Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128964 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2017
tk4rd:
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Wetin concern you? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Good morning Fam.
Vote Bisola . She entertained .she made us laugh , cry, angry surprised sometimes even afraid. She is true to herself. She is strong , work driven . She proved herself severally. The only female to win d payporte games even after falling n embarassing herself the previous week. Bisola is kind. She loves with all her heart . Perhaps dat is y she fell victim of Tony. She is loyal . N she is never afraid to speak her mind. She has amazing talents . N for someone who never held a camera to film before she did a terrific job on d short film . Managed resources n time well . Though they said she was hard she brought the best out of them.
Even though talented she allows others to shine. The team intially cast her in the lead role d musical play but she rejected nominated tboss . She nominated tboss to play video vixen . She was a fantastic assistant to Bassey in d shooting of d music video. Vote Queen Bee. Even if she is not primary fave send some votes her way.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2017
dammyllare:

I thought you were a mod?
Very careless with choice of words
My friend, ban yourself forever
3rd main-land bridge is your new home

I wonder

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by major911(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2017
u claim to be a boss buh u ar not among the bossnation.... abeg which kind yeye boss u be #bossnationrepping

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Debie-rise is an amazing personality..
Sweet, Smart, and intelligent
She Inspires you to follow your dreams againts all odds
She is bold, She is strong and she is unique

She does not just sing. She plays the guitar
She writes code too. She is a geek wink
Still undecided? Simple Sms Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote for value. Vote Africa's favorite guitar girl

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Why does DSTV advertises DSTV on DSTV for those who already have DSTV to get another DSTV undecided

have u voted EFE dis morning.... Please Vote Efe for d mulla cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:09am On Apr 04, 2017
assyn:

Bros you literally took the phrase off my head. Colonial mentality is desperately hitting peoples head. I've scratched my head trying to understand the support but who am I? A fan will always be a fan.

FYI In that house BALLY was obviously the poshest (if there is any word like that) fellow in that head, and he strategically blended with the so-called Nigerian people. My own issue is that she is not even trying and could just win with little efforts?

Marvis is a bit comical and can act a bit
But I guess her strategy is working for her.
Cool I agree with u on Bally.. Efe said Bally is the most humble person he had interacted with.. Guys should go look up Bally's profile on LinkedIn. U will understand what class is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
geekybabe:
Debie-rise is an amazing personality..
Sweet, Smart, and intelligent
She Inspires you to follow your dreams againts all odds
She is bold, She is strong and she is unique

She does not just sing. She plays the guitar
She writes code too. She is a geek wink
Still undecided? Simple Sms Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote for value. Vote Africa's favorite guitar girl

Nice one,babe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2017
frankfiny:
You were in all these places and you are still this Timid? Then your condition is permanent... See as you're fooling yourself here calling names of places you heard of in a Tv series. You're probably in one backyard at Ajeokuta typing this rubbish.. You are lucky that you have internet connections these days..

Timidity is your major problem if not you will know that TBoss is not the only girl with piercing and Tatoos in Nigeria.. And also a man of your age is not supposed to be living under the same roof with his parents

I'll advice you to move to Lagos or Abuja.. There is noting really happening in Ajeokuta
Mr man i asked u a question and u haven't respomded.. What part of Tboss life and personality can you connect with??
U say i'm Timid?? U know I said u have inferiority complex so u can't believe a fellow nairalander is well traveled.
Many Nigerians have tattoo I agree. But we as a country largely frown at those kinda things.. U would most likely be termed unserious if u have a tattoo. Its even worse for women. Many Nigerians have warmed up to piercings but NOT type on Tboss nose..u would most likely lose an interview if u walk into any organization except the entertainment industry with such nose ring

. So baba I need to know the part of Tboss u relate with..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by signz: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Top of the morning people.

We thank God for another day above the ground.

I am here to plead with fans of ex housemates and team neutrals to kindly sms Vote TBoss to 32052. Or simply download a wechat and give the boss lady 100 votes. Don't just stop at using your phones, use your friends, parents, cousins, strangers and even your enemies phones.

Citizens of BOSSNATION, Let's not be discouraged by the poll or by the seemingly humongous numbers of fans of a particular housemate. It simply means we must up our game to make sure we win this war. We must do everything possible to defend the territorial integrity and sovereignty of BOSSNATION.

We've done it before. We'll do it again.

Rise and Shine people

Vote TBoss - 32052

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2017
akthedream:

OMO, POVERTY DON FINISH YOU...SEE AS YOU DEY DISGRACE YOURSELF AND PEOPLE DEY LAUGH YOU.. YOU NO DEY SHAME? NA WA OOO.. I DEY SHAME FOR YOU OOOOO
'Above The Law' I see you..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tk4rd: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2017
zicoraads:

Wetin concern you? undecided undecided
Wetin concern you for my own comment.?
If e dey pain you, comment your own.
No dey mention me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Timmypaul:
Nigerians believe traveling is a big deal, make dem go airport 6 years old children dey travel pass anything.
I swear na Wetin they vex me pass..
Tboss posted random pictures of travel with her family. Many people don already get complex..even if dem no dey travel, Shey dem no get people for their family wey dey travel.
I admire Tboss only because she no choose the path of Runs girls to make it..
Is she part of the upper class ??Hell no.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
akthedream:

YOU CLAIM TO BE A FAN OF DEBIE-RISE... BUT YOU ARE SPELLING HER NAME WRONGLY.. YOU ALSO AFTER TBOSS..
I KNOW YOUR PLAN... CONTUNUUU
Well my phone is on auto correct for her name. I no get time to correct except during actual voting..
U Don see me join association of debie rise fans?? I don't want any association to determine how and what I want to say or express my feeling.. I plan to yarn my mind. I don't need validation from anybody to support Debie, because I didn't ask for consideration before voting. And its my money and my vote..
I'm sure u should know by now I don't really send any group. I just relate with with anyone making common sense regardless of the group
I interact with Giel, tossen7, princessKab, akthedream, Dominique, 1bkaye, Vanessa, ovo p, dammyllare, eosigwe, and many others.
If they say whatever I dislike, i still challenge ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Guys vote efe everyday remember yeye brities are using 50,000 to vote for tboss every day give hi me 50 sms vote we can do this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Against all odds, she remained hopeful, and God sent helpers her way. Look at her now, she's in the finals. This is not the time to abandon that hope, who knows what can happen when we remain FULLY committed. WE know what can happen. We have learned from this; but the pen is still in our hands, and the story is not over. Do not be lukewarm now, guys, be HOT. BE VERY HOT. This is the crescendo - the last stand.....

VOTE DEBIE-RISE

Let's make this epic. Get to work, guys.

Cc:
Dominique
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Ujsizzle
Toposh
Crowntoro
Fitzmayowa
FrankGiel
Oviejnr
Zaho1
Kestolove95
Bibirillz
Tjskii
Sod09
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
SnezBaba
Oyind18
sirfee
ToyinDipo
akthedream
Dabrake
Iceydream
ModupeJ
Unimaginable123
godsluvee
citiq
Nickishire
Femiyonse
Friends, and all of you who want to inspire people to rise above obstacles.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iyke649(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria like us are buying fuel with our money to watch them, vote with our money and to make matters worse, fight over them. Some even insult their mothers and fathers join.. .

#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
L0velyn:
Why does DSTV advertises DSTV on DSTV for those who already have DSTV to get another DSTV undecided

have u voted EFE dis morning.... Please Vote Efe for d mulla cheesy
For ur visitors who no get grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2017
nkwako:
Guys vote efe everyday remember yeye brities are using 50,000 to vote for tboss every day give hi me 50 sms vote we can do this
False information.. Have u seen any celebrity spend 50k on votes.. Who did they give to distribute?
Una to like to dey spread hearsays..

What most 'celebrities' do is to campaign online for their fans to vote. Unfortunately the fact say, i like jennifer no mean say I go vote Bisola

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2017
iyke649:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria like us are buying fuel with our money to watch them, vote with our money and to make matters worse, fight over them. Some even insult their mothers and fathers join.. .

#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
All of u that passed final year project because of 'Copy and paste'' will just take what anyone says verbatim.. Una no get shame, una no go give credit to the original writer..u might not be able to function in international universities

ur information is wrong.. 11m votes doesn't mean 33m naira.. Don't teach me nonsense!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2017
HIRAETH:
cry

When I read dis post, I was sad.sad not because of the content but because of what's behind the content. How can someone claim racism in Nigeria. This epistle by tboss sister is a clear case of emotional blackmail. Half castes especially the female ones dat are always admired,sought after in the black community for frendship. However,because of their beauty they exhibit snobbish character and feel DAT dey are entitled to receive d best in everything. Then, when dey move to white countries, dey are shown a bitter taste of racism , they are meant to understand dat dey are not considered half white but pure black. Then with dat low self confidence, dey return back 2 the black community and be forming queen.
3T is an half caste but blended well.why? Because in the male world, beauty doesn't count but the money in your pocket unlike their female counterparts.
Do Nigerians hate people of their colour? Absolutely NO. If they do, 3T wouldn't have been d favorite to win b4 his family details resurfaced. Rather, most Nigerians even adores white skin which have led to the massive bleaching of skin in the country.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Yaaaaaay, I can't keep calm. It's my birthday.

#teamefe. Have you voted today? I have smiley

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2017
50 sms votes for efe today make dem gbeeeeessssssss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Chimumsy20:

When I read dis post, I was sad.sad not because of the content but because of what's behind the content. How can someone claim racism in Nigeria. This epistle by tboss sister is a clear case of emotional blackmail. Half castes especially the female ones dat are always admired,sought after in the black community for frendship. However,because of their beauty they exhibit snobbish character and feel DAT dey are entitled to receive d best in everything. Then, when dey move to white countries, dey are shown a bitter taste of racism , they are meant to understand dat dey are not considered half white but pure black. Then with dat low self confidence, dey return back 2 the black community and be forming queen.
3T is an half caste but blended well.why? Because in the male world, beauty doesn't count but the money in your pocket unlike their female counterparts.
Do Nigerians hate people of their colour? Absolutely NO. If they do, 3T wouldn't have been d favorite to win b4 his family details resurfaced. Rather, most Nigerians even adores white skin which have led to the massive bleaching of skin in the country.

Lies lies lies
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Against all odds, she remained hopeful, and God sent helpers her way. Look at her now, she's in the finals. This is not the time to abandon that hope, who knows what can happen when we remain FULLY committed. WE know what can happen. We have learned from this; but the pen is still in our hands, and the story is not over. Do not be lukewarm now, guys, be HOT. BE VERY HOT. This is the crescendo - the last stand.....

VOTE DEBIE-RISE

Let's make this epic. Get to work, guys.

Cc:

Friends, and all of you who want to inspire people to rise above obstacles.

Still on top of the matter. Do you receive nairaland mails, we need to discuss some strategies.
Cc
Geekybabe
Ifunayalov
Fitzmayowa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:

Still on top of the matter. Do you receive nairaland mails, we need to discuss some strategies.

Yes, I do.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2017
I go still vote my Efe. I know say tboss don win de show since buh make i play my own part. #I jst pray make ayire show am some love though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iyke649(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
FrankGiel:

All of u that passed final year project because of 'Copy and paste'' will just take what anyone says verbatim.. Una no get shame, una no go give credit to the original writer..u might not be able to function in international universities

ur information is wrong.. 11m votes doesn't mean 33m naira.. Don't teach me nonsense!
lols If e pain u, go and jump into the nearest lagoon. My point be sey. Let's stop all this fighting we do here on social media. It doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2017
handsam:

In all this, One thing is certain. Debbie-Rise ain't gonna win. grin

You claim to vote for your favorite yet she is left to eat sh1t while Efe stands tall riding on their backs. She is a lost cause, Vote for someone who can actually win the money.

# Vote Efe. wink

You don't expect everybody to jump on a bandwagon do you? When we're not zombies

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Who would've thought Debie Rise and TBoss would make it to the finals. Be honest. They were never even considered threats at the beginning of the game yet they have come this far.

They have beaten the odds, survived all the gang ups, harsh and unfair criticisms, and come out heads and shoulders above the others. They are survivors and I'm proud of them.

If any of them are your favorites, don't hesitate to vote massively (with the correct format), don't worry it's the last week wink .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2017
of course I read geekybabe's

but couldn't resist the opportunity to yab you guys a little. grin

one love too bro

Vote Debie-Rise

toseen7:
you have been sleeping all day abi?.... Next time make sure u read from the beginning to the end or make u ask géekybàbe.... Don't just jump on that quote button like person wey dey hungry cheesy ....

#OneLove

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.