Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118964 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Intrepid01(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2017
temmyo:

The way you people use words on here is amazing. Rant? Really?

Anyways, if you are asking questions with an open mind it would be much easier for readers if you do not use close ended words to lay out your points. For eg, you've used here the word 'couldnt' meaning it is not possible. Yet you are still asking for an explanation. You see my dilemma? To me it seems you will not even be ready to listen to any such explanation even if i have one, which I don't because I am not her family member. It is however not impossible, and that is what you should keep in mind.

Alright boss, better.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2017
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2 smokey3y3z ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200 Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88 Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2 Austar Laveda justjify Oskilala Latebloomerrr vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy Dospix lillya Timmypaul jojogirlx ladyprosper kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano plus10 deathstroke Estellar UgojiC Dammyllare bibijegede misswang001 L0velyn Handsam vickydevoka Richykushk Tustrange Traecey sweetestrose Adudu208 sharrp chiefheywhy Darmeelolarh giwish Lhimeet2 (Pls, if ur moniker no dey here.. Biko forgive me)

Patriotic citizens of #EfeNation!

Pls don't share your vote , Na Final o! No padi padi! its every mallam to
his kettle.

Please the correct code na Vote Efe

Preach the News!
SMS; Vote Efe send to 32052

#EfeDeservesToWin
#Efe4Themoney
#TeamEfe4Life
#EfeNation

#GodBlessUsAll

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2017
babtaima:

Wow.. to think debie reached this far is just sad.. i hope she manages to come fourth.

It's sad that people's individual efforts collectively earned her a spot in the finals? We need to review your definition of 'sad'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
newguy1:
Nairalander this is 'D' week let do this for our boy ##efeplanet. Vote efe to 32052 #based on logistics
Bro, na Vote Efe to 32052. The cap is important. Respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
tayoxx:
#TBossforthemula.. after we win d money on Sunday she'll do a nationwide tour so that efe fans would meet her.. make una fii understand wetin class mean

Chai! LWKMD, shey na obsession or u nor know d meaning of class?.
How classy is it for d Cougar to seize young Miyonse's hands to squeeze her fake elderly boobs in d night, only to nominate his ass for eviction in d morning?. How is dat classy?
Rather than being Classy, d Cougar unravelled on Tv before our eyes as an arrogant, mean-spirited, condescending individual who threw under d bus, many HMs including d one whom she professed love to. If someone like u saw class u would not recognize it. Enjoy ur delusion.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Cc: sirfee and zicoraads u guys should settle ur dispute ASAP. U guys shouldn't quarell because of a game esp nt 1week to the close of the game

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2 ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200 Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88 Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2 Austar Laveda justjify Latebloomerrr vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy Dospix lillya jojogirlx ladyprosper kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano deathstroke UgojiC Dammyll are bibijegede Tustrange Traecey chiefheywhy Darmeelolarh giwish.

Patriotic citizens of #EfeNation!
Preach the News!
SMS; Vote Efe send to 32052

#EfeDeservesToWin
#Efe4Themoney
#TeamEfe4Life
1400 wechat votes and still counting. Vote Efe to 32052

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bae026: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
My own take on this Bally's eviction saga.

I don't think Big Brother played any foul game yesterday.

Reasons why Tboss and Debbie-rise gathered more votes than Mavis and Balley are:

1. On Sunday, Ebuka said after the nomination, housemates WOULD be given the privilege to save one person on (Wednesday) he didn't give us any clue as regard the HMs going through rigorous tasks for points before saving a HM.

2. After the nominations on Monday evening, Tboss and Debie-rise fans knew weather HMs save a HM from possible eviction, they (Tboss and Debie) would still be up...so they started voting right from that night.

3. Mavis, Bally, Efe, Bisola, Me, and the rest of the fans were still not in decider on whom to vote for till Wednesday. So, the accumulator was in favour of the first two HMs.

The honest truth is, Big Brother himself played we the viewers. I wonder why he feels he should decide completely what happens in the show.

Anyways, no twisting and turning this time around, it's every man to his jomtomus.

Efe is the real deal. I've added 100 to my previous 200 votes for Efe....and I've done a few SMS votes FOR NOW.

All of a sudden, Bisola isn't a competitor...this was Biggie's plan as he saw what was going on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
I knew a fight was brewing between Sirfëe and Threebeär when I logged off and so decided to wait for it in guest mode. I didn't know it'll involve other parties. But I was totally entertained. I laughed so hard that I nearly cried in my room. The invectives were funny AF. Still laughing now by just thinking about it. grin grin grin
Thanks to all the parties involved for making me laugh so hard. grin

Princesskab, that's one helluva of a campaign speech. I had to read it twice. I was wowed. You did great. Kudos once again. And thanks for the all updates. I really appreciate them.

So no more E-fights this week? See wetin voting don cause. cry sad Everybody don form seriousness. Na we the neutrals wey go dey affected. Please we need the occasional fights o. Don't turn here to a graveyard just yet. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
ovoP:
Its Vote Efe nt VOTE EFE OR vote efe
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
stinggy:

Eyin ti Bisola, a kiyin oo. Sugbon lowolowo bayi, Tboss loleshe gbabe cheesy grin cheesy
Ipade di final omo'ya mi
Ire oo
cool
Muna relax,The grand finale is just some days away.
Bisola for the grand prize.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
sirfee:
Those posts you quoted are just pranks(you can see the emojis),I made those comments in appreciation to the supports they gave Bally.But Zico pissed me off tonight with his epistle,what's the meaning of that rubbish.He was even mocking me,asking me to vote for Efe,he says I'm trying hard to please nairalanders,how?is bbn cooking?I'm ready for anybody body o.
sirfee:
I'm a pro Bally,debie is my second favourite.I'm always defending other housemates because I believe in fairness not because I'm supporting them.Don't get it twisted I'm a Bally-rise fan.

Well, like Threebear_ typed, the emojis could've meant anything. Nobody knew the emojis was not what it's meant to be or that it means you won't support them but would love team Efe to support your candidate. If you had specified that you are team Debie and Bally alone, this misunderstanding wouldn't have come up. The way Zico replied you wasn't nice but you're to blame too. If you had told team Efe from the start that you are not supporting them but just with them for the votes for Bally, they wouldn't be expecting you to support Efe knowing that Debie your second candidate was in the finals. You promised them your support in the finals in return for voting for Bally. So you share the blame as well for leading them on.

Be that as it may, it's time to move on. Just vote your Debie-Rise, and I wish her good luck on Sunday.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bae026:

Reasons why Tboss and Debbie-rise gathered more votes than Mavis and Balley are:

1. On Sunday, Ebuka said after the nomination, housemates WOULD be given the privilege to save one person on (Wednesday) he didn't give us any clue as regard the HMs going through rigorous tasks for points before saving a HM.

2. After the nominations on Monday evening, Tboss and Debie-rise fans knew weather HMs save a HM from possible eviction, they (Tboss and Debie) would still be up...so they started voting right from that night.

3. Mavis, Bally, Efe, Bisola, Me, and the rest of the fans were still not in decider on whom to vote for till Wednesday. So, the accumulator was in favour of the first two HMs.

The honest truth is, Big Brother himself played we the viewers. I wonder why he feels he should decide completely what happens in the show.

Anyways, no twisting and turning this time around, it's every man to his jomtomus.

Efe is the real deal. I've added 100 to my previous 200 votes for Efe....and I've done a few SMS votes FOR NOW.

All of a sudden, Bisola isn't a competitor...this was Biggie's plan as he saw what was going on.
Very correct cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Agbgift:
Where is team Marvis?
Trying to create NL accounts to login and campaign for her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ulu45: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
#noMistakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Y'all should learn how to vote in the right way...https://www.instagram.com/p/BSazVOajNcG/
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
#TeamEfe, I know you've been busy. welldone.

It's already past 12, if u haven't voted today and you did not vote yesterday. My question is KILODE? KILOSELE?

Don't 4get we voting everyday till the final day. teamefe that does not vote everyday, which type of #teamefe is dat one.

This is another day ooo, let's make it count

#teamefe. #Onelove.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ndifereke:

Trying to create NL accounts to login and campaign for her.
Nah. I won't do that. I am not her fan.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Still voting

Team bisola less talk, more votes. Wechat wt as many numbers as u can lay ur hands on. Borrow phones, buy SIM cards. Spend as much as u can. No amount is too much.

Text

Vote Bisola

To 32052.

No rest. #nadworkweywedeydo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Agbgift:

Nah. I won't do that. I am not her fan.

You missed the sarcasm. I meant Team Marvis are still struggling to create NL accounts to come here and campaign for her. What I really meant is, like Bassey, team Marvis are small especially with both Efe and Bisola up for the grand price.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Emino21:

Somebody please help oooo......my phone has been "EFE-cted"....

my phone was busy voting EFE by itself while i was sleeping.

chai!!!
EFE virus don catch my phone...

everything don change to EFE...

shout out to
#Efearmy
#Efenation
#Efecountry
#Efeoluwa
#Efemena

keep pumping the vote for our boy.....

Lol...weldone
Am so free dis week ehen,d way i will vote and use peeps phone to vote,BIG BROTHER WILL CALL TO WARN ME..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
The first person to post on the 3000th page is gonna win a spanish kiss from me; either male or female. Cant wait!

The first person to post on the 3000th page is gonna win a spanish kiss from me; either male or female. Cant wait!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
TeamEfe quick observation..
I observed a glitch while voting on WEchat although it has now stopped.. I could go past 100 votes.. I went as far as 1150 votes

I believe the excesses will not be counted, but pls just in case Big brother plans to be fraudulent for ''the girl that has no name'', pls when we get to 100votes, keep clicking the plus sign to see if it goes past 100 votes. No harm in trying..

#WinterHasCome stay alert..

#EfeArmy #EfeContinent pls keep voting..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
It is not by having get togethers & campaign programs. Nor by screaming at the top of ur lungs. This show will be won by votes.

Sit down, craft a plan & VOTE!!!

Text
Vote Bisola
To 32052

Every single vote counts!! #teamtalent #teamtriplethreat #teamentertainment #teamsilentvoters

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ndifereke:

You missed the sarcasm. I meant Team Marvis are still struggling to create NL accounts to come here and campaign for her. What I really meant is, like Bassey, team Marvis are small especially with both Efe and Bisola up for the grand price.
You really got me. lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please can someone explain what's going on in the house at the moment to me,I just tuned in..the housemates are performing a task.They are all putting on goggles,it looks like a referendum to me(my opinion though.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bae026:

Come and collect kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lhimeet2:

Didnt you read the part he said someone should educate him?.. Maybe you should read again

If u read it also u will see he or she made her conclusion at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
temmyo:

He says someone should educate him, and then says she's forming attache by force. He's mind is already made up. Maybe you should read it again.

You get better sense pass those 2 Walai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
#TeamEfe let's go all out to vote for Efe.. Many silent fans are willing to vote this week. All we need to do is double our former performance and we will win..if u voted 200votes before, pls make it 400 now, If u casted 1000 votes, pls make it 2000 votes this week.. Just do ur small part , thousands of Efe fans are playing their part.. Vote vote vote..
If u are having challenges voting just buzz me!! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nawa ooooo, no more updates? see wetin vote don cause Abeg based on logistics Efe more the money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.