Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130376 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
crowntoro:
I don talk am na....... if Tboss wins, I wont be surprised.
Which stupid query, she will win because her fans voted not you people here yapping grace up and down like deluded sycophants .
Do you know the meaning of grace?
When our Lord Jesus Christ, the only son of his father, sacrificed his life in the cross of Calvary, after an inhuman torture to the point he was aided by Simone of syrene.
When he died ,the temple curtain tore into two. The bridge between mankind and the almighty was bridged. Unlike before we now have a direct assessment to him because of the blood. Unlike before we don't get immediate punishment for our transgressions because of that blood. We are given opportunity time and time again to correct our misdeeds before we are punished for it. That is Grace.
You have it, I have it. That is why we are all alive today.
When you attribute that grace to just one person, you come across as stupid pathetic and a curse because you don't know what you have.
You people are so pathetic, I can't even begin to describe the level of disdain and repulse I have for you people.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Which stupid query, she will win because her fans voted not you people here yapping grace up and down like deluded sycophants .
When our Lord Jesus Christ, the only son of his father, sacrificed his life in the cross of Calvary, after an inhuman torture to the point he was aided by Simone of syrene.
When he died ,the temple curtain tore into two. The bridge between mankind and the almighty was bridged. Unlike before we now have a direct assessment to him because of the blood. Unlike before we don't get immediate punishment for our transgressions because of that blood. We are given opportunity time and time again to correct our misdeeds before we are punished for it. That is Grace.
When you attribute that grace to just one person, you come across as stupid pathetic and a curse because you don't know what you have.
You people are so pathetic, I can't even begin to describe the level of disdain and repulse I have for you people.

Guy e remain make you cry grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by VitaminB12(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Please go and take your drug. Tabs Vit Bco II BD ×12/12
I hope you understand that prescription or best take it to a trained pharmacist for explantation and possible dispense.
Have a nice day.
Yes Doc, I just took the afternoon dose. See the timeline below.... Please don't forget to

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thrash...If i were you and your Tboss, i will go and stand in front of a high speeding dangote truck after realising Bobrisky and Uche Maduagwu are BossNation...You havent started crying yet, just make sure you are close to the hospital on Sunday
batulakarada:
Lol! Morons.
That same man who is promising to give Efe 50 million also promised to give Tayo the same ,how did that end up?
The problem with Efe supporters is that they are stupid almost as much as the people they are supporting.
Do you think it is coincidence that I go die (a fading comedian) kc ( a fading musician) Ice prince (an already dead rapper ) jumped into your bandwagon even planning to stage a show for the wack rapper. They will milk the little relevance he has and discard him like trash when he had nothing to offer.
Wizkid and olamide represents the street and have proved they are sexist and male chauvinist on more than one occasion so is this really surprising that they jump into this stupid bandwagon?
But do you honestly think any of those will vote for Efe?
Lol I laugh at you guys. You are being taken for a long ride and you are enjoying every minute of it.
On Sunday T boss will win, she will win because we voted hard and aggresively while you idiots were obsessing about the latest celebrity we were busy voting. We stormed unilag on Monday, stormed Abuja on Tuesday and we are on our way to PH today.
You people will scream conspiracy but we earned the win fair and square.
You people are pitiful and pathetic.
You want to uplift Efe, to feel good about your pathetic lives and feel even with all your multiple failures in life you have managed to get something right, well your dream will be crushed on Sunday so brace up for it. We are relentless and we have come to destroy you guys.
You pitiable common folks that are intensely seeking for validation with another person's success story, you will realise how shallow and pathetic your quest is and you must sink further into your frustrations.
Hopefully you will learn on Sunday, that life is not fair and that celebrity support means nothing because if those celebs were as selfless as they make it seem, they wouldn't have gotten to that height.
Keep drooling at the next celeb, while we keep voting.
Your threats to big brother won't compromise anything, the auditing firm is in SA and can never be influenced to manipulate votes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Who cares about the repulse you have for people here?.. Who you epp?...Now do me a favour...Gerrahere mehn..You can cry foul for all i care grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hahaha... Which celebrities....Iyanya? That one na Celebrity? Lol...Anyways...The work wey una dey do na Entertainment, no be to win the Money grin

#TBossForTheMoney
1bkaye:

x = fans who 'voted like crazy' + celebrity endorsements = <30%. What is x? grin

SMS Vote Bisola to 32052 kiss

#nahthework wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lhimeet2:

Oh!... Your Tboss aint dumb?... Now you need to expain being dumb to me...On a national tv...She couldn't recite pass the third line of the National Anthem...To crown it all,she went ahead trying to put the blame on debie... Now,i need more explanation of being dumb
Clearly you don't know the meaning of dumb. T boss is one of the smartest person in that house.
Efe is just a stupid nincompoop. He has been used by practically everyone, from TTT to Bally to marvis even Bisola.
I weep at what they will do to him when he is out. He is so gullible and naive that it is almost laughable.
The same idiot that said today that if his brother smokes,he will smoke too .
Anyway, if I have learnt anything in life, it is the fact that nothing is as fickle as public opinion.
Soon the adoring public will disperse like they always do, because they weren't really fans of Efe but individuals determined to prove a point and Efe will be left with nothing but his insecure self .Then reality will dawn on him that he was nothing but an experimental tool in the hands of underachieving people seeking validation in yet worst kind of way. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Trash, But I hope this means something to you, The feeling is mutual. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Clearly you don't know the meaning of dumb. T boss is one of the smartest person in that house.
Efe is just a stupid nincompoop. He has been used by practically everyone, from TTT to Bally to marvis even Bisola.
I weep at what they will do to him when he is out. He is so gullible and naive that it is almost laughable.
Anyway, if I have learnt anything in life, it is the fact that nothing is as fickle as public opinion.
Soon the adoring public will disperse like they always do, because they weren't really fans of Efe but individuals determined to prove a point and Efe will be left with nothing but his insecure self .Then reality will dawn on him that he was nothing but an experimental tool in the hands of underachieving people seeking validation in yet worst kind of way. grin
You re simply typing for the fun of it....Continue...cause your worthless opinion doesnt count grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahaha... Which celebrities....Iyanya? That one na Celebrity? Lol...Anyways...The work wey una dey do na Entertainment, no be to win the Money grin

#TBossForTheMoney
Don't think you understood the post lol no surprise though

SMS Vote Bisola to 32502 kiss

#intelligence #substance wink

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Misswang001:
Thrash...If i were you and your Tboss, i will go and stand in front of a high speed dangote truck after realising Bobrisky and Uche Maduagwu are BossNation...You havent started crying yet, just make sure you are close to the hospital on Sunday
In what way are you better than bobrisky let me know please?
He dresses like a woman but you pray to Jesus a man with long hair who puts on gown.
Aren't you a puppet?
Before you look down on others see how much you have been brainwashed by your gods ,the white men.
And if T boss loses on Sunday (which won't happen) we won't go crying foul, because we were not the the ones screaming since 75 days ago that our contestant will win.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lhimeet2:

Oh!... Your Tboss aint dumb?... Now you need to expain being dumb to me...On a national tv...She couldn't recite pass the third line of the National Anthem...To crown it all,she went ahead trying to put the blame on debie... Now,i need more explanation of being dumb
At least Tboss studied abroad and have an excuse for not being able to recite it..
Most Nigerians at home, can't talk more of ones abroad..

Now what excuse does one who has lived his wretched life all Nigeria have for not knowing how many colours in our National flag?...
Efe is an illiterate big time.. You guys should quit supporting him.

No wonder his ilks are supporting him e.g 2face, Olamide etc!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol Bisola fans are pathetic.
You people can't even beat T boss or Debbie and you have been screaming since lord knows when that the money is between Efe and Bisola.
All hype with no substance.
You might as well go hide yourself in shame ,because the percentage Bisola will be evicted with on Sunday will even be more embarrassing than when she had to confess to her long suffering mother that she was pregnant with an illegitimate child.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oh i understand now lool.... Percentages dont matter.. Once you have enough to save you, you're good... This is what matters and same thing will happen on Sunday grin

#TBossForTheMoney
1bkaye:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Just got this from twitter and can't stop laughing.

Debie rise needs a huge slap of fashion!! I don't know if it's her body type or wrong choice of clothes, she needs help #BBNaija

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
FrancisTony:

At least Tboss studied abroad and have an excuse for not being able to recite it..

Now what excuse does one who has lived his wretched life all Nigeria have for not knowing how many colours in our National flag?...

Oh...Tboss studied abroad?... Primary,secondary all in Nigeria...Isn't that enough for a average human being to assimilate the National Anthem?... Hypocrites everywhere..That shows how dumb she is grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
To that person who has collected loan to vote Tboss, i am so sorry for you because Sunday will be a day you will never forget in a hurry..

Voting is still on
Pls text Vote Efe to 32052

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
FrancisTony:

Maybe you should help we Efe fans quit supporting him..You think everybody will buy this crap?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Lol Bisola fans are pathetic.
You people can't even beat T boss or Debbie and you have been screaming since lord knows when that the money is between Efe and Bisola.
All hype with no substance.
You might as well go hide yourself in shame ,because the percentage Bisola will be evicted with on Sunday will even be more embarrassing than when she had to confess to her long suffering mother that she was pregnant with an illegitimate child.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
They all have virtues and vices, success and struggle stories that we all can relate to! ALL OF THEM

BUT'

The one with no University Education yet entertaining plus her singing and acting talents should have it!! shocked

OR'

The one who found her self and whose Dad didn't support her!! kiss

HOWEVER'

The one with the most votes will have it. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chai teamefe they campaign ooo grin See as they come 4 petroleum training institute (p.t.i) effurun. based on logistics

SMS: Vote Efe to 32052

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Trash..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
FrancisTony:

Abegi. She only did her university abroad.
Studying abroad gives you no reason to forget your national anthem.
My 11 years abroad didn't make me forget the national anthem of my fatherland.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
So Jesus is now being compared to Bobrisky. What did i actually expect from someone who supports Tboss, and now sees Bobrisky as a god?...I know Bob is your mentor and you are towing in his footsteps...Threebear receive sense before it becomes too late.
batulakarada:

In what way are you better than bobrisky let me know please?
He dresses like a woman but you pray to Jesus a man with long hair who puts on gown.
Aren't you a puppet?
Before you look down on others see how much you have been brainwashed by your gods ,the white men.
And if T boss loses on Sunday (which won't happen) we won't go crying foul, because we were not the the ones screaming since 75 days ago that our contestant will win.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Misswang001:
To that person who has collected loan to vote Tboss, i am so sorry for you because Sunday will be a day you will never forget in a hurry..

Voting is still on
Pls text Vote Efe to 32052
Efe fans will cry like toddlers on Sunday.
We have an invincible sponsor and he has been churning out millions. We have voted like crazy and we still have more to spare. Infact the reminder can buy you a comfortable second hand car.
We have bombarded all networks in Nigeria and almost every university. You will cry on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
2face and Olamide are legends in the music industry. Sorry but what is your name again? Your name only exist on the threads on nairaland...Dont worry, teamefe has decided to borrow you Oritsefemi for the day. Go and enjoy
FrancisTony:

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Misswang001:
So Jesus is now being compared to Bobrisky. What did i actually expect from someone who supports Tboss, and now sees Bobrisky as a god?...I know Bob is your mentor and you are towing in his footsteps...Threebear receive sense before it becomes too late.

That nigga has problem with his central nervous system.
Just leave him to continue spewing his trash here.
He's an invalid so it's allowed to spew trash due to his mental deficiencies.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Misswang001:
Shut it!
I will never insult Jesus.
I'm mocking the white man you worship you call Jesus. Jesus is from Nazareth, an Israelite. He isn't the white man whose picture you display on churches.
I'm mocking you that assimilated the white man's dress code and made it compulsory a man must wear this and a woman must wear that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
You better go and buy hospital card before it becomes too late.. Send your number to those who care about you on nairaland so that they can check up on you on Sunday night...Lastly, dont drain your business because if you do, Tboss wont even look at your feet
batulakarada:

We have an invincible sponsor and he has been churning out millions. We have voted like crazy and we still have more to spare. Infact the reminder can buy you a comfortable second hand car.
We have bombarded all networks in Nigeria and almost every university. You will cry on Sunday.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Can you kindly go n vote in peace already?...Okay now we know you have an invisible sponsors...Can we have some peace already?.. Continue voting n wait till Sunday since you're so sure Tboss will win n stop ranting..Okay,this is the last time i'm replying you...Empty barrel makes the loudest noise grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.