Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3122832 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omolola1:

You were right baby girl
mediocre:
ndifereke is female ? shocked
I'm a male.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Berbierklaus(f): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
No mind am,Bisola doro giver,madam my Nyash is always open.I was so ashamed for her when bally shouted "no!!" When Ebuka asked him if he has any feelings for her.Na she and Marvis go drag Efe now.she no dey shame,at her age ... grin cheesy
That's even her business,na she get her yansh grin

My own is,she should stop disturbing my #TBoss biko,let her carry her okpo skills away from #Tokunbo grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
sod09:
lol...i will give u dis Just for peace
I'm still happy for my girl debie, go and sin no more

Give me what?
Find your level elsewhere jare

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
zicoraads:

I like you. You are carefree. One of my favourites on this thread.
Life is too short dear to carry other people mata for head like gala. No be my mouth them go hear say Buhari no get blokos.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
factsandfigures:
Well done Biggie.....You succeeded in keeping TBOSS in the final. Some of us saw through your manipulations and will not be surprised if you go for outright rigging of the votes next week to declare TBOSS the winner. But know this that you have the army of EFENATION TO DEAL WITH.
Based on logistics and available analysis my prediction for next week(That is if Biggie don't rig it)

EFE : 33%
DEBBIE RISE : 22%
BISOLA : 21%
MARVIS : 19%
TBOSS : 15%

The strongest competition to Efe is actually Debbie Rise and it is a good thing that TBOSS did not go hoe tonight as her fans would have given sympathy votes to Debbie Rise to the detriment of Efe chance. Efe will also get some votes from TEAMBALLY
I think Marvis will get the lowest vote.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahah are you still standing?... Why dont you join #BossNation,.. We dont keep our citizens standing.... We fly them in Private Jets grin
Vivipop:
Hello guys!!! This is me taking a one week break from Nairaland. See you guys on Saturday evening. I belong to a movement whose aim is to exceed expectations. The voting gap is going to be mind blowing and extraordinary.
Let's go there.

#Winter is here.
#Off to work.
#Lettheroyalrumblebegin.
#wedieputforthematter
#Efecontinent.
#Efeworldwide
#IstandwithEfe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bossnation cool.

Tboss for the mulla.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Viking007:
My airtime was not in vain. cheesy
Did u see the vote percentage, if they had saved Bally during the week, Marvis for reach Nigeria tommorow o cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chai des gals wan spoil person. Getting wet by reading book grin shocked

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sosanova: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is the worst and compromised big brother show ever

Voting Statistics: total percentage is 100.01% how come?

They couldn't even rig the votes well, they shot themselves in the foot with the total percentage of Votes.

We have been raising alarm that PayPorte already have their winner as Tboss, they have been manipulating votes and bending rules to get Tbsoss to the finals since the show began

Voting Statistics: total percentage is 100.01% how come? ....#BBNaija is a monumental scam and fraud.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
factsandfigures:
Well done Biggie.....You succeeded in keeping TBOSS in the final. Some of us saw through your manipulations and will not be surprised if you go for outright rigging of the votes next week to declare TBOSS the winner. But know this that you have the army of EFENATION TO DEAL WITH.
Based on logistics and available analysis my prediction for next week(That is if Biggie don't rig it)

The strongest competition to Efe is actually Debbie Rise and it is a good thing that TBOSS did not go hoe tonight as her fans would have given sympathy votes to Debbie Rise to the detriment of Efe chance. Efe will also get some votes from TEAMBALLY
Bisola or Mavis can never beat Tboss, I see bosslady in d top 3

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bro you tell me oo... At a point it was really scary but were triumphant now.. We are unstoppable
tayoxx:
I no tell u say we go laugh today. . From the first week nai I don dream see am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
No mind am,Bisola doro giver,madam my Nyash is always open.I was so ashamed for her when bally shouted "no!!" When Ebuka asked him if he has any feelings for her.Na she and Marvis go drag Efe now.she no dey shame,at her age ... grin cheesy
eyah sorry oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
factsandfigures:

EFE AND BISOLA BETRAYED BALLY...... THEY USED AND DUMPED HIM...
BALLY MUST BE STUPID TO VOTE ANY OF THEM...
STOP SAYING NONSENSE BIKO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin
1bkaye:

Lool your 'trash' pictures always make me laugh cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is the last leg.
Team T boss we need to step up our game big time.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nathz45: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello NLanders, this will be my first time of voting in any Big Brother show, someone should please put me through on how to vote on wechat and how to do so with multiple sim cards...

As for me, my family and friends(at least their sim cards), we shall vote for #CAPTAIN NIPPLES#EFENATION

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
sosanova:

They couldn't even rig the votes well, they shot themselves in the foot with the total percentage of Votes.

We have been raising alarm that PayPorte already have their winner as Tboss, they have been manipulating votes and bending rules to get Tbsoss to the finals since the show began

Voting Statistics: total percentage is 100.01% how come? ....#BBNaija is a monumental scam and fraud.
WELL SAID

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
sosanova:

Go sleep

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nah u re wrong. Tboss will definitely win it. I know you have been following the show from the beginning and you will understand what I meant
Ginaz:
Let me just say this, I ain't no prophet but debbie rice ain't winning this shit.

Debbie
Marvis

Those would be gone on Sunday. The last tie might be between t-boss, bisola and Efe.

Someone should remind me of this post on sunday.

The way this thing is going, it's gonna be between bisola and Efe.

*modified*

I don't know where T-boss stands.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
frankfiny:
Congratulat us first before you start your rubbish

#TBossForTheMoney

Ok Congratulations, happy delusion.
U nor even fit decode sey strategically, u lost. d loss of Bally is a win for ur opponents. dis is our desired outcome. I knew Biggie would rig Tbos into d finals, so I voted Debie-Rise so dat d Cougar will not inherit sympathy votes frm Debie voters in d final. Read my comments during d week in support of Debie. #Strategy
Hahahaha, d cancelling of posts has returned. LOL

Tbos for money?. Hahaha is ur name by any means, Joseph?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahaha wow you're back.. We missed you... #BossNation forever... I hope you're one of us now
Papiikush:

lol, you guys have "done it again"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Imjustagirl(f): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
The same people who've been predicting Tboss' eviction the past 3 weeks plus, are the same ones saying she will come third next week. She will be disgraced. Blah blah blah. Una never learn grin

Anyways, congrats Boss Nation. She's in the finals. Na this many people dey wait for. Time to flex muscles for real. Clash of the titans this week. May the boss titan win grin

Shout out to Rise Nation. Double thumbs up

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
micxwell:
do.minique.... Much respect, congrats to US

Sorry, I keep misspelling your name, you guys are da bomb.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Can u kindly tell me why you want to vote for Efe? I can boldly tell you why Tboss need your vote.
nathz45:
Hello NLanders, this will be my first time of voting in any Big Brother show, someone should please put me through on how to vote on wechat and how to do so with multiple sim cards...

As for me and my family and friends(at least their sim cards), we shall vote for #CAPTAIN NIPPLES#EFENATION

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
sosanova:

Na wah na real wah...biggie's house biggie's rules...I won't be disappointed though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
akthedream:

EFE AND BISOLA BETRAYED BALLY...... THEY USED AND DUMPED HIM...
BALLY MUST BE STUPID TO VOTE ANY OF THEM...
STOP SAYING NONSENSE BIKO
very true, Tboss is d strongest contender as it stands
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
annibro:

They really got me irritated. All looking like cheap gossips; esp Marvis.... It serves Bally right., still mingling with the people DAT swapped him.....
i tell u o, he joined them to gossip and kick tboss and debie out, serves him right. Karma!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
How was the nightmare? Are you just waking up? Please go and burn this rubbish you just posted

#TBossForTheMoney
factsandfigures:
[s]Well done Biggie.....You succeeded in keeping TBOSS in the final. Some of us saw through your manipulations and will not be surprised if you go for outright rigging of the votes next week to declare TBOSS the winner. But know this that you have the army of EFENATION TO DEAL WITH.

The strongest competition to Efe is actually Debbie Rise and it is a good thing that TBOSS did not go hoe tonight as her fans would have given sympathy votes to Debbie Rise to the detriment of Efe chance. Efe will also get some votes from TEAMBALLY[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
UjSizzle:

Bally get fans? grin
Dude was trying to form alliance but it backfired.
aboki man grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Big brother we dey watch you, if you try any nonsense eh, If you try us, if you try am.
Goodnight everybody, I want to sleep.

But by the way let's not forget.......one so called rich boy here did this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.