Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136433 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 02, 2017
EFE FANS ARE REALLY ANGRY AND RESTLESS....
YOU GUYS AINT SEEN NOTHING YET... UNA GO CRY TIRE... I AM. YA DADDIE.....
3000 LIKES..... 4500 MENTIONS CANT SHAKE MY FOUNDATION...
EFE IS A DISGRACE TO THE WHO WEST AFRICA...
HE IS SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT...
WE ARE WATCHING... WE ARE ON SERVING... WE ARE LAUGHING..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 02, 2017
handsam:

Pardon my intrusion but your post caught my attention. grin
You claim she has Low self esteem? Coming from one who tries too hard to be noticed and sound intellectual with the loud upper case letters he uses, One can but doubt your assertion.
Little wonder No one wishes to be associated with you and your Ill assertions.

#The Irony. grin
WHY ARE TYPING IN BOLD LETTER?
HMMM... NIGGA WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM WANNA BE NOTICED... grin KINDLY DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR BY HITTING YOUR SMALL BALD HEAD ON A ROUGH CONCRETE WALL... YW
UNA GO CRY TIRE...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 2:23am On Apr 02, 2017
akthedream:
EFE FANS ARE REALLY ANGRY AND RESTLESS....
YOU GUYS AINT SEEN NOTHING YET... UNA GO CRY TIRE... I AM. YA DADDIE.....
3000 LIKES..... 4500 MENTIONS CANT SHAKE MY FOUNDATION...
EFE IS A DISGRACE TO THE WHO WHOLE WEST AFRICA...
HE IS SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT...
WE ARE WATCHING... WE ARE ON SERVING... WE ARE LAUGHING..

I take God beg Una o.

Who dash this Illiterate Monkey banana? embarassed grin

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 02, 2017
handsam:

I take God beg Una o.

Who dash this Illiterate Monkey banana? embarassed grin
NO DEY TALK TO YOUR DADDY YA DADDIE ANYHOW NA...
GO TO BED SON... grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I actually meant he is scared of possible eviction tomorrow...
NO, I DONT THINK SO. IT IS LIKE TBOSS AND DEBIE-RICE SAW HIM THROWING UP IN THE TOILET.... HANGOVER I GUESS.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 2:38am On Apr 02, 2017
akthedream:

NO DEY TALK TO YOUR DADDY YA DADDIE ANYHOW NA...
GO TO BED SON... grin

Stfu. I am no son to a nobody, nor to a self-acclaimed daddy, nor to a self-acclaimed boss-nation warrior, nor to a self-acclaimed problem to Efe-nation. grin
When quoting Efe-Nation members, Always try to do so with an atom of sense in use at that moment instead of displaying your innate rĂȘtardness.

Comparing Boss-nation to Efe-Nation is like comparing Kenya to Russia. embarassed You lots are damned to forever eat grass! grin

Nice meme by the way, I will keep it so I can post it tomorrow when the thing you worship leaves the Big Brother Naija House. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 02, 2017
handsam:

Stfu. I am no son to a nobody, nor to a self-acclaimed daddy, nor to a self-acclaimed boss-nation warrior, nor to a self-acclaimed problem to Efe-nation. grin
When quoting Efe-Nation members, Always try to do so with an atom of sense in use at that moment instead of displaying your innate rĂȘtardness.

Comparing Boss-nation to Efe-Nation is like comparing Kenya to Russia. embarassed You lots are damned to forever eat grass! grin

Nice meme by the way, I will keep it so I can post it tomorrow when the thing you worship leaves the Big Brother Naija House. grin
AHHHH...IT SEEMS YOU ARE NEW HERE.. I AM NOT A FAN OF TBOSS AND DONT HATE EFE..
I AM. FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.... PLEASE GET THAT INTO YOUR DRY HEAD grin
EFE FVCK UP THIS NIGHT...... YOU BE GUY NA... USE YOUR HEAD..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 2:53am On Apr 02, 2017
akthedream:

AHHHH...IT SEEMS YOU ARE NEW HERE.. I AM NOT A FAN OF TBOSS AND DONT HATE EFE..
I AM. FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.... PLEASE GET THAT INTO YOUR DRY HEAD grin
EFE FVCK UP THIS NIGHT...... YOU BE GUY NA... USE YOUR HEAD..

Great, He is also a Hypocrite! grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 02, 2017
handsam:

Great, He is also a Hypocrite! grin
LOL.... I AM KINDA BUSY OK? .. IT IS PAST YOUR BED TIME.... RUN TO BED..
NIGHT NIGHT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Misswang001:
I would have loved the dash, cos i am in dire need of a houseboy next week, but Smokey3y3z and crazymommy need a houseboy urgently.
grin grin grin i will send him to someone else,i do not need houseboy urgently again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 4:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Yeah, some of us say BBN is not a poverty alleviation program. Whilst it isn't, it can be likened to a status-changing platform. All HMs are in it for the money regardless of who. 3 months out of your job or daily business for such doh is not deemed as a little sacrifice. Even Debie had friction with her parents to be there. I believe the words of encouragement Bisola and Bally told Efe last night were deep. The guy has influenced them so much despite his weaknesses and they have so much faith in him. I am so sure if not for the platform, T-boss will never have tolerated any of the HMs under same roof. Not at all her fault. She has her own unique preferences in terms of the class of people she chooses to relate with in real life so she is just managing to be okay in the house. Outside BBN they won't have such luxury of food and drinks or even so much time to dedicate to these as much as they do in-house. Bally is reciprocating same kind gesture Efe had done for him in the past after one of their in-house parties. Efe is one of a kind. God will use the platform to connect him to his destiny helpers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 02, 2017
zicoraads:

That's even if time permits. On most weeks, one even works through the weekend. This for me has just been one of those fun experiences you get to have online. But toh, we can't all be the same.

So you want to say if the sexy and delectable Jon invites you for an after BBN party, you'll turn it down? grin
I like Jon, I won't turn it down.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2017
bamisho:

Will you shut up . While playing cards they were saying Bisola and Bally will soon go and start their cuddling . T boss now said yes that's what they always do when everyone is sleeping .

T boss and Debbie have been gossiping more than anyone else in that house these days .

Hypocrisy is your problem . Because if it was Bisola who said such about T boss you would be here shouting Gossip!

Oga why you wan comot cloth for body now Shey because I call you out for the liar wey you be

Oya sorry now, no get HBP o, on top say I call you out...

Once again sorry...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2017
adudu208:

All these words won't save Tboss or Debbie. Just like Donald Trump said 'if I shoot someone in the middle of manhattan my supporters will still vote for me'.

Even if Efe vomits all over and dances unclad in the house, Efenation will still stand solidly behind him.

This is a movement and it is way bigger than Efe himself.
It is a reflection of how a supposed have-not will beat a bunch of proclaimed haves.

It is a story of hope and how it will inspire many more people years after the show.

Wrong equation.
Any competition between haves and have-nots that requires simple majority vote will always end in favour of have-nots.
It's no rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shezy(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Threebear:
Since everyone is watching game of thrones and stuffs
Am I weird for watching Tyler Perry's if loving you is a crime? undecided and the haves and have not. grin
I love these movies
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2017
datribune:

Stop lumping Debie wit Tboss to make Tboss look good. Unlike Tboss, Debie has a good heart. Tboss only ported to Debie's corner because she needed an ally in d house. Debie wit her trusting nature was an easy target of Tboss' manipulation. When Miyonse was around she couldn't stand Gifty & was always nominating her. When Miyonse was evicted, she became Gifty's ally. When Gifty & Jon were evicted, she ported to TTT. When TTT was evicted, she became an ally of Debie.
She keeps telling Biggie how she doesn't trust Debie, even telling Debie she thought she had no friend in d house. A comment which Debie said was hurtful. She manipulated Debie into believing d other HMs don't like her. They do. Same can not be said of Tboss, for it's easy to like Debie, not so easy to like Tbos. If hopefully, Tbos leaves & Debie stays, u'll see how good & happy d house will be.
1 bottle of grey goose for you.. Our Debbie has been bewitched.. If Tboss leaves the spell will be broken

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
DoubleeDee:

Wrong equation.
Any competition between haves and have-nots that requires simple majority vote will always end in favour of have-nots.
It's no rocket science.
Not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
EFE'S EPIPHANY.

Epiphany is define as the sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Yesterday, after the party Efe broke down and cried . Many said he was drunk but this guy was going through an epiphany...'the realization of past experiences and the clash of the present .'

I will help you guys break it down:

Efe came from a poor home . He never believed he will get this far in life , and suddenly he is at the biggest stage of stardom . ( the past experience and memories of his hard life crept in ) . He was ignorant of it , until his brother came and told him how large he has become . The suddenness of moving from sheer poverty to the door of richness and fame and the fear of not winning it , broke his wall and threw him into this state of the bananas .

Marvis , she is a game changer . She knows this man like the back of her finger . She understands what Efe was going through . The only cure was what she did ...let him express the epiphany. If she had come close , it would have worsen . Why ? Because love don't go well with epiphany. She did well .

This MAN here is the real deal . No fakery . So if you mistake it thinking it was under the influence of alcohol , you are too unintelligent to understand the meaning of EPIPHANY or you are blinded with hatred . Your choice is one . Your are ignorant or you know but choose to play the ostrich .

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hustleranthem(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2017
[Twale for u my broda..every true ghetto youth hv gone tru dt epiphany stuff..so i'm surprised at sune wussy niggas criticizing s boi..too many little boys on dis thread..I dey shame for una quote author=eosigwe post=55180816]EFE'S EPIPHANY.

Epiphany is define as the sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

Yesterday, after the party Efe broke down and cried . Many said he was drunk but this guy was going through an epiphany...'the realization of past experiences and the clash of the present .'

Efe came from a poor home . He never believed he will get this far in life , and suddenly he is at the biggest stage of stardom . ( the past experience and memories of his hard life crept in ) . He was ignorant of it , until his brother came and told him how large he has become . The suddenness of moving from sheer poverty to the door of richness and fame and the fear of not winning it , broke his wall and threw him into this state of the bananas .

Marvis , she is a game changer . She knows this man like the back of her finger . She understands what Efe was going through . The only cure was what she did ...let him express the epiphany. If she had come close , it would have worsen . Why ? Because love don't go well with epiphany. She did well .

This MAN here is the real deal . No fakery . So if you mistake it thinking it was under the influence of alcohol , you are too unintelligent to understand the meaning of EPIPHANY or you are blinded with hatred . Your choice is one . Your are ignorant or you know but choose to play the ostrich .

[/quote]

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by missnawty(f): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Eeya I hope efe was finally okay? Too much shayo no good ooo. Who and who help put him to sleep?
Goodmrng everyone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by omisakint: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
See damage control by team efe.... Hajajjajajajaja.. Happy Sunday guys

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cashreport: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss going home
And Debris
Latest poll shows that grin grin

Check it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Every time he gets drunk and starts yarning dust. Na epiphany ba. Shiiiiiiiooor. Until they break his head in a club. Keep deceiving yourselves. Epiphany ko mahogany ni..........

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2017
I see bally going home
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2017
cashreport:
Tboss going home
And Debris
Latest poll shows that grin grin

Check it out

11 hours from now we are going to find out, no one can say for sure who is going to leave or stay...

We can only wish all the nominated HM best of luck...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Setaje:
Every time he gets drunk and starts yarning dust. Na epiphany ba. Shiiiiiiiooor. Until they break his head in a club. Keep deceiving yourselves. Epiphany ko mahogany ni..........

I just tire for our spin doctors, instead of admitting efe was drunk and messed they are trying to play on the viewers intelligence by calling it epiphany...

I guess the fear of efe missing out on the Grand prize because of his bleep up anytime he gets drunk, is always putting his peeps on defensive mode...

Efe is human and he messes up anytime he is drunk, there is no need to start spinning the whole thing...shikena

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2017
fitzmayowa:

11 hours from now we are going to find out, no can say for sure who is going to leave or stay...

We can only wish all the nominated HM best of luck...
You are absolutely correct,Bally and Debie will make it to the final.Good morning Africa..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Good Stuff

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2017
nkwako:
I see bally going home
You have been recognised,good morning mr Nostradamus...hope you won't kill yourself if he escapes eviction tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=eosigwe post=55180816]EFE'S EPIPHANY.

Efe came from a poor home . He never believed he will get this far in life , and suddenly he is at the biggest stage of stardom . ( the past experience and memories of his hard life crept in ) . He was ignorant of it , until his brother came and told him how large he has become . The suddenness of moving from sheer poverty to the door of richness and fame and the fear of not winning it

May God Almighty answer ur prayers and may be u keep growing in wisdom.amen

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2017
sirfee:
You are absolutely correct,Bally and Debie will make it to the final.Good morning Africa..

Should debie make it to the final am already thinking of how debie can pull off the greatest heist ever...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cashreport: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Setaje:
Who will break his head ??
See i was supporting TTT before but na Debie rise and Efe

If efe wins someone needs to hold that money oo if not I see him blowing all on drinks he might even be poisoned n die untimely
The family need to act fast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.