Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,445 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150717 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2017
This debbie can play the guitar all day.. Haba!!!... Chill na..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2017
If Bisola and Marvis didn't win the 25m at least them no loss. The food they have eaten so far alone is worth 10m. Watin! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Boj2:

Tboss has loose guarded... Small miyonse has VIP pass to prezz her anytime naw
That's why my debbie is the best...she doesn't do shiiit
Ur tokunbo .k.a Tboss na fifth hand...not even second hand sef angry
wetin b this one naaa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 1:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Tboss; why did you do what you did this morning

Beyonce; what?

Tboss; I felt scolded in the bathroom

I'm like.... yeeeeeee! !!

Beyonce; I didn't really say anything, I only gave you the towel and u said you weren't done.......

Tboss; why did u use that tone

Beyonce's mind (I no even remember, can I just press brezz?)

..after several kissing and spitting on the forehead....

Tboss; I dont think because I shower in front of everyone (cameraman come carry camera comot)

with all due respect, you dy f up mahn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2017
krystiankachi:
I thought tboss said that she's gonna gv miyonse the space he needs?
What do you expect from a snake.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Paayne(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2017
see as bally squeeze face dey sing song.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:
If Bisola and Marvis didn't win the 25m at least them no loss. The food they have eaten so far alone is worth 10m. Watin! grin
lol, especially dat bisola, imagine after they ate noodles around 8pm, u con dey eat eba @12:30
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2017
wow.. kind of loving this music concert shaaa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:

the one wy vex me na the way biola dy take hold the cutlery wy she dy take chop.... haba! use hand jejely....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 1:11am On Feb 02, 2017
HERDDIKTED:
Tboss; why did you do what you did this morning

Beyonce; what?

Tboss; I felt scolded in the bathroom

I'm like.... yeeeeeee! !!

Beyonce; I didn't really say anything, I only gave you the towel and u said you weren't done.......

Be like say something happen for shower true true o

Tboss; why did u use that tone

Beyonce's mind (I no even remember, can I just press brezz?)

..after several kissing and spitting on the forehead....

Tboss; I dont think because I shower in front of everyone (cameraman come carry camera comot)

with all due respect, you dy f up mahn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 1:11am On Feb 02, 2017
toseen7:
lol, especially dat bisola, imagine after they ate noodles around 8pm, u con dey eat eba @12:30

her fart to powerful especially coming out of a bum like that.... I

#Wehdone ma
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Boj2:

Tboss has loose guarded... Small miyonse has VIP pass to prezz her anytime naw
That's why my debbie is the best...she doesn't do shiiit
Ur tokunbo .k.a Tboss na fifth hand...not even second hand sef angry

I mean...Miyonse that is emotionally and sexuality imbalanced. I think Tboss game plan is to use him as a chew toy which she has actually succeeded in.

Now she is tired of the whole "affection" bullshìt she needs a new and better chew toy (either Tony or Bassy) but can't accomplish that with the puppy around. Reason why she signed him up for eviction.

Soma doesn't give a fück and he isn't clingy, he is 100% guy character Gifty initiated that kiss because she obviously is overshadowed by his realness. Trust me, Miyonse has a better chance of going home.

1bkaye what say you?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2017
camera-man, the thunder that will fire you is coming with full force, a force fuller than kemens lips

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2017
OMG, laughing out # TTT is just moving his lips # doesn't knw most of d songs # bt it's cool 2 just wanna feel among #
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
i wish i can tell mumuyonse dat tboobs nominated him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
pls Bisola it's not a Choir rehearsal, just stop going off key
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
1bkaye:
It's becoming boring, and I even love music lol
Smiles. And what top two genres would u mention as ur favourite?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Suspect33:
alright then, how abt i have your number, u knw?, so i can always call to ask if you need more votes for efe cool
tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
OMG, laughing out # TTT is just moving his lips # doesn't knw most of d songs # bt it's cool 2 just wanna feel among # lo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
mercy232:
OMG, laughing out # TTT is just moving his lips # doesn't knw most of d songs # bt it's cool 2 just wanna feel among #
abi he's just using idea
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2017
....and that's how they showed us that Tboss and Beyonce dn sleep.....

e sure me die say Beyonce no sleep o..... tboss sef ft no sleep dy regret why she's stuck with this small boy wy no ft act... when a woman says no, she means yes! goddammit
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Suspect33(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:

I mean...Miyonse that is emotionally and sexuality imbalanced. I think Tboss game plan is to use him as a chew toy which she has actually succeeded in.

Now she is tired of the whole "affection" bullshìt she needs a new and better chew toy (either Tony or Bassy) but can't accomplish that with the puppy around. Reason why she signed him up for eviction.

Soma doesn't give a fück and he isn't clingy, he is 100% guy character Gifty initiated that kiss because she obviously is overshadowed by his realness. Trust me, Miyonse has a better chance of going home.

1bkaye what say you?

sunday will shock you maaaaan

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
toseen7:

HERDDIKTED:

the one wy vex me na the way biola dy take hold the cutlery wy she dy take chop.... haba! use hand jejely....

Tboss already made her know she is LOUD I bet she (Bisola) realises even those at home must have been talking about that which means they probably find are annoying (yes we all do)

So for her not to loss in both ways she needs to chop her way to the finals grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
toseen7:
i wish i can tell mumuyonse dat tboobs nominated him
use juju reveal am 4 dream
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
OMG, laughing out # TTT is just moving his lips # doesn't knw most of d songs # bt it's cool 2 just wanna feel among # lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kalapizim(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Luizkid:
wow.. kind of loving this music concert shaaa
there are like Indian movies, singing out the soundtrack for the miyonse and tboss at the other room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Suspect33:
sunday will shock you maaaaan

Bet
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Papikush:

1bkaye what say you?

Chew toy ko. TBoss genuinely likes him and is taking their situation a lot more seriously than he is, I actually think one of the reasons she nominated him is because she was pissed at his lack of reciprocation lol. She's clingy too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2017
make dis pple go sleep sef, he pay pass dis one wey dem dey do.......
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2017
aventura:

I never attacked Bally, what I mean is that they all have different characters in the house which we should come to appreciate. Bally is just being Bally while Miyonse is actually worse than this in real life. I think he's sort of holding back because of the "sanctimonious" society he comes from. We would not appreciate his antics now until he is evicted then we'd left with " coordinated" men who just eat all day and talk about fart.

I love the "... we'd left with " coordinated" men who just eat all day and talk about fart."

I still don't understand people saying they want Miyonse out. Do they like bored to trance!

Even BB is more interested in Miyonse and Tboss matter. Their matter trend pass any other on BBnaija twitter page.

If Miyonse survives this eviction, then wahala dey for all the HMs that voted him cos he might probably win the cash.

Sunday will determine if we are gonna keep watching "coordinated" HMs upon eviction of Miyonse or re-strategizing HMs upon Miyonse's eviction survival.

I'm so indifferent, but I want more of suspense and surprises, and not one-way traffic characters - just for the love of the game.

Most of the HMs think Miyonse has no fan base as Efe, but Miyonse surviving eviction will shock and might force them to start relating. I WANNA SEE THE DRAMA.

Make una allow BB o. E no easy to dey get sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Smiles. And what top two genres would u mention as ur favourite?
Don't actually have any favourite genres, like them all equally. I will say I'm not a fan of country music though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2017
OMG # laughing out # TTT doesn't knw most of dis songs, he's just moving his lips # it's cool 2 wanna feel among sha # lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.