that's not the kinda of guy you want to call a friend very lousy kinda person.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin Drink responsibly,don't drink and drive

Alcohol works in mysterious ways

Bally is in the diary room.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
HandsomeJude:
like ur choices , ur English is deteriorating
yawns. .. . Ever heard of something called typo? This isn't exams, I don't prove read. U got the MSg sha grin grin grin efe will WON! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Haters indeed.
Is it today he started showing his alcoholic tendencies? I guess you are the only one that didn't notice.
When you guys were waiting for Debbie and Tboss every single minute, I guess you forgot no one is infallible.
wetin you de talk sef?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
factsandfigures:
Efe should watch himself this night oooooo..Biggie is looking for excuse to disqualify him. Bisola please watch out for our Efe tonight.
Efe fell for Big brother trap tonight. Biggie deliberately stock the refrigerator with extra legend knowing fully well his weakness for alcohol. Watch out for more deadly plots as we near the grand finale.

As for Team Efe.....no shaking. Tonight incident will make us double our efforts. Only Efe can stop himself from the 25M

4 Likes

Bally dey tell biggie "wetin happen na" ok o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
Hope nobody sabi me here. grin I once disgraced a guy wey say him go buy drink till I no go see road go house. I fall for the temptation cos him no believe say I don change that time ( church things) grin na so I drink wella clean mouth go house grin
Hahahaha, the baba go dey give you chance. grin grin. Ive been watching myself ever since that happened cos i cant deal with hangover. Alcohol highness is worst, its make one weak. I feel for him tonight. sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:

Abbreviations should always be in caps.
You honestly think you, a thing like you can shut me down?
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
stfu!!! ! grin grin grin

1 Like

frankfiny:
Hhaha the guy just did everything his fans attacked TBoss for... Now he dey play different cards now

Poverty card
Victim card
Manipulative card
Eve the so called Cry baby card grin grin

Efe the poor hm grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahahha never knew you love Cry babies.... A male one at that grin
it's a matter of choice baby grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
seems bally forgot to pick some condoms tryna bang bisola raw in the bathroom? Big brother sharply call am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
grin Drink responsibly,don't drink and drive

Alcohol works in mysterious ways

Bally is in the diary room.
At this time? I'm here wondering why
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Emodeee: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Beamborla:
how to vote on wechat, pls.
Help!

my love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
frankfiny:

Poverty card
Victim card
Manipulative card
Eve the so called Cry baby card grin grin

lol
crying like a baby
watch how his fans pretend to be blind and deaf
saying 25m is not money
they no fit hear all these things

abeg make I dey laugh dem jare
kiikikiki grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
Setaje:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Efe will be a very bad representation of big brother brand. He cannot handle success and it is very glaring and obvious. Before the end of the year, you will hear that Efe fought in a club or he got beaten up or something very disgraceful. He drinks to much. He drinks to stupor and without guidance he will misbehave. I must say, tonight has been entertaining though.

Bisola for the money!!!!!!!
[/s] undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.